DESTRUCTION- Cobra Kai

By angelinahegele

Seasons 1- Started: January 1st, 2021 Ended: -- Camila Diaz, twin sister of Miguel Diaz, finds herself enj... More

SEASON 1 CAST
S1 E1: Ace Degenerate
S1 E2: Strike First
S1 E3: Esqueleto
S1 E4: Cobra Kai Never Dies
S1 E5: Counterbalance
S1 E6: Quiver
S1 E7: All Valley
S1 E8: Molting
S1 E9: Different But Same
S1 E10: Mercy
SEASON 2 CAST
S2 E1: Mercy Part II
S2 E2: Back In Black
S2 E3: Fire And Ice
S2 E5: All In (RE-READ THIS!!)
S2 E6: Take A Right
S2 E7: Lull
S2 E8: Glory of Love
S2 E9: Pulpo
S2 E10: No Mercy
SEASON 3 CAST
S3 E1: Aftermath
S3 E2: Nature VS Nurture
S3 E3: Now You're Gonna Pay
S3 E4: The Right Path
S3 E5: Miyagi-Do (RE-READ THIS :) )
S3 E6: King Cobra
S3 E7: Obstรกculos
ayo
its been a while...

S2 E4: The Moment of Truth

1.9K 56 9
By angelinahegele

Edited January 1, 2022

***

"I can't believe you! How could you be so selfish, Miguel Diaz?" I scolded my brother, who stared at me with slight regret. 

"Mila, I'm sorry. It was Sensei's idea," Miguel sighed. I punched him. "Ow! Oh, my God, you guys do learn how to fight," he was flabbergasted. 

"Yeah, and you would have seen it if you and those imbeciles didn't ruin our demonstration," I huffed. 

"Camila, it's not that deep--" 

"Yeah, maybe not to you. But it is to me, Miguel. Not once, do I ever have the thunder you have. Not once, did you not do something to one-up and humiliate me. You're an awful person, Miguel." I said. 

"I didn't know you felt that way--" 

"You never do! You never know how I feel! You don't care how I feel, just admit it! It would make this a lot easier." 

"Make what a lot easier?" he asked. 

"Hating you," I replied, with a shake of my head. He was shocked at my words, and honestly, so was I. I had never told my brother that I hate him, let alone that I didn't like him. And now, I had said it. 

 "Camila, you don't mean that--" 

"I'm not sure what I mean anymore, Miguel. Just...just don't talk to me," I said, quietly, as I slammed the door to meet Sam outside.

"Hey, are you--" I cut her off, while I wiped my tears on my sleeve. 

"I'll explain on the way, can we just..." I looked in the backseat of the car, seeing Vinnie, who gave me a wave, and Robby, who looked worried. 

"Yeah, of course," she said, immediately driving off. 

*

When we got to Miyagi-Do, everyone was quiet. I stood against Robby, when he stopped pinching the punching bag. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and he wrapped his arm around me. 

I had explained to the three of them what had happened this morning with Miguel and I. I could've sworn the look of rage on their faces said it all. They were just as pissed as I was. 

"Maybe we should take a video of us sparring and post it on Instagram," Robby said. 

"Everybody already saw us at Valley Fest." Sam told him. 

"No one cared," Vinnie added. 

"You know what the problem is?" Robby asked, and I untwisted myself from him. 

"Hm?" I asked.

"Miyagi-Do's all about defense," he told us. 

"Defense wins championships," Vinnie shrugged. 

"Yeah, but people show up for the offense." Robby retorted. I nodded. 

"That's why Cobra Kai is more popular," I said. 

"Well, then we need to show them we can fight too," Vinnie said. 

"So what exactly are we supposed to do?" Sam asked. "Go to the mall and pick a fight? Record us defending ourselves?" 

"Samantha LaRusso, you are brilliant," I smiled. 

"Yeah, has she always been this smart?" Vinnie asked, making Sam roll her eyes. 

"It's not the worst idea," Robby agreed. 

"It's a terrible idea," Sam scoffed. 

*

"Hey, guys, come on. My dad's taking us for a ride in his old car," Sam said excitedly. Robby grabbed my hands, pulling me up from the ground, before pressing a chaste kiss to my head. I smiled, and pulled Vinnie up as well. 

"Please tell me it's the Ford Super," I said with hopeful eyes. Sam nodded. I squealed. "Oh, God, this car is so nice," I said, looking at it with dreamy eyes. 

"Get in," Mr. LaRusso said. I swallowed, and took a deep breath. "Can I sit in between you two?" I asked Robby and Vinnie. "I get a little car sick..." Robby held my hand. 

*

I sat in between them, with Robby squeezing my hand the entire time. 

The radio was playing, and the wind was blowing through my hair. I was so calm, which was surprising. Robby drummed to the beat on my knees, which made me smile. I would run my hand through his hair every so often, or rest my head on his shoulder. 

I felt at peace with all my worries. None of them seemed to matter in this moment. 

Vinnie, who was awfully quiet, sat beside me, his eyes closed as he let the sun beat down on his face, his hair growing messier every second. He looked deep in thought, but also like he wasn't paying attention to his mind. I wanted to ask him about it, but I couldn't bring myself to ruin the moment. 

So Robby did. Not on purpose, but he still ruined it. "I still don't understand how going to the beach is gonna help us get students." he said. I found myself interested as well, so I listened to what Mr. LaRusso had to say. 

"It's not the students I'm after. It's the parents." he said. 

"So you're counting on kids listening to their parents?" Sam asked. 

"No, I'm counting on parents doing whatever it takes to protect their kids," Mr. LaRusso said. 

"Mr. LaRusso, no disrespect, but when I told my mom I was in Miyagi-Do, she asked me to join Cobra Kai," I said. "I mean, obviously I declined that horrible offer, but that's not my point." 

"Is your mom mental?" Vinnie asked, loudly. 

"No, but she, like, praises my brother," I told him. "I'm not even sure she remembers I exist half the time," I chuckled, humorlessly. I felt Robby and Vinnie's eyes on me, but I ignored their stares. "Anyway, hopefully this approach promotes Miyagi-Do?" 

"Look, I've tried everything else to promote Miyagi-Do. If this doesn't work, nothing will." Mr. LaRusso told us. 

*

 When we pulled up to the beach club, Mr. LaRusso parked the car, and turned toward us. "See? What'd I tell you? It's always packed here on Saturday," 

"I feel...underdressed," I squirmed. I had on a bikini underneath my tank and shorts, but it was nothing special. 

"You look incredible," Robby said. He was holding my hand, while we walked behind Sam and Vinnie. Robby stared at the building like it was the plague. 

"You all right?" Sam asked him. 

"Yeah, I just...kind of used to work here," he said. 

"Really? When?" she asked. 

"Couple days last summer. It wasn't a great fit" he replied, following Sam into the club. 

"This place is way too...rich for me," Vinnie told me, "but this is the one time I can pretend to be cool and find hot babes in bikinis, so, I'm all over the rich-boy act." he winked, and scurried off. 

"He's an interesting dude," Robby said to me, and I laughed.

"Oh, yeah," I agreed, kissing Robby's cheek, and smiling. 

Sam, Robby and I found seats by the pool, laying down on them on our stomachs.  I sighed, happily. 

Robby glanced over at me with a smile, and then over to Sam, who looked miserable. "What's going on?" he asked. 

"It's Aisha," she said. I frowned. 

"Yeah, what is up with her? She was hanging out with us for a while, and then she just stopped." I added. 

"We haven't spoken since everything that went down at Valley Fest. I feel like we should clear the air, but at the same time, I'm still pissed at them for ruining our performance," Sam said. 

"I don't blame you," I told her. 

"I say go talk to her," Robby said. That made me smile. He was so...warm-hearted. "Worst case, if a fight breaks out, we could record it." Ah, there he is.

"Who knows, maybe I'll come back with a new Miyagi-Do student," she stated, leaving. 

I hoped her and Aisha worked things out. 

"Robby?" I asked my boyfriend, who was now laying on his back. He opened one eye to look at me. "I was just making sure you were awake." I grinned. 

"You're cute," he chuckled, closing his eye. 

 "I knew it was you," one of the workers said, blocking Robby's sunlight. I furrowed my eyebrows, about to throw hands, when Robby sat up straight. "What did I say would happen if you ever stepped foot in here again?" he asked. "I'm calling the cops," 

"Uh, what's going on here?" Amanda asked, meeting us. I took a sip of my water from my bag. 

"Nothing to worry about, Mrs. LaRusso. Just...removing this delinquent from the property," the man said, making me spit my water out, choking on some of it. Robby patted my back, hard, trying to help me breathe again. 

"Well, this delinquent happens to be our guest." Amanda said. 

"Ma'am, I don't think you understand--"

"No, I don't think you understand," Amanda sassed. "Robby is our guest. Period." 

"Uh...my mistake," the man walked away. 

I was still trying to breathe, while Robby spoke to Amanda. "Before I met you guys, I was a different person. Me and my friends did some stuff that I regret." 

"Did you hurt anybody?" Amanda asked. 

"No, no, no. Nothing like that," my boyfriend said. "But that guy's right. Maybe I should go," Robby said. 

"No. No, hey. Look...we all make mistakes. It's what we do next that counts, right?" Amanda replied. She patted Robby's hand, and walked off. I smiled over at my boyfriend. 

"Hm.. normal girls, they have boyfriends," I said. "I got a delinquent," I joked. I shimmed my shoulders, making Robby burst into laughter. "I'm just kidding, Robby. But I love your honesty," I smiled. He kissed me. 

"I love your tattoo," he whispered. 

I blushed a deep shade of red. "Oh, no. Please don't tell anyone." I whined, trying my best to cover the tiny butterfly on my right side. It was right underneath my bikini top line. 

"I won't." he chuckled. "So, a butterfly?" 

"Yeah. It's small and simple. I got it when I turned sixteen. My older friends signed off for me, and we were all drunk and stupid...God, I was an idiot before my accident," I said. 

"Hey, it's like what Mrs. L said. 'We all make mistakes. It's what we do next that counts,'" he repeated. 

"Look at you being all smart and cute," I kissed him. "But yes, I've forgiven myself for my stupidity," I replied. "Mostly," this caused Robby to frown. 

Not long after, Sam returned, clearly upset. I guessed that things didn't go too well between her and Aisha. 

"What happened?" I asked. She explained to us how a new girl that Aisha is friends with...Tory, had been a real bitch to her, and she even stole vodka from the bar. 

"I'm sorry, about Aisha," Robby said. 

"She can be friends with whoever she wants," Sam said. Vinnie walked over to us with a bright smile that faded when he realized Sam wasn't happy. 

"Hey, have any of you see my wallet?" Amanda asked, making her way over to us, with her face in her purse. 

"Wait. You're missing your wallet?" Robby asked. 

"It's gotta be around here somewhere. Can you all just...spread out?" she asked us, and we nodded. "I'm sure it'll turn up." Sam's face was angry, as her eyes lit up with flames. She immediately set off to find that Tory girl, I just knew it. 

"I'll check the beach. Maybe someone turned it into the lifeguard," Robby said, lowly, as if he has his suspicions as well. Vincent and I just shrugged at each other. 

"We'll check around the pool," I said, pulling him with me. 

"So, uh, what's up?" Vinnie asked me, and I shrugged. "Looks like you and Robby are finally back to normal," he smiled over at me. 

"Yeah, thanks to you, believe it or not," I chuckled, dryly. I wasn't mad at Vinnie, or Robby. I was just hurt that Robby couldn't believe me when I straight up told him nothing was going on. 

"What do you mean?" Vinnie chuckled.

"Oh, uh, Robby saw you with that girl at Valley Fest, and he heard you say you were looking for 'hot babes' today, and so, he finally believes me that nothing is going on between us," I laughed. 

"I'm sorry, and you're welcome? I'm not too sure how to respond." he said. I laughed, and he joined in. 

"Okay, wallet isn't here." I sighed, looking underneath the chairs. 

"Nope, I don't see it either," Vinnie replied. 

"Let's go see if--holy shit, did that girl just push Sam?" I yelled, watching Sam fall into the dessert table on the upper deck of the beach club. Vinnie and I looked at each other before rushing up to her. 

"Real nice friend you've made," Sam told Aisha. My best friend was covered in dessert. Vincent and I helped her to her feet. 

"Well, you shouldn't have accused her of something like that, though," Aisha spat, as she walked away. 

"Are you okay, Sam?" I asked, seriously. She nodded. 

"I have mousse in my hair, but I think I'll live. That Tory girl is a real bitch," Sam said. Vinnie, being the stupid one of us three, took his finger, and swiped some chocolate mousse out of Sam's hair. He licked it off of his fingers, and his eyes lit up. 

"It's not bad. Could be a little richer, though," he said. Sam and I looked at him, and he smiled innocently. "Sorry,"

*

 Back at the dojo, Sam was scrolling through her phone, trying to get Aisha to call her back. Vinnie was playing a game on his phone. I was staring into space. 

On the ride home, Mr. LaRusso and Robby told us all about Robby's encounter with his goon ex-friends on the beach. They even got a pretty sick video of it. My boyfriend held his head. He was in pain. Sam looked at him as he entered the dojo to speak to Mr. LaRusso. 

"Mr. Miyagi didn't recruit me," Mr. LaRusso was saying, taking all of our attention from our phones, and onto him. "He wasn't looking for students. He took me in because I needed him. I came to him, not the other way around. It's time we be patient. Let those who need us, find us. Right?" he asked. 

"Excuse me?" I recognized that voice immediately. 

"Demetri?" I said, shocked. 

"Uh, it was unclear if the gate was the front door or if I was supposed to ring the doorbell," Demetri said. I slapped my hand onto my head. "Is that a koi pond? How much does it cost to maintain that?" 

"May I help you?" Mr. LaRusso, (thank goodness), cut him off. 

"Uh, yeah..I wanna learn karate." Demetri said. We were all silent, but happy. 

"You have come to the right place," Mr. LaRusso said. 

I rushed up to my old friend, and gave him a hug. "I missed you, Demetri," I smiled. 

"I missed you too, Mila. It hasn't been the same without you. None of it. None of them." he frowned. 

"Welp, you got me back, buddy." I smiled. 

*

{Angelina Speaks} 

Yes. My baby Demetri. I love him. I hate Hawk, he infuriates me. 

-Angelina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 8.8K 30
i say i hate you with a smile on my face. cobra kai, s4-s6 miguel diaz ๐’™ female oc ยฉ fIeetwood
690 12 18
Meeting her father for their weekly visits goes south, when he declares he's opening a karate dojo out of thin air, dragging his daughter and the bo...
263K 7.5K 41
"Do you regret it?" The words left the girls mouth before she could stop them. The red haired boy looked up from his hands, his blue eyes locking on...
110K 6.2K 33
-๐๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐„๐‘๐‚๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ หขแตƒแต หกแตƒสณแต˜หขหขแต’ '๐˜พ'๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™™...