❛ 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 ❜ ( 𝐂𝐄𝐃...

By libbyjaneeeeeeee

000. ▎ 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 ✧.* ╰┈➤ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Amora Delacour departs from France with h... More

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓.𝟏
• CHAPTER 1 •
•CHAPTER 2•
•CHAPTER 3•
•CHAPTER 4•
•CHAPTER 5•
•CHAPTER 6•
•CHAPTER 7•
•CHAPTER 8•
•CHAPTER 9•
•CHAPTER 10•
•CHAPTER 11•
•CHAPTER 12•
•CHAPTER 13•
•CHAPTER 14•
•CHAPTER 15•
•CHAPTER 16•
•CHAPTER 17•
•CHAPTER 18•
•CHAPTER 19•
•CHAPTER 20•
•CHAPTER 21•
•CHAPTER 22•
•CHAPTER 23•
•CHAPTER 24•
•CHAPTER 25•
•CHAPTER 26•
•CHAPTER 27•
•CHAPTER 28•
•CHAPTER 29•
•CHAPTER 30•
•CHAPTER 31•
•CHAPTER 32•
•CHAPTER 33•
•CHAPTER 34•
•CHAPTER 36•
•CHAPTER 37•
•CHAPTER 38•
•CHAPTER 39•
•CHAPTER 40•
•CHAPER 41•
•CHAPER 42•
•CHAPTER 43•
•CHAPTER 44•
•CHAPTER 45•
꧁ 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸 ꧂
•CHAPTER 46•
•CHAPTER 47•
•CHAPTER 48•
•CHAPTER 49•
•CHAPTER 50•
•CHAPTER 51•
•CHAPTER 52•
•CHAPTER 53•
•CHAPTER 54•
•CHAPTER 55•
•CHAPTER 56•
•CHAPTER 57•
•CHAPTER 58•
•CHAPTER 59•
•CHAPTER 60•
•CHAPTER 61•
•CHAPTER 62•
•CHAPTER 63•
•CHAPTER 64•
•CHAPTER 65•
•CHAPTER 66•
•CHAPTER 67•
•CHAPTER 68•
꧁ 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ꧂
•CHAPTER 69•
•CHAPTER 70•
•CHAPTER 71•
•CHAPTER 72•
•CHAPTER 73•
•CHAPTER 74•
•CHAPTER 75•
•CHAPTER 76•
•CHAPTER 77•
•CHAPTER 78•
•CHAPTER 79•
•CHAPTER 80•
•CHAPTER 81•
•CHAPTER 82•
꧁ 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 ꧂
•CHAPTER 83•
•CHAPTER 84•
•CHAPTER 85•
•CHAPTER 86•
•CHAPTER 87•
•CHAPTER 88•
•CHAPTER 89•
•CHAPTER 90•
•CHAPTER 91•
•CHAPTER 92•

•CHAPTER 35•

7.6K 153 70
By libbyjaneeeeeeee

'Sleep in'

---

Amora's eyes fluttered open, taken a few seconds to get use to the new light around the room. Realising the sunlight is from her bae window, and the arm draped around her hip. The warm radiating from his body made her feel safe once again.

Amora slowly turned into her back in his arms trying not to wake him up, but was unsuccessful. Cedric's face was pressed up against the cream pillow with his eyes wide open and messy hair.

"Morning love," he crocked, his voice was attractive in the morning, his voice crocky from awaking a few minutes before.

"I'm sorry I woke you up," Amora lightly smiled.

"It's fine," he yawned, making Amora yawn aswell.

Amora snuggled into his chest, while letting her fingers fiddle with his Carmel coloured curls.

"Why do you play with my hair so much baby?"

"Because it's so fluffy," Amora squealed, making Cedric chucked.

Cedric reached for Amora face and cupped her cheeks, creasing her face slowly with his thumb, "your so beautiful."

Amora giggle, the giggle that he adored, the adorable noice she made that stole his heart.

"Give me a kiss," he pouted, Amora didn't hesitate leaning in to give him kiss on the lips.

"Hmm," he hummed.

"You like that?" Amora asked sarcastically, "you want more?"

Cedric nodded, keeping his eye closed the whole time.

Amora kissed him again, but a bit longer this time. It was short but sweet, not as passionate as the one they had the night before but full of love they haven't explained to each other yet.

"We need to get up love," Amora pulled away.

"Fineee!" Cedric moaned.

Both of them hosting themselves out of the comfortable bed they've been laying in for the past few hours.

"Baby!" Amora called, making Cedric turn to her.

"Yessss?" He dragged out his answer.

"It's New Year's Eve, you need to help me pick out something for tonight," she smiled, making Cedric face light up slowly. Just knowing he gets to pick out what she wear for tonight.

"I'll come help in a second."

Cedric walked over in black jeans with no shirt on, showing of his abs. Which made Amora gaze at them, slowly running her petite hands up and down them tracing his chest with her fingers.

"You like what you see?"

Amora nodded, turning back to her multiple choices of dresses she had in her wardrobe. Cedric looked threw the different colour and styled dress trying to find on her likes. Until he found the black lace-up off the shoulder ruffled black dress.

---

The dress <3

---

"This on!"

"Ooo, nice pick," Amora took the dress out of his hands, and grabbed her silver heels, from her rack of shoes.

---

Her heels <3

---

"What time is it anyway?" Cedric questioned, looking around for a near by clock or stop watch.

Amora picked up her little stop watch that was placed in her vanity, to come to the realisation that it was nearly 3 in the afternoon, "SHIT!"

"What?"

"It's nearly three! We sleep threw the whole afternoon!"

"How did we-"

"Ced! I don't know, go get changed!" Amora exclaimed point towards the door. Cedric Nodded his head, walking towards the door and down the hall to one of the many bathrooms.

Leaving Amora alone to get changed.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 982 26
[COMPLETE] [BOOK ONE] In Hermione Granger's fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she finds herself falling for the most popular...
685 38 6
[EDITED] [BOOK ONE] In Hermione Granger's fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she finds herself falling for the most popular...
4.5M 130K 121
[ completed] In their four years of knowing each other, Draco Malfoy and Amora Buckley have never managed to see eye to eye. However, when the pair a...
173K 6.4K 47
~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...