troublemaker || brooklyn99

By Stinky3gg

- - - - - #2 on #peraltiago - 15/01/2021 More

Cast
*Part 1*
*Part 2*
*Part 3*
*Part 4*
*Part 5*
*Part 6*
*Part 7*
*Part 8*
*Part 10*
*Part 11*
*Part 12*
*Part 13*
*Part 14*
*Part 15*
*Part 16*
*Part 17*
A/N
*Part 18*
*Part 19*
*Part 20*
*Part 21*
A/N
*Part 22*

*Part 9*

271 8 2
By Stinky3gg

TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE
Jakes pov

We drive to the precinct as quick as we could , it was silent the whole journey. Liv was holding her tears back , I could tell and it hurt me to see my daughter like this. We get out of the car and walk inside.

"He's gonna be okay" I assure her.

"I know , it's my fault though" She sobs.

"No this is not your fault okay"

"It is , I didn't say anything and then he left"

"You can't blame yourself we are gonna get him back"

"Okay" She lets out a short smile.

I pull her close as we walk into the bull pen , we were the first ones there except Amy.

"Why don't you go sit at my desk while I talk to your mom" I tell her.

"Okay" She walks over to my desk and sits there fiddling with a rubix cube.

I walk over to Amy and we both just look at our daughter "How is she?" Amy asks.

"She's not doing good , she thinks it's her fault" I tell her.

"Have you told her it's not?"

"Of course I have" I sigh "She doesn't believe me"

"Well we just gotta be there for her"

"Yeah I know"

A few moments later Captain Holt arrives , then Terry and Rosa , then finally Charles.

"Briefing room immediately" Holt announces as we all follow.

I walk over to Liv "You coming in?"

"Okay" She sighs while standing up following me.

I walk to the podium and Liv sits next to Amy with a bland expression on her face.

"So as you saw from the screen shot Jordan is now on a plane to England and his plane should be landing in around 5 to 6 hours which means we need to ring the airport he is landing at , Liv do you know where he's going by any chance?"

She looks up "Manchester"

"Okay so Holt could you possibly get on the phone to someone to stop them at the airport when they arrive?"

"I'll get onto that immediately after this meeting" He tells me.

"Great , so we need to get in contact with his family here in New York and if we can't he has to go to" I sigh as I look at Liv "Foster care"

"What? Really?" She looks up.

I sigh "I'm sorry Liv"

She runs out crying to the women's bathroom, when she goes the bathroom we know not to follow her.

"So now that she's gone would you tell us what has happened?" Amy asks.

"Yeah" I sigh.

I tell them everything that Liv told me. (I said this coz I cba writing it all out again lol)

"That's awful" Charles adds.

"I know" I frown as I look at Liv sitting back at my desk.

"So how is Liv?" Terry asks.

"To be honest , she's not great" I admit "She blames herself , I told her it's not her fault but she doesn't believe me"

"Is there anything we can do?" Holt asks with a monotone voice.

"I'm not sure , I guess just be there for her?" I suggest.

We end the meeting and Holt gets on the phone to someone to stop them at security , I sit at my desk and Liv sits in the perp chair while Amy sits across to me.

Holt enters the room "Liv what is Jordans step mothers name?"

"Oh , um I think it's uh" She stutters.

"It's okay take your time" I smile at her.

She breaths as she pulls up her phone "It says here
its- ugh Olivia , why does she have the same name as me? ew can I change my name like right now" She side tracks.

"Can you get on with her full name please?" I ask.

"Oh right yeah sorry , um Olivia Dawson shitty name if you ask me" She says getting a laugh out of Rosa.

"Thank you , I will choose to ignore the comment though" He states as he walks back into his office.

"Yeah good idea" She smiles properly for the first time today.

*****

After a hour of sitting around and people doing their unfinished paperwork Liv comes and sits nexts to me while leaning closer to me.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Jimmy Jabs" She whispered.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah , we will be here for a while so why not?"

"I don't think that's a good idea"

She groans "Ugh fine"

"Another time when we aren't doing our paperwork"

She walks over to the holding cell when I see her arguing with someone in there and I immediately rush over there "Okayyy come on" I drag her away "What was that all about?"

"Her hair was dead so I told her but obviously she didn't take my advice of getting the ends cut off"

I sigh "Your better than this"

"Whatever"

*****

Jordans pov

I get off the plane after a 9 hour flight exhausted , it was now almost 8 pm her but it was around 3 pm in New York. I look at my phone to see my message to Liv had been read but not replied to it, I thought she didn't tell her parents but then we get stopped while going through security. I was so relieved that I might be able to get away from her , I was pulled into a room where a man with a strong accent asked me some questions.

"Hi , Jordan I'm Daniel here to ask you a few questions" He smiles

"Nice to meet you Daniel" I reply.

"So first question how did you get that black eye?"

"Oh , um it was my- um -uh" I stutter.

"It's okay , please take your time"

"It was my step-mom"

"Has she ever done anything like this to you before?"

"Yeah but usually not this violent"

"So what would she usually do?"

"She would just scream at me in my face for nothing and usually slap me across the face but it usually goes away"

"How long has this been going on?"

"About 6 months"

"Has she ever hurt your siblings?"

"No I won't let her , if she got near them I would get in the way"

"What about your father? Would he ever hit you"

"No and he doesn't know about it because he's in work a lot"

"Okay thank you Jordan before we end this would you like a drink of water?"

"No thanks"

"Do you wanna come outside and sit down?"

"Yeah"

I sit on a chair outside the room and open my phone to ring Liv , she answers immediately.

"Hey Liv"

"Oh my god Jordan are you okay?"

"Yeah I just spoke to someone in an interrogation room pretty cool"

"Lucky" she giggles "I wanna be interrogated"

"Maybe you will some day"

"I doubt it I mea-" Shes interrupted by her dad taking the phone.

"Heyyyy Jordan" He greets me.

"Hey Jake" I reply.

"So whatcha doin?"

"Sitting in an airport tired as hell"

"Why don't you go to sleep"

"I'd rather not"

"Why?"

"I'm waiting for my brothers"

"Fair enough , okay I'm putting Liv back on byeee"

"Bye"

Liv comes back on the phone "Sorry about him , he's being really annoying.

"Hey thats mean!" I hear him in the back making me laugh.

"So how long do you think you will be there for?" She asks.

"I don't know they haven't told me anything ye-" I stop as I see my step mom walking past me with handcuffs giving me a evil look.

"You okay Jordan?" I hear down the phone.

"She's gone , we did it"

"Yes! I'm so happy" She cheers "So where you gonna live?"

"I don't know probably my dad"

"Yay I knew I'd get you back!"

A officer walks over to me with my siblings "I gotta go I'll speak soon" I tell Liv

"Okay bye"

"Hi guys" I hug them "Thank you officer"

"Jordan do you have a contact number for any family in Brooklyn?"

"Yeah my dad , he's in work"

"Okay could you give me his number?" She hands me a note pad and pen.

"Of course" I say while starting to write down his number.

She comes back a few minutes later asking for another family number so I give them my grandparents number and they pick up.

*****

Livs pov

I tell everyone the news and they are all so happy.

After about an hour of waiting for news Holt comes out and tells us that Jordan is getting a flight back to New York tomorrow with his brothers and is going to be living with his dad.

*****

We arrive home and I kept looking at the time , I think my dad could tell I was just waiting and waiting till it was becoming night time.

"Why don't we put some Die Hard on?" He suggests.

My mom stands up "I'm leaving"

"Okay then Liv, Die Hard?" He asks.

"Of course" I smile.

We watch the first and second Die Hard which took about 4 hours so it was already 8 pm and mom comes in telling us that we can order a takeaway.

"I think we should get a Chinese" I suggest.

"Good idea" My dad adds.

"No we have that all the time" Mac moans.

"Duh , because it's delicious" My dad says.

"Yeah duhh" I smirk.

"So it's settled" My dad grabs his phone "Chinese it is"

"I'll just make a sandwich" Mac says.

"Cheaper for us" My dad laughs.

"Amy and Liv are you getting your usual order?"

"Yes" We say in unison.

"Okay Amy you order it , I'll mess it up"

"Okay you two do whatever you want" Amy tells us

"Mario Kart?" I ask.

"Of course"

Our food arrives and we eat it so quick as we hadn't eaten a lot. We watched some of The Office , I looked at the clock and see it's already 11 pm so I decided to go to bed. I would of texted Jordan but it would already be about 4 am there so he would be asleep and I didn't want to wake him up so I decided to wait till the morning.

******

I wake up and check my phone immediately to see a text from Jordan.

                                       JORDAN

6:35am
It's like 12:35 here and I'm
about to get on my flight
so I'll speak to you soon :)
                                                I can't wait to see you!
                                                In 7 hours tho :/

****

It has been a few days since Jordan has arrived back and we have talked every day , played xbox and he seems to be much happier than before.

==================================
I hope you all enjoy! The next one will just be a really short one but I have a part that is like a actual Brooklyn 99 episode coming soon!
==================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 2.1K 29
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚...
10.6K 82 15
ongoing, not completed! #137 in sturniolotriplets 28/03/24 #173 in mattsturniolo 28/03/24 #177 in chrissturniolo 28/03/24 Copyrighted, All rights re...
37K 1.1K 23
"Amy who?" Jake finally gives Amy a real taste of a true date, but still keeping it a friendly based, romantic stylez meal. On that very special nigh...
30.4K 793 14
Just for my own enjoyment. Middle school/high school ages. If you dont like it, dont read it.