Complete Dragon Ball Super On...

De Piccologirl1994

Hi guys, here's the second part of season 2. Come here as I explain a brief explanation of what's on here. Al... Mai multe

Vegeta Black X Married Wife Reader X Goku
Future Trunks X Injured Goku's Pregnant Daughter Reader
Today is my birthday!!!!
Jeice X Female Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
King Cold X Princess Saiyan Reader Lemon
Merus X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 1
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 2
Xeno SSJ4 Gohan X Kidnapped Xeno Vegeta's Daughter Reader
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 2
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
King Cold X Saiyan Princess Reader Lemon 2
Shin X Female Reader
DBS Broly X Male Saiyan Reader
Piccolo X Female Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Powerful Female Z Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Chaotic Good Female Reader
DBS Gogeta X Chubby Female Reader
Cell X Female Cell look alike Reader Lemon
SDBH Broly X Male Kitsune Reader X Cumber Lemon
Kahseral X Female Pride Trooper Reader Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 3
Chilled X Female Ice-jin Reader
Frieza X Suicidal Reader
Trunks X Sachiko Taiyang Lemon
Android 17 X Male Reader Lemon
Cumber X Female Reader Lemon
Hit X Jiren
Monna X Universe 6 Male Saiyan Reader AU
17 X Female Reader Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Reader
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
Vegito X Female Reader Lemon
Teen Pan and Teen Bulla
Frieza X Male Reader
Shin X Female Reader
Dabura X Female Reader Lemon
Fu X Female Reader Lemon
Hearts X Female Reader Lemon
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 1
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 2
Frieza X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Goku's Shy, Sensitive Twin Sister Reader
Vegeta X Kakarott
Season 2 Complete: An Important Announcement

Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon

1.4K 15 5
De Piccologirl1994

Requested by StarGoddess12. Yes, another female Draconian OC. Enjoy.

Goku and Miyuko Tsukino are resting on the couch of their lovely home. Goku, the adult fighter, sighed as he felt his lover's hands hugging his arm. She gave him a sweet smile with those lovely eyes at him.

Miyuko is a 5'4 foot tall young woman. A woman with smooth milky white skin, a slender curvaceous body with thick thighs, slender long arms and legs, big round breasts and plump round bottom. She wore her usual outfit: a high collar sleeveless light blue cheongsam with dark blue trimming with white flowers print design, white pencil skirt that has small slits on both sides, a dark ankle strap and low heels.

Goku stared at her long wavy platinum pearl blonde hair that ended behind her back, with straight blunt bangs, rosy cheeks, button nose, small ears, almond shaped crystal light blue eyes with natural butterfly eyelashes, and a tiny plump natural light pink lips. 

Miyuko looks up at him and smiles, "Is something wrong with my husband?", she asked. Goku smiled, "No Miyuko, I'm just mesmerized by your face", he said. She giggled and kissed his cheek, "Well I can't blame you for staring at me. I mean I'm the only Draconian living on Earth and you're the only being who ever loves me. I admired how you loved me Goku", she said sincerely.

Goku chuckled, "And I admired you and your beauty", he said smiling. She smiled while blushing. They resume watching tv as they cuddle on the couch. Miyuko is very lucky to have a man like Goku as her husband. It was easy for her during her childhood. Back when she was a newborn, she landed on Earth, in the middle of nowhere.

As a child, she was an orphan. She was in her ship, safe and sleeping. Until a moment later, the baby cried her lungs out loud, making sure she was heard. She cried for the last hour, scared that no one's here for help. Finally, a elderly woman arrived at the ship. This woman is curious and noted it's a ship. But she wondered what's inside. That's where she heard an infant's cry. "Oh my!", said the woman and went inside. Once she went back outside, she was holding the baby. "You poor baby", the woman said softly as she cradles the child, "I guess no one's here for you."

The elderly woman has no choice, she must raise this child as her own granddaughter. Eight years later, the child is named Miyuko Tsukino. The woman who is caring for the child is named Miyoko Hikari, the last female fighter of her clan. When Hikari (Miyoko's last name), was checking out the ship, it turns out there's a biography of the child's origins.

To Hikari's surprise, Miyuko is the last member of the Draconian race. There are many types of Draconians. Miyuko is a lunar (moon) dragon type of Draconian (look up at fairy tail's lunar or moon dragon). Lunar Draconians have metallic, boney structured body, with metallic sharp talons, and since they are evolved Draconians, they do not have wings, horns, and tails. 

This dragon breed utilizes the element of light and other holy attributes. Lunar dragons consume the light (and anything with light): Lunar Draconians also create, shape, and manipulate lunar energy/matter of beneficial nature; that which strengthens, enhances and causes anything/everything it comes across to flourish, representing the sustaining, and preserving side of the moon, which in turn ignores most of the common limitations and weaknesses of its normal elemental variety. In essence, this is about solely controlling the pure positive powers of the moon (quoted by StarGoddess12). 

They also the benefits of their abilities of having: fertility inducement, healing augmentation, life-force augmentation, lunar empowerment, lunar energy manipulation, lunar healing, physical augmentation, and purification (her words, not mine, give her credit); most likely using using lunar powers from the moon (from last paragraph).

Hikari now understands that her grandchild is the last of her race and decided to raise her into a fine and strong fighter. Seven years later, She witnessed Miyuko raise her laser beam aim at the old lamp that was never used in years and light came on. 

Miyuko is the same height as Goku (spoilers!), her hair grew long, to the middle of her back, with straight blunt bangs, slender legs and arms, and had a small round bottom. She wore her short sleeve cheongsam, light blue blouse, white skirt, and light blue flats. Miyuko turned to her grandmother, "Look Grandma! I put the light on!", she said happily while pointing her finger at the lamp. Hikari smiled, "Yes you did", and hugged Miyuko.

The following week, Hikari told Miyuko that she had a friend named Gohan who is the best fighter and wanted to meet him today. Hikari and Gohan were close friends and always respected each other. After a long journey to the small hut, both Hikari and Miyuko are greeted by an eight year old young boy with spiky black hair, same height as Miyuko, wearing his blue outfit with a red rod tied next to him. And they're surprised to see a monkey's tail behind him. They greeted him and he was unsure who they were. After they introduced themselves, Goku explained what he knew when Gohan passed away.

Hikari is sad, unable to believe her friend died from a monster. She hates to see Goku be alone in the forest, however she noticed that he was accompanied by Bulma. Bulma, 16 years old, asks Hikari about the Dragon Balls. Hikari knew about the orbs but never saw one in person. But she told her that her old master, Master Roshi, may have one by her long memory.

While talking, Miyuko and Goku gave each other goodbyes. Goku chuckled, "Miyuko, you're pretty", he said. Miyuko blushed, "Oh? Me? Pretty?", she asked. He nods, "You're so pretty that maybe one day I'll make you my wife", he said. Miyuko nods, "Don't forget about me Goku", she said. "I won't", Goku said and both he and Bulma left on their journey. Miyuko felt her heart warm and fuzzy, and realized she's in love with him. And Goku felt the same. He always was thinking of her after training and hoped he could fulfill their promise.

Years later, Both Goku and Miyuko are teens and stronger. Goku is taller, yet still looks the same as a kid but with a handsome face. Miyuko is more different: she is 5 foot and 3 inches tall, her hair grew longer tied in a ponytail using her light blue ribbon behind her head, which ends in the middle of her back, her feminine facial features are mature, developed round plumped breasts and round plumped bottom. She wears her usual white cheongsam with light blue trimming and floral roses print design, light blue short skirt with white ankle strap, light blue flats.

Miyuko knew Goku's going to participate in the 23rd's World's Martial Arts Tournament. So she signed herself up and went inside. After she finished changing, she wore her new gi outfit same as Goku's except with a white gi under armour shirt, light blue shirt and mini skirt with dark blue shorts. Once she passed the preliminary rounds, she was able to be with the others to head to the tournament. Behind her though was teen Chichi. Chichi is mad that she loses to Miyuko, yet she hides behind her so she can get a look at Goku.

Tien won against Mercenary Tao; then Goku and Miyuko are next. Goku is shocked that he met her again, and he ran over to her and hugged her. Chichi stood behind Krillin so she could see what's happening; once she saw Goku hugging Miyuko, Chichi was red with anger. Miyuko hugged him back and smiled, "Oh Goku, I knew you never forget me~", she said. Goku nods and kisses her lips. "WHAT THE HELL GOKU?!!?", Chichi roared and ran up towards them. The audiences are shocked yet interested in this drama. Goku looked confused, "You again? I told you I don't remember you", he said.

Chichi growled, "Yes you do idiot! You and I were kids when you saved my father and my village!" Miyuko turns to Goku, "Really Goku?", she said. Goku rubbed his head, "I honestly don't remember", he said. Chichi took her stance, "You know what? I'll tell you: I'm the Ox King's daughter Chichi and Goku promise to take my hand as your bride." Everyone yells out in shock. 

Krillin looked at Goku, "Seriously Goku!? I thought you only love Miyuko!", he said, jealous. Goku tries to remember what they mean. He finally remembered and was confused. He turned to Chichi, "I didn't know you meant it like that. I thought you gave me your hand like you were giving me food." Chichi is surprised how stupid he is but still loves him, "But...can you at least tell me that you love me?" Goku shook his head, "I'm sorry but Miyuko is my true love", he said. Chichi started to cry, "I hate you Goku!", and ran out of the stage.

Once she's gone, Miyuko walks to Goku's side, "Does that mean you?", she asked. Goku nodded, "Yes Miyuko, I love you", and kneels on one knee and holds her left hand. He took out a box, his thumb flipped the lid up and revealed a beautiful ring: a sterling silver engagement ring with a white diamond surrounded by seventeen small diamonds in the shape of a heart. 

Miyuko felt tears rolling down her cheeks and smiled. Goku clears his voice and speaks, "Miyuko will you marry me?" She smiled, "Yes Goku, I will marry you!", and he held her as they kissed. Once she admits surrender, Goku is able to proceed to the next round of the tournament, eventually defeating Piccolo Jr., and winning the tournament.

Once he and Miyuko leave the arena, they get married at a small altar. The only people at their wedding are Hikari and their friends. Goku wore his white tux with his white suit and white shoes. Miyuko wore her white beautiful wedding dress: A strapless, diamond studd, heart shaped Allison Wedding dress with a long bottom dress hiding her legs, with extra long train behind her. Hiding within her dress is she wore her white high heels. She wore her two diamond and pearl earrings, white veil over the back of her head, and she was holding white lily bouquet. Everyone cheered for the newlyweds. Miyuko stood, with her back turned to Bulma and she threw the bouquet backwards, ultimately (obviously) landed in Bulma's hands.

That day at their wedding is the best memory they ever had. It's been six months since then and they built a home next to the small Hut Goku grew up in. Goku looks back to their wedding photo sitting on the side table. The photo frame has one carved image of the crescent moon and seven small stars around the moon. Goku sighed, remembered that perfect day of his life. Miyuko turned to his direction and spotted their wedding photo. She smiled, "I see you're staring at our wedding photo Goku", she said. He turns back to her, "Just a trip to memory lane", he replied with a chuckle. She joined in and laughed, "It's only six months hubby, nothing's long after six months", she added. Goku chuckled back, "Well it's long enough for me", he replied.

Hours later, Goku told his wife that he will gather more wood and be back before dark. Miyuko waved at her husband as he left the household. Since they already ate dinner and finished washing the dishes, she can finally relax. But something's bothering her, especially feeling her clit tingle. 

Miyuko realized that she's in heat at this time of the season and tried to ignore it; but that small tingle took over her entire body, making ehr shudder in pleasure. The only day dreams that make her feel horny is seeing her naked husband with a thick dong with a girthy tip. She snapped back to reality and shook her head, "No! No! Bad Draconian!", then she whimpered, "Aw, so horny~" She cannot resist her urges, she rushed inside her bedroom and closed the door.

Goku came back home twenty minutes from his chore. Now that he collected fire wood, they're good for the season. But he noticed that his wife is nowhere. "Hello? Miyuko? I'm home", he called out. He closed the front door and tried to look through the entire house. But as he enters a separate second hallway on the right side of the house, he realizes that their bedroom is last to find his wife. 

He turned the knob and opened the door; but he felt shock to see Miyuko (back turned to him), fingering her own wet pussy. "Miyuko?", he calls out softly. Miyuko stops touching herself and turns to her husband. She blushed, "Sorry hubby", she whined. Goku realizes it's the seasonal Draconian breeding season.

She sits on her knees, showing off her sexy lavender colored lacy lingerie (from Nikki's Secret Paradise Babydoll). Goku is shocked when his blue eyes spotted the end of her lingerie ends around halfway her thighs. He swore that he can see her moist light pink vagina through the fabric. He felt a hard throbbing erection poking through his pants. Miyuko giggled, "I see you're horny too~", she mentions. Goku nodded and looked confused, "Why does my penis feel hurt?", he asked. Miyuko cannot help it but giggle again.

Miyuko gestures to him to come to her. Goku walked to her side and she gave his dick a quick bounce. "Goku, you're having an erection", Miyuko pointed out, "It's when you're having arousal from arousing images." "Like you naked?", he asked. She nods; she pulls down his pants, boxers, and gives his dong a good lick. Goku grinned and instantly removed the rest of his clothes, naked with his thick girthy penis hanging out.

Miyuko cannot hold her urges as she gave Goku a good tight blow job. Goku noticed that she wanted her vagina a good licking and decided to return the favor. Goku's hand reaches underneath her and starts rubbing her clit. Miyuko moans, now sucking him faster and tighter. Goku groans as he holds composure from falling.

 But he does enjoy this and resumes fingering her pussy. Using his free hand, he traces his finger around her right horn. She finds it sexy of having him touching her horn. But she sucks him more and at rapid speed. Goku felt a knot in his body, he cannot describe what it is but he does know that he needs to release it.

After a quick three minute sucking, Goku felt it, now reaching his limit. "Mi...Mi...AH!", he stutters until he groans. He threw his head back, his hand pushed her mouth down his cock, and orgasms. He felt a short high that felt like heaven to him. Miyuko moans and shivers, his semen squirting down her throat. She gave his cock one last suck and swallowed his load. 

Goku caught wind of looking at her mouth full of his seed, he does know that it seems tasty to her. Miyuko sits up on her knees, faces her lover, and pulls him into a deep kiss. Goku suddenly tastes salty from his load, but he is too busy making out with his wife.

Tongues danced; exploring each other's mouths. Sucking tongues and mouths as they share a mixture of their salvia and Goku's semen. After they're done snowballing, Goku lays her back on the bed. He looks down to see some of her flow oozing out of her entrance. 

Miyuko did not orgasm with him since he reached his orgasm too soon. So, her strong man leaned down in front of her entrance and gave it a good long lick. Miyuko moans, "Ah~ Goku eat me~", she begs. He can see her clit moved, begging to be sucked. First, he inserts his tongue inside her entrance and starts thrusting his tongue.

Miyuko holds back her own body to hold still, but his tongue makes her go crazy. It was a short two minute of tongue thrusting through her hole until Goku withdrew his tongue out of her. Miyuko felt sad and gave him a confused look. However, her question is solved as she watches Goku begin to sucking onto her clit and thrust his fingers inside her hole.

 Her hands gripped onto the bed sheets, his fingers and his mouth sucking her clit, hit her g-spot. She can feel it coming; for minutes, it was a good fun oral. Goku was thrusting his fingers in her pussy hole rapidly, hitting his g-spot while sucking her elounging clitirous. Miyuko huffed, cannot hold on anymore, "Ah, Goku~", and she suddenly cried out in bliss.

Her cum splashed inside her hole and oozed out of there while Goku's fingers inside. Her cum coated his fingers while her skene gland spray mist onto his face. Goku stops and leans out, pulling his fingers out. Once he spots her cum on them, he sucks each finger till they're clean. He smiled and sighed, "You taste yummy honey~", Goku said seductively. Miyuko cannot help except to squeal in delight. She yanked his hands and pulled him in, making him be on top of her. "Goku, I can't wait", she said huskily in a rush, "Take me~" Goku nods and gets in between her legs.

Goku was confused about what to do next; Miyuko held his penis and led him to her entrance. From her hint, Goku slowly rubs his tip around her entrance. Miyuko moans in delight. Once he knows what to do, Goku slowly pushes his entire manhood deep inside her. Miyuko felt her tears poking out the corner of her eyes and felt a sharp pain. 

Goku can see little blood oozing out of her entrance. He hates to make it worse and decides to hold still. Miyuko finds it helpful and after a minute, she's free from pain. "Goku", Miyuko coos, "You can move. Come plough me~" Once they're ready, Goku began to make slow thrusts inside her.

Miyuko can feel a small knot in her body, building up her climax. Goku can feel his body building up his climax. But without noticing what's happening, Goku is thrusting faster and harder, hitting her g-spots multiple times. Goku's hands grab onto her hips, easily getting access to thrust faster than his own speed. Miyuko cries out in joy, "Ah..my...God Goku! I love you!", she said in stutters. Goku grunts, "I...love you too...Cum with me~", he said huskily. At least he's getting to know about sex. Now ploughing rougher and deeper at rapid speed, his dong hit her g-spots; eventually they're heading to their climaxes.

Goku leaned on top of her body while thrusting inside her, giving her an embrace. As they shared ten minutes making love, both of them reached their limits. Both groaned and cried out in estcasty. Both reached their first high, higher than the stars. While waves of pleasure shook their bodies, semen shoots inside her. 

Some of Goku's seed mixed with her cum, lubing each other's genitals. After two minutes, it's over. Once their highs ended, Goku pulled his dick out of her and lay down behind her. Goku spoons his dick against her butt. She turned to face him and laid her head onto his chest, hearing his heartbeat. Goku gave her a final kiss and both drifted into sleep.

They spend the remaining eight weeks living their lives as a couple, living their best days till the end of the night. Until Miyuko happily announces that she's pregnant. Goku is shocked and curious how it happens. Miyuko chuckled and explained about sex education. 

Once Goku knows that, he is happy to be blessed with a family of his own. Whatever they're going to do before the baby comes, they would spend every day earning money from her job back when she was younger and Goku earned more money by working as a mover moving heaviest objects.

Hikari is happy to hear the news and also pitched in to help. Once they earn enough money, they decorate a room into a nursery. Plus, enough money in case he wants to go to school. Spending eight months, they live on as normal while Miyuko carries her child in her womb.

Finally, the ninth month arrives. Once the hard work is done, Hikari wrapped something in a cloth and carried it to Miyuko and Goku. "Congrats you two", Hikari smiled, "Meet your son." wrapped around the cloth is their first-born son, sleeping soundly after his birth. Goku stared in awe, "So I'm a dad?", he asked. Miyuko giggled, "Yes Goku, you are a dad. I'm a mom too", she said. Goku grabbed a diaper and a baby outfit. 

Once he removed the cloth, all three went into a surprise shock to see their son have a monkey's tail moving. Goku examines his son, "No horns, no wings...", he said. Miyuko sighed, "He looks so much like you Goku", she said. Well she's not lying. He may have Goku's eyes, nose, tail, and black spiky hair except it's not close to Goku's hairstyle. Their son also has Miyuko's skin color, that's it.

Hikari watches Goku put a diaper on his son and put him on the baby outfit. Since he was learning to be a parent, at least Goku made no mistakes doing these things. He carried his son in his arms and showed him to his wife. Miyuko sighed, "What should we name him hubby?", she asked. 

Hikari grinned, "I already know what Goku's going to name him", and they look at Goku. Goku knows exactly what she means. "Gohan", he said. Baby Gohan opens his eyes, looks at his dad and giggles. He likes the name. "Perfect", Miyuko said and held her baby, "Gohan."

Miyuko and Goku are both glad to get the chance to start a new life as parents with their first-born son Gohan. They will be looking forward to the new start of their next chapter of their lives together with their new family.

The End

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

52.8K 1K 28
HEY PEEPS ITS MY SECOND BOOK . I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER . pls support guys cause i need you readers to give advice to improve t...
111K 5.5K 31
This is the Sequel to Ride or Die, if you have not read it then I STRONGLY suggest you do, otherwise you are going to ask ALOT of questions. This is...
251K 2.3K 51
This is a update version of the main cover of the oneshot fanfics. I will add my earlier fanfics into this one and hopefully get it right this time...
35.8K 412 9
I'm not the best at description but I do hope you enjoy my first fanfiction ever. I don't own anything dragon ball related but the story.