Random Student ( Danganronpa...

بواسطة SixSixth

Y/N L/N is a somewhat average high schooler with a not so average talent. He is the Ultimate Random Student... المزيد

I Have a Talent?
First day of school
Starting a band!
Bomber Nagito
Pointless Chapter
Plothole
Pointless Chapter #2
Unoriginal
Okay
This is pretty long
Extras

Have a bagel

8K 202 256
بواسطة SixSixth

Y/N is currently upside down hanging on a tree branch next to a fountain.

???: What are you doing...

Y/N: Practicing being Batman.

???: ...

Y/N: What's your name ahoge brother?

Hajime: It's Hajime Hinata.

Y/N: I always see you here just staring at Hope's Peak. You wanna talk about it?

Hajime: I don't want to talk about it...

Y/N: Oh come on! It'll make you feel better if you get it off your chest!

A couple of hours passed and Y/N has not stop bugging Hajime about his problem.

Hajime: You're not going to stop bothering me are you.

Y/N: Yep!

Hajime: First, get down from there.

Y/N slowly slides down from the tree to ground. He stood up and sat down on a nearby bench, Hajime sitting down besides him.

Y/N: So what's bothering you?

Hajime: Do you know the reserve course?

Y/N: Yep! I know!

Hajime: I just... Thought that if-

Y/N suddenly put a bagel in his mouth.

Y/N: Nope, you are nitpicking and biased, I win, bye bye.

Hajime: ...

Y/N: Anyways! You know Chiaki right? Then all three of us should play a game together!

Hajime: Bu-

Y/N: No buts! We're playing together and we're going to fix your self esteem!

Hajime: ...Fine.

Y/N only smiled. The smile was a little... Unnatural, as Hajime would describe it.

Hajime: ( What have I gotten myself into? )

(Timeskip)

Chiaki and Hajime are now in Y/N's new house. Y/N was currently making them food.

Chiaki: So that's how you two met. Yep! That definitely sounds like something he would do!

Hajime: Why do you look happy about that?!

Chiaki: He's a little weird but I hope you can get along with him.

Hajime: Oka-

Y/N: I am the king of cutting off Hajime's sentences.

As he cut off Hajime's sentence, he placed a bowl of mapo tofu on the table.

Hajime held a spoon. He took a spoon full about to eat it until he was interrupted by Y/N.

Y/N: Be careful with that.

When Hajime heard this, he stopped.

Hajime: W-why is that?

Y/N: I put a really spicy one in there.

Chiaki: But why the warning?

Y/N: I don't know which one is the spicy one.

Hajime: What!? Why!?

Y/N: Rejoice! For I have no idea!

Hajime just looked at the tofu. nervousness filled his body, he gulped before taking a bite.

Hajime: Mines okay!

Chiaki: Mine too.

They heard coughing, they turned to the direction of the noise it was the bunny boy. Coughing.

Y/N: *Cough* Damn... I'm so unlucky.

Y/N cough into his hand a few more times, before looking at said hand.

Y/N: Oh...! There's blood!

Chiaki: Blood?!

Hajime: How did something spicy make you cough up blood!?

Y/N: Don't worry about it! I won't die from my own cooking.

Chiaki: You should go to a hospital!

Hajime: Yeah! You might have internal bleeding!

Y/N: You shouldn't be worried. I do this all the time!

After exchanging a few more arguments, Y/N finally made them relax.

Currently they are discussing what game to play.

Y/N: How bout Dangerous Zombies?

Chiaki: No. We'll play Mighty Action X.

Hajime: Can't we just play Morio Kart?

Y/N and Chiaki simultaneously stared at Hajime.

Y/N and Chiaki: No.

Y/N: Dangerous Zombies!

Chiaki: Mighty Action X!

Y/N: You dare challenge my authority of the game console!

Chiaki: Just because it's yours doesn't mean that we have to play the games that you want!

Hajime: H-hey. Can you guys calm down...

Y/N: Shush! Hajime! The adults are talking!

Hajime: We're almost the same age!

Chiaki: I have an idea! Let's have Hajime decide.

Y/N: Fine by me.

They both turned to the reserve course student. Looking for his answer.

Hajime: ( Woah... No pressure. )

Hajime: I'll... Go with Chiaki's choice.

Y/N froze. "How could this be?!" He thought to himself. He fell to knees, fake tears rolling down his face.

Y/N: I'm so unlucky...

Chiaki: Hmph!

Hajime: Can we just start already?

Y/N: Fine!

Chiaki: We'll clear this with no continues!

(Timeskip)

Just like Chiaki said, they cleared it with no continues. After finishing the game, they messed around some more.

Though when Y/N accidentally cut his finger. Hajime noticed no blood come out. Now that he thinks about it, when
Y/N said he coughed up blood they didn't actually see it. But he just shrugged and thought it was just his imagination.

Y/N: It's time for you guys to go home.

Hajime: Oh! You're right.

Chiaki: Then I'll go on ahead, see you guys tomorrow!

Chiaki said before packing her stuff and leaving Y/N's house. Hajime was also about to leave but is stop by Y/N's suddenly speaking.

Y/N: You don't have to worry about the choice you'll make... Me and Chiaki will be with you all the way!

Hajime left the house, with a question plaguing his mind.

Hajime: ( What does he mean by that? )
__________________________________
(Tomorrow)

Jin: I see... I should have expected this to happen.

The headmaster of Hope's Peak, is currently lost in thought. Brain storming the possibilities that could happen. But a knock on the door easily broke his concentration.

Jin: Come in.

Jin said, before the door opened to reveal a woman with orange hair.

Jin: Is there something you want discuss, Yukizome?

Yukizome: Yes... Are you keeping things from me about a student, named Y/N L/N.

Jin: Why do you ask? You don't teach his class.

Yukizome: He is one of my student's friend. And there seems to be a lack of information about him.

Jin: Would you believe me, if I said that he just suddenly appeared from out of nowhere.

Yukizome: What do you mean by that?

Jin: The Y/N L/N in this school doesn't exist.

Yukizome: ...

Jin: ... That's all the information I can give you.

As this new information is announced, someone was eavesdropping on their conversation.
__________________________________

(Class 78th)

Y/N: Hey! Makoto let's start a band!

Makoto: What? Why?

End Chapter.
__________________________________

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.3K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...
58.4K 1.2K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...
3.8K 84 16
Y/N L/N Was Born With Strange Powers And Helped People All The Time But Finally Wanted To Live A Normal Life And Go To School. He Was Never Able To G...
277 18 2
A new student shows up in Aldera Junior High, named (Y/n) (L/n), and amongst the class is Katsuki Bakugou, who is certain that (Y/n) is actually a cr...