Chapter 6 : A Certain Bonding Between Railgun and Guts

I noticed this story has like 4-5 loyal readers. Thanks a lot guys! You know yourself, the ones who will certainly vote after I published a new chapter (≧◡≦) ♡ Today I bring you guys a chapter of our favourite electromaster and emm... What to call Gunha? Superhuman?

"Huff... Huff... Stay strong, you guys. I'll definitely get you guys treated, okay?"

Gunha is carrying three people. Mikoto on his shoulder, Misaki on his arms and Touma... He basically was just dragged on the floor.

You can't blame Gunha. Even though he is a superhuman, he can't carry three person on his arms at once. Not because he doesn't have the strength, but because it wouldn't be a comfortable position for them.

Gunha walked on and on through the corridor that seemed like has no end. There aren't any other rooms except the metal room which they have left behind to search for the way outside. No windows either, can you imagine it?

Gunha had already tried punching the corridor's wall but to no luck, the wall can't be destroyed. No matter how hard and how many times he punched it. It's like the wall are made of materials which can't be destroyed with brute strength.

"Come to think of it... We couldn't use our abilities back when we just woke up in the metal room. Then at the fight with the wolves, suddenly our abilities are back. Touma and I didn't even notice when it's back, probably because adrenaline rush. Probably the same with Accelerator. Wait... It's possible that he noticed but just kept quiet about it." Gunha think out his thoughts loudly.

"Ugh... My head hurts..."

"Huh?" Gunha looked over Misaki and then to Touma. None of them are awake yet, so that means...

"Railgun! It's a good thing you're awake, my shoulder's starting to worn out" Gunha turned to face Mikoto on his shoulder and Mikoto flinched away in surprise.

"Well, sorry that you had to carry me until this moment" A crimson blush were visible on Mikoto's cheeks as she got off from Gunha's shoulder.

"Yeah, you were pretty heavy. Did you gain weigh?"

That question is answered by a slap on the cheek from Mikoto.

"Watch your mouth when speaking to  a female, you insensitive jerk"

"Sorry, sorry haha" Gunha caressed his cheek with a dead smile. It hurts, really.

"Anyways, what happened to these two?"

"They were attacked by wolves"

"Wolves?!" Mikoto made a surprised face.

"Yeah. We were in the metal room, and those freaks released wolves. So we had no choice but to fight for our lives"

"I remember now, the reason I passed out is because I saw something terrifying... It's a wolf!"

"That's right," Gunha said as he nodded. "You screamed loudly too."

Mikoto noticed Misaki and Touma's shoulders are wrapped with clothes that are wet with blood.

"Oh my god, they are bleeding!"

"Yeah, didn't you hear what I just said? They were attacked by wolves"

"Then we need to get them treated!" Mikoto panicked.

"That's why I'm carrying them while searching for a way out. Now that you're awake, you help me too. You carry Miss Mental Out and I carry Touma."

"That's fine with me," Mikoto said as she took Misaki from Gunha's arms. A surprise expression is visible on her face as she carried Misaki. "Wow, she's pretty light."