MIND ; wildcard *EDITED*

Oleh NIGHTQUAKE

"π–πž 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐀𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 π›πšπ 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦" Mind the daughter Diego Hargreeves goes on a missi... Lebih Banyak

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 + ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
02-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‡π„π‘πŽπˆπ‚π’ 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍
A/N
03- 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄
A/N
04- π“π‘π€πˆππˆππ†
05- 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋
A/n
06- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπŽπ“π‡π„π‘ π’π‡πˆπ
07- 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃
08- 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄
09- 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 ππŽπ“
010- π“π„π€πŒπ–πŽπ‘πŠ
FACE REVEALοΏΌ
11- 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃
12- ππ‘πŽππ‹π„πŒπ’
PLEASE READ!!!!
13- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
A/N

01-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 π†πˆπ‘π‹

6.4K 96 97
Oleh NIGHTQUAKE

MIND'S POV
"Mind wake up!" I heard my dad say while shaking me "Mhm?" I shot up "come on get up we have to go to the headquarters, what do you want for breakfast?" he asked fixing his sleeve "I don't care." I said shoving my face into my pillow. As my dad got out of my room I went to the bathroom and got ready.

^^The Outfit^^

I went downstairs and saw my dad at the table already eating, my mom left when I was born so it's just me and my dad.

"Made breakfast" he said as I walked up to the table "thanks" I said as I sat down. I was eating until my Uncle Five teleported in the kitchen "JESUS FIVE" My dad yelled, I'm used to it because he does it everyday but somehow my dad still hasn't "oh come on Diego you have to get used to it" Five said walking to the kitchen and started making a coffee "well I obviously haven't" my dad said.

"Anyways do you mind me staying here for a while" Five asked "sure whatever you basically live here" my dad said taking another bite "thanks" five said taking a sip of his coffee "we have to leave in 5 minutes go get your stuff I'll meet you in the car and Five please don't do anything stupid" my dad said in a rush "got it and don't get yourself killed."

I went upstairs and got my bag, my knives and went downstairs said bye to my uncle and went straight into the car.
________________________________________

We arrived at the headquarters and I saw Ms. Granada outside "hi Mind come on follow me" she greeted and lead me inside "bye dad" I said while waving at him "bye, be good" he replied back.

We got to were the kids go to 'learn' and 'study' and I seemed to be the first one there so I walked in and sat in a random chair.
________________________________________

A few minutes later Noddles, Rewind and Fast Forward, Guppy, and Slo-Mo came at the same time "hey guys" I waved them.

"Hey Mind" they all said to me and got in their seats.

Minutes later A Capella and Wheels came in then Ojo and my least favorite person Wildcard all the other seats were taken besides the one next to me and Guppy's but she had her feet on the other chair, he sat down next to me because he had to since Guppy refuses to put her feet down and I started playing with my knife

"Can you stop that" Wildcard said annoyed "and what are you gonna do if I don't" I question him "I'll break it" he said "and if you don't shut up i'll stab you with it before you get to break it" I said.

"Ok we're not gonna do that" Wheels said "yeah I don't want to witness a murder that's why you have the dart board" Noddles said pointing at the dart board "but that's no fun" I said.

"You bi-" Wildcard gets cut off by Face Maker before he gets to finish "Ms. Granada is coming."

I put my knife away and pretended I was studying as the others went back to their seats and pretended as well

Ms. Granada comes in with a girl in black "Everyone, this is Missy she will be joining you today. Missy I'd appreciate it if you would take a seat right there, and quietly continue your studies along with the other children." Missy took a seat next to Guppy "children" Ms.Granada said we all turned to her "thank you all for respecting my rules. Your parents will be very proud when I tell them of your exceptional behavior well done." she chuckled softly and walked out.

Noodles stretched his neck and put his head on the door to hear Ms.Granada walk away "she's gone" Noodles whispered we all cheered, papers flying everywhere and got out of our seats and started jumping around, A Capella using her voice to fly around, Noodles putting his neck back to normal and I saw Missy's jaw drop.

Wheels and I went over to Missy "Hey I'm Wheels yes they call that on account of the wheelchair, it's a little on the nose but I like it because it's cool" Wheels introduced himself.

"Wheels how many times do i have to say being in a wheelchair doesn't make you attractive and I'm Mind" I said "ok" Missy says and looks away.

"You may think I'm in a wheelchair because my legs are weak, but it's the opposite. My muscles are so strong, my bones can't support 'em but lucky for me my brains the same the same way" Wheels said.

"Not attractive" I said. Noodles stretches between me and Wheels "so guys, who's your new friend" Noddles said "Missy this is Noodles, we call him that because well-" Wheels said but Missy cut him off and asked "He stretches and twists around like a Noodle?" "Yeah basically" Noddles nodded.

"And that's Ojo, her power is she's a genius drawer" Wheels said pointing to Ojo "like Van Gogh mixed with Monet with a sparkle of Salvador Dali" I added "Can I see that?" Missy asked Ojo tapping on her shoulder Ojo handed Missy her Ipad and started looking at the drawings "A kid standing on top of floating chairs?" Missy asked Ojo just nodded her head. Missy swiped to the next drawing "An exploding exercise ball?" Missy asked "nothing she draws makes sense" Wheels said, she continued to swipe when see saw a drawing of her standing in front of the class "is that me?" she asked "why'd you draw me in front of the classroom?" she asked again "oh she won't answer" Noodles said "she only speaks through her drawings" I added.

"Don't speak I know just what you're saying." A Capella sang "no you don't, you have no clue what she's saying" Noddles said folding his arms "and this is A Capella" Wheels said "It me" A Capella said "that's your superpower?, you can sing?" Missy asked "yep, but I have an unusual rage, I can go low" A Capella sings very low "or I can go high" she starts doing a high pitched tune and I covered my ears then she stops "Hello? hello? good I can still hear" I said "I can also go" she sings in an inaudible tune "I can't hear anything" Missy says "its beyond human hearing" A Capella says as the intercom comes on.

"Miss A Capella Vox would you please refrain from using your high voice, every dog in the neighborhood has surrounded our building" Ms.Granada said through the intercom causing all of us to laugh "and she can sing so low that she moves objects" I said "show her how you can make things float" Wheels said.

A Capella sings very low everything starts shaking and 3 chairs start floating Guppy gasps and grabs her sippy cup and Face Maker climbs to the top chair and flexing his non existing muscles he lands on the table and A Capella drops the chairs and walks away

"Hey Mind,why do they call you Mind?" Missy asks me "well I have Telekinesis, Mind control, and throw knives, well knife throwing is more like a skill than power but I can control where they go and my real name is Mind" I replied "oh, can you show me" Missy asked "sure" I grab a knife out of my pocket and throw it at the dart board it went to the middle of the dart board then I got it back using my powers and put it back in my back pocket.

"That's so cool! I'm assuming your dad is Diego Hargreeves" Missy said "yep" I replied "wow you must be so lucky having so many aunts and uncles with powers" Missy added "yeah they have been training me since I was 2" I smiled.

Wheels starts going around "all righty let's see who's left, That's blinding fast's kid Slo-mo" Wheels said and Slo-mo sits down in slow motion with popcorn in his hands "he's actually moving very fast, but somehow his powers make him stuck in a time warp" I said Slo-mo says Hi and waves in slow motion.

"And that kid over there" Wheels says pointing to Face Maker "two packs of candy for crossing eyes" says Face Maker put two packs of candy on the table with Noddles "is Face Maker" says Wheels "Okay" Noddles crosses his eyes "beat that" Noddles challenges him "he makes the craziest faces" I say Face Maker crosses his eyes making them swap places I got digusted and gaged "it's impossible" Noddles says in shock "I can even change my face to look like you" Face Maker say before changing his face to look like Noddles making his jaw drop "he's cheating, I can't compete with that" Noddle says still in shock making hi fist big and smashing the table.

"Oh dude come on" I said "Rewind clean up on aisle two" Wheels says "that's Rewind, he can rewind time but just a few seconds" I say, Rewind rewinds back me and Rewind quickly move the table and Face Maker put an exercises ball on the ground, Noodles smashes the ball and Face Marker goes flying and screams and hold onto the rope.

"They're twins, it's crazy right" Wheels says "what twins? what are you talking about?" Missy asks "Fast Forward are you at it again?" I say "Wheels was taking so long I skipped him forward a bit sorry not sorry" Fast Forward says "she and Rewind are twins, opposite powers" Wheels says "the only thing they agree on is that they don't like each other" I added "at all" the twins say in sync.

"Mind would you like to do the honors?" Wheels asked me "I think I'm good" I say and sat in my seat Wheels sighs and say "and then there's our fearless leader, Wildcard there's not a single power in the world he doesn't have" he explained "true" Wildcard says "yeah but he can't use them for his own life" I said throwing a knife at the dart board.

"Sure he has every power imaginable but since he can't focus on his energy they show up randomly" Face Maker says grabbing his shoulder "at least I can control mine" I say "shut-" I cut Wildcard off "what did I say earlier" I say and Wildcard shuts up "that's what I thought" I caught the knife from mid air "what did she say earlier?" Missy asks "she said if Wildcard didn't shut up she will stab him" Noodles said "why?" Missy asked "because we hate each other" Wildcard says grabbing my knife before I threw it.

"Give me my knife!" I yell while tackling him to give it to me and Wildcard drops it I get it with my powers and sit back down and Wildcard groans "don't you have another knife in your bag" Wheels says "actually it's in my pocket but this is my favorite one" I say "they're both the same exact thing! whatever but what he said is also true until now that is...Teleport!" he tries to teleport the physics book but it sets on fire Guppy makes a firetruck out of water and floats in front of the fire.

"And last but definitely no least, Guppy" Wheels says "how are you making that?" Missy asks "my mommy is Lavagirl but my daddy is Sharkboy so instead of lava I move water" Guppy says and puts out the fire I laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" Wildcard says "that's teleport?, this is teleport" I say pressing a button on my watch when I heard a voice "What?" the voice asked clearly annoyed "can you bring me a new sweater an idiot just started a fire next to me and now my sweater is wet" I say to my watch "ok which one" I heard "the long dark purple one" I say back "ok got it" Five teleports into the room "here" he says give me the sweater "thanks" handing handing him the wet one and putting on the other on.

"Oh and before I go tell your dad that Klaus came over and broke into his liquor cabinet" he said before teleporting back "and that's teleport" I said and Missy's jaw drops "I did not just see Five Hargreeves in real life" Missy said "oh you did she always calls him when she needs something" Rewind says.

"I need hydration for my powers to work" Guppy adds as she sips from her sippy cup she spits out water creating a shark with a person swimming about it and the shark eats the person make water evaporate.

Wildcard walks up to Missy "so new girl what's your superpower?" "yeah, uh, so with the whole powers thing-" Face Maker cuts Missy off by saying "wait a second, I remember you, your Marcus Moreno's kid" "yeah my dad hasn't gone on any missions for a while so I've been chilling with the normal kids" Missy says "why would they put a kid with superpowers in with the normal kids?, oh I get it you don't have any powers" Wildcard says "wait so you don't have powers" I say frowning my eyebrows "your powerless?" Wheels asks.

"Whatever can we put on the TV?" Missy asks going back to her seat and sits down "I want to see if there's news about our parents."
________________________________________

WORD COUNT: 2268

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

169K 2.5K 19
"nah.. shes different. shes the one i want." when y/n moreno and missy moreno get locked in a vault with some new friends and a new enemy, they must...
36.6K 473 21
Y/n is the daughter of Marcus Moreno, the leader of the heroics. It seems like a normal day, but that was all gonna change soon. Without powers and o...
14.4K 199 9
[COMPLETED]I'm putting Max in this story if you don't know who max is than max is the one who basically created shark boy and lava girl in his dreams...
25.2K 625 13
When Ace, the daughter of Silver Strike and Aqua Bolt, joins the heroics with her best friends Fast Forward, Rewind, and Noodles she realises her fee...