Savior | Chapter Twelve

LondynHatesLife is now live: There's a lot of people I don't know here... [Among Us] 

Londyn's P.o.V. - 

"Hi." I said nervously as I joined the discord call after I started my stream. 

You'd be nervous if you were playing with Rae, Sykkuno, Corpse, Felix, Sean, Toast, Lupo, Courage and Dream, especially if you only know one of them too.

Everyone said 'hi' in various ways. 

"Whaddup baby." Corpse said.

My breath hitched causing everyone to laugh. 

"Sorry. I was already nervous and then my heart just stopped there." I said quietly.

"Oh no its fine. We're all nervous too." Rae said. 

"Why?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Because your Londyn and everybody talks about you." Sean responded.

"Oh." I laughed softly.

"I'm sticking with Londyn guys." Sykkuno said. 

"I'm coming with to protect you two." Corpse added.

"Then you two are both the imposters first round." I mumbled. 

The call broke into quiet laughter.

Like they said, Corpse and Sykkuno stuck with me like glue. We walked into specimen and found Dream's body and caught a glimpse of Toast leaving the room. I reported it and unmuted my mic in the call.

"Am I allowed to swear? The body is in specimen." I said.

"Yeah, you can swear." 

"Okay. So Toast, why the fuck did you kill Dream?" I asked.

"Oooooo." Corpse said.

"Oh yeah, we saw you leaving Toast." Sykkuno added.

"I- uh." Toast stuttered.

"Sorry this is completely off topic but I was hoping Londyn would would Dream 'Dad' like she does in her other streams. I just had to mention that sorry." Felix said. 

The call broke into the laughter. Then we all voted Toast.

Toast was ejected. 

Corpse and Sykkuno stuck with me still. A few minutes later, Rae found a body (Lupo) in medbay on the scan and Felix and Sean were also dead.

"Self report." I muttered.

"What?" 

"I said self report. Corpse and Sykkuno were with me. And we were following Courage. And we're the last five now." I stated. 

"Holy shit she's good." Courage mumbled under his breath.

We voted out Rae.

Valkyrae was ejected. 

Victory. 

Thirty minutes later, we were sitting in the lobby to take a short break. Then my phone started ringing.

"Who's phone is that?"