Crushing On Your Majesty;The...

By suzangill98

"I don't do relationships,I don't love Miss Williams ..I just fu**...is that what you want from me so that yo... More

To crush on the king
secret glances
perfection
her past
his rejection
His bad and good side
And.....it's a basket
violence coated in innocence
Destiny's whim
Mistaken
Not in my league
Did I stutter?
I love to hate you
In Royalty
I don't need you
Hold my hand
Fear Vs Strength
Is this a goodbye?
Accept it
Actions Vs words
At his place
His arrival
The colour of blood
In name of regrets
Hold my hand
Just let me go!
leap of time
Have we met before?
What did I do?
sparks of jealousy
Facing her past
colours of hatred
The truth behind rumours
The new year winter ball
The realisation
The power of a woman
In clutches of authority
The judgement
Stand by you(part 1)
Stand by you( part 2)
Epilogue
Bonus chaper 1
Bonus chapter 2
Book covers

Shades of pain

26.1K 1.6K 171
By suzangill98

They were trying to break me with their hardest blows,

But little did they know, unbreakables never bow.

...................................................

A dull light bulb was hanging in a poorly lit room, illuminating the silhouette of a figure coiled in a corner.

The ice-cold floor was worsening the situation, making the figure to shake with cold.

Hands rubbing her legs, and deep breaths leaving her lips.
Anything that can keep her warm.
But sadly the only thing she could feel right now was numbness.

Her body may be numb, but her mind was in complete turmoil.
His whereabouts, the only cause of her concern.

Especially now when she knows who is behind this.
Angry and frustrated at her helplessness, she thrashed her hands and the voice of steel cuffs ringing echoed in the silence of the room.

Her eyes falling on the stupid piece of metal caging her wrists, to only make her hit them on the wall in helplessness.

She didn't care about herself.
She never did but today she wanted to get out of this place for his sake.

She wanted to save him, desperately.

Heavy footsteps echoed in the basement and her tired eyes looked up.
The door opened and in came a team of 5 men, the pieces of equipment in their hands informing her of their intentions.

Sighing, she continued to stare at her bound hands, ignoring their presence completely.

"Get up mutt. The king calls for your presence"

On her lack of response, they looked at each other.
Nodding at each other in unison.

One pushed her down on the ground.
Her chest hitting the cold concrete.
The other tied her hands behind her back, changing her existing cuffs with something else.

With no thoughts of fight, she calmly laid there.
Allowing them to bound her in all ways possible.

She felt something getting tied around her ankles, to be followed by something cold hitting her neck.
Their rough hands making it more painful than it should be.

Once done, she felt a tug to her neck as one of them shouted at her.

"Get up bi**!!"

And she did get up, ignoring their heated stares.
Her eyes following the chain attached to a collar on her neck which the man was relentlessly tugging in impatience.

Deciding to follow them, she walked.
Ready to face the king, who unknowingly was committing the biggest mistake of his life.

Killing his son with his own fuc**** hands, by trusting that bi** Claire.

She thought of illuminating him of her intentions, but then she had no proof.
And without it, no one will believe her.

Instead, they will add it onto her list of crimes.
The crime of accusing someone of such higher standing as hers.

The guards knocked on the door and she got ready for it.
Taking in deep breaths.

Moving inside, her eyes fell on the person who got her here in the first place.
The very man who pleaded her to guard his son now stared at her with those pools of hate and distrust.

He moved his hand, making his men step back from me and leave.
Leaving me vulnerable to his hatred.

As soon as the door closed, he got up from his seat and stood right in front of me.
Arms folded and back leaning against his table.

No words were exchanged.
His eyes, taking in my expressions and features.
Trying to figure her out.

She looked down to see the chain from the collar, tied to her wrist cuffs.
Leaving no means of her attacking him.
But little did she knew of the secret tool they had.

"So Evalinge Williams I demand nothing but the truth.
You give it and you can leave unharmed.
I will hate punishing a girl in ways men get punished.
The choice is yours"

So smooth, she thought.
If only this fool knew about the truth.

"I am afraid your highness. The truth you seek from me will not give you content, instead, you will find yourself in depths of pain and regret."

The king's anger flared, not liking how she talked in riddles and didn't answer him straightforwardly.
His hand hitting the table as he roared at her.

"Stop this shit!! Just tell me where my son is!! I swear if anything happens to him! I will peel your skin and kill you in the most brutal way ever known to mankind!"

Creases appeared on her forehead.
What did he mean by that?
Doesn't he know where Daniel is?
Claire must have done something! Fu**! She should have known.

"Wh..at do you mean? Didn't you call Dan? He must be in Avanguard!"

The king's hand turned to fists, thinking how easily she lied at his face.

"Shut it! You know where he is! You got him kidnapped and now you show like you know nothing! Stop this drama and answer me dammit!!"

King's voice echoed in the room, his hands tucked in his pocket.
Ready to teach this girl a lesson if she refused to answer.
On the other hand, Eva caused in her mind.
Claire played them well, she must admit this now.

Making it look like she got Daniel kidnapped was definitely like killing two birds with one stone.

"She is playing you, your majesty. Claire fuc*** Miller is behind this! She did this to frame m-"

A bolt of electrical travelled through her spine, making her gasp for air and her body to tremble.
It was gone as soon as it comes, but it's effect still haunted her senses.

And that's when she knew, the ankle and collar cuffs were electrocutors.
The thing in the king's pocket it's controller.

"I will not fall for your lies anymore! Just tell me where have you kept my Son! Tell me!!"

The king boomed again.
Desperate to know about his son's location.
Worried about his well-being.

And this time she replied, worry crossing her features as she thought about what Claire will do to him.
She has to save him.

"I...don't...know"

Her truth, not settling well with the king as another bolt of electricity hit her.
Tears stinging her eyes, not with the pain but instead her inability to protect him.

"I called him...but his phone went silent... something happened to him and I know you are behind it! There was a honking sound...you made it look like an accident! Tell me bi**! Tell me where he is!!"

As his words sank in, her heart broke along with her body.
He has to be safe, he can't
No, nothing will happen to him.
This time the bolt of electricity didn't subdue, the anger in the king, making him to not leave the button till he gets his answer.

Her body convulsed in pain.
Both physical and mental.
Her knees trembling along with her whole body.
Soon she fell on her knees, her legs unable to take her weight.

Her breath coming out heavy as the first teardrop landed on the polished floor.
Her hands shaking and the chains cluttering.

"If you refuse to answer. You leave me no choice but to punish you for your crimes publically. Answer me Evalinge, this is the last time I ask you this.
Or else nothing will follow except torture if you don't answer"

Her teary eyes meeting his cold ones.
Lips shaking but the will to survive, burning within.

"You won't believe the truth and want me to lie. But sadly it won't change the fact that Dan is in danger right now.
If you let me leave, I can assure you his safety...please your highness.."

The king stared at her a little longer.
Unable to decide, but knowing how she impersonated as a man, he just couldn't believe her again.

" 10 sticks miss Williams.10 sticks in public and if you still refuse to answer, get ready for a lifetime of torture"

Her fists clenched in anger as the king walked passed her.
His decision making her body to slump down in defeat.

Dan, please be safe.

The only words she whispered as guards entered to take her for the first round of public humiliation.

......................................................

Daniel's pov

I opened my eyes to feel a throbbing pain in my forehead.
My mind in utter confusion as I tried to locate my surroundings.

Darkness, the only thing welcoming me along with the burning feeling in my body.
It was hurting all over and I couldn't locate it.

Groaning in irritation I tried moving to find myself bound.
My hands tied to the chair I sat on along with my chest.

I looked down to see myself unharmed, except for my forehead off course.
Which felt like it was on fire.

"Welcome your majesty. I hope you are comfortable"

Came a voice and I instantly knew who it was.
My hands clenching as I looked up at the source.

She stood there with a big victorious smile on her face.
Just open my hands and I will love to see how her smile looks with missing teeth.

Her eyes twinkling as she saw me struggling, her hands folding in front of her chest.

"I must say, Claire, you are definitely a beauty with brains"

Her sickening laughter echoed in the room at my comment.
Her steps coming my way.

"And you are more intelligence then I thought you to be. You figured out right your majesty"

Her face inches away from me, as she studied me closely.
Her eyes narrowing at the bandage wrapped around my forehead.
Her fingers, caressing it.
Making me wish to murder her right now.

"I hope it is not that bad. I am sorry for the pain though. I know how it feels"

Now what is her deal, I thought.
What does she mean by that now?

She understood how utterly confused I was, making her grab a chair and sit in front of me.

"Believe me, your highness. I have nothing against you. But what can I say, my hatred for her makes me do so many unexplainable things."

She smirked, so it was always Eva.
She wanted to reach her through me.

"The child was a nuisance. A mistake if I must say. Her mother was my husband's mistress and her, a mistress's daughter.
You can't blame me though, I could never love her to be honest.
Her mother died giving birth to her, leaving me with her tainted burden."

She was acting well, her face an epitome of sadness and pain.
But I knew better of this witch's facades.

"Harold was such a mess. That bas*** said he loved her mother and who was I then? Just a fuc*** replacement?
He made it clear on the first day of our marriage, that I will never be able to take place of his first love.
Then who was I, just a trophy who he will flaunt in public and a bloody caretaker for his mistress's daughter?"

"He couldn't hear a word against her and I couldn't see him love her more than me"

"Isn't it natural when you love someone Daniel? You can't see them loving someone more than you."

She was asking me this?
Like seriously?

"Tell me, Daniel, after all, you are also one of them who love her"

I looked back into her eyes, knowing my words were gonna hit her heart.
But just how much I loved doing it.

"Yes Claire, you can't see them love someone else.
But this doesn't include a 2-year-old innocent kid who considered you as her motherly figure."

"Plus love is not that shallow. You don't stop them from loving others, you just love them more than anyone else in the world"

Her gaze hardened and then she smirked.
Sighing and rolling her eyes.

"So I did what anyone else would. I separated her from my family. From my Charlie, from Harold.
I got her kidnapped by her caretakers and took her shadow away from Harold's and my life"

"But what happened next was what I never predicted. He started hating me instead, blaming me for separating him from his daughter. I loved him and he just loathed me! My Charlie grew up surrounded by chaos and fights. I could never be a good mother for him! Even my son started hating me and that was just because of that bi**.
Even after she left, her evils remained."

Her words can never justify her actions.
She was deceiving just one person and that was her self.

"But then Daniel I found out about your secret affair. You could have gotten anyone, but you loved her. My Angela crushed on you since the day she saw you and I would do anything for her crush to love her back. But again she had to interfere in our life again"

"I lost track of her. I could have never guessed that Lin could be her but then I saw you both. You couldn't be gay, now could you prince Daniel? Your past makes it clear how involved you were with women, especially your Stalker?"

So she knew, she was not a fool.
That was for sure.

"Revealing her identity was my masterstroke. Your father won't even know that he was actually punishing the one his son loved to eternity.
You knew the truth, I couldn't let you tell him the truth, now could I?"

I thrashed in these bounds.
Just open me and I will tell you.

"Calm down son, the fun has just begun. Won't you love seeing how she gets punished?"

She smirked turning around and switching on a projector.
My heart throbbing in my chest as I gulped.
No, he can't..they can't...how can they!

"But before that, won't you love some company? What's the fun in seeing the show alone? After all, there is someone else who has his personal vendetta against you? You definitely have a lot of haters your majesty"

And that's when the door opened and in walked the one, Daniel hated with every cell in his body.
His blue eyes, nothing but pools of veiled emotions.

"Hey Mom, hope you didn't have the fun alone?"

They hugged and Daniel's hands turned into fists.
Claire was not only playing with him but also her own family.
She was a fuc*** chameleon.
A disgusted leech.

"No Son. How can I? After all it was your first love whose death has to be avenged"

That fool Charlie nodded, turning around to look at me.
His eyes twinkling in excitement seeing me in this vulnerable state.

"So Daniel, hope you didn't forget what I promised.
I will love seeing you begging in these bounds.
Just the way I begged for Rebecca, just like I cried seeing her !"

"You are doing a grave mistake, Charlie. By hurting her you will be hurting yourse-"

"Oh come on man! You really thought I cared for her? Her few words and acts of kindness can't make me forget my revenge for you.
Evalinge was just a pawn, hurting you my only motive."

My eyes fell on Claire's smirking face behind him.
Charlie didn't know who she was.
He fuck*** didn't know Evalinge was his Eva...his sister.
Well played Claire, just commendable.

"But that girl is something, disguising as Lin, she definitely is a fighter.
But let's see how long she can survive. After all, breaking the toughest is always more interesting"

"You fool!! She is you-"

I couldn't complete.
The bit* wouldn't let me.
Shutting my mouth by pressing some disgusting tape on my mouth, she sighed in relief.

"The live broadcast is starting. Shut with the words now! Let the show begin!"

Charlie just smirked and turned around to watch the show.
Claire's smirk making my blood to boil beyond control.

I moved my tied arms, making fresh marks to form on my wrists.
But it did nothing except deepening the feeling of my helplessness.

The screen turned on and as soon as I looked at it.
My heart dropped, making my hands and feet to go cold in fear.

....................................................

"Good evening countryman! Today's public punishment is to set an example to those public offenders who dare to harm the royal family and its emblem in any way possible! The king's absence is in question and this imposter here is our first suspect "

The people looked at the girl standing in front of them.
Her red dress, even though dirty and torn.
But still making her look like an angel from heaven.
With hands tied in chains and the electric collars still attached, she was looking vulnerable in hands of authorities.

But her eyes, those pools of brown looked dead.
Their coldness making the bystanders divert their eyes from her brown orbs immediately.

Her expression making it clear, she, not a fragile doll which they think they will break.
She was unbreakable and she will make sure to clear it this day today.

The strength of a woman to bear pain is something, these fools underestimated.
And till she had Daniel's smiling and encouraging face engraved in front of her eyes, no sticks can break her mind.

"Suspected to know the whereabouts of the king, she refuses to tell the truth.
Making her a participant in today's trial ."

Her cold eyes moved through the large crowd.
Searching for her only hope.
Searching for the eyes that look at her in concern and not in hate, that wait for her signal to begin the play.

"10 sticks is what is set in the penal code. Thickness increasing with each blow.
To continue till each stick breaks, no matter if the punisher remains conscious or faints"

"Electric shocks to stimulate the pains, forcing the punished to say the truth before each blow hits in place."

"Revelation of truth ends the pains, making the suspect the get released in an instant.
No punishments sustain after the truth prevails"

Her hopeful eyes, lowering in sadness as she was not able to find her only help.
Ready for the worst punishment she has ever sustained.

"The punishment is to begin. With the suspect to open her hands and place them on the table in front"

The chains were opened and she was made to move forward.
A wooden table coming in her view as she gripped it tightly.

A stick hit her arms as a man came next to her, motioning towards her arms.

"Wider"

Obliging, she widened her arms.
Holding nearly two ends of the table.
Her breathing coming out heavy as she prepared herself for the pain.

"Her back is to be straightened and the punishment is to begin"

Her back was already straight, she never slouched especially in front of these cowards that called themselves men.

A stick again hit her neck, making her breathe out her anger.

"Lower"

And she did lower her neck.
Her eyes refusing to lower down and instead look at the camera with coldness.
If these people wanted a show, they will definitely get one.
But that of her strength and bravery, not of her vulnerability and begging.

She stood there like a queen.
Her grip tight and mind determined.
As the first stick hit her back, her only reaction was.

A blink

Yes, a blink of her eye, the only response the pain could get out of her.
The attacker was filled with shock was an understatement.
Ashamed of his strength being questioned, he again thrashed the stick in the air.
More harder this time.

A breaking sound was heard.

And to everyone's surprise, it was not from her soul breaking but the stick getting divided into two.

She stood still like a statue, her eyes fixed on a fixed point somewhere.
The only thing that moved this time were her hands getting clenched into fists.

"Now when the first stick has been broken, we question the suspect again. Her silence to be taken as affirmative."

"Question 1: Do you miss Evalinge accept the claim laid on you for defrauding the state by being disguised as a male?"

She answered, her voice strong enough to reach each and every person present in there.

"Born in a country where being a female warrior is a mistake. Disguising as a male was my only escape"

Her words made the crowd to gasp and chaos followed
She knew what was coming next and she was ready for it.

The bolt of electricity stung her neck, making the warmness to spread down her chest.
Her weight got shifted to the table in front and she managed to balance herself.

It was time for round 2 and she could see the second stick.
It was much thicker than the previous one but not thicker than her will.

She gritted her teeth this time as the pain stung her back.
She could feel the gashes forming and she breathed out all the pain.

"Question 2: Do you accept the blame of deceiving the king by disguising as Lin and getting an appointment as the bodyguard to the young prince?"

Her answers short, but her voice still firm and clear.

"I do"

Another bolt of electricity made her knees go weak, but she refused to fall down.
Her trembling legs, soon straightening to again look back at the crowd.

This continued till it was the time of her the last stick.
Her clothes were torn from the back as long lashes adored her delicate skin.
The red of the dress mixing with the red of her blood.

Her body already shaking with pain, but not ready to fall just yet.
Her fingers trembling as she looked down at them.

"Last question: Do you miss Evalinge Williams accept the claim of attempting to harm and kill Daniel, King of our central province?"

Her mouth went dry listening to his name.
Her strength on verge of breaking down, but his name enough to light a small spark of love and hope.

She couldn't help the smile that escaped her lips, making the crowd to stare at her in utter confusion.
The truth leaving her lips before she could stop herself.

Her shining eyes looking at the camera as she spoke her next words.
Unaware that he was looking at her through the screen.

"How can I harm the person who taught me to love?
How can I harm the person I love?"

Her answer was enough to make the entire world go in a state of shock.
Silence filled the ground as everyone stared at her.

Not believing what they just heard.
Giving her a reason to finally proclaim her love for him to this entire world.

The silence, making her clear her throat and repeat her words.
This time crystal clear and loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I love you Daniel Knight. And I will only love you all my life"

This was the final straw, a sharp pain hit her back, making her to nearly hit her chest to the table.
Her backbone was finally next to breaking and her legs shaking.

But the stick didn't break.
And this resulted in another blow, the hardest of all till date.
She heard the wooden piece breaking and falling on the ground.
But her lips remained sealed, with not a single cry of pain leaving her lips.

The crowd was shocked would be an understatement.
They have never seen a man survive this punishment let alone a woman.

The woman present in the crowd looked on this female figure crouched on the stage.
Her strength igniting a fire of enlightenment.

Even the men couldn't digest this truth,that how some young girl was able to survive this ruthlessness.
And that also without a single cry of pain leaving her lips.

As the crowd was still to believe what they were seeing.
A young man pleaded the heavens to stop this.

His eyes desperately searching her face, eager to have just one eye contact with her.

And then she did lookup, looking straight at him.
He nodded at her, signalling her that he has done the work she asked him to do.

For the first time during her punishment, she gave away her expression.
And that was of relief.

Her heart found content as the young boy didn't fail her.
Her only spark of hope, turning into a wildfire.

And that's when the final shock hit her, numbing all the cells in her body.
Her neck and backbone screamed in protest and, the pain travelled up her spine to blurry her vision.

Heaviness fell on her eyelids and she fought to defy it.
But her body was already on the verge of shutting down.

She felt something wet running down her nose and she knew that the volts were the strongest this time.

As the first drop of blood fell on the wooden table, her body crumbled like a crushed paper and came crashing on the ground.

The darkness surrounding her, but not before lighting that small hope of seeing Daniel very soon after this night.

Where crowds generally cheered when an accused goes unconscious, today silence prevailed.

The girl's strength had broken the male counterparts ego and even the punisher felt the remote slipping between his fingers.
The one holding the half-broken stick saw the blood marks on his own palms and the stick fell down , echoing the silent premises.

For the strongest may have fallen, but they knew she will rise.
And the day she does, karma will come back haunting their days and nights.

....................................................

He was her strength, making her fight all her battles without fright.

For while other men mocked a girl's ability to fight, he stood beside teaching her the technique to kick where the sun doesn't shine"

..................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 2.8K 23
"lovely one, if I want you,I'd get you,but the thing is I don't. I see nothing there to want" Zion said as he had me pinned to the wall. Those words...
1.5K 51 9
Aiden bites my ear lobe softly whispering " I want all your innocence to be mine love! " When aria runs away from her mafia family cause she was for...
5.2K 56 45
" Why ? " I asked as tears fell from my eyes once again because of him . " Why not ? " He answered in an arrogant tone before walking away from me . ...
736 19 37
"I saw the way he looked at you," Ethan whispered, his voice a low growl. "Do you enjoy being desired by every man who crosses your path?" Verena's r...