You Are Destined To Be Mine ✓

By Cutiee_Madhu

"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with... More

Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot-8
Shot 9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Shot 13
Shot 14
Shot 15
Shot 16
Shot 17
Shot 18
Shot 19
Shot 20
Shot 21
Shot 22
Shot 23
Shot 24
Shot 25
Shot 26
Shot 27
Shot 28
Shot 29
Shot 30
Shot 31
Shot 32
Shot 33
Shot 34
Shot 35
Shot 37
Shot 38
Shot 39
Shot 40
Shot 41
Shot 42
Shot 43
Shot 44
Shot 45
Epilogue
Epilogue II

Shot 36

16.3K 954 203
By Cutiee_Madhu

Hey y'all lovelies!!!

Thank you for your precious votes and comments ✨ Means a lot ❤️❤️❤️

Happy Reading :)

.
.
.

Swara's pov:

Finally, Sasu Mom turned to me. She stared at me.

I grinned hugely and then did the unexpected. I moved fastly and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her with all my heart. I felt Sasu Mom's body went still as I hugged her.

I smiled feeling the warmth of her embrace, then giggled silently feeling her standing like a statue without moving.

After few seconds, she held my shoulders and break the hug without hugging me back. I pouted looking at her. She narrowed her eyebrows.

"What are you doing?", She asked in her stern tone, leaving me off her grip.

"I was hugging you, Sasu Mom.", I said with a excited grin. She cleared her throat and said 'Oh'

I chuckled seeing her uncomfortable face. What is wrong with her?

Did she not like me hugging her?

Then I am going to hug her a lot. Ofcourse, to annoy her!

"Come with me!", She said and turned to move towards the stairs. I frowned and quickly ran back of her as she is walking fast.

She went upstairs and then walked to her room while I trailed behind her. As we went inside her room, she asked me to sit and then disappeared into the closet. I sat on the edge of the bed and wondered what she is going to do.

She came back with a small wooden box in her hands. What is it?

She came and sat beside me and stretched out the box infront of me.

"Here, take this.", She said with her straight face while I looked at the box with baffled face.

"What is this, Sasu Mom?", I asked looking up at her.

Is it bomb? I laughed mentally slapping my mind. It can't be. If it is na, then she will also die with me when I open it.

"It's a gift for you from me. Take it.", She told making me surprised. Wow! A Gift?! Really!

"It's ok, I don't want it.", I said politely. It looks like some expensive thing is inside, how can I take it from her. No!

She glanced at me with raised eyebrow, having knowing look.

"I said it is a gift. You can't refuse it. It is a ritual that mother-in-law should give some jewel of her's to her bahu.", She said making me lit up with little excitement.

"Is this yours?", I asked with a small smile. She nodded her head and smiled back.

I grinned and took the box from her. No one has gifted me their own jewel. I've heard that a girl's mother or mother-in-law would give them their own jewelry out of love. So Sasu Mom also giving me her jewelry, I should accept even though it is a ritual.

I opened the box and gasped softly. It is a set of beautiful gold antique bangles. I have never seen any bangles this much pretty. It is gorgeous!

"It is my mother's bangles. She gifted it to me when I married, now I am giving it to you. Use it safely.", She said softly. I gazed up at her to see her looking at the bangles with gentle gaze.

"Ofcourse, Sasu Mom. Thank you so much. I will treasure it, it is so beautiful.", I told while she nodded and looked up with her usual straight face coming out her daze. I let out a sigh and closed the wooden box carefully.

"Um, Sasu Mom.. Can I ask you something?", I asked hesitantly, looking at her. She gave me a perplexed look but nodded her head.

"You love Sanskar so much. But why are you not showing it to him?", I asked softly.

Her eyes bulged little with shocked expression but she wiped it away quickly.

"Why are you asking like that? When did I has not shown my love?", She said with narrowed eyes. You are acting well, Sasu Mom. But I am not going to leave you this time.

"Oh Really? You are saying that you show your love by 'hugging him infront of the media and other people'? That is your love? Nothing else?", I asked her with a sly smile. She glared at me.

"Shut up, Swara. That is none of your business. Now leave!", She said rudely. I felt bad inside but I didn't show it.

"How could it not be my business? He is my husband. I care about what he feels. And he hate your that type of love. So I am asking to you!", I said back strongly.

Her face twisted with hurt expression. I blinked my eyes. Oh crap! I hurted her by my words. Seriously I have turned to a very bad girl. How could I speak to her rudely?

My stern posture softened seeing her gaze going down, her face holding the hurt look.

"I am sorry, Sasu Mom. I didn't mean to hurt you.", I said in my low tone. She smiled sadly giving me a look.

"You said the truth. Truth always hurts", she looked away in a trance. I frowned and didn't like her speaking like that. I can see she is hurting inside. I put the box in my hands aside and moved bit closer to her.

"Sasu Mom, I know you are hiding your true love. But why?", I asked her softly, while placing my hand above hers to comfort her.

She looked at me for few minutes but didn't open her mouth. I patted above her hand to make her come back to sense. She came out of her trance and nodded, standing up. Her face held some determined expression.

"Come with me", She said. I stand up confused. She walked into the closet and I followed her.

She took the cupboard keys from the vase like I did earlier. What she is going to do? Is she going to show me his things?

Like I thought, She opened that right wall cupboard. I smiled.

She turned to me expectantly like I would be astonished seeing this. But I giggled.

"Oh, I saw it earlier itself. So only I asked you.", I blurted out with a grin. She looked at me with huge eyes.

"What?", She asked me with angry frown. My smile has instantly gone, Oh Shona! What in the world are you thinking? Why did you tell her? Now she's going to kill you! RIP to you Shona!

"I.. I mean Sasu Mom.. when I came to your room earlier, I saw a shadow in your closet", I said what came in my mind in the moment. Her frown deepened.

"You know I was so shocked and terrified thinking some theif has came to steal your things, I followed inside but no one was here but your this cupboard was already in open. So I just saw and closed the cupboard. I swear that I haven't seen anything inside. I closed it like an obedient daughter-in-law and put the keys in the vase so no one will come to know", I said giving her a sincere look.

Woah baby! You managed it very well! I patted my shoulder imaginarily.

But Sasu Mom is glaring at me. Why?

"Sasu Mom, I helped you. You should thank me! But don't worry, I won't mind it even if you don't thank me", I gave her a small innocent smile.

"Swara, you are a bad liar. Have anyone said that to you before?", She asked with a glare.

Uh-oh!

I smiled sheepishly to manage the situation. She closed her eyes like she is trying to control her frustration. Exactly like Sanskar!

"I am sorry, Sasu Mom. But I just wanted some proof to prove my thinking about you loving him truly and I got it by seeing this cupboard. You have kept his all things like a treasure. You love him, right? But why didn't you gift him?", I apologized and then asked her.

She opened her eyes and sighed. And then I saw her looking at me with her sorrow filled gaze.

"I didn't give him because he hates me.", She said softly, her eyes welled up with tears. I felt sad seeing her tears. But I don't understand her words.

"Sasu Mom, what are you telling?", I asked her gently, taking a step towards her. She wiped her eyes and looked upto me.

"You will understand only if you know about me fully.", She said while I nodded my head baffled. We both came out of the closet and sat on the couch in the room.

I looked at her curiously as she began to tell about her.

"I am from a rich family, I was a spoiled child before marriage. I don't care about the feelings or love. I just wanted to have fun in my life, nothing else. I liked to show off my status, I liked to spend money to buy whatever I want. I've never wanted to committed to someone. But my parents made me marry to Ram. Although I didn't want it, I accepted the marriage. I did everything what this Maheshwari family has told me and taught me. I started living like a Maheshwari daughter-in-law."

She said, her gaze is not on me but looking away at a thing like she's imagining the past. I listened carefully. Her gaze then turned to me.

"I didn't want to give birth to a child. I don't like them or brought them up. But Maa has ordered me that I have to get pregnant and give a heir to their family. I hated when she ordered me. Ram is not good then like he is now. He was always busy in his business, he didn't care about me that much. We gave birth to Sanskar like his mother told reluctantly. But we've never cared about him. I've never loved him as my child, and Ram also. We both were busy in our lives leaving Sanskar under the care of Nanny. That made him cold and unhappy. He didn't know the meaning of love as no one has taught him that including his mother, his own parents.", She bowed her head down like she is ashamed. My eyes are wide open while my mind is picturing the small child Sanskar who grew up alone without his parents. 

"After many years, I and Ram realised what a big mistake we have done. At that time, Sanskar was already ten years old boy. He was always silent, cold and grumpy. He never talked to anyone and played with anyone except Karan. When we wanted to go close to him, he has already gone far away. I tried, we tried to love him at that time. But in his heart, I am not a good mother, we are not good parents. Even when we tried to go close to him, he ignored us. He would always get angry on us if we tried to talk to him caringly. He would lash out his anger on us. He thought we are lying, we are showing fake love. We were heart-broken. With passing days, We accepted it as our fate, we deserved it for not loving him from the beginning. So I just gave up thinking it is my punishment. It's not like I didn't try, those gifts, we have bought them for him. But when we gave it to him, he'd thrown it away. He would never touch any gifts which we bought to him. We just loved him from far away. That's it. We are very proud of him for what he has made himself to be! We will always be! Even though we didn't bring him up, he has grown into an amazing man."

Her eyes are holding tears while her lips curved into a faint sad smile, behind her immense sorrow I can see the proudness.

I sniffed, trying to control my own tears. Though they are totally wrong, I can't help feeling sad for them. My heart broke for Sanskar, he would have thought he is unwanted, no one is caring for him. That made him cold! He didn't know love because no one was there to tell him this is love and care.

I pressed my lips trying to control my overwhelming sadness. I saw Sasu Mom is wiping her tears.

"The love we are showing infront of media and other people is not fake. It's the only chance we have, to show our love and care. But I know he hates it, but we can't help. That is the only time we can be near him, otherwise he won't let us anywhere near him. It is all the punishment to us from God", her voice broke at the end. I wiped my own eyes and thought to comfort her.

I wrapped my arms around her making her stiffen her posture. I smiled little but didn't break the hug. After few seconds, I felt her hugging me back hesitantly.

"It's ok, Sasu Mom. Everything will be alright. But you should have made him understand. You both shouldn't punish yourselves like this. This is not good for all of you. Like you said, you were thrown into that situation I can understand.", I said softly while rubbing her back, trying to console her. Her body is shaking bit saying that she is sobbing.

Had anyone said that I will be hugging the Sujata Maheshwari in my arms one month before, I would have thought they are mad. But now it is happening, Oh my god!!!

She broke the hug after few minutes and wiped away her tears. She looked at me and smiled little.

"I am glad that Sanskar has chosen you as his life partner! You are so kind and good, Swara.", She admitted truly. My eyes popped out hearing her.

"Oh goodness! Am I dreaming? Or what? Is she really telling this?"

Sasu Mom shook her head, "Yes, I am the one telling this. You are not dreaming, stop your drama."

I blinked my eyes and mentally slapping myself for thinking out loud. Why can't I control my mouth infront of her? I am always blurting out things.

"I thought you were like your sister."

She said breaking my thoughts. I looked at her. That witch? Ew!

"I know Ragini and your parents are greedy so I thought you are also one of them. That is the reason, I disliked you so much, Swara. As a mother, I wanted my son to have a good life partner. I very well know about his past date life, all those girls were behind him for his fame and money. So when he admitted you are his girlfriend infront of everyone, I was so angry. I didn't want you for him. I also believed that you are playing with both Laksh and my son. I am really sorry, Swara. You are far away from that, I should not have compared you with that cheap girls."

She held my hands in her's, I just looked at her without blinking my eyes. I can totally understand what she did, if I see it from her pov. Seeing my greedy family, anyone would have thought that.

Uff!

Is she just apologised to me? God! This day is giving me more shocks. I don't know how my baby heart can hold everything!!!

"In just these few days, I came to know how good you are! You are innocent and gold hearted, I mean it. I can see the immense love you are having for Sanskar. And he also loves you so much. In fact, he is so whipped under your love."

She chuckled making my heart race. I turned my gaze away feeling my cheeks warming up with blush. Oh Shona, this is not time for blushing. Stop yaar! What she will think of you?

"He never heard anyone's words. He never cared about anyone or their wishes. Leave that, he hadn't even talked to anyone softly like he is talking to you. He loves you truly, Swara. I am so glad that he loves someone with all his heart!", She told in a gleam tone. I looked at her to see that her eyes is filled with happiness. My heart warmed at that sight.

I smiled happily. I don't know why but hearing her words, I feel so happy.

She took my hands and held it in the air while looking at me, "Please be with him and take care of him, Swara. I know you will. The burden I have carried inside has lessened knowing that my son has someone beside him to love him, to take care of him. Thank you, Swara."

A tear fell out of my eyes. I wiped it away and smiled little.

"Don't thank me, Sasu Mom. I am the one who is lucky to have him. He is the bestest gift god has given me", I said with a smile, while my mind wandered in his memories. I miss him. I want to hug him.

I sighed little while seeing Sasu Mom's smile. She is happy! But behind those happy eyes, I can see the sorrow, love and longing for her son.

I sat straightly, holding her hands, "Sasu Mom, Though you have done wrong, you have already gone through a lot. You have punished yourselves enough. I promise that you will get your son. You don't have to be away from him anymore. I will make him realise that your love is not fake!"

I said in determined tone. Her eyes bulged in surprise.

"Really?", She asked, her eyes lit up with hope. I smiled as she looked like an excited kid.

"Ofcourse, Sasu Mom. I said promise. Even I will do pinky promise, you okay with that?", I asked wiggling my eyebrows. Her eyebrows creased little.

"Pinky promise?", She asked. I nodded my head up and down eagerly. She looked baffled. Gosh! She doesn't know about pinky promise. Does she?

Both Mother and Son are same! How can anyone be not knowing pinky promise?

Now I have to teach her! I mentally let out a heavy sigh.

"Sasu Mom, hold out your pinky finger?", I said while she frowned.

"Why?", She asked with baffled expression.

"First let it out, then I will say!", I said while she held it out.

I carefully held her pinky finger with my own bandaged poor pinky finger. I entangled it and looked up.

"This is pinky promise. If you do pinky promise, it is a very strong promise. If you don't fulfill it, you will die."

I said sincerely, her eyes widened like saucers. I laughed seeing that.

"Just for fun. I don't know if we die or not. But it is more than normal promise. That's all.", I said with a grin while she gave me an annoyed look. Oh there it is! It is so nice to see, haha!

At that time, we both heard door opening sound. We both transferred our gaze to the door. Ram uncle came inside holding a small bag in hand. On seeing us, he looked surprised.

His gaze fell on our pinky fingers, Sasu Mom untangled it and stood up. Oh!

I also quickly stand up. He walked inside looking us curiously. As he reached near us, he gave me a small smile. I returned a big smile.

"Sujata, here. Bhabhi's jewels. Sorry that I took it without informing you.", He said apologetically, while Sasu Mom huffed in irritation. I looked at her amused.

"Ram, you are so idiot. What is the need to take it to bank? It is safe in home.", She shook her head disappointed. I looked at her with huge eyes. She never called him with his name alone infront of anyone. But here she is calling him with name and also idiot! I pressed my lips hard not to laugh.

Oh, Shona! Don't act like you are so good. You call Sanskar with many names!

My mind reminded me. I smiled sheepishly.

"Ok Sorry. Here, go and give it to her.", He said holding out the bag. She nodded with annoyed face and took it.

"You don't know what all happened, Ram. Didi has blamed Swara for stealing them.", She said with a glare like she is thinking that moment.

"What?", Ram uncle spat out making me flinch. They both instantly looked at me. He gave me a apologetic smile. I nodded my head in assurance.

"How could she do that?", He asked turning to Sasu Mom, I saw his hand clenching into fist. I gulped little.

"It's ok. I handled the situation well. No worries!", She said with a proud smile. Ram uncle smiled little. I admired them both. They are so cute!

He then turned to me, "Sorry, Swara. Because of me, you have suffered the blame."

I widened my eyes and shook my head, "Oh, please don't apologise uncle. It's not your mistake."

He smiled at me warmly. I wondered how did I not see their loving nature before?

I can see that they both are really good. They don't look like flaunting their status or anything. May be, it is because I have always looked at Maheshwari family like that. My mind has led me to think them like that. I shook my head. Anyhow, I have to make Sanskar see their true love.

"How is your hand now? Is it okay?"

I came to sense hearing Ram uncle. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yes, uncle. It is better now."

He nodded while Sasu Mom nudged him from side. He looked at her signing what.

"Um.. Ram.. I have showed that cupboard to Swara.", She said in low tone. Ram uncle frowned.

"Really? I can't beleive it.", He said while she nodded.

"But I saw it before itself.", I blurted out. They both looked at me while Sasu Mom raised her eyebrow. I smiled sheepishly. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid Shona!

"She even told me everything. I pinky promised her saying that you both will get your son. I will make him understand!", I said truthfully. He looked at me surprised and then gave me a small smile. He is also hurting inside, but he isn't showing it.

"Oh! And please don't tell Sanskar what has happened today. Please!", I said looking at them.

"Why?", Sasu Mom asked with angry frown. Oh No, Has she planned to tell him?

"Sasu Mom, if he came to know, he won't be silent. He will do something, I don't want that. Please!", I pleaded.

"For that only, I am going to tell him. Didi should not have behaved harshly with you. Atleast, he will warn her or scold her.", She said while I looked at her amused.

"Ok then tell him, he will immediately take me home. We won't be here then", I said shrugging my shoulders. Her expression instantly changed. She shook her head.

"Okay Okay! I won't tell him.", She said quickly making me giggle while Ram uncle also laughed. She glared at both of us. We both stopped laughing seeing her deadly glare.

And then after few seconds we both looked at eachother and again bursted out laughing to irritate Sasu Mom. I saw her annoyed and felt satisfied!

It is so nice and fun to be with them!
.
.
.
.
.

I opened our room door only to be engulfed in a hug.

"Aw, Jaan! I missed you so much", Sanskar whispered in my ear, hugging me closer in his arms. I giggled hearing him, while wrapping my arms around him. My heart already thumping fast.

"But I don't miss you", I said thinking to tease him. I felt his muscle straighten. He broke the hug enough to look at me with his arms still wrapped around me.

"You don't miss me?", He frowned. I tried not to smile. I shook my head with neglect gaze.

"No, Sanskar. Why would I miss you?", I asked shrugging my shoulders. I saw him visibly tensed up.

"Jaan, don't play. You love me right? So you would miss me na?", He asked unsurely. His gaze holding tension and anxiousness. What happened to him?

I got confused for a second.

I then realised what he is thinking. God, Is he afraid that I will stop loving him? Is he in doubt or something?

I furrowed my eyebrows gazing at him intently. He is looking at me impatiently, waiting for my answer.

Uh-huh! This is not good.

I unwrapped my arms from him and took off his arms from me. His eyebrows raised up while he clenched his fist, looking at me with narrowed gaze. I can clearly see that he is trying to hide his jittery feeling.

I walked past him to the door and closed it. I then went to him and held his hand.

"Jaan, what are you doing? Your hands!", He scolded as I pulled him to the couch, holding his wrist in gentle grip.

"Sanskar, they are better now. I can use it little!", I said making him sit on the couch and then sat myself on his lap.

His lip twitched little as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He held me by waist. I gazed at him for few seconds.

"Sanskar, I love you. Not just for sometime, I will love you always and forever.", I said softly while placing my one palm on his cheek. His eyes lit up with happiness. I felt my heart speed. I don't like that fear.

"Sanskar, tell me this. Are you afraid that I will stop loving you?", I asked seriously. He was caught off guard.

"No Jaan. Why would I think like that?", He said gazing away. I held his chin and turned his face to me.

"Sanskar, don't lie. Tell me the truth. Tell me what you are truly feeling. Now!", I ordered with a small frown as he is trying to hide his feelings from me.

He sighed and then hugged me tightly like his life is depending on me. I hugged him back placing my chin on his shoulder. I can't help but inhaling his cologne which are making my senses numb. 

"Jaan, I don't know why but my heart is always feeling this insecurity from when you confessed to me in your sleep. Though I try hard not to feel, I am afraid that you may stop loving me one day. I can't bear that, Jaan. That's the reason, I was totally ignoring my own love, feeling that it may hurt me. I can't ever take that, Jaan. If you stop loving me, I don't know what will I do. I may even die."

He whispered into my neck where he hides his face, like he don't want anyone else in this world to know about what he is feeling. His words pained my heart. I slightly ruffled his hair and break the hug to look at him.

"Sanskar, stop. You don't have to feel like that. Those feelings are stupid, take it out of your heart now itself. Because your Jaan, that is me, loves you so much. She won't ever stop loving you. You are her life, you are her breath! Would anyone stop their breath themselves? No na. So, tell your stupid brain to shoo away that stupid insecurity feeling in your heart!", I said crossing my arms over my chest. He smiled softly and pecked my cheek.

"So Am I stupid?", He asked.

"Ofcourse!", I said without doubt. He raised his eyebrow, glaring at me fakely. I giggled and placed my head on his shoulder sideways as my forehead attached to his neck, while my arms find it's place around him.

"You are the only one who is there for me and loves me. I Love you, Jaan.", He confessed after few seconds making my stomach burst out with butterflies. 

I stretched out my left hand's pinky finger infront of us.

"Promise me you won't ever afraid of my love!", I said without looking at him but gazing at my finger. He chuckled little. I frowned and was about to take my head to look at him but before that he held my pinky finger with his own. I gazed at our locked fingers.

"Pinky Promise, Meri Jaan!", He said softly, leaning his head on my own slightly. I closed my eyes leaving his finger, wrapping my hand around him.

If I was asked to tell about my favourite place, I would answer that it is my love's arms! It feels like my home where I can be peaceful, secured and loved!!! Always!

"Sanskar, who said I am the only one loves you. There are many persons who loves you and truly cares for you. Like Karan bhai, Mithra Mom, Dad, Kritika, your parents...", I ended it quietly and closed my eyes more tightly, hiding my face totally in his neck.

I felt his muscles tensed up. Not a good reaction!

"Jaan, do you even realise what are you telling? You very well know about my parents. They don't love me. And Haan, Karan and his family loves me but your love is different from them. So don't compare.", His voice was little rough when he said about his parents. Uff! I think I have to work hard!

I just hummed in response not wanting to make him angry. I have to take small steps. He pecked my temple and then held my elbow taking me off his shoulder.

"C'mon, Jaan. You must be hungry. I will feed you lunch.", He said tugging my hair strand behind my ear lovingly which came out.

I smiled sheepishly, "Um Sanskar, I was hungry. So I already ate."

"How did you eat? You ate by yourself?", He asked taking my bandaged hand in his hand to look, while his other hand is still resting around my waist.

"Sanskar, I told you that my hands improved a lot. It is not paining now. And moreover, Sasu Mom helped me even though I said I can eat.", I said with a small sigh.

I smiled thinking of that moment. After Sasu Mom came back giving the jewels to Annapurna aunty, we trio sat in their room and talked. I told them about my and Sanskar's story, I shared everything with them from the beginning. They were so happy for us and also very angry on Gadodias' for treating me like crap. Ram uncle said that he is so proud of his son for what he did to them. Sasu Mom agreed with him. Then they told some stories of them while I listened interestedly. At the end, I was hungry. Sasu Mom went and came back with a plate filled with food. I was so happy with her gesture.

"Why did she help you?", He asked with a suspicious frown breaking my thoughts. I looked at him.

"Um.. I was hungry. So she brought my food and helped me eat.", I said casually. I saw him getting irritated.

"Jaan, this is the last time. Next time, don't accept her help. Okay?", He asked cupping my cheek, rubbing it gently with his thumb pad.

I narrowed my eyes, "And why so?"

"Jaan, what happened to you? You know about her na. There must be something behind her act, so just don't involve with her.", He explained. I felt bad for both Sanskar and Sasu Mom.

"Sanskar, sometimes we don't truly know what is behind their act. I understand. But we have to know is it good or bad.", I said gently.

"You think there is good in her?", He asked with a sarcastic smile. I shrugged my shoulders trying to be normal.

"May be, Sanskar. We don't truly know na.", I said while he got agitated.

"Enough, Jaan. I know what is in her mind or whatever. So please let us not talk about her.", He said in firm tone ending that matter. I sighed defeatedly. I just don't know how I am going to change his mind set.

He pecked my forehead, "Come, let's take a nap. I am tired."

"No, first you eat your lunch.", I said thinking that he didn't eat his lunch.

"Jaan, I had my lunch in office with clients.", He replied.

"Oh, Okay Then!", I smiled. He responded with his own smile. I shrieked little as he stood up taking me in his arms. He walked to the bed while I laughed seeing his face. He is smiling sweetly at me. My favourite sight!!!

I will make sure he always smile like this!
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

**************************************

Hope you all liked this part?

You all liked SwaSan moments?

So Saas - Bahu united?

What do you think about Sujata's past life?

How Swara is going to make Sanskar believe their love?

Wait and see!

~~~~~~~~

Follow me on Instagram (link in my profile Cutiee_Madhu )

Thank you for 1K followers ❤️

Stay safe!
Take care,
Love
Madhu ❤️

Shower your votes and comments below 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 2.3K 13
Sanskar maheshwari believed nothing would have changed over the time and lived his own fairy tale life where he loved his wife and she loved him.. A...
23.3K 1.1K 18
Story will be revolving around Sanskar , Swara nd Shan aka Shanthanu..!! sanskar marrying Swara for taking revenge..!! Swara is marrying him for love...
94.3K 7.9K 25
And they lived happily ever after!!! But was it really happily ever after for Swara and Sanskar? Swara and Sanskar, the strongest team to fight and w...
70.3K 2.8K 24
[12/4, 1:41 PM] neha: Love changes life 💘 A story of disabled girl how she takes her weakness to the level of strenght and become perfect and she ga...