ANNOYING BROTHERS 2 [COMPLETE...

Av luvbangton

"Sky,this is your new mission.But you have to go to that university as a student" "Okay" "But," "But what?" "... Mer

Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31 🔞
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
Part 39(Final episode)
Bonus chapter
Important
Important
Important
Special Chapter
SNOW WHITE AND HER 7 DWARFS
Annoying brothers SEASON 3 SPOILER
SPOILER
Announcement
Undying Souls of Warriers

part 15

14.5K 862 98
Av luvbangton

Sky went inside the bathroom and entered to a cube.She answered to the call which was still ringing.

"Did other Kim boys go to the mansion safely?"she asked with her cold tone.

"Yes ma'am.Only Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi are not in the mansion"

Sky sighed in relief.She hang up and called someone else."Did Yoongi oppa go to his apartment?"

"Yes ma'am.He just came"

Sky nodded.Only Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin have to be safe now.And they are surely safe since they are with Sky right now in the amusement park.She made sure that everyone was safe.She didn't want any small injury on them because of the psychopath who got escaped from the jail.

She was about to leave but stopped hearing a voice from outside her cube.It was Jongsuk's new girl's voice.

"Don't worry. He's already all over me.He's super rich man!Woah!No one can take Jongsuk away from me now.I'll use his money and throw him away"

Sky scoffed. What the fuck!A gold digger.I knew it!this little bitch. What does she think of herself.And what did she say?he's all over her?fuck no woman.His heart is still beating for me.He's still mine.I will never let him fall for a gold digger like you.

Sky waited till she leave.Then sky left the cube and came infront of the mirror.She saw herself. She smirked.

Sky left the bathroom.

She saw her brothers and their dates waiting for her.Jongsuk and his girl were no where to be seen.Also Jisoo and Jungkook were nowhere to be seen.

"Did anyone see Jongsuk and his girl?"she asked as soon as she came.

Da mi pointed her index finger towards the ice skating place."That clingy girl dragged him there"

Sky quickly walked towards ice skating area.She saw both of them skating.Jongsuk seems like he's tired but the hypoactive girl was a pain in the ass for Jongsuk.

"Why the fuck did he decide to date her if he's sick of her"sky muttered.

She wore skating shoes before going to them.She tapped the girl's shoulder with a bored look.

"Someone asked you.He's waiting at the entrance"

Jongsuk squinted his eyes seeing sky.But he didn't utter a word.

"Me?who?"the girl asked confusely.

Sky shrugged her shoulders. "How do I know?"

The girl turned to Jongsuk. "Wait for me baby.I'll be here soon"

Jongsuk nodded with a blank face.As soon as she left,a relief sigh left from Jongsuk's lips.

Meanwhile Jungkook was dragging Jisoo to a corner where no one can see them.Jisoo was struggling in his hold.

"Jungkook,what the heck?!let me go!"

Jungkook didn't say anything. He just kept dragging her.When he saw no one is around,he stopped.He let go of her hand.

Jisoo sent him a quick glare."What is this all about Jungkook?Your girlfriend--"

Jungkook cut her off snapping out."Shut it!"He stepped more closer to her."What's your relationship with sejun?why is he always behind you like a tail?are you guys dating?"he bombarded her with his non-stop questions.

Jisoo scoffed."What is it to you?huh?Mind your own business Kim Jungkook"

And now it's Jungkook's time to scoff."Someone has gotten some guts huh?You never questioned me about whatever I do"

Jisoo sighed in frustration. She tightly closed her eyes taking deep breaths."Leave.me.alone"she spat through her gritted teeth.

"No"

Jisoo's face turned red from anger.She was like a volcano which is about to blast."Just for once,Just this time Jungkook,leave me alone.You're going too far.You can bully me but you can't question about my life decisions"

Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"You said you wanted me to stay away from you but aren't you the one who always make me stay with you?"Jisoo asked when she got no response from Jungkook. She knew that he won't back down without having answers."If you wanted to stay away from me,you should ignore me.But what are you doing?bully me?does it make you stay away from me?no Jungkook!You took the wrong path!Or maybe you want to punish me for my dad's doings?If it is,okay"

Some tears rolled down from her eyes.But she harshly wiped them away."And yes.I'm dating Sejun"

With that she turned back.But Jungkook's next words stopped her."Break up with him"

Jisoo paused before laughing through her tears.She again turned back."And why should I?"

Jungkook didn't care to answer. He spoke something else."yes you are right. I told you to stay away from me but I kept bullying you instead of ignoring you.Because I wanted to keep you closer to me.And I wanted to hate you.So I choose that path"....."No matter how much I tried,I couldn't do it.I felt disgusted about myself  for keep loving you.I thought my sister died that day because of your father--"

"You thought?!"Jisoo cut him off harshly."No you think!"she spat pointing her index finger towards him.

"Not anymore"

Jisoo got confused with his words.Jungkook slowly took steps to her.When he was infront of her,his hand slowly raised to her cheek to caress.His eyes were no longer cold and empty. They were soft.The unspoken love between them for about 5 years is getting strong.He loves her.Since high school time.And she loves him too but she was more than depressed with that love.The guilt of Deoksim's death kept her depressed like that.

"It's not your father's fault"he said the words she has been dying to hear.

Flashback

Few days ago at the Kim mansion.

"You what?!"Da mi shouted in shock.

Jungkook flinched because of her sudden voice raising. Jimin,Taehyung and Hoseok were also there.

"You were bullying that innocent girl?!"

"Her father is the cause of my sister's death!"Jungkook also raised his voice.

Da mi scoffed. "You dumb fuck!didn't you hear what Deoksim said before jumping out from the bridge?she clearly said that she had been planning it for a long time!"

Jimin decided to speak this time."It's surely because she wanted to protect Jungkook's and Jisoo's relationship. She knew that they liked each other.And I'm sure that she wouldn't have killed herself if it wasn't for Jisoo's father!"

Da mi rolled her eyes."You guys are just making excuses!You want someone to take the blame so you guys can escape from the guilt!isn't it what's happening?!"

Boys fell into a silence.Her words somehow made them think about what she said.

"I'm Deoksim's best friend.I know her.She has been planning her death ever since we met.She made me and Miran promise to let her go when the time comes.She farewell us the moment we became best friends"

End of the flashback

"I'm sorry"he whispered."I took a long time to see the truth.I wanted to blame someone so I could imagine that my sister would have lived"

Jisoo shook her head slowly in disbelief. "So you decided to torture me?5 years Jungkook. Even if it was my father's fault,what did I ever do to you?I truly cared for Deoksim.But the guilt you poured in my heart,do you think it was easy for me?Every day I was dying.Every single person in the university pointed their fingers on me saying i murdered my own best friend!It's all because of you!"She screamed the last part stomping her leg on the ground.

Jungkook closed his eyes letting a tear roll down.He lowered down his head.

"If you're truly sorry,then don't break sky's heart"

With that she left letting Jungkook drown in his guilt and regret.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys?

Is the chapter good?cuz I'm not writing this laying on my comfy bed as usual.I'm in a salon.So I'm not sure if I could write it better.

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and comment!

See ya soon!

Again a small reminder.Subscribe my YouTube channel SilverCloset!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

874 33 14
"You aren't the Jungkook I used to know. " Taehyung said, with a sad tone. "No, I am not. I never was from the beginning." Jungkook responds, with...
1.5M 75.5K 75
She met them.7 step brothers.Chaos began. "Hyung!She is going to kill me!" "Hyung,save me!" "Get off bitch!" "I hate this little bitch!" "She literal...
16.8K 435 16
Kim M/n, Kim Taehyung's younger brother, moves into the bighit dorms with his brother after a failed attempt of suicide. "she should've let me die" "...
2.4K 152 25
💗Park Jimin - the Korean sweetheart, Army's chimchim, the Kpop idol who made history in the music industry; is now baffled when life doesn't turned...