Savior | Chapter Twenty-One

Londyn's P.o.V. - 

Two days later, I was sitting in Tubbo's room opening a stream up on his account.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? I could go to the SMP and fuck things up since I'm the president right now." I said jokingly to Tubbo.

"Yeah. And please don't." Tubbo said as he grabbed a chair for Tommy to sit in and put it to my left. "I'm going to be downstairs with Lani while she streams, okay?" 

I nodded and Tubbo walked out, Tommy walking in. Tommy sat down next to me and I started the stream.

"Hi! Hello! This isn't Tubbo if you couldn't tell." I said and got the starting soon screen off, showing the facecam. 

"Londyn isn't a liar guys. I told you." Tommy said from beside me, taking his phone out.

I rolled my eyes and went onto Minecraft. Since I was on Tubbo's pc, Lani couldn't be on the server so we got a world for us to speedrun in for a little then Tubbo would come up and take over the stream and go to the SMP.

Lani joined the discord a few moments later. "Hi Londyn!" She said cheerfully, reminding me a lot of Tubbo.

"Hello Lani. Is everything good on your part?" I said.

"I think so. Toby, is everything good?" Lani asked. "He said yeah."

"Okay good. You can join the world now." I said.

For the first twenty minutes, we were doing fine but then Tommy started getting bored.

"Londyn. Londyn. Londyn." Tommy repeated over and over again as he poked my side. 

I elbowed him lightly and continued kill the blazes while Lani stood behind me to heal.

"Londyn. Londyn. Londyn." Tommy repeated again and continued to poke me.

"Tommy I swear to The Blood God, I will get a flight back to Ohio right now if you do not stop poking me." I said sternly.

"No! No! No! Sorry! Sorry! I just got bored! Don't leave me please! I won't do it anymore!" Tommy said quickly.

I heard Lani and Tubbo laugh. I smiled at Tommy and ruffled his hair, "You better not."

After forty minutes, Lani and I finally beat the game. 

"Let's go Lani!" I cheered. I let her do mostly everything since, like Dream, could've beat the game in under thirty minutes.

Lani cheered on her end. We talked for a little longer then she left to end her stream.

Tommy and I talked to the chat while we waited for Tubbo. When Tubbo walked in, the chat started spamming for us to stand up so they could see the height difference.

"Chat, I'm like really short. You don't understand." I grumbled as I stood up and stood next to Tommy, Tubbo to my right.

Tubbo leaned forward and fixed the facecam to they could actually see us.

"Look at these shorties!" Tommy laughed.

"Shut up giant." I grumbled.

Tubbo put the facecam back to normal and sat down in the gaming chair. Tommy sat down on Tubbo's bed while I sat down on the chair next to Tubbo.

 "Guys let's do a QnA while I drain the ocean?" Tubbo suggested.

"Sure that could work." 

Tubbo waited for the donations to come in then repeated the questions they had.

"Are Londyn and Tommy actually dating? If they are, I don't know about their relationship."

Tommy and I laughed while we turned bright red. Tubbo looked back at me and laughed before going back to draining.

"I hate it here." I mumbled.

"Next question, what is our actual height? I'm around 5'7 I think, I don't really remember or care." Tubbo said

"I'm 6'3!" Tommy yelled.

"I'm 5'0..." I said quietly.

"What'd you say sorry?" Tommy said mockingly.

"I'm five foot even." I repeated louder, making Tommy burst into laughter.

I stood up and grabbed my bag. "I fucking leaving. Fuck you Tommy." I said and started walking to the door. Tubbo looked back, laughing as Tommy got up and pulled me into a tight hug.

"She can't leave if she can't escape my arms, am I right chat?" Tommy said, laughing.

I laughed.

"I think this is just an excuse for you to hug her and vise versa." Tubbo said.

Tommy immediately let go off me and I took a step back, turning bright red again. Tubbo burst into laughter again and continued playing. I put my bag back where I had it and sat down. 

Liked by TommyInnitand 25,342 more@LondynHatesLife: Literally at dinner I remembered that I took Niki's glasses yesterday :/ also that's Tubbo's t-shirt that I'm also keeping :)

@LondynHatesLife: Literally at dinner I remembered that I took Niki's glasses yesterday :/ also that's Tubbo's t-shirt that I'm also keeping :)

View 22,023 comments

@Nihaachuu: You look great in them! Keep them!
          @LondynHatesLife: Thank you Niki!

@TommyInnit: Dirty little crime woman
         @LondynHatesLife: Why did I agree to marry you? 
               @TommyInnit: I question your decision too <3

See more...

A/N:

Idek what to say anymore. :)

Oh! Wait! I've read like fifty fanfics this

week... ITS FOR IDEA PURPOSES I PROMISE

also random question

What do you guys think my aesthetic is?