๐๐”๐“๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐—...

By k-kirstein

"๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ•" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a... More

Not You Being Dumb
Heart Been Broke so many Times
Ass ain't property
Don't you just wanna ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€
Not Gordon Ramsay at Simon Cowell
One Heart
Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom
Discontinued
AHEM ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ AHEM
Worker by Day, Detective- Also by Day
Ratatouille Anyone?
๐Ÿ‹ (Ya Nasty It's Shinsou's Fault)
Making (Out) Monday
Tongue Tuesday
Wedding Like Wednesday
Thunder Karen Thursday
F๐™ช๐™˜๐™  Me Friday
So (W)orship (A)nd (P)raise Saturday ๐Ÿˆ
Stupid Ending Sunday ๐Ÿˆ
Oh How The Turn Table
A Smooth Criminal
Monoma Momento
Hickeys
It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- รˆRร„ร‚ร„ร†-Rร“RลRล ๐Ÿˆ
Shucks That's A Lot of cOme ๐Ÿ‹
Wheelchairs Are Free Real estate
Two Faced Baby
Quicky Mickey ๐Ÿ‹
Strumming my Pain with his Fingers
Di(ck)sord Tings ๐Ÿ‹
Nyah~ ๐Ÿˆ
Seduction 101
Spawns of Satan
Hes Hard You're Moist
The Future
Trail Mix ๐Ÿ‹
New Player: Neito ๐Ÿ‹

Millisecond Kisses-

1.1K 38 120
By k-kirstein

We're like, so close yet so far, from extending the plot. I just need to show more speed and I'm slow. Um- slight teasing- Enjoy~
_________________________________

Never in your entire life would you think that your body and mind would combine in togetherness to create something much worse if it's thinking.

A handle of situations crunched in all together like the satisfying fall leaves when you step on them.

You knew you shouldn't have felt the way you did with Nanako being back.

Everyone knows her as a gossip girl that just likes to take in every guys mess she sees, and seeing Shinsou he was a perfect new target.

The being new to all things allowed him to be a flower in a field of corn. The lavender haired male popped out perfectly.

He was always by your side as well as Neito since you started working at the 11-seven store.

Things got better with the friend relationship of you and Neito partners in crime for working, but Shinsou.

It didn't feel right addressing him as that either.

He was just too flirty towards you, and now you figured out he was the same with others.

Apparently only people that he wanted to get close to, he obviously avoided Nen but he acted so carelessly around Nanako.

It made you want to vomit the project as soon as you noticed what Nanako was doing to get attention from a specific someone.

It created a monster out of Shinsou to let his little flirt antics fly free around a person who liked to joke just like Nanako.

They could be a perfect match, the problem was Shinsou wasn't going to let that happen.

He already had his purple eyes set on someone, and he wasn't going to be pleased unless he had that someone.

Shinsou's game was to flirt back, he felt fearless and smug as he saw your expressions change throughout the moves.

He could read your expressions easily by studying closely over the past few weeks, Shinsou was very interested in you to say the least.

The game of flirting went on until he knew you snapped, calling the project finished.

Shinsou had his own project going inside his head, also occupying the things that ran and escaped his mouth.

You didn't know what was happening in your head, your body had never experienced a feeling like this when faced with other people.

Always trying to deny it and hide it easily from others.

The tables turned.

Now, there was another person outside of your family who figured it out so easily, you couldn't play hide and seek.

I can't be jealous right? Not anymore at least. You internally thought with no more room for thinking.

Not anymore because you were currently making out with Shinsou.

Sike you wish that was you huh? He had pinned you down to the floor with no escape.

"You're jealous aren't you?" Shinsou calmly spoke breaking your thoughts.

"I-I'm anything but jealous, you both can have each other I don't care." You were staring into his eyes hating the purple pressure.

You turned away feeling hotter than usual with Shinsou on top of you.

"Don't lie to me baby, I saw your pretty face." Shinsou used the sweet talk again.

His large hands were pinning each of your wrists to the warm carpet. Shinsou's right leg was next to your thigh. His left leg however, the knee from it was now being pressed up against your area.

Shinsou's left hand grabbed both of your wrists in one strong hold and made you hold your arms above your head, making your shirt lift a little.

You sucked in a breath with wide eyes feeling his knee rubbing your covered private.

"W-what are you doing?" You bite your lip inside reducing the urge to make a noise spill.

"Nothing much. Expect you're telling a lie, you were jealous I saw that look. I can see through your emotions, but I can't physically see through you which is disappointing." Shinsou licked his lips gripping your wrists.

A chill ran down your spine as you felt his rough large hand lay on your waist. The feeling of his long fingers running up inside your shirt sent more tingles.

"Y-you're so sick. I didn't get jealous, I'm just mad at her for spreading rumors on me. You know I almost got expelled from them? And you have the audacity to flirt back!" A yell slipped from your eyes, they were starting to get fuzzy.

"That's what jealousy does to you see? On the surface you look calm, but then you get fired up in the end. I like when your pretty aggressive, it's sexy." Shinsou whispered in a low tone.

You felt a blush bloom on your cheeks feeling his nose touching yours, and the hot breathing of his nostrils falling on your lips.

"S-so what if I was jealous? It doesn't mean anything." You couldn't move still being pinned and surprisingly, you didn't want to.

"Yeah it does." Shinsou chuckled deeply, his fingers rubbing your hip on the side.

"N-no it doesn't." You stuttered feeling your heart beat increase.

"Yeah it does." Shinsou smirked rubbing his nose with yours.

"No it doesn't." You gritted your teeth becoming tense.

"Fine, I'll always have the last word. I know you're jealous, because you like me baby." Shinsou growled and pushed his knee up harder in your area.

You bit your lip harder and closed your eyes sucking the feeling back in. "No I don't." You responded in a weak whisper.

"Aww why won't the feeling be mutual?" You opened your eyes wide at his words and saw a smug look on his face.

Shinsou licked his sharp teeth and kissed your lips, for about three seconds.

You froze up feeling the action with the smacking of your lips in the end.

"W-what-" "I won't go too far baby." Shinsou groaned and his hot breath was on your neck, you felt his tongue swirl on it in a matter of milliseconds.

The new feeling, couldn't be helped. "Mm~." A soft moan escaped your lips.

"Damn that's sexy." He chuckled and you felt embarrassed even more.

That was all Shinsou needed to leave a visible little purple mark.

He let your wrists go locking his fingers in yours with his hand leaving your waist warm.

"I'm done making a secret mark." He smirked and kissed your cheek pulling you up.

"A mark?!" You screamed and Shinsou nodded his head to the mirror he had in his room.

You mumbled curse words at him, pushing Shinsou away as he had a smug look.

In a rapid speed you paused at his mirror by a little stand and checked your neck.

Just as Shinsou said and you didn't suspect it, there was a purple also mixed in with red dot on your neck.

More formerly known as the thing that would probably destroy your life, a hickey.

"You gave me. A hickey!" You stomped at Shinsou with air flowing out of your nostrils like a wild bull seeing red.

"No shit Sherlock it's not like it's makeup, you clearly felt my long tongue." Shinsou sighed getting up from his cross cross position on the carpet, with his hands in his pockets.

You had anger building up in your eyes with an intense glare, staring up at Shinsou with daggers as he was so calm and side smiling.

"I didn't give you the right to leave this stupid mark! Ugh what's everyone going to say?" You let the fire sparked in your steam off.

Turning back at the mirror and touching the new hickey skin colored stain.

Shinsou looked at your eyes as you were intently staring at the mark in the mirror.

"They'll think we're dating obviously, we look like a cute couple. I wouldn't mind being your boyfriend." Shinsou suddenly came behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

You felt his hard chest being pressed against your back, the warmth of his covered abs stepping in.

And a new feeling you never wanted to point out, his area close on your ass.

Shinsou moved the bit of hair on your shoulder and placed his chin on it instead, wearing an innocent sweet look.

He was hugging you from behind as you both stared at each other in the mirror.

The hickey wasn't very noticeable if you covered it up.

A small smile went onto your lips seeing Shinsou next to you, his messy lavender hair tickling your ear.

Still, you let out a sigh. "Shinsou I-I can't." You had a wash of sorrow lifted into your eyes.

"What can't you do?" Shinsou mimicked your words slightly, the tip of his cold nose touched your neck again.

Shinsou's lips pressed softly against the exposed skin on your neck, right by your ear you heard the smacking noise.

Your cheeks heated up in the mirror seeing Shinsou hold you tight.

"I-I can't say anything now, you're just too flirty yourself. I don't know if I'm ready to, date again." You whispered with a flashback of the short amount of memories.

Shinsou placed his head back on your shoulder with a confused expression, a little kitten pout played on his lips making you giggle.

"Date again? You've dated, someone before?" Shinsou questioned with a cracked voice and confused eyes in his mirror.

"No don't worry about it." You laughed lightly and patted his lavender hair, twisting it in your fingers.

"I am going to worry, because I care about you Y/n. I know you're not particularly interested in me yet, I'll make you soon. Did you really, date someone?" Shinsou insisted and squeezed your waist.

You still bit your tongue.

"Or I'll give you a huge visible hickey." He added on getting his tongue to lick your neck.

"Fine stop!" You turned away still warm in his arms, Shinsou nuzzled into you rubbing you softly on your waist.

"My family is, very persistent on romance since I'm their only daughter. When I turned around fifteen they put me into an arranged dating with this guy." You swallowed hard.

"Ugh not a guy, I hate guys." Shinsou lightened up the mood and chuckled.

"Yeah but he wasn't flirty like you. I never loved him, and the feeling was mutual. We faked a plan and he supposedly moved, we stayed as individuals." You remembered the boy.

"That's good to hear baby. He didn't kiss you right? Did he do it with you?" Shinsou whispered huskily into your ear.

"N-no he already had a girlfriend! I think at least, and why do you care?!" You grew angry and Shinsou was done looking at the cute couple in the mirror, only in his purple eyes.

He twirled you around and made you face him, making you loose balance on purpose so your arms wrapped around his neck.

Shinsou was facing you with a deep emotion as your face was red like a cherry.

"Mm because that means I have your first short kiss, we can have a longer one later. And I heard your first moan, he can make it plenty more. Let's have a make out session sexy." Shinsou captured your lips in a three second soft kiss.

"Listen Shinsou I- actually could care less about you. But since you forced me to work I got used to your flirting. I don't know if I can really, date now." You meekly spoke as his forehead rested on yours hunching his back.

"Then let's make another deal. I have a week, seven days, to make you fall in love with me, or at least like. And I'll take you on a few dates as a bonus just for a visual as my girlfriend. How does that sound Y/n?" He strongly declared.

You gasped hearing your actual name roll off his lips so smoothly.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt, it's a deal. Since I was kinda jealous." You rapidly pressed your face to his and locked your lips in a two second kiss.

Shinsou widened his purple orbs seeing you bold and admit jealously.

"Are you sure you don't like me already?" He chuckled moving his forehead away.

"Um no. I'll see you at work tomorrow!" You ripped away from him grabbing your things.

"I'll see you at my window. Hide that hickey." He smirked seeing your figure open the door and flinch.

"Shut up!" You huffed and slammed the door, a smile overcoming your lips once outside.

It's a deal, holy shit. You both weren't mentally prepared despite what just happened.

____________

The next morning, you were awaken not by your annoying alarm, but by the hard bumping of millions of pebbles on your window.

"Ugh I can't wake up peaceful just one time! I never asked to be born and be going through this hell!" You yelled into your pillow groaning while feeling the sun rays hit you.

Rolling out of bed you almost clumsily fell but held onto the sheets, almost having your own cardiac arrest.

"Damn, now I know why Shinsou calls me clumsy. But that other stuff, those nicknames still leave me thinking." You laughed at first, but then awkwardly coughed to your mental stability changing routes.

"Wait, why am I thinking of him this early?" You thought, the meter you had of hatred for him was slowly going down.

More little pebbles were heard crashing at your window.

"Stop you're going to break it!" You yelled and stomping taking your warm blankets off.

I love warm blankets, but I know something else that's pretty warm now, I want to feel him hugging me and cuddling. You daydreamed with the morning drool.

"Shut up Y/n!" You slapped your face in embarrassment.

"Y/n quiet down up there!" Your dad had recovered from drinking now and went to practice at the race track.

"Ah sorry dad!" You answered back and grumbled with tired eyes.

You stomped over towards your window opening the curtains to reveal a somewhat bright fading sun in the sky.

The thing your eyes caught onto was Shinsou's figure, he was rubbing his face and pulled it down in the process with his other arm on his neck.

Plus, he was shirtless and you could see the hard six pack. The v line wasn't there as he wore pants that covered it.

Shinsou turned to his window that was opened, and smiled to the side seeing your face.

You laughed to yourself and opened your window, the cold fresh air hitting your face and body.

"And you still look beautiful in the morning don't you? I'm surprised you didn't panic wearing that white tank top, I can see your black bra." Shinsou already began to tease.

You crossed your arms reducing the amount your chest showed. "I don't care, it's not like I can stop being comfortable for you." You gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Then that gives me a right to stare at my favorite thing, you know whenever I walk into a room the first thing I look for is you." Shinsou winked a purple orb still with major eye bags resting.

"I-I'm not an object you can say a person. And you can ogle your eyes all you want at me, I know you like to stare." Shinsou smirked pushing his messy bed hair back.

That's just so hot. You thought wanting to leave your eyes to actually roam.

You slapped your face so hard Shinsou heard from his window end.

"Damn you okay over there? I don't want you to ruin your pretty face, then I won't be able to kiss it." Shinsou couldn't help but pull his lips up into a smile, licking his sharp teeth.

"We'll see if I don't ruin it with hot water." You glared and shut your window. You turned around without shutting the curtain.

"I'm driving you to school on my motorcycle! Don't wear a skirt, only in front of me!" Shinsou yelled and your cheeks went flaming immediately closing to curtains.

Just as he said, you were knocking on his door with good clothes ready on.

I hope I don't look bad, wait why do I care?! Ugh! Your mind couldn't make up its mind.

Shinsou opened the door and stepped out locking it.

"Hey baby how did you sleep?" Shinsou got his motorcycle parked and ready outside.

"I slept pretty good. I know you didn't get sleep so why ask." You shrugged as he held your hand leading you to the motorcycle.

"You know me so well wow, who cares about the deal we can get together now can't we?" Shinsou smirked handing you a helmet.

You wanted to joke around with him and leaned up giving his slightly chapped lips a three second kiss.

"No, I still want the deal to see how it goes with you." You smiled taking your helmet.

"Fine, then I'll make you want me more. How's that hickey of yours? Covered?" Shinsou brought the bruise he gave you back.

"I think I'll be bold and leave it out open, just in case." You played his little game as Shinsou was on the motorcycle.

You say behind naturally wrapping your arms around his waist as he started the engine.

It irony it was going to be on one hell of a ride with that one week deal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 584 14
This story is a Hitoshi Shinso x reader! I don't really have anything to say except your Kyoka Jiro's twin Sister! And if you want me to change it to...
132 6 3
Childhood friends with an unhealthy and toxic obsession with each other! Reader is extremely manipulative and not such a good person, and her quirk i...
178K 6.3K 28
โžฝ ~ A story where moving somewhere new ends up with a slow regain of your confidence and an extra dose of romance ~ โžฝ "You're finally moving. You're...
127K 6.6K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...