Ancestors- A modern Hamilton...

By exulansis_writes

Y/n has always been a special girl. She's smart, talented and beautiful. But she has a secret. She can see an... More

1: Audition
2. The Bullet
3: Year before
4: Jealousy
5: Making up/ Confessions
6. And Peggy!
7: 218
8: Before the Date
9: The Date
10. I love you too
11: Christmas Eve
12: Christmas Day
13: The Ten Kidnap Commandments
14: 5 weeks in
15: 5 weeks and two days in
16: Getting Y/n Back
17. Hospital
18: Faded
19: Persuading
Y'all Choose!
New booooook

20: Ancestors

690 19 7
By exulansis_writes

Y/n's POV- 10 years later- 44 years old :)
I was sat in the living room, staring at a wall. I may have gone insane when Angelica, Eliza, Peggy, John and Philip died. Who wouldn't?

"There you are." I heard Daveed sigh.

We moved out to Oakland, Daveed's wishes. I don't mind though. It's nice here.

I looked over at him from the wall and smiled. "Hi."

"Hey." He smiled as he sat next to me on the couch. Alexander, Laf and Herc all walked in and sat around us.

"I love you all." I mumbled looking back at the wall. "I love you too." Daveed whispered back, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "We all do." Alex added on. I nodded.

"I wonder how everyone else is doing." I said after about 20 minutes of silence.

"They're doing great." Laf told me.

I nodded, wishing for the day I'd be back with my Ancestors.

155 words :D

So uh.. yeah that's the end..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 21.9K 79
If people were rain, I was drizzle, And she was my hurricane. Y/N Onaodowan is the little sister of Okieriete Onaodowan and always loved to sing. She...
8.5K 415 32
"Jefferson grinned smugly. 'George Washington, John Adams, Angelica Schuyler. And most importantly: James Madison. Those names mean anything to you?"...
218K 7.8K 66
"A pleasure to meet you. I'm-" "Alexander Hamilton," I finish for him. "I know who you are." *** September 25, 2018, started out as an ordinary day...
7.4K 351 34
ANGST WARNING BECAUSE THATS WHAT I'M BEST AT! Hamilton at Hogwarts I don't really know what else to say... Quidditch is a HUGE part in the beginning...