Savior | TommyInnit Fanfic (F...

By kai_hatesyoulol

[BOOK ONE OF THE BENCH TRIO TRILOGY SERIES ONE] In which a tiny American girl falls in love with the boy who... More

Introduction & Characters
Savior | Prologue
Savior | Chapter One
Savior | Chapter Two
Savior | Chapter Three
Savior | Chapter Four
Savior | Chapter Five
Savior | Chapter Six
Savior | Chapter Seven
Savior | Chapter Eight
Savior | Chapter Nine
Savior | Chapter Ten
Savior | Chapter Eleven
Savior | Chapter Twelve
Savior | Chapter Thirteen
Savior | Chapter Fourteen
Savior | Chapter Fifteen
Savior | Chapter Sixteen
Savior | Chapter Seventeen
Savior | Chapter Eighteen
Savior | Chapter Nineteen
Savior | Chapter Twenty
Savior | Chapter Twenty-One
Savior | Chapter Twenty-Two
Savior | Chapter Twenty-Three
Savior | Chapter Twenty-Four
Savior | Chapter Twenty-Five
Savior | Chapter Twenty-Six
Savior | Chapter Twenty-Seven
Savior | Chapter Twenty-Eight
Savior | Chapter Twenty-Nine
Savior | Chapter Thirty
Savior | Chapter Thirty-One
Savior | Chapter Thirty-Two
Savior | Chapter Thirty-Three
Savior | Chapter Thirty-Four
Savior | Chapter Thirty-Six
Savior | Chapter Thirty-Seven
Savior | Chapter Thirty-Eight
Savior | Chapter Thirty-Nine
Savior | Chapter Forty
Savior | Chapter Forty-One
Savior | Epilogue One
Savior | Epilogue Two
Sequel

Savior | Chapter Thirty-Five

21.8K 807 1.1K
By kai_hatesyoulol

[A/N: okay in this story Drista's 'real name' is going to be Alexis. Just like how Dream's real last name' is Quinnton.] 

Londyn's P.o.V. - 

A week later, I found myself sitting between Dream and Mr. Tucks in a courtroom. Everything's happening so fast.

My father was being pulled out of the courtroom by two police officers, my mother itching for my drugs as she sat next to her lawyer.

We were almost done. Dream and I already spoke. We were just waiting for the judge's decision.

My leg was bouncing rapidly, my hand holding Dream's forearm.

"Londyn Peterson is now under the custody of Clay Quinnton." The judge said.

The whole world felt like it stopped. I just felt myself being wrapped in someone's arms and my mother yelling in protest.

Three days later after that, I found myself in the car giving Pumpkin a pill so he would be asleep the whole car ride to Florida. 

Everything was going too quickly. 

Then sixteen hours after having a musical in the car with Dream, we got to Florida. More specifically, Dream's house.

"You okay?" Dream asked as he got out of the car. "You seem dazed."

I blinked a few times, also getting out of the car. "Y-yeah, just everything is happening so fast y'know?"

Dream nodded, opening the truck while I opened the backseat door to get Pumpkin. 

"Is that it?" Dream asked.

"No. I-I need to talk to Tommy. I just don't know how to or what words to use. I'm a fucking English major and I don't know the words they use to talk to my boy- my friend." I responded.

Dream laughed softly, "Don't rush it. He'll understand." 

Suddenly, I heard the front door of the house fly open along with someone yelling, "Clay! You're back!"

I walked over to Dream to help with the luggage, only to see a girl a few inches taller than me that looked very similar to Dream standing next to him, a huge smile on her face.

"You're Londyn!" The girl yelled.

"Drista?" I questioned.

Dream wheezed as Drista pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

Why does everyone hug so tightly? 

"It's so nice to finally meet you. I have so many questions. Oh! Let me show you you're room, I decorated myself." Drista said quickly, pulling away from the hug. Dream took Pumpkin's carrier while Drista pulled into the house. 

"Alexis, you're going to hurt the poor girl if you keep dragging her around the house like that!" I heard someone call out as Drista pulled me up the stairs.

"That's my mom. She's cool." Drista said, opening a door at the end of the hallway. "This is your room. Do you like it?"

I laughed softly at her excitement, looking around the room. "Yeah. Thank you." 

"Eh don't thank me. I really do have so many questions, like why-"

"Alexis, chill out. She's living here now, you don't need to suffocate her with questions already." I heard Dream laugh. "Go help Mom with dinner."

Drista rolled her eyes. "Fine."

She ran downstairs. I grabbed Pumpkin carrier, he woke up an hour ago but just went back to sleep. Dream put the two boxes he was holding on down on the ground. 

I threw out a lot when we were packing, but there was all my grandmother's stuff and the stuff that I kept so there were a lot of boxes. 

"C'mon, you better help me." Dream said as he walked out of the room.

"Fine, Dad." I laughed, following him down the stairs.

"Oh shut up." Dream laughed.

After we got all the boxes from the car, we had dinner with Dream's mom and Drista. I'd be meeting the rest of Dream's family tomorrow. Then after dinner, Drista and I hung out for a little then she and Dream's mom left. 

"Fuck, now I need to unpack," I said as I walked into my room. 

Patches were sitting in from of Pumpkin's carrier, looking at him confused. 

Dream walked into my room, "Oh um, yeah, you should probably let Pumpkin out." He picked Patches up, sitting down on the bed.

I let Pumpkin out of the carrier, sitting down across from Dream after I put the carrier away. Pumpkin curled into my lap, looking up at me confused.

I laughed, "Pumpkin, that's Patches."

"Holy shit, Pumpkin is so much bigger than Patches." Dream laughed.

I laughed again as Pumpkin tried to hide in my hoodie. "Pumpkin, chill out bud. She's not going to hurt you." 

I held Pumpkin, looking at Patches. She was staring at Pumpkin, watching his every move.

"Pumpkin you're being dramatic," I whispered as Patches walked closer to Pumpkin. 

Dream wheezed in the background, recording what was happening. I let go of Pumpkin, he didn't move. 

"Go say hi, bud," I said. 

Pumpkin glared up at me then walked over to Patches hesitantly. Patches walked closer to Pumpkin, meowing softly. Pumpkin meowed back.

I looked at Dream confused, who looked at me also confused.

Pumpkin walked back to me, still glaring at me as he laid in my lap. Patches looked over at Dream then walked over to me. I held my hand out, she smelled my hand then rubbed her face against it.

"Um..." I said.

Dream wheezed, putting his phone away, and picked Patches up. "Let's go feed them." 

I stood up, taking Pumpkin with me.

I walked back up to my room, pulling my hair in a lazy ponytail. I started unpacking everything, it was mainly clothes and things for filming and streaming. 

Dream was in his office, George was streaming so he was hanging out with him. 

Halfway through unpacking, I got bored and took a break. I sat down on my bed, picking my phone up.

Everyone was freaking out about where I went, I did just go MIA for almost two weeks without reasoning so I understand why. I scrolled through Twitter for a little until I got to one of Tommy's tweets. It was something dumb about him hating men. 

I sighed, I needed to call him, and Tubbo, and everyone else. 

I clicked on Tommy's contact, putting the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" Tommy said as he picked the call up almost instantly.

"Hey, Tommy," I responded. "Don't freak out, I'm okay- well-doing better." 

"That's good. Did you make it to Florida?" Tommy asked.

"How do you-"

"Dream told me. He's been keeping everyone in the loop, just to make sure we all know you're okay. He didn't say anything else though." Tommy said, cutting me off.

"Oh okay. I should probably thank him for that." I muttered.

"You sound tired," Tommy commented. "When's the last time you slept?"

"Umm... a few hours before Dream and I left for Florida," I responded.

"Then you should go to bed."

"I know. I will soon. I just thought I should explain everything to you and everyone else." I said.

Tommy hummed in response.

I took a deep breath and explained everything about my grandma, the short custody war (Only short because of the records Mr. Tucks got of my parents using and drinking), and everything with my parents beforehand. I had to take short breaks between a few things - sore subjects - but Tommy always made sure I was okay, not pressuring me to go on or anything.

"And," I started, taking a deep breath. "before all this, I should be thanking you the most." 

"Why?"

"Because.." I took another deep breath, "Months before I started streaming, I was in an awful mental state, to say the least. My grandma got breast cancer and my parents were putting her through another custody war for me. I just... I remember getting in my car one day, mid panic attack with tears pouring down my face, I started driving, my mind repeating every bad thing in my life. I tried calming myself down but I couldn't. Then I remember just stopping in a parking lot after I... after I almost did something awful. One of your videos or streams popped up in my recommended, I got the notification for it. I don't know why, but I sat in the parking lot for about an hour, watching a few of your videos." 

I paused, taking another deep breath.

"Then just like that, I put my phone down, wipe my eyes, and went home. You- even though you didn't even know, you saved my life that day. I almost did something awful. Without you, I'd probably wouldn't be here." I said, wiping my eyes.

Tommy didn't say anything but I could tell he was processing everything.

"I'm so sorry that all of a sudden I've just thrown all this on you and-"

Tommy cut me off, " Don't apologize. I rather have to 1v1 your parents in real life than not have you still here even if we're an ocean away. So please stop apologizing, none of this is your fault."

"I know-"

Tommy cut me off again, "Londyn, don't give me a really convincing excuse or whatever. None of this was your fault. You have so many people that care about you and love you. I love you, Londyn." 

I wiped my eyes again, taking another deep breath. "I love you, Tommy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 859 18
Addie Viotta is a streamer from NYC, with a fiery personality, and passion for music. On one fateful Love or Host, she meets someone, someone who cou...
87.2K 1.7K 36
Lilac Lindsay was not expecting to get pulled into the world of Minecraft YouTubers - she was just doing her homework. She should have expected it, t...
236K 10K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
21.8K 717 14
"Cap, meet Agent (L/N). She worked directly under Agent Coulson before he passed, I'll leave you two to get acquainted," You offered your hand for t...