DESTRUCTION- Cobra Kai

Per angelinahegele

Seasons 1- Started: January 1st, 2021 Ended: -- Camila Diaz, twin sister of Miguel Diaz, finds herself enj... Més

SEASON 1 CAST
S1 E1: Ace Degenerate
S1 E2: Strike First
S1 E3: Esqueleto
S1 E4: Cobra Kai Never Dies
S1 E5: Counterbalance
S1 E6: Quiver
S1 E7: All Valley
S1 E8: Molting
S1 E9: Different But Same
SEASON 2 CAST
S2 E1: Mercy Part II
S2 E2: Back In Black
S2 E3: Fire And Ice
S2 E4: The Moment of Truth
S2 E5: All In (RE-READ THIS!!)
S2 E6: Take A Right
S2 E7: Lull
S2 E8: Glory of Love
S2 E9: Pulpo
S2 E10: No Mercy
SEASON 3 CAST
S3 E1: Aftermath
S3 E2: Nature VS Nurture
S3 E3: Now You're Gonna Pay
S3 E4: The Right Path
S3 E5: Miyagi-Do (RE-READ THIS :) )
S3 E6: King Cobra
S3 E7: Obstáculos
ayo
its been a while...

S1 E10: Mercy

2.7K 71 33
Per angelinahegele

Edited January 1, 2022

*** 

I walked to the tournament alone today. I hadn't even looked at my brother this morning. Mama knew something was going on with us, but she didn't question it. She probably wanted us to figure it all out ourselves. 

Miguel tried to apologize. Many times. I just decided not to listen. His apology wouldn't have mattered, anyway. He fought with me when he was drunk, and when he was sober. What difference did it make? My brother didn't deserve to be forgiven. Not yet, anyway. 

I walked right past him and his Cobra Kai friends. They used to be mine as well, but after yesterday, I wasn't sure I had anyone. I wasn't even sure if Sam was mad at me. 

I saw Miguel practicing his punches... Hawk saying something to him about "saving it for the tournament." Miguel saw me, and dropped his hands. When he saw me look away, he brought them back up, punching again.  

Robby had informed me that he was still going to compete. As nervous as I was, knowing that Mr. LaRusso had basically kicked Robby out of his life, I still showed up to support him. I sat alone, playing with my fingers. My mother and YaYa were at the top of the bleachers, but I avoided them, knowing that once they saw me, they'd bombard me with questions about Miguel that I wouldn't want to answer. 

"Please, take your seats. The competition will begin shortly." an announcer said, and I looked around the giant room. 

 I saw Sam walk in with her parents and brother, sitting beside me when she saw me as well. Mr. LaRusso greeted me with a sad smile, and Amanda smiled too. Anthony...he was playing video games as per usual, which made me chuckle. 

Sam wasn't looking at Miguel. She'd avoided him just like I was. I was staring into space when she spoke. 

"You could've told me, you know." she said, quietly. 

"I know," I sighed. "I just...It's not something I want to flaunt. I mean, my first panic attack, I almost died, and I haven't been able to drive since then. I just don't want people's pity, and my idiot brother knows that. Now, I can't go anywhere without being stared at by everyone." 

"He sucks." Sam sighed, sadly. "I can't believe he'd do any of what he did last night. He was so sweet, and now-- "

"He's different," I finished for her. 

"So, why'd you come?" she asked, genuinely interested. 

"Robby is still competing." 

"Even after last night?" she asked, gasping. 

"Yeah. I was going to, but I'm pretty sure your dad would have my head." I laughed, quietly. 

"He just doesn't want you to get hurt," Sam smiled, and I nodded. "And he's officially our dad," she chuckled. "I think he likes you more than me," she laughed. I shook my head with a smile. 

"No way. You had to hear him telling Robby and me about your karate days," I smiled. "He adores you, Sam. You're his pride and joy," 

Sam smiled. "Oh, hey, it's starting!" 

"Fighting out of Topanga, we have Topanga Karate." the announcer said, and the woman beside Amanda stood up, cheering. 

"Topanga! You kick some ass, Xander!" she yelled, and I snorted. 

"Go Xander," Amanda said, scared. 

"From Reseda, returning to the tournament we have--" the announcer was cut off, as Johnny Lawrence and his team of Dweebs entered the arena chanting 'Cobra Kai' over and over again. 

Mr. LaRusso looked away, and I rolled my eyes at my brother when he tried to give me a smile. 

"Now that's what I call an entrance! And a badass name for a dojo! Let's hear it for Cobra Kai!" the announcer said. "And finally, fighting unaffiliated from North Hills we have Mr. Robby Keene," I stood up and cheered for my boy, and the LaRusso's--aside from Sam, were shocked. 

"I didn't know he was fighting," Amanda said to her husband. 

"Neither did I..." he replied, looking over at me. I gave him a guilty smile, to which he chuckled. 

"Just be glad I decided not to." I held up my hands in surrender. 

"All right folks! Get ready. It's karate time," the announcer said, and everyone cheered. 

Miguel was up first, and surprising us all, he used the kick that Mr. LaRusso used when he defeated Mr. Lawrence when they were kids. 

I didn't clap for my brother. I just watched him win. 

"I can't believe he stole your move," Sam told her dad, who was getting a smirk from Johnny. My heart felt...like it was going to explode. The anxiety building up was inevitable. Shaking it away, I swallowed. 

I watched Robby, who was up next, earn himself a point to which I cheered. 

Aisha scored a point, and so did Hawk. I wanted to cheer...but I couldn't. They were the enemies.  Bert was kicked down, and I cringed when I saw him hit the ground. Miguel gained himself another point, winning again. I looked away from his grin toward me. 

Miguel had made the semi-finals, and so did Robby. Sam and I exchanged worried glances, knowing they'd have to fight each other. Aisha lost the match against...well, Xander, which his mother was proud of. 

"We'll be right back," Sam said for us, when we saw Aisha walk out disappointed. 

We walked over to her. She was sitting on a bench. "You did a great job out there," Sam said. 

"You kicked ass," I told her. 

Aisha rolled her eyes at us. 

"You know, if he hadn't resorted to that sweep, you totally would have had him." Sam told her ex-best friend, sitting beside her on the bench. I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed, smiling at her effort. 

"I don't need your sympathy," Aisha responded. Sam sighed. 

"Look, I know this his probably the last thing you wanna hear right now, but I'm really sorry. You're my oldest friend, and I never should have been hanging out with somebody like Yasmine in the first place. " 

"You got that right," Aisha and I both said together. 

"All I know is, after that front wedgie, she's never gonna live that down," Sam laughed.

"You saw that?" Aisha asked. 

"Girl, it's all over YouTube," I laughed. 

"You really tore her a new....vagina?" Sam laughed again, Aisha joining us. "You know, I gotta admit, this is a pretty cool gi." 

"Thank you," Aisha said. 

"I mean, the snake's a little on the evil side, but I like the colors." The two laughed again. I pushed off of the wall, and turned around, walking back into the arena as the two talked. 

I watched Miguel beat the complete shit out of Xander. I cringed a few times. Hawk was up against Robby. My eyes met with my boyfriend's for a second. 

I took a deep breath, demonstrating for him to do the same, and when he did, there was a sparkle in his eyes as he looked at me again. I smiled, mouthing 'kick his ass, baby,' which kind of surprised him, making him nod. 

"Fight!" the referee called out, and the fight began, Robby easily taking him out at first. Hawk grabbed him from behind and literally slammed him onto the ground, punching Robby multiple times. 

"Shit!" I screeched. 

"Point Hawk!" the ref declared. Robby got back up. I looked over at Mr. LaRusso, who had been watching the fight unfold. 

"Remember what you learned, Robby!" he yelled, and I saw Robby close his eyes, taking his advice. I closed mine as well, feeling my heart rate rise, and my palms get clammy. 

I just pictured that day on the tree, Robby catching me when I fell, and kissing me. When I opened my eyes again, I saw Robby looking into mine. I smiled, and nodded at him. 

"And fight!" 

Robby, being much more focused now, dodged the punches Hawk sent him, before spinning and kicking him in the face, taking Hawk down. Mr. LaRusso cheered, as did I. 

"Yeah, Robby!" I yelled. I watched he and Hawk exchange a few words with each other. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, when Robby went back to his place, but not before Hawk sent a kick to his shoulder, illegally. 

"Robby!" I yelled, getting closer to the mat. He was on the ground, holding his injury. 

"Illegal contact! You're disqualified!" the ref yelled at Hawk. 

"Bullshit!" he replied. 

Robby's father rushed to his aid, and Robby shooed him away. I sent Hawk a glare, as I went to Robby, and ignored the ref telling me to leave him alone. Robby sat up, slowly, and I touched his face. "You're going to be fine," I told him. "Come on," 

"Miss, we can handle it from--" one of the people said, and I cut him off. 

"No, okay? He's my boyfriend. I'm going with him," Robby looked at me with amusement, and I just shrugged, as we were led to a locker room. 

"At least you got yourself into the finals," I said, and Robby glared at me, while he tried to touch his shoulder. "Too soon?"

"Little bit," he responded. 

I looked down, and sat beside him. 

"I'm up against your brother," he said, simply. I sighed. 

"I know," 

"Should I go easy on him?" he joked. 

"No. Beat the shit out of him," I replied. "Or I'll have to do it myself. Es un gilipollas." Robby looked over at me, confused. "Oh. I said he's an asshole," I blushed. 

"Oh, yeah. No, I knew that." Robby said, I laughed. 

"You remembered to focus," Mr. LaRusso entered. 

"You had me up on that tree for hours," Robby chuckled. Mr. LaRusso did as well. 

"Look, Robby, your dad and I, we have our issues, but...you and him? That's another story," Mr. LaRusso said. 

Robby was quiet for a second. "I'm sorry I lied to you, Mr. LaRusso. I just wanted to get back at him," 

"I know," Mr. LaRusso sat down. "But you're never gonna find balance that way. You can't let blood change who you are. I'm not saying you need to like the guy. I know I never will, but...he...he is your father. And believe me, you're lucky to have one. You just gotta try to remember, he's not a monster, he's just a guy with a lot of demons. Mr. Miyagi always told me there's no such thing as a bad student, only a bad teacher. And your dad had the worst teacher there ever was. It sent him down a wrong path. But you don't have to go down that path. Do you understand? You don't have to ever become him. Trust me, you let go of all that anger, and I guarantee you, no matter what happens tonight, you go home feeling great." 

When Mr. LaRusso finished speaking, Robby smiled, and gave a light chuckle. "Yeah.." he touched his arm. "I don't know about that. My shoulder's killing me..I don't think I can fight." 

I kissed Robby's cheek, frowning. 

"Well, we'll see about that." Mr. LaRusso clapped his hands together, and rubbed them against each other as if he were about to perform some crazy, mythical, pain-relieving technique. He stopped.  "Medic! Is there a medic?" he asked. 

"I will go find one," I said. "There's something I have to do." I kissed Robby one last time, and walked out of the room. I grabbed the attention of a medic, and sent her to the locker room. I walked back into the arena, in attempts to talk to my brother, let him explain. 

I saw him talking to Sam. I couldn't hear much of what they were saying, only pieces, The one thing I heard clearly, was the thing I wish I hadn't. "Well, just wait. Watch what I do to Robby in the finals," 

"He's your sisters' boyfriend!" Sam said, shaking her head at him. Miguel walked away from her, catching a glance of me, with my hand on my chest, breathing heavily. My anxiety got the best of me, as I shrunk down on the ground. Sam, taking notice, rushed over to me with wide eyes. "Meels? Can you hear me?" I paid attention to nothing other than the ground. 

Sam walked over to Amanda, from what my blurry vision could decipher. She grabbed her bag, and Amanda and Anthony both came to my aid. "Camila, sweetheart. I want you to listen to the sound of my voice, okay?" 

"Camila?" Miguel. I shook my head at him. 

"She doesn't want you here," Anthony spat at him. Much love for that video game- playing- little-bugger. 

"Mila, please," Miguel's voice cracked. 

I didn't know where my mother was, or my grandmother. Even if they did see me, nothing would make them leave this tournament. I was sure they liked Miguel more than me, sometimes. It wasn't hard. 

"M-Miggy, te-ll Rob-Robby, I said--" Sam shushed me while I tried to talk, knowing I'd run out of breath. "Tell him I said to 'kick your ass,'" I finished, before Sam and Amanda walked me away, and out to the car. Sam sat with me, knowing my fear, and played with my hair in hopes to calm me down. 

*

"Do you have these attacks often?" Amanda asked, pouring me a glass of water. 

"I have them sometimes. I'm always alone, so it's harder to calm down, but I think I like it better that way. Then, I won't have everyone staring." I admitted, sipping the cold drink. 

"Well, you're more than welcome to come here if you ever need help. There's nothing to judge. Sometimes, it can be hard to handle these things on your own." Amanda responded. I smiled in thanks. 

"Where did Sam go?" 

"She's outside," Amanda replied, and I nodded, before going out there. 

"Sam?" I called. I heard ruffling in the dojo, and I walked inside, watching Sam land this awesome karate kick. 

"Hiyah!" she yelled. 

"Holy shit, Sam. Welcome back to Miyagi-Do," I laughed, and she smiled over at me, nodding her head. 

"Yeah. I think that'd be great." Sam replied. "Are you okay?" 

"I think so. I don't know what made me freak out so much...it was like, hearing Miguel say that about Robby--" 

"You really like him, huh?" Sam asked me. I blushed. 

"Yeah. I guess I do. And Miguel?" I asked her. She nodded, and blushed too. 

"I definitely don't like the new him, but...the old him? Yeah," Sam replied. 

 "Okay, enough talking about our feelings. Let's fight," I giggled. 

"Bring it," she laughed.  

*

END OF SEASON ONE

{Angelina Speaks}

Thank you for reading Season One of Destruction (Cobra Kai) Let's hear your thoughts, and predictions for Season Two!

-Angelina

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

85.4K 4.5K 28
-𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 ᶜᵒᵇʳᵃ ᵏᵃⁱ ...
264K 7.5K 41
"Do you regret it?" The words left the girls mouth before she could stop them. The red haired boy looked up from his hands, his blue eyes locking on...
112K 6.3K 33
-𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ˢᵃᵐ ˡᵃʳᵘˢˢᵒ '𝘾'𝙢𝙤𝙣, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙙...
163 10 8
ɴᴏ ᴍᴇʀᴄʏ | "Mama, life had just begun But now I've gone and thrown it all away." - Queen In which Scarlet Winstons life is upside down but can a cer...