Nothing Matter [Jimin X Reade...

Galing kay getvmin

"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

26

146 5 0
Galing kay getvmin

Next morning i break my sleep as I listened some voice from downstairs. It was definitely my mom, but when I look at watch it was only seven of morning. In confusion I get off from my bed and went to see her.

"Where are you going mommy?" There was bag full of clothes. She was taking her last remain belonging from the socket. I was seriously in confusion that what is going on and where she is going so suddenly? " For seeing your granny!"

I noticed her face was so tenst when she turned to me. As she mentioned my grandma, I couldn't control my emotions. "Granny? But why?"

"She got in accident yesterday I just received the call from hospital." My eyes get opened fully in shock. "W-What? accident? How?" I run to her worriedly with some tears in my eyes. I was only hopping from my mother to not tell some serious thing.

"I don't know how exactly that happened. Once I'll reach there then I'll call you. I'm not sure for how long I'll stay there...so take care my dear." She hugged me and I do the same. I sniffled as worried get over me. "Don't cry, it's not much serious. She will be fine I'm sure." She removed the tears from my cheek which run down on my face and reassure me.

"Let me bring you to the station." I said after removing the remaining tears and lift up her luggage. "No no. I had already booked the cab-" Sound of horn ringing clanged in our ears from outside. "See it's here! I'm going y/n. Please call me if you need anything or find any difficulty, okey?"

"Don't worry mom! I'll. You can go without tension." I made up her mind and sent her to the cab with luggage in my hand.

-

I came back downstairs after taking a warm shower. "Did you hear y/n, Jimin's granny is in hospital?" My friend said as soon as I stepped down from last step. She was watching the news on television. "What?"

"Yes! See. They are saying that she and her friend got in accident last evening." I walked rapidly towards her and snatched the remote from her hand to raise the voice of television. What is going on? Why everything is in the mess?

"This is the same hospital, in which my grandma is admitted." I got my eyebrows together and narrowed my eyes when I read it. "Is it coincidence?" She asked the exact thing which I was thinking in my head. "Let me call him."

"Good morning!" He greeted so sweetly just after receiving my call. "Good morning!" I didn't answer properly like usual. "What happened?" He also become worried that I can feel in his voice. "W-what happened to your granny?"

"Did you see the news?" A long sigh slipped out from him before asking me back. "Actually she got in the accident yesterday."

"And I heard that her friend is also with her?" I bite my lips and asked. "Yes! They both were going in the taxi and it hit by the another car." I could feel the sadness in his voice. I'm much close to my grandma, so I can understand him also. "And...what's her friend's name?" For clear my confusion I asked him, biting my lips in nervousness.

When Jimin speak her name, sadness and happiness both were running on my face and mind also.

"Jimin.....the person whome you are talking about, who is friend of your grandma is no one else but my grandma!"

"What?" A loud but calm voice of his surpriseness run through the phone from opposite side. "Yes!" I replied excitedly. "Wow! I mean.... really?" The level of his excitement was on another level forget that our grandma are in the hospital right now.

"My mom just left in the morning. But she didn't know the actual condition. Will you please tell me how's the condition?...I'm really worried please!" I requested him. "Don't need to worry. It's not that much serious...relax." And I took a deep breath of relief. Listening a good news from his mouth make my heart to go down on its place back. "Are you off work today?"

"No! Why?" His sudden questions make me realise that I was being late for my work, but don't know I was not caring about it. "I can hear the volume of television it means you are at home.....and also you are calling on the time of your classes."

"No...I'm just going, but what about you?" I asked back. "I'm tired due to long flight. So I'm off work today." That was nice excuse to divert my mind but I was not going to believe it. "Wow! So you was not tired when you had to go on dinner with me? Right after you land here hm?"

"Hey, how can I? You are the rest of my life." I pressed my lower lip with upper teeth but turn in red also like I was never before. His simple but very effective line just make my heart go crazy. "Now stop to blush and get ready, I'm coming to pick you up in ten minutes."

"For pick me up? Why?" I didn't wanted to make him run after me just for those little things. I mean he don't need to follow that unnecessary rules which everyone do for their partners. "For academy what else?"

"No thanks Mr. Park....I can go by myself. And if you forget that I have my friend who can bring me there also. You need to rest for now." I took a glance at my friend who was still busy in listening the news of accident that just happened yesterday. "But I'm-"

"Ok...thank you for listening to me ba-bye!!" I giggled just after hanged up the call in middle without letting him complete his sentence. His sweetness is actually that much which I can't bear. I really love yo-

Then I realised that I had never even say 'I love you' properly to him. After my first break up it was hard for me to repeat this words for someone now, and all the circumstances through which be both have passed...I never dare to say him those words for which he was craving to listen it from me for sure. Stupid myself!

-

Today was so tiring as all the students were on another level of energy to learn something new, but still we enjoy after seeing there enthusiasm. "I really enjoyed today." I said to Jina who was driving the car back to home because I was so lazy to do it. "Yhh me too! Don't know what they all have eaten today, actually they were learning like dancing machine." She said with huge smile and make me feel that she has also enjoy it really. "I was surprised that-" I turned my face towards the window for look outside, but that scenario didn't allow me to finished my sentence.

"Our house is going." I pointed my index finger at our house and turned to my friend who was still raising the speed of car without looking at me. "Yes I know." Her eyesight was on the road but not giving me a simple hint that what is going on. "Then why you didn't stopped?" Her shut mouth was making me more curious. I hope this girl will not do anything unexpected. "Will you say something...for God sake?"

Thinking that she may be need something because she always do some childish thing with me when she want something from me, so I sighed heavily before asking her wish. "Ok...what you want now?"

She stopped the car suddenly and make me to turn my head towards the place. I feel that have seen that place before, it was familiar.

"Why we are here?" I asked in confusion with shok when realised it's his house. "Get off from the car if you want to know." I unbuckled my seatbelt and get off from the car. He was already sitting in the garden when I walked to him. He raised his head from the mobile and smiled immediately after seeing me.

"Uh you are here finally. Let's go inside and take your bath first." I knitted my eyebrows together but narrow my eyes as everything was blur among me. "What you mean by let's go inside. And why you have bring me here?" I asked him first but then turned to Jina with frustrated face.

"You are staying here until your mother will not come back." He shoved his hands in pocket of gray trouser and smiled at me. "Who said this?" I raised my voice in surprised. "Who mean? I said this." He said so confidentiality. "What are you talking about Jimin? And second who said you to bring me here?" Now it was getting on my nerve. Out of blue this condition was standing among me and I was poor to do anything.

"I said." Jimin said proudly. "But why?" My voice become irritated as they both were going round and round without clearing my thoughts. "You mother is out of Seoul, so....it's my responsibility to take care of you....as your boyfriend!!" He walked to me with little and clear steps and get his hand out from the pocket for wrapped around my waist and whispered in my ears. "So can we go inside now when you have your reason then?"

"Wait Jimin....why I need to stay here. I have already my friend who can give me a company whole the time." I said while seeing at my friend. "But I don't want your company!" She made a joke on me just for raised my temperature. "Hyaa ! You bastard repeat that again and I'll kill you?"

"It's okay y/n, I'll manage by myself. And if I'll need any help then I'll contact you. We are living near by." She put her thoughts on me giving me a reason to refused Jimin. "That's exactly what I'm saying jimin. We are living nearby. So I don't need to stay here?".

"Why don't you say directly that you don't want to spend time with me?" He said those words which directly stabbed in my heart. "That's not the thing Jimin." I tried to convince him. A voice of fake coughing run in my ears as I see my friend is leaving the place like an air. "I think I have to go now."

We both stood there for a moment not saying anything to anyone. "So now you are coming or not?" He gave a options to me finally opening his mouth for take a first step. "Not!"

"Ok then." A screamed slipped out from my mouth as I feel his hands slide under my knees for raising me up from the ground. "Jimin, put me down right now." A door gets open in sudden action and we entered inside the house. I was fearing about all the workers of his house will see us like that. "Are you deaf? Oh god, why this boy is not listening to me?" Still smiling...is he insane or what?

Finally I touch the ground with my precious foot when he put me down...but directly in a guest room, which was right next to his bedroom. "Your clothes are already there....so you don't need to worry about it. There is bathroom and your another accesories and cosmetics which you need is also there." He showed me all the things just in a blink of my eyes and speak in one breath. "Now get ready my baby girl...I'm waiting in the kitchen. Dinner is almost prepared, ok!" Before I could response anything a soft, quick but sweet peck on my cheek make me shut my mouth.

I came out from the shower after about fifteen minutes and opened the cupboard to get my things. There were so many clothes, but less mine and more new.

I searched whole the wardrobe but didn't find my night suite. I was confused for a moment but a loud knock on the door make my heart startled. I was afraid just because I was in my bathrobe without wearing anything underneath. Still I went towards the door with little steps and tried to get answer. "W-Who is there?" I asked in shaky voice. "Ma'am I'm maid of this house. I'm here to help you, sir told me that's why." I became relax and put my hand on the chest for make my heart calm down, opened the door and hide myself behind it. She was standing with night suite in her hands. "Here is your dress ma'am."

"But where is my one?" I asked her as I was already missing my material which was more comfortable than anything. "Sir bought this new one for you I don't know about your one, I'm sorry ma'am!" She apologized so gently. Obvious that it's not her fault I took the night dress from her and closed the door. Why this boy is being so formal for that?

-

I went downstairs after changing in pajama. Jimin was already putting the dishes on the table for dinner. "Who told you to buy this new one?....I was happy with mine." I walked to him to be closer to him but argued among him at the same time. "Oh you are here. Let's take a dinner." He looked at me just for once to give me a warm smile and after turned towards the table again.

"Answer my question Jimin!" I became little irritated but not angrily. "I thought it will look better on you. Look it has so many cute little heart with those pinkish strawberry and red cherry, isn't it cute?" He pointed his finger at each pattern on which was on my night suite.

God, how can I resist this smiling face.

My lips automatically curved up in smile as I see his reaction. "You are really looking cute my baby!" He comes closer for put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him slowly.

His fingers started to tease my lower back so softly. His face get closer with mine as his breath started to mix with mine. I looked up from the floor and our gaze meet with eachother. A playful smirked appeared on his lips before coming more closer and putting his cotton lips on mine for snatching a kiss from me.

Why my heart is shivering? Just because of his touch?

I pushed him away as I see the maids were still working in the kitchen. "L-Lets take our dinner."

-

As I came outside of the kitchen after drinking a water, a cheerful voice take my attention towards it. "Let's watch a movie!" He suggested and I can't refused it because of his smile. "Movie? But which?" I walked towards the sofa and take my place nearer to him. "Something... romantic!!" He paused in between for taking a long 'hm'. I know that he had already planned what he wants to watch but was only pretending to do. "I knew it Mr. Park Jimin. So my answer is never. If you are ready to see something thrilling, then only I'll stay here."

"Hey, don't spoil the mood please!" His sweet voice clanged in my ear from so nearer. "Nope!" I continued to play with him. I just want to know that will he really give up so easily or will argue with me. "Okey, as you say."

Why this men is so sweet, god? I'll test diabetes positive just in few days I swear.

He started the movie and wrapped his left hand lazily on my shoulder. I turned to him when I feel the touch of him. He was only smiling while still looking at the screen.

1 hour and 55 minutes later.....

As I was still so engrossed in the movie, I laughed like almost giggling and turned my head towards Jimin to see his reactions.

He was sleeping like a cute baby by half parted lips and resting his head back on the sofa. He was actually looking so ethereal and calm even he was sleeping. His massy hairs were making him more attractive that I couldn't turned my head away from staring at him. I removed that few of strands of hair which was reaching up to his eyes and making ticklish effect due to fluttering by air.

That scenario of him sleeping was too much to bear for my poor heart. I moved my eyes with his Adam-apple as it goes up and down when he gulp in between his nape. I feel something inside of my lower abdomen but wrapped my hand so lightly on his this waist to get off from my position and put a very light kiss on his milk like skin of neck.

I glanced at the tv when I heard some noises of people fighting inside the movie, and came back in my sense that what I did a moment before. It was already late so I thought I had to send him to the bedroom and for that I shake him little by calling his name. "Jimin?" He didn't answer. "Jimin?" I called again but fortunately he moved this time atleast. "Mm?" A deep groaned came out from his throat when he answered. "Go to the bed and sleep properly."

"Hm!" His head moved on left side for resting it on my shoulder instead of stand up and go towards the room. As movie was about to finished in next thirty minutes, I stay still and let him sleep on my shoulder, think that I'll wake him up later after it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.8K 352 19
"Mine all mine don't look at anyone but me!" Yoonmin story - Complete
299K 17.5K 46
"Why would you like trash like me?" Highest Ranking #5 for a Yoonmin book ♥ thank you my dear friends
25.5K 528 31
"My Baby Bunny" 🌙🐰
482K 15.2K 31
"I'll do it. I'll mark her as mine." Was it a good thing to do? Highest rankings #1 in #jkjk