○°•The Moonlight•°○ ♡Demon Sl...

By EmmaFall63

♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being kil... More

[■•Prologue•■]
♤•Beginning Of The Hunting Night•♤
◇▪︎A Demon Friend▪︎◇
¤●°Changes°●¤
♡•My Blood Demon Art•♡
°○Natagumo Mountain○°
☆°Zenitsu vs Spider°☆
《♤●Purple Butterly●♤》
♡Nezuko is on the Run!♡
《{ ▪︎The Hashiras!▪︎ }》
A/N on (Y/N)'s looks/outfits/wearing
♤•The Butterfly Estate•♤
♧The Little Girl in Green Butterfly Clips♧
○°☆Another New Friend☆°○
○•°Treating Sasha's wound°•○
♡°¿A Demon Nurse?°♡
☆¤Kimetsu no Crack¤☆
A/N: Drawings of (Y/N) and kny memes
¤°~Training~°¤
▪︎~A New Teammate?~▪︎
♡《A Demon Child to Love》♡
《 Gotta Go Meet the Flame Hashira 》
°~Is This the End?~°

《{ ▪︎The Hashiras! part 2▪︎ }》

36.5K 911 1.6K
By EmmaFall63

Ahaha a double update! You thought that I would just leave you hanging without you in it? Of course not. :P Also xXShadowViperXx no worries about me being rushed on new chapters. I have a lot of time on my hands. Anyways not many people comment on here and no one is pressuring me. I'm just going on how I feel like updating ^^

(Y/N)'s pov:

I woke up to being put in a box with Nezuko. It was a bigger box. Bigger from the one that Tanjiro had with Nezuko. I heard someone from outside the box. I was just about to get out the box until someone picked up the box Nezuko and I were in.

Author's pov:

"Well, well, I see you have some fun brewing here. Is that the moron Slayer who has a demon with him?

Tanjiro looked at the white haired and big eyed male Hashira with the box in his hands in worry. He knew Nezuko was in the box, but didn't know why it was a different and slightly bigger sized box too.

"What the h*ll are you trying to pull here?" The white haired male Hashira cursed with a big grin.

Introducing your daily anger issues man, the wind Hashira! Sanemi Shinazugawa.

'Shinazugawa-san! You've gained even more scars! How gorgeous you look!' Mitsuri thought with more hearts around her.

"This won't do, Master Shinazugawa!" a female Kakushi said to Sanemi in a worried and pleading voice.

"Please, would you mind putting down that box?"

'Shinobu looks pretty angry! Now that's unusual! She's so cool!' Mitsuri thought with how she was. She looked at Shinobu as she was standing up.

"Shinazugawa, please don't act out of line." Shinobu said in a serious and ordered tone.

"What did you say about that demon, kid? That she can fight as a Demon Slayer to protect humans? You know what we call that? A total delusion, you moron!" Sanemi yelled out, taking his sword out and stabbing it into the box with Nezuko and (Y/N) in it. Tanjiro heard the Nezuko being stabbed and grunt in pain with also (Y/N) that was in there too, but Tanjiro didn't notice that yet.

"Anyone, that hurts my sister... Hashira or not, I won't let you get away with it!" Tanjiro yelled at the wind Hashira in front of him, getting up to run towards him.

Meanwhile, Shinobu is confused that he didn't say they. She thought maybe the other demon lady was along with Tanjiro too.

The wind Hashira, Sanemi. He laughed as he stabbed it more slowly into the box then pulled it out quickly to see the blood dripping off his sword.

"Is that right? Good for you!" He said.

Tanjiro got angry and went to butt head him yelling, but then Tomioka yelled out from behind

"Stop it! The Master will be arriving soon!"

Regardless, Tanjiro went to butt head him. Sanemi went to attack him with his sword, but then Tanjiro jumped in the air head butting him on the forehead with both of them falling down! Even with his hands tied around his back!

Tanjiro got up and went in front of the box, holding the back of it.

"If you can't tell the difference between good demons and bad, you should quit being a Hashira!" Tanjiro yelled at him, roasting his white haired, big eyes, anger issued butt!

"You little..." Sanemi got up and grabbed his sword towards Tanjiro's neck.

"The Master...

"The Master...

-...has arrived.

-...has arrived.

The females that were white haired bob twins said in sync.

(Skipping to the part now)

They all bowed to the Master of the Demon Slayer Corps. Kagaya Ubuyashiki or Oyakata. It was time to prove that Nezuko could not eat humans and including (Y/N). The Master already showed that who risks their lives for Nezuko's sake. Sanemi was mad as he could ever be and took the box into a shadowed spot to make the two demon females show up, out the box. He sliced his arm to let out some blood to try and convince the demon to attack. He didn't know that there were two of them in the box, which was (Y/N). Tanjiro tried to get up, but Obani dug his elbow into his back, so he wouldn't get up.

"Oh, there's two? What's the matter, demons? Come on! You know you want it!" Sanemi continued to let his arm out to the two demons in front of them.

'The demon lady!? She's here too!' Tanjiro said, thinking to himself.

(Y/N)'s pov:

"Nezuko! Please resist it! I feel the same as you, but please do this for your brother!" I standed in front of Nezuko, cupping her cheeks then hugging her. I was breathing heavily. I wanted to eat, but I couldn't. I just couldn't! For them! I'll do it for them! I thought as I faced the man in front of me.

"She's not going to give in, so stop trying!" I yelled out to his face.

Tanjiro managed to get out of Obani's grip by Tomioka helping him.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled out to Nezuko to not try to eat him.

"You aren't his sister... That means you've eaten many humans right?" He looked at me in a mad tone.

"I have! B-but I don't kill them! I've just been living off by eating little humans from other demons who have killed off! I decided I won't do that anymore! Just give me a chance." I defended myself.

"Shut up! You've eaten humans, so go die!" He punched my stomach out, making me fall out of the shade, into the sun's light. Tanjiro backed up to try and catch me, but failed and I fell right in front of Tanjiro's feet and to my surprise I didn't burn. It seems I can resist the sunlight. . .

I standed up in front of Tanjiro now in more anger. Everyone was surprised that I could withstand the sun.

"She can withstand the sun!?" One of the Kakushis said out loud for the Master Oyakata to hear.

"Could you just please give me a chance! I don't want to hurt anyone!" I begged again.

While that was happening Nezuko had a small flashback from the past of 2 years ago and her family.

'Humans are to be protected and saved. Never hurt them. I will never hurt them.' Nezuko thought in her head and then turned her head away to resist the bloody arm from the dude.

"Nezuko! You did it!" I hollered out to her, happy she resisted from it.

I went over to her and patted her head. Making her happy.

"What is your name Miss?" The Master turned to me. He knew that Nezuko didn't try to attack him because he heard me saying "Nezuko, You did it!" He was blind, so he depended on hearing. He didn't hear me attack the man, so he was interested in knowing who I was.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I want revenge on the demon master. He killed my family and I want to avenge my family. That's why I'm alive, training." I replied.

"You must mean Muzan Kibitsuji." Oyakata the Master said.

"Yes, I didn't know what his name was and now I know, thank you." I bowed, thanking him.

"So now, it's been proven that Nezuko and (Y/N) won't attack humans, right?" The Master faced the Hashiras and everyone.

Tomioka now lets go of Obani's hand.

The Master Oyakata talked with Tanjiro about how things will now go with Nezuko and I. He has the responsibility for the both of us. Tanjiro accepts and takes a small bow.

"One more thing. Sanemi...Obani... Don't torment the younger ones too much." The Master scolds the both of them.

"As you wish." Obani accepts, taking a bow.

"As you wish." Sanemi accepts, taking a bow too, but mad.

Nezuko and I faced Sanemi madly and giddly, we both silently laughed at him. I held on to Nezuko with a hug, now facing Sanemi again, I stuck out my tongue at him and he looked at me with the "I'm still going to kill you!" look.

"Tanjiro, we have concluded our business with you. You may step back." The Master says.

"In that case, allow me to take Kamado, his sister and (Y/N) into my house." Shinobu volunteers.

Tanjiro and I heard and made a "What?" face.

Shinobu clapped her hands happily.

"All right, then! Take them away please!" She says to the Kakushis.

The female Kakushi steps up forward to us. As soon as we turned to face her, she stepped back scared. I put Nezuko back into her original box I saw in the back of the sheltered shadowed spot and closed it. I gave her the box with Nezuko and she took it from my hands a little scared, unsure.

The male Kakushi bowed in front of the Hashiras and the Master pardoned them for being in front of them and took Tanjiro.

The two Kakushis then ran off. I was just about to walk behind them-

"Now then, let us begin the Hashira meet-

-until I heard fast footsteps coming back, cutting off the Master's words.

"Hold on a second!" Tanjiro yelled out, running.

"Come back here!" The Kakushis yelled from behind, waddling back.

Tanjiro fell on the floor.

"Please allow me to head-butt that man covered in scars! I gotta-

"Shut up! Keep your mouth shut!" The male Kakushi yelled at him and cut off his words as the two of the Kakushis punched his back multiple times.

"I gotta head-butt him as many times as he stabbed Nezuko! Head-butting isn't a violation of the Corps rules, right?" Tanjiro kept yelling.

"Shut up! Settle down now!" The female Kakushi yelled at him.

They were both trying to grab him back from trying to attack Sanemi.

"Tanjiro please stop doin-

I was just about to walk up and talk to him until I saw the Mist Hashira pick up a rock. I stepped out of his way from Tanjiro, knowing instantly what he was going to do.

-Let go of me!

-Cut it out!

Then rocks came shooting toward Tanjiro's head, making him unconscious for a few seconds.

"You're not allowed to interrupt the Master." The mist Hashira said as he played with the small rock in his hand, flinging it up and down.

-We beg your pardon!

-We beg your pardon, Master!

-Master Tokito!

-We beg your pardon!

We beg your pardon!

I saw the love Hashira look at the mist Hashira. She must really admire him. I thought. She is the love pillar after all.

(Just pretend she knows what all their breath styles are. (Y/N) only knows Sanemi and Obani since the Master said their names. (Y/N) also knows what the Kakushis were from the Mountain she was on)

"Just get out of our sight." The mist Hashira said.

-Yes, sir!

-Yes, sir!

The Kakushis obeyed and ran off with Tanjiro.

"You have nice skills." I complemented to the mist Hashira directly.

He looked at me with a slight blush. He didn't know what to say, but then he got the words out.

"-I umm, thanks...." He replied to my complement.

I ran off behind the two Kakushis, saying my farewells to them all.

"Tanjiro... Give Miss Tamayo my regards." The Master said to Tanjiro.

Miss Tamayo? I don't know her. I hope I get to see her soon though." I thought about it since she sounded nice and an interesting person to speak too.

•I'm now so relieved! I feel very tired now haha... There's a little Muichiro moment for you KilDohwan! As requested from you. I'll get to all the Hashiras soon. I'm going to take a small break off of this story again. I hope to see you later on for this kny x reader. Farewell, until next time ^^•

2008 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.6K 27
𝟎.𝟏 ; 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒? : ©mikasloves 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 : 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 ! ━━━...
13K 210 28
"The moon can't shine without the sun for it is a star and the moon is not, but the sun doesn't notice the moon left in the background, it is too foc...
3.2M 158K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
197K 6.1K 30
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...