Death Game [HIATUS]

Od misakasparks

❝ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴇʀᴇ❞ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢ: #1 ɪɴ ʀᴀɪʟᴅᴇx #2 ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴀʀᴜᴍᴀᴊᴜᴛꜱᴜɴᴏɪɴᴅᴇx #13 ɪɴ ᴍɪꜱᴀᴋᴀᴍ... Více

Chapter 1 : Regrets, Regrets
Chapter 2 : A Certain 'Gathering'
Chapter 3 : Figuring
Chapter 4 : Two Psychopaths
Chapter 5 : Attack on Wolves
Chapter 6 : A Certain Bonding Between Railgun and Guts
Chapter 7 : Good People, Bad People?
Chapter 8 : Level 5?
Chapter 9 : Knowing Them
Chapter 10 : Discussion Between Two Electromasters
Chapter 12 : Operation Survival Tendency
Chapter 13 : Imagine Breaker
Chapter 14 : Suspicions
Chapter 15 : Start!
Chapter 16 : Conflict

Chapter 11 : Regained Consciousness

254 19 5
Od misakasparks

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Ugh..."

Takeshi got off from the bed and stopped the digital alarm clock from making annoying noises. He stretched his arms with a tired face. He looked at Mikoto who's sleeping on the top bunk of the bed.

[A/N: The alarm clock was originally just set to 00:00 when Takeshi found it. Then, he set it to whatever time he guessed. That's why they don't know the time for sure.]

"Oy, Misaka."

"..."

Takeshi grabbed his pillow and threw it up to Mikoto's face. It hit the brunette girl's head perfectly.

"Arhh, what do you want?" Mikoto said annoyedly.

"Wake your ass up. It's already past 8 hours, the amount of time we all agreed to sleep through. And after 8 hours passed, we're gonna wake up and do our morning routine even though god knows if it's night or day outside there."

"Urgh I got it. You go wake the others."

"Okay, but I'll hit you if you go back to sleep."

"As if you can," Mikoto murmured, making sure it won't be heard by the glasses boy. And thankfully, it wasn't.

Takeshi moved to the other side of the room. There are two beds inside the room. One is a bunk bed, which is occupied by Mikoto and Takeshi. The other is a queen sized bed which are occupied by Gunha and Blaze.

Back when Mikoto and Gunha are still not present, Takeshi sleep on the bunk bed alone while Blaze got the queen sized bed all to himself. As for Yuga, he sleep on a single bed in the other room. For Aika, she sleeps on the sofa in the living room.

It's not like they're so cruel to let a kid sleep on the couch. Yuga could easily let her have the single bed and go sleep on the bunk bed, but Aika's reason is that she have to sleep in the living room to keep guard of the room. Aika can use her clairvoyance better if she's nearer the place she's using it on. So if she sleeps in the living room she can sense other disturbances quickly using her clairvoyance.

Takeshi watched the scenery in front of eyes of which Gunha and Blaze is hugging each other like a hug pillow.

"... You guys."

"Zzz...." They both snored as they sleep. Both are physically strong esper, and both sleeps aggressively like this. The only difference is Blaze is a calm gutsy type while Gunha is a reckless gutsy type.

Takeshi went outside of the room and stepped inside the bathroom. He noticed Yuga washing his face on the sink.

"Oh. Good morning Takeshi," greeted Yuga.

"Morning. Can you pass me the water dipper? Fill it with water first."

"Sure." Yuga did like Takeshi said and give the water dipper to him. He saw Yuga stepped outside of the bathroom.

"Eh? Where are you going with it?"

Yuga followed Takeshi into his room. Takeshi stood in front of the two idiots still hugging each other on their bed. He placed the water dipper on their faces and slowly rotated the direction...

FSHAAA

"Warghhh!"

Gunha is the one who screamed loudly while Blaze scoffed because the water got into his mouth. Yuga had his jaw dropped watching Takeshi's evil grin.

"Good morning to you guys."

"Geez... This megane doesn't know how to wake up other people in a normal way..." Gunha complained while caressing his wet hair.

"Well, what do you want me to do—"

Then start Takeshi's nagging and Gunha and Blaze just listen with dead eyes. Meanwhile, Mikoto who had woken up from all the commotion slowly got off from the bunk bed and stepped outside the room. After washing her face in the bathroom, she went to the infirmary room with Yuga who had offered himself to accompany her.

Mikoto clutched the bed curtains and slide it open.

"Shokuhou, Kamijou. Are you guys—"

Mikoto's eyes went instantly wide as she watch the scenery before her eyes. Misaki is holding Touma's hand while Touma sleep soundly on the infirmary bed.

"Wh-Wh-What the hell are you doing??" Mikoto's index finger tremblingly pointed to Misaki. Her face is red from embarrassment and anger.

"Huh? I'm just holding his hand."

"Y-You did that without his permission! Let go of his hand!"

"First of all, I don't need his permission to hold his hand. It's like a girlfriend asking her boyfriend for permission to kiss him."

"But you're not his girlfriend!"

"Oh, and what if I am?"

Misaki smirked, which made Mikoto's face went even more redder. Yuga panicked seeing this, he's afraid Mikoto might go berserk and fight with Misaki.

"P-Please calm down, Misaka-san. Let's solve this calmly and peacefully."

Misaki's gaze went to Yuga. She raised her eyebrows, looking a little surprised.

"Who might you be?"

"E-Eh? M-Me?" Yuga pointed to himself.

"Yes you, the boy with soft looking green hair."

"Uh, I... My name is Ryuhara Yuga."

"So you're the one who brought us to the hospital?"

"Eh? I..."

Misaki approached Yuga and clasped his hands with a smile.

"Thank you for saving us!"

Yuga blushed.

"Umm... You're welcome," Yuga murmured, looking down embarrassedly.

"Where are the others? Have they gone home?" Misaki turned to Mikoto.

"What do you mean, gone home?" Mikoto said with a poker face.

"I'm saying whether they've already gone home after being treated in this hospital. I don't know how long Touma and I passed out, but maybe it's already been one week so you guys have already recovered in the meantime."

Mikoto went silent for a while before putting her hand on Misaki's shoulder.

"Sorry to break it to you but..."

"What?!"

"Déjà vu..." Mikoto covered her ears with a pained expression.

"What do you mean, we haven't escaped yet?! Then, we're still under those freaks's control?!"

"Calm down..."

"There's no way I can calm down when I nearly died!"

"Well, that's true but..."

"Arghhh I'm gonna die here...."

Misaki kneeled down on the floor, covering her face as she cried. Mikoto scratched her head with a troubled look.

"Crying doesn't solve anything here."

"But... But..." Misaki sobbed. Mikoto sighed and kneeled down in front of her.

"Look at me."

Misaki is still crying.

"Shokuhou, look at me."

Misaki finally raised her head to look at Mikoto with tears in her eyes. Mikoto caressed Misaki's head.

"No matter what happens, I'll protect you. I won't let you die. I will get you out of here alive and well."

"... You promise?"

"Yeah, I promise."

Misaki hold up her pinky finger. Mikoto looked at her weirdly.

"Do I have to do this? It's so childish."

"Just do it," Misaki said annoyedly.

"Hmm." Mikoto entangled her pinky finger with Misaki's. Misaki's face lighted up. She stormed into a hug with Mikoto. Mikoto was caught off guard by it.

"Arigato." Misaki said in a soft voice. It's like music in Mikoto's ears. The brunette girl blushed. She immediately leaned away.

"N-No problem." Mikoto said, rolling her eyes to the other side while still blushing.

Misaki smirked with a poker face.

"I didn't know you're capable of blushing because of me, Misaka-san."

"Blush–?! I'm not–"

Mikoto stood up and went to Yuga. She smiled.

"I might've misunderstood a little, but still thank you for treating us."

"Y-You're welcome." Yuga said nervously.

"Is there anything I can do to pay for your kindness?"

"Oh no no it's okay. You don't need to pay me."

"Don't be like that. How about a kiss?"

"K—?!" Yuga's eyes started spinning as Misaki brought her face closer to his.

"Cough!"

All three of them immediately looked at Touma's bed. Touma is seen coughing with a pained expression. Mikoto and Misaki rushed to the spiky haired boy.

"Kamijou, are you okay?"

"Touma-kun, are you alright?"

Touma opened his eyes tiredly.

"Misaki... Biribiri... Where are we?"

"We're in another room. Don't worry, you're safe here."

"Really...? Why are they being so kind to us?"

Misaki glanced at Mikoto.

"They want us to die fighting with each other. It'd be boring if we die out of hunger. That's why they prepared this room for us, to give us some time to recover before they make us go through danger again."

"That's... Cruel... Cough!"

"Are you okay? You're coughing too much."

"Yuga-kun, can you check on him?" Misaki turned to Yuga. Yuga was surprised to be called by his given name from Misaki but he shrugged it off. He quickly checked up on Touma.

"I think he's infected by flu."

"Really?" Mikoto and Misaki said simultaneously, surprised.

"Yeah. Please go outside, there's a possibility you guys will get infected too." Yuga said as he put on a mask. Mikoto and Misaki did as the boy ordered and stepped outside of the infirmary room. They walked together in silence.

"... So, is your shoulder better now?" Mikoto said, breaking the silence between them.

"Oh," Misaki glanced at her shoulder. She can feel the bandages wrapping her wound even though she can't see it because of her shirt. "Yeah. It still hurts but I think it's recovering."

"That's good."

"Who wrapped the bandages for me?"

"Who else if not me? I can't possibly let a guy do it even if it's a good person like Yuga."

"Heh~ Then have you seen my boobs?"

Mikoto blushed.

"I... I didn't see it! I focused my eyes only on your shoulder!"

"Really~?" Misaki smirked as she leaned closer to Mikoto.

"It's true!"

"Hmm~ If you say so."

Mikoto is relieved Misaki dropped the topic. The truth is, she DID see them, but how can she admit it to Misaki? She won't ever admit it, not to her!

"I would kill to look into your mind right now."

Mikoto thanked the God that she's born as an electromaster, so Misaki can't look through her mind because of her electromagnetic waves.

"By the way, whose clothes is this?" Misaki pointed to her clothes. She's wearing a baby blue t shirt with a black skirt. They're not what she originally wore.

"Ah, those are the clothes stock in this room. They're probably prepared by those two freaks. Yours are in the laundry because they got some bloods on them."

Misaki stared at Mikoto.

"What?"

"You changed my skirt too?"

"Yeah. Why?"

It took a moment for Mikoto before she realized it and went mad blushing.

"I swear I didn't peek!!!"

"Yeah, yeah. Lie all you want," Misaki laughed.

"Good morning. Huh?"

"Oh, you..."

"Are?"

Misaki looked at the two guys and one kid in front of them.

---
Yoshh that's 11 chapters done, ganbaree me

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

48K 1.2K 28
(This story takes place in the same universe as My hero academia: Rise of accelerator) In a world where 80% of the population has superpowers known a...
1K 22 7
[ Note : Closed series due to some problems but I'll make cute ff's with separate series of the jujutsu KAISEN MEN and boys soon ] ONESHOTS AND TWOS...
85.1K 2.8K 29
Two worlds, once completely seperate, now forever connected by one gate. This gate is connected by an ancient bridge. A bridge whose builder is unkno...
51.4K 1.7K 29
(sequel series to A Railgun In Fairy Tail) Mikoto Misaka, the Railgun, defeated Dravis Lord of Destruction. She, along with Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and E...