Savior | Chapter Twenty-Eight

GeorgeNotfound is now live: LONDYN IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Londyn's P.o.V. - 

"Londyn! Londyn! Londyn!" George chanted as I sat down in the chair next to him, putting the second pair of headphones on. 

"Chill out, I'm not that special." I laughed. 

"LONDYN!" Suddenly Sapnap yelled as he joined the vc George was in.

"Hi Uncle Sap." I said calmly.

"How are you so calm?" Karl asked as he joined the vc. 

"Maturity I guess." I responded.

George dropped his jaw. "You're grounded."

"I'm always grounded." 

"TRUE." Karl and Sapnap yelled.

I winced, "God you two are worse than Tommy right now." 

"Speaking of Tommy... what happened while you were there?" Sapnap asked.

"You're obsession with Tommy and I is creepy Sap."

"It's not an obsession. And don't change the subject, tell me what happened!" Sapnap whined.

George looked at me, that 'overprotective dad look' on his face. 

"Um.. okay... we played Minecraft and streamed basically everyday I was there. Um, before I went to his house we stayed at Tubbo's and did a cooking stream, that was a disaster. Then before that Wilbur, NIki, Tubbo, Tommy and I stayed in a hotel in London, hence 'Londyn in London' but that's about it."

"BORING!" Sapnap yelled.

"What are we doing for the stream for real? I did not come here to get interrogated." I said.

"Playing Minecraft, but you controlling the keyboard while i control the mouse."

"Didn't Tommy and I do this? Then you, Sapnap and Dad did something like this?" I questioned.

"Ssshhh." George said, loading a world.

I laughed then my phone buzzed. I went to pick it up but George grabbed it before me.

"Aw Dream texted you. That's funny, I'm obviously the favorite dad you meet up with me first."

"Sure believe what you want." I mumbled, taking me phone back from him.

I texted Dream back then he joined the vc.

"Londyn!" Dream cheered.

"Hi Dad- DAD CHOP BREAK THE TREE!" 

"Sorry. Jeez, don't bring that attitude here, I will actually ground you." George said.

"If you did that, what are you going to do? Send me to my room? That's back in Ohio." I responded.

"GEORGE!" Dream and I both yelled. Dream, Sapnap and Karl were watching the stream while they were in the vc.

"I'M SORRY! STOP DOING THIS RISKY THINGS!" George fired back.

"STOP BEING BAD AT THE GAME!" Sapnap and I yelled.

Then everyone broke into an argument. George and I have died five times in the past thirty minutes because he wouldn't place a block or water down fast enough. 

"I don't want to play anymore." I said. 

"Why not?" George whined.

"Because you fucking suck at this." I responded.

"Language." George said.

"You did not just language me." I said then stood up, taking the headset off. "Fuck this I'm going back to Tommy's! Bye bitches!" 

I walked out of the room, hearing George dying of later while he called out for me.

"LONDYN! TOMMY JOINED THE VC!" George yelled.

I grabbed a glass of water then walked back. I sat back down, putting my headset back on then took a sip of my water.

"Okay I'm back. Actually try this time Dad."

"Wow you didn't even say hi to me!" Tommy yelled.

"Hi Tommy." I said bluntly, loading up another world. "Actually try Dad, please." 

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Tommy yelled. Everyone else broke into laughter while I ran around, looking at the land around us. 

"CHOP THE FUCKING TREE DAD!" I yelled.

"STOP YELLING AT ME!" George yelled as he started chopping the tree.

I rolled my eyes, "I absolutely hate it here." 

"SHE STILL ISN'T TALKING TO ME!" Tommy yelled.

"George, I swear to The Blood God -subscribe to Technoblade- if you do not break the fucking blocks faster, I'm going to yeet us off a cliff." I said seriously.

"LONDYN! LONDYN! LONDYN!" Tommy yelled while everyone else broke into laughter.

"TOMMY! TOMMY! TOMMY!" I yelled back.

"Thank god. Hi Londyn, how are you?"

"I'm doing gr- GEORGE! HIT THE PIG!" I yelled. "Sorry, I'm doing just fine Tommy. How are- GEORGE! That's it I'm throwing us off this cliff." 

"NO! NO! NO! LONDYN!" George yelled.

I rolled my eyes and ran back over to the pig, "Just time your fucking hits my god, Tommy was better than this."

"HAHA BITCH!" Tommy laughed.

Now On Twitter

LondYn @LondynHatesLife
Tommy can I come back to
your house? George is being mean.

TommyInnit @tommyinnit
replying to @LondynHatesLife
Duh 

Tubbo @TubboLive
replying to @LondynHatesLife
and @tommyinnit

Deffo flerting ^^

George @GeorgeNotFound
Londyn is really mean to me
guys

Dream
@DreamWasTaken
replying to @GeorgeNotFound
I COULD BE TOO IF I WAS HER

LondYn @LondynHatesLife
replying to @GeorgeNotFound
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TIME YOUR HITS
DAD 

A/N
Honestly don't know
what this chapter was XD

But be prepared in a few chapters