The Gift [finished]

By Personalpoison13

Taehyung and Jimin are best friends, like soulmates , their bond is inseparable. They move together when they... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Epilogo
Alternative ending

CHAPTER 8

1.9K 87 20
By Personalpoison13

[Jimin POV]

I hate my life, I hate how weak I became. I can't do any of the things I love to do. What's there to keep living for, if all the things I love to do, I can't do them anymore. Waking up, eat, take a nap, eat, take another nap, and go to sleep again. Thats all I can do now. I miss dancing, moving, feeling the pain in my feet's after hours of practicing. I been living my glory days through Jungkook. Teaching him has giving me purpose. Even though I can't move, just by watching him moving, feels like he is an extension of me. But I can't keep doing this with him. I need to start detaching my self from him. He is not supposed to be my extension, he's not mine, he is not supposed to make me feel anything. I do feel empty, but that's how it is.

"Honey, someone is here looking for you" my mom said when she open the door of my room.

"Someone? Who?" I ask, it's already late, who could be coming here looking for me at this hour.

"It's me" a familiar voice said, that's when my mother open the door a little more to reveal who was behind the familiar voice.

"Jungkook? What you doing here? It's Taehyung here too?" I ask trying to look behind him.

"No, just me, I hope that's ok"

"But, what you doing here? How did you get here?" I ask him with enthusiasm. I was really surprised to see him here in my house. That when my mom interrupted.

"Ok, I'll leave you two to talk. Nice to meet you" she said to Jungkook. He bow to my mom and then she left us.

"Taehyung give me you address. He ask me to bring you back. I think he miss you to much" Jungkook said with a smile. I smile back because it was a sweet gesture, even though it's a lie. It hasn't been a day since I left Seoul, how can he miss me?

"That's sweet, but I thought he will be happy to have the apartment all by himself. Didn't you two had a date?" I ask him. Jungkook didn't reply, but the smile on his face slowly fade. Then I knew that something was wrong. "It's everything ok?" I ask with concerned

"We..." Jungkook sat on my bed, and with his face down  he continue "we broke up"

"What? Why? What happened?" I ask with soft voice.

"We... I guess we weren't meant for each other" Jungkook reply with a straight face but sadness in his voice.

"But, why? I don't understand. There must be a mistake. Let me talk to him" I say grabbing my phone, but Jungkook put his hand on top of my phone.

"No, don't bother him. We need some time"  he said to me. I put my phone back and look at him, trying to figure out what was going on. But Jungkook looked sad and a little nervous.

"You want to talk about it?" I ask him. In my mind I'm thinking this is just  a miss understanding, I hope they can fix their problem soon. I sat next to him on the bed, trying to comfort him. "Why did he send you here?" I continue. Maybe that's the reason Tae want me home soon. Probably he need to talk to someone.  Jungkook didn't answer, he just sat there in the corner of my bed, looking at the floor. He was a little anxious, I could tell by the way he was shaking his foot up and down. After a moment I put my hand on his knee, trying to calm down his shaky leg.

"Why did you leave? How come you didn't tell me you were coming here?" Jungkook ask in a whisper.

"I wanted to see my family, and I thought you two could have some time alone at the house" I say looking into his eyes. It seem like he was trying to avoid me gaze, until finally he look back at me and asked:

"Why is it that every time, I'm trying to be intimate with Taehyung, I always see you face?" Jungkook ask me, fixing his eyes on me. I was shocked by what he just said. Did I heard right?

"What did you said? I ask.

"I close my eyes and I see your eyes staring at me, I see your lips moving so slowly, and all I want is to touch them, to kiss them and bite them softly. I see your hands and I want you to touch me." Jungkook said. I couldn't comprehend why he was saying these things to me, was he joking? Why is he playing like that?

"Stop! This is not funny" I say with annoyance.

"It's not a joke" he said very serious. Now Jungkook was making me uncomfortable. So I got up to open the door and ask him to leave. But before I could reach the door, Jungkook grab my hand and turn me around. He got up and grab my face between his strong hands, then he kiss me.

I was shocked, I never expected anything like this, I couldn't even react of what was going on, I went numb for a moment, the heat of Jungkook's lips got me in a trance, like I was having a dream and I can't wake up. Until finally I was able to react and I push him away.

"What you're doing Jungkook?" I say wiping the sensation of his lips on mine. It was like I can still feel him.

Jungkook seem to be shocked as much as I was, like he just realized what he just did. He seem embarrassed.

"I... I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me" he said.
"I think it's better if you go" I say. I was still a little shaky and nervous of what just happened.

Jungkook walk towards the door, but then I realize one thing.

"Wait! How did you get here?" I ask

"I took the train" he reply avoiding my eyes

"There's no more train at this hour. Did you have a place to spend the night?" I ask. Did he even have a plan? It was obvious that he wasn't going back to Seoul tonight. He probably took the last train coming here.

"It's ok, I'll wait at the station for the first train back" Jungkook was decided to get to the train station and spend the night there.

"Just stay, you can leave early tomorrow" I say, but Jungkook refuse my offer. We spend the next couple of minutes arguing weather he should leave or stay. Finally I convinced him to stay and sleep on the floor of my room. I gave him a blanket and a pillow, and I immediately went to bed.

Now I was there, laying on my bed looking at the sealing and feeling Jungkook presence next to me on the floor of my bedroom.

"Are you ok in there?" I ask, feeling guilty that I send him to the hard floor.

"Yes, the floor nice, better than a nasty seat from the train station" he reply. I could hear his voice, but I couldn't see him in the darkness of the room. I went quiet for a moment trying to fall asleep, but his presence was strong. And I can still feel the aftermath of Jungkook's kiss.

"Jimin, do you like me?" Jungkook ask with soft a voice, probably just in case I was asleep already.

I took my time to reply to his question, because I wasn't sure how to answer, then I said :

"Yes, you're a good friend" I reply making sure he hear the word friend clearly. Jungkook went quiet. There was silent between us. I was trying my best to fall asleep, but every time I close my eyes I feel Jungkook's kiss. Why did he do that? I began to tell my self he was probably sad about Taehyung. I wish he didn't do that, that kiss really got me all disturb. I like him, but I can't never have him. He belongs to Taehyung, and not only I feel guilty for liking Jungkook, I also feel like I betrayed him. Taehyung is probably feeling sad at this moment by himself, and here I am with Jungkook sleeping next to me, with a lingering kiss.

"I told Taehyung that I'm in love with you" Jungkook voice broke the silent that invade my room.

"WHAT?!" I ask

"I love you. I think I always did"

"No, you don't. You're just confused JK, please stop saying that. You love Taehyung" I told him a little desperate. His confession was making me very uncomfortable.

"Yes, I will always love him. But Tae love you even more, because after I told him my feelings for you, he ask me to come here and take good care of you. So even if you can't love me, I'll be here taking care of you until you're healthy and well. After that, I can leave if that's what you want."

"I want you to go back to Taehyung, tell him you love him, take good care of him and stop worrying about me. I don't need you or anyone else to take care of me. Stop feeling sorry for me" I say with frustration.

Jungkook got up from the floor and turn the lamp on my old desk on. Then he sat next to my bed, while I was still lying under my covers.

"Is that what you think this is? That I feel sorry for you?" Jungkook ask me straight to my eyes.

"Isn't? You realize I'm dying and now you want to take care of me? You're not only hurting Taehyung with this excuse, you also hurting me. I don't need your pity." I reply trying to put an end to this conversation.

"It's not pity. I realize I like you even before I knew about your situation. My feeling for Taehyung are complicated, but one thing is for sure, I know what I feel for you, and that I'm certain about it." Jungkook said, still straight to my face. I was trying to sit up when Jungkook gently push me down back, and then without hesitation he kiss me again, this time grabbing my hands to prevent me from pushing him away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.6K 26
Rich boy Jungkook and a prostitute, Jimin, fall in love after spending one night together. ‪But will their relationship survive when Jungkook's cont...
228K 8.1K 44
Jungkook didn't look at me as he spoke. "Tae you've been a great boyfriend for a long time, and I still love you, but I am not in love with you anymo...
32.5K 1.6K 43
[COMPLETED] Taekook and yoonmin. Love. A beautiful feeling. some fall in love out of curiosity , want to unwrap the person , strip them of their myst...
5.9K 511 32
Two different souls, who just want to live a peaceful life by fighting the odds of life. Unaware of how destiny works for them to become each other's...