π¨πŸπŸπ›π«πšπ§π ツ 𝐞. 𝐀𝐒𝐫...

By avlos69

in which childhood friends fall in love 𝔼𝕀𝕁𝕀ℝ𝕆 π•‚π•€β„π•€π•Šβ„π•€π•„π”Έ 𝕏 𝔽𝔼𝕄 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ βœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ 'E-Eiji... More

α΄„Κœ 1. α΄›Κœα΄‡ ʙᴇɒΙͺΙ΄Ι΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴇɴᴅ
α΄„Κœ 2. ʜΙͺᴍ <3
α΄„Κœ 4. ᴍΙͺΙ΄α΄‡α΄„Κ€α΄€κœ°α΄›
α΄„Κœ 5. α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄›Ι΄α΄‡Κ€κœ±
α΄„Κœ 6. α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Ι΄
α΄„Κœ 7. Qα΄œα΄‡κœ±α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ
α΄„Κœ 8. α΄›Κ€α΄œα΄›Κœ
α΄„Κœ 9. α΄€Qα΄œα΄€Κ€Ιͺᴜᴍ
α΄„Κœ 10: Κœα΄‡α΄€α΄…α΄˜Κœα΄Ι΄α΄‡κœ±
α΄„Κœ 11. α΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄›α΄’α΄‡ΚŸκœ±
α΄„Κœ 12. ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄›α΄œΙ΄Ι΄α΄‡ΚŸ
α΄„Κœ 13. ΙͺΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€Κ€α΄œα΄˜α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ
α΄„Κœ 14. ᴍᴏᴠΙͺα΄‡κœ±
α΄„Κœ 15. Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄
α΄„Κœ 16. α΄„α΄Ι΄κœ°α΄‡κœ±κœ±Ιͺᴏɴ
α΄„Κœ 69. α΄›α΄Ι’α΄‡α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€

α΄„Κœ 3. Κ€α΄‡α΄Šα΄‡α΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ

451 22 24
By avlos69

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

He caught sight of Kirishima and I and rushed over to us with a grin on his face. 'He looks so happy and cute.' I blushed as I pushed those thoughts away.

"Hey, Kiri, L/N! Good morning!" he beamed as he took his seat in front of me. I sighed and watched as he made conversation with Ojiro. Kirishima seemed to take notice of me staring and he smirked.

"Oooh, is someone staringgg-" He started but I punched him in the arm and he groaned as he rubbed the area. "That wasn't very womanly of you, Y/N."

I rolled my eyes and turned away with a tint of blush on my face. "Shut up, shark boy."

~After School~ 

 "Hey, L/N! Wanna go grab a drink somewhere?" I turned around, yawning, and nodded. I didn't need to see the person to know who it was. His voice was imprinted into my brain.

"You're paying though right?" I asked sternly as Kirishima ran to catch up with me. He hesitantly nodded and sighed.

"It's not manly if the guy lets the girl pay..." I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"L/N! Kirishimaaa! Wherever you guys are going, take me with you!" I froze up and felt the heat rising to my cheeks. I knew exactly whose voice that bubbly tone belonged to. I quickly turned to Kirishima who had a smirk on his face. I internally screamed. 'He planned this. Ok fine, damn you too Eijiro.' 

 "Yeah, c'mon Kaminari!" I decided to push my feelings aside and act normal as Kirishima yelled for pikachu to hurry up. "We're just gonna grab some drinks and uh, you're paying!"

 I gawked as Kirishima said that. It wasn't very manly of him to suddenly switch up, but whatever, as long as I don't get to pay, then I'm fine.

We found a boba cafe and I got a (F/F) boba. We sat in a booth at the cafe and we talked about how hard my dad's exercises was. I argued that it was very easy, which it was.

All we had to do was see if we could get to the top of school using our quirks. Ok actually, I admit it was very difficult. Just not for Bakugo, Midoriya, Iida, M*neta, Asui, and Todoroki. Damn them and their stupid good quirks.

"So Kaminari, what do you think of Y/N?" I tensed up and glared at Kirishima as he winked at me. 

Kaminari slightly blushed but just looked away. I blushed harder and just drank my boba, looking down. Kirishima took notice that it was awkward so of course, he made it more awkward.

"Alright guys I gotta take a piss so, be right back." I stared as he walked away from our booth then he pointed finger guns at me. I really wanted to scream right now. I glanced at Kaminari who was also looking at me. We both blushed and turned away.

I couldn't waste the opportunity the Kirishima gave me so took a deep breath in and looked at Kaminari. "U-um, so Kaminari!"

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and tinted cheeks. "Y-y-yeah?" I chuckled as he stuttered. I gulped and decided to shoot my shot, because why not?

"I have something to tell you!" I rushed out and slammed my drink on the table. Thank goodness there weren't many people in the cafe. I looked into his bright yellow eyes and sighed. "Kaminari, I like you. Like, LIKE LIKE you."

Dammit, you take that back Leori- Y/n.

I regret my decisions, I want to go home now. I turned away from his gaze and he looked at me dumbfounded. 

 "L/N... I like you too. But, I can't do anything about it because one of my friends likes you too!" I raised a brow. "I want to stay friends though. I like talking and hanging out with you. I hope you can forgive me."

I put on a small smile and patted his hand. "I-it's ok. And I like hanging out with you too so let's stay friends." 

I feel like dying.

He smiled and put his other hand on top of mine. We sat in silence for a minute until Kirishima came back. He seemed to know what had happened because he didn't bring up that subject again.

All he knew was that my heart was broken.

A/N: oh yikes idk how to feel about this chapter lmfao

reminder: eat, drink water, and sleep <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...
33.3K 1.3K 26
Saeki Atsuhi has finally made up her mind! On her birthday, during Training Camp, she plans to confess her newfound feelings to Bakugo Katsuki. As bo...
7.6K 315 44
"He positions his forehead to match hers and they both breathe heavily. She looks at his swollen lips as he looks at her heated cheeks. They both loo...
35.9K 1.3K 15
{Completed} Bakugou texts someone who he assumes is Deku, but instead finds himself talking to a very excited and friendly stranger. Language warning...