๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐›๐›๐š๐ญ โ˜‘

Da theesecretfairy

๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž. "๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ค..." ๐๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ... Altro

โ™  Prolugue
โ™  Character Sketch
โ™  1
โ™  2
โ™  3
โ™  4
โ™  5
โ™  6
โ™  7
โ™  8
โ™  9
โ™  10
โ™  11
โ™  13
โ™  14
โ™  15
โ™  16
โ™  17
โ™  18
โ™  19
โ™  20
โ™  21
โ™  22
โ™  23
โ™  24
โ™  25
โ™  26
โ™  27
โ™  28
โ™  29
โ™  30
โ™  31
โ™  32
โ™  33
โ™  34
โ™  35
โ™  36
โ™  37
โ™  38
โ™  39
โ™  40
โ™  41
โ™  42
โ™  43
โ™  44
Thank you so much
MANAN STORY!

โ™  12

14.2K 957 202
Da theesecretfairy

"If you are having so much problem with my wife then you can leave the palace! I won't tolerate a word against my Nandini!"

It's morning now. The sun has already risen up. Nandini slowly opens eyes. She sits on the bed and turn to see Manik sleeping peacefully.

Nandini remembers yesterday's events and smiles thinking that Manik cares for her.

Nandini then gets up and gets ready. After getting ready she did her pooja. Manik wakes up after a while to see Nandini doing pooja.

Nandini is looking so pretty. Her hairs left open not tied up. She's not wearing any jewelry right now, just her dress. She's sitting in front of the temple with hands fold and eyes closed with lips curved into a peaceful smile.

She then opens her eyes due to which Manik's trance breaks. "Are you fine now?" Manik asked getting up from the bed.

Nandini smiled at him and nods. Manik then leaves to get ready.

Nandini is in the room getting ready, wearing her accessories and all. "Where's my anklet? I kept it here only.." Nandini searches for her anklet. "Maybe I have kept it in this drawer.."

Nandini opens the drawer to see few things. She sat them aside then spots her anklet. She takes it out and is about to close the drawer when she spots a bracelet in it.

Nandini takes the bracelet out and watches it keenly for a few seconds. She then opens her cupboard and finds a piece of the bracelet. She joins both of them together and both pieces matches each other.

Manik comes out after getting ready and sees Nandini with the bracelet. He quickly takes the bracelet from her. "You are again touching my things Nandini!"

Nandini smiles. "Aha monster... I'm not touching your thing because it's mine.." Nandini takes the bracelet from him and joins her piece with the bracelet. "See.. Now tell me where do you get this from?"

Manik remembers that Nandini's bracelet got stuck to his kurti when he was saving her from the cliff 4 months ago.

Nandini clicks her finger in front of him. "Where are you lost? Bataiye ye aapke pass kaise aaya?"

"I-I don't know.. how this get here.. I'm seeing it.. for the first time.." Manik said looking here and there.

"Really?" Nandini raised her eyebrows.

"Now stop questioning me.. I have an important work today.." Manik says and leaves.

Nandini smiles and leaves her room.

Manik is in the court where he is having an important meeting.

"Even after trying our best, they didn't told us anything Our Majesty.." One of the minister said.

"We torched them as much as we could but they didn't utter even a single word.." The other minister said.

"If they will not tell us anything then we will not be able to find Naman easily our Majesty.." The other one said.

"Yes our Majesty, and we can't torcher them more now, they could even die as they are already much injured.." Dev said.

"Hmm... Ok we will try to find some other way, till then give them the treatment so that they can be cured. We aren't allowed to take anyone's life like this.." Manik said.

"Why to give them a treatment our Majesty? They are our enemies.." The minister said.

"Let them die, why do you care!" Other minister spoke.

"No! We have no right to take their lives. They aren't at fault.. But they are really very trained and loyal. Even after taking so much torchers they aren't ready to speak anything. This shows their respect and loyalty towards their leader.. I know they are our enemies but I'm really impressed by their bravery... And that's why I'm ordering to give them treatment so that they can be cured.." Manik said.

Everyone nods and the court dismisses.

Manik then moves to his room to see Nandini pacing in the room restlessly. He sat on the bed. "What happened? Why are you so restless?"

"You came! I need to talk to you and it's urgent.." Nandini said approaching him.

"Yes say.."

Nandini's expression changed to a frown. "I'm telling you, keep that chipkali away from my brother..."

"Who's chipkali? And what does she do with Ishaan?" Manik asked confused.

"That's none other than your friend, Ishita.." Nandini replied while Manik chuckled.

"Hasiye mt aap!" Manik stops laughing while Nandini continued. "Knowing that now you are already married and she couldn't take her chance on you... she started using my brother. I'm telling you Manik, I'll kill her if I saw her near Ishaan.."

"Ok ok cool down... Now tell me properly what she did?" Manik asked.

"She was trying to get close to Ishaan. I mean I, divya bhabhi along with Manav, Gauri and Ishaan were talking and from nowhere she came and sat with us.. And she purposely sat between Ishaan and Divya bhabhi.. Then she tried to talk to him in sugar coated voice,unnecessarily trying to touch him... I got angry and I asked him to leave from here with Manav and do their practice..and..." Nandini said all in one go.

"And..." Manik asked knowing she has done something.

"And I make her fall down by putting my leg in between.." Nandini said looking down expecting Manik to get angry on her for this act of hers.

"You are impossible Nandini.." Manik said and laughed.

"I did right that means..." Nandini said with a smile. "But you have to do something too.."

"Ok I'll do something.. Fine now?" Manik said with a smile.

"Make sure she doesn't come near Ishaan or I don't know what I'll do to her!" Nandini said.

"You feel jealous for your brother right?" Manik said to which Nandini nodded. "And what if she did the same to me? Then will you feel the same.."

"Obviously, you are mine now and I won't like anyone eyeing at my things. I'll scratch her eyes if she even look at you and dare you go near.." Nandini then stopped speaking realizing what all she has just said.

"I see.. You'll be jealous for me right?" Manik said in a teasing tone.

Nandini just bit her lips looking down. "It's not like that.. I mean no wife will like that...his husband is with some.. another woman.."

"Aha.. So you finally accepted that you are my wife?" Manik said with a smile staring at her. "You are possesive for me?"

"Maa is calling me... I'll see you later.." Nandini said and starts leaving the room while Manik smiles.

Before leaving the room, she turned to take a glance at Manik who's smiling. She too smiled and left the room.

It's late evening and Nandini went to Ishaan who's sitting on the bench.

"What are you doing?" Nandini asked.

"Nothing, you tell.." Ishaan replied.

"You are tired right? Sit here.. I'll massage your hair like I used to do in Anjumgarh.." Nandini said.

Ishaan smiles and sat down while Nandini massages his hair. Ishaan closes his eyes resting. Rajeshwari and Divya smiles seeing the duo from a distance.

Just then Iravati arrives there. Nandini quickly stood up from her place and bows to her. "Pranaam choti maa"

Iravati ignores her and moves to her son Ishaan. "What are you doing here? Just sitting and wasting time with this girl.." Iravati said in a rude tone.

"Maa she was just massaging my hair and you can't talk to her in this tone.. She's my sister and I won't allow anyone disrespecting her!" Ishaan said.

"Oh! So you are teaching him some other lessons now to keep her away from me, Great!" Iravati said glaring at Nandini while she stood silent.

"Maa! Whatever she teaches is better than what you teach me! So please leave her alone..." Ishaan said in loud voice.

"You are disrespecting me? Your mother for this girl!" Iravati said looking at Ishaan and then at Nandini.

"Maa please stop it and leave from here before I say something I shouldn't!" Ishaan said while Iravati started leaving from there. Ishaan too left.

Nandini is leaving from there when Iravati blocked her way again. "What a game you played Nandini, I mean how cleverly you seduced Manik and get married to him! You have made your life fully settled and destroyed ours.. I never thought that there's such a dirty mind behind this innocent face.. Everyone thinks you as as an innocent girl but only I knew the real flithy face of yours..." Iravati said with anger and disgusted face.

"No.. Choti maa.. I-I didn't do anything... Everything happened...on its own... I wasn't..at fault.." Nandini said with teary eyes and broken voice.

"Oh! So you have started to speak after me too now, I guess you have forgotten your place after coming here... Let me remind you.." Iravati said and raised her hand to slap her. Nandini closed her eyes but she didn't felt the slap on her cheeks.

Nandini slowly opened her eyes to see Manik standing and holding Iravati's hand and glaring at Iravati with anger filled eyes.

"What do you think you were going to do?" Manik said in anger filled voice.

"Manik.. we were just talking. You are taking.. it wr..." Nandini said quickly wiping off her tears.

"I'm not talking to you, so don't interfere.." Manik said looking at Nandini in a cold voice. Nandini then stood silently.

"Yes, Rajmata Iravati. What do you think you were going to do?" Manik asked.

"I-I was just.." Iravati said stammering.

"Don't even try to lie in front of me because I have already heard and seen everything happening between you too.." Manik said looking at Iravati with anger and then at Nandini.

"Fix this thing in your mind properly and very clearly Rajmata Iravati, this is my kingdom and my palace and I won't tolerate disrespect of my family. Don't cross your limits! You are out of that prison because of the girl whom you are saying flithy! This is the last time I have seen all this from your side. She's my wife and would be queen of Surajpur. And disrespecting her means disrespecting me! And you must be very well knowing that what's the punishment of disrespecting the king!" Manik said angrily glaring at Iravati. While Nandini stared at him with an expressionless face.

"I'm giving you the first and the last warning, if I saw you talking to my wife like this again. I swear I won't leave you! Keep this in your mind because I don't like to repeat myself! Lastly, if you are having so much problem with my wife then you can leave the palace! I won't tolerate a word against my Nandini!" Manik said with anger filled eyes. Iravati just nodded and leaves from there.

"And you, I'll talk to you later! Aapse to hum akele me baat krenge iss baare me Nandini.." Manik said glaring at Nandini and left from there.

Nandini stood there still in shocked. She don't know that she should be happy or sad. The way Manik took her side, stood for her, called her as his family, his wife touched her heart.

No one ever stood for her when Iravati is in front her except Veer and Ishaan. No one cared for the way and fought for her self respect like this. Nandini smiled through her tears and then leaves from there.

Nandini is informed by Rajeshwari that both Manik and her have to leave for the kingdom. Everytime, once a year Manik disguises himself as a commoner and lives between his people to know their problems and difficulties they are having and what he need to do to help them.

Nandini nods and leaves for Gauri's room where Gauri helped her dressed like a commoner in simple clothes without any jewelry except her gold chain which she always wears and a pair of small earings along with few bangles.

All of them moves to the main door of the palace where both Manik and Nandini are standing to leave.

"Apna khayal rakhiyega aap Nandini.. Manik is used to live there but it will be difficult for you.." Rajeshwari said caressing Nandini's head. Nandini nods with a smile and takes her blessings.

"When he's with me, he won't let anything happen to me.." Nandini said smiling at Manik who didn't smiled back at her and ignored her.

"Maa, we should leave or we will get late arriving there.." Manik said.

"Ok beta, take care of yourself and Nandini too.." Rajeshwari said to which he nodded.

Nandini hugs everyone and then both leaves. Nandini didn't like Manik ignoring her but understands that he's angry on her so she tried to talk to him...

Here's another update!

Hope you all like it.

Why Iravati hates Nandini so much?

Why Nandini didn't say anything in front of Iravati?

Why do you think Manik is angry with Nandini?

How's the update?

Do leave your votes and tell your views.

Thank you❤

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

146K 6.1K 35
"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him with a glance "you will be my wife in na...
56.6K 5.3K 23
"Marry me" He said while looking at her with a dark expression making a tear drop from her eyes, he is the heartless king who asked for her hand in r...
588K 54.5K 54
He told me I'm crazy. He told me I'm irresponsible. He told me I'm clumsy. He told me I'm a M I S T A K E And I always told him that ~ ~ I L O V E...
70.8K 4.2K 37
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...