world outsiders, nct dream

By pdjeno

❝you're more special than you think.❞ ꒰ what happens when those that are supposed to be burning in hell decid... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-four
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six
chapter seventy-seven
chapter seventy-eight
chapter seventy-nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty-one
chapter eighty-two
chapter eighty-three
chapter eighty-four
chapter eighty-five
chapter eighty-six
chapter eighty-seven
chapter eighty-eight
chapter eighty-nine
chapter ninety

chapter twenty-four

1.6K 141 95
By pdjeno

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CLASSROOM ARRANGEMENTS

I HOPE YOU GIRLS CAN WORK WELL.

X

It was finally the day each of the new girls would be placed into their new classrooms. Although each of them were the same age, they were split up according to their academic scores.

Each of the residents of Neo House were highly intelligent but even with that, there was still a big enough gap between their scores to split them up.

Before the girls had joined, there were three classes that split up the others. The first group that used the school were Jeno and Jaemin. In the second group were Donghyuck and Minju. And in the third was Renjun, who worked by himself.

While the three girls Minsoo, Hyeji, and Eunha took their last day off, the nurses took the last of their time to organize them and put them in the classes best fit for them.

By the end of the day, they had figured out where the girls needed to go. The next morning after giving everyone the pills, the girls were called in for their arrangements.

"Minsoo, you will be joining Jeno and Jaemin in the first group. Hyeji, you will be joining Donghyuck and Minju in the second group. Eunha, you will be joining Renjun in the third group. I hope you girls can work well."

[ GROUP 1 ]

Minsoo was a bit nervous to join the two boys in the new classroom setup but happy to know she was paired with the nicest of the originals.

They both welcomed her to their classroom, greeting her and informing her on what they had recently been working on. She recognized most of the material, as it was a review unit.

After they finished going over most of their work for the unit and finishing their homework, they still had time left in their class before they were allowed to leave.

To pass time, the three made conversation with one another. Minsoo allowed herself to open up with the two boys.

"When's your birthday?" Jaemin asked her. The three would usually be sat in desks beside each other but their teacher permitted them to put three together while they got to know one another.

"The first of January. Just barely made it to 2000." She smiled.

The boys looked between one another, surprised to know she had been older than Renjun. "Cool. What time were you born?"

"3:33 in the morning."

The boys' eyes widened at the time. Jeno sat up straight, "that's crazy! All of us share the same time for our birthdays."

Minsoo's eyes squinted, "all of us?"

Jeno nodded, "Yeah. Renjun, Donghyuck, Jaemin, Minju, and me. It's weird, huh?" Minsoo nodded, amazed at the coincidence.

"I heard something before," she started, "apparently people perceive the time of 3:33 in two different ways. Some believe 333 is an angel number while others believe that 3:33 in the morning is the devil's hour."

[ GROUP 2 ]

Hyeji nervously walked to the classroom, walking inside before class began. The teacher smiled at his desk, telling her to choose a desk of her liking.

Donghyuck and Minju were already sat inside, getting their supplies set up for their lesson and assignments. They were on opposite sides of the room, Donghyuck on the left by the window while Minju was on the right, closest to the door.

There were three rows of desks with three desks in each row, nine seats in all.

Hyeji scanned the room and decided to sit next to Donghyuck, deciding to get to know the boy as they would be around each other a lot more now that they class together.

"Hello," she smiled, taking a seat at the desk to his right.

The brown-headed boy hadn't realized she was coming to sit beside him and flinched seeing her so close. Immediately, he pulled together his papers, trying to tidy up his workspace.

Hyeji laughed quietly.

"O-Oh, hello, Hyeji." He smiled nervously.

Hyeji smiled back putting her own supplies and things down for class, "Donghyuck."

He sat straight up again and cleared his throat, a common thing he had done whenever around the girl. "What- what are you, uh, doing, you, know, in here?"

She tilted her head at the question but answered anyway. "I was assigned to this class by the nurses," she clarified for him.

He nodded, "oh, that's great!"

[ GROUP 3 ]

Although the other two girls were enjoying their classes, Eunha wasn't too sure she'd be able to have the same joy in her classroom.

Renjun was very smart. You could tell just by looking at him. But he was also very closed off, not talking to any of the girls voluntarily.

So, obviously, it wasn't a surprise when she walked inside and took a seat, the classroom silent as Renjun already began going over the new unit to himself.

She honestly couldn't understand how she ended up in the same class as Renjun. She had found out that he was the smartest out of everyone so she couldn't fathom the fact that they'd be learning the same things.

Either way, she tried not to let him intimidate her. She was here for learning, not to worry about being dumb compared to her classmate.

With neither of them speaking, the class was able to end quite quickly. Since it was the end of the day and both Renjun as well as Eunha were considered the top students, he didn't think twice before leaving.

Class still wasn't dismissed by the time he left so one of the nurses watched over them instead. While working, Eunha had gotten stuck on a problem.

She seemed help from their nurse but she couldn't help much, admitting she wasn't a very good student when she was still in school.

So she had to fulfill the last option of asking Renjun.

By the end of their short conversation, he spoke one like of words in total to explain everything and Eunha still didn't understand it.

She decided to just sit quietly and guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 8.7K 69
..( 🎙️ )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖𝘀 "𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢? 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚, 𝙣𝙤, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚!" in which a group of friends find ...
17.8K 470 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
667K 26.8K 55
≛ nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ❝ that's what will make it more exciting ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...
170K 8.5K 34
⌨ nct lee haechan gamer/fluff fanfiction ❝ you are my precious sanctuary that no one in the entire universe can replace ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: septemb...