๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“

Galing kay Imp3rfectDoll

๐’๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ
two
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐š‚๐š’๐šก
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข- ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
๏ฟผ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข- ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›
thirty-five
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š‚๐š’๐šก
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
thirty-nine
forty

twenty

21.6K 1K 657
Galing kay Imp3rfectDoll

By the time I got home it was eight something, but I wasn't worried. Today was a long day and I just want to lay down. The conversation me and Langston had made me realize a lot of things emotionally.

How am I supposed to tell Nahmir that I'm going to keep in contact with my ex, not only is he just an ex but the person that he fought.

I hope he's understanding, I'm not going to tell him about the gun situation cause he would probably do something bad without hesitating. And i don't need him getting in trouble with the law when we finna have a baby.

I walked into the house and Ariah was in the kitchen eating snacks.

"Bruh why you eating all my snacks?" I laughed.

"Cause....they good." She said.

"Can't beat my ass about it, bet you can't run and catch me." She shrugged.

"I hope you choke." I laughed and went upstairs to see Nahmir sitting down on the bed.

"Hey." I put my stuff down.

"Wassup." He mumbled and I sat beside him.

"So, I talked to him and we talked for a long time." I sighed and he looked at me.

"You do realize that you basically just said the same thing twice right?" He said.

"Well I'm trying to say that he's worse than I thought, and I need to be here for him." I said.

"So you finna be talking to your ex is what I'm hearing." He said.

"He's not right, mentally and I'm the only one than he can talk to about it." I said.

"That's what a therapist is for. He just want you around. You don't got to talk to him just because he got issues. Everybody got issues he'll get over it." He put his phone down. "Don't let him guilt trip you."

"You don't understand it's deeper than that." I shook my head.

"Y'all bond deeper than that or his issues deeper than that?" He asked and he didn't even give me a chance to answer.

"How would you feel if I was still talking to my ex?" He asked.

"I would feel some type of way." I mumbled. "But it's not even like that I'm just being there for a friend." I said.

"You have female friends but I don't trip, what? You don't trust me or something." I asked.

"I do trust you, I don't trust him." He looked at me.

"We had a long talk he understands where I'm at in this point of my life." I explained.

"Ight, we good." He said and I watched him stand up.

"Pinky promise." I held out my pink out.

"You childish." He shook his head and laughed as we locked pinkies.

"Ok now help me up." I held my arms out.

"Nah you good." He smirked and started to walk out the room.

"NAHMIR." I said but he left out the room laughing and I had to struggle to get up.

When I finally got up I felt water come down my legs and I looked down and almost panicked.

"NAHMIRRR ARIAHHH." I yelled and it was no response.

Bitches I can't wait to drop this baby and beat they ass.

"MY WATER BROKE." I yelled and I heard Nahmir run upstairs.

"Chantelle you too old for that stop playing I see that water bottle." He shook his head.

"I'm dead ass-" I cut myself off and I felt a contraction.

"Shit." He said as he ran out to get the hospital bag.
I cleaned myself up and put on some jogging pants and a regular shirt.

I felt another contraction and I put my hands on the sink breathing in out.

"NAHMIR." I yelled and he came in the bathroom.

I could tell he was nervous as well. He was trying to make sure everything was right so of course he was rushing.

"You want me to pick you up?" He looked at me.

"I can walk." I said and he helped me down the stairs.

"Ariah can you go get my phone?" I asked and she rushed upstairs and I stopped again feeling another contraction.

"The fuck?" Nahmir said as I squeezed his hand but I didn't care.

"Need to hurry up and getcho' ass in the car." He mumbled and we walked out the door.

Once we all got in the car he sped off to the hospital.

"I need to call momma." I rubbed my stomach and called her. It kept going to voicemail so I told Ariah to call her and it did the same thing.

"I'm finna call Ciara and tell her to check up on momma." Ariah mumbled.

"Can you go faster- wait not that fucking fast you trying to kill me." I looked at him like he was crazy and he started laughing.

"Haha my ass shut the fuck up ain't shit funny." I said and he looked me up and down.

"Keep that same energy when you pushing my baby out." He said as we pulled up at the hospital.

"Fuck you." I said getting out the car.

"When." He smirked as he helped walked me to the door.

"Y'all nasty." Ariah shook her head walking in the hospital.

Once Nahmir told them my water had broke two ladies came with a wheel chair and took me a room.

"How far are your contractions?" The OBGYN asked.

"I think about five minutes apart." I answered and they helped me get settled in so I can prepare.

"Oh wow- what?" Nahmir cut the doctor off and I started to scrunch my face up in pain.

"You're 9 centimeters dilated the baby is coming now." The doctor stood up and went out to get the other doctor.

"No." I shook my head.

"Fuck you mean no?" He looked at me as he stood on the left of me and Ariah looked at her phone.

"I need my momma." I started to cry. "I talked to her last night she said was gone be ready whenever it's time for me to giv- give birth.

"I'm here for you, you can do it Ight." He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

As Chantelle was in the process of giving birth she had multiple missed calls from not only her grandmother but her father and Ciara.

While Chantelle was on her way to the hospital Ciara went by their mother's home to check on her like Ariah asked.

She found her mother in the bed unresponsive and called the ambulance immediately. They rushed her to the hospital to try to save her life.

While on the way there she had a very weak pulse. Once she was at the hospital the doctors already knew it wasn't much that they could do for her.

They stopped trying to revive her and she died as Chantelle gave birth.

After they handed Chantelle her baby, Ariah stepped out to see why she had so many missed calls.

When she called Ciara and heard the news she broke down in the hallway crouching down with her hands covering her face. What made it worse was Chantelle was clueless expecting to hear from her mother at any minute.
____________________________________

Sorry🙇🏽‍♀️
Umm some of y'all need to pay attention to the dates and time that are brought up...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.1K 321 32
After the final battle with Adriel and loosing the woman she loves, Beatrice takes a leave of absence from the Order of the Cruciform Sword. She retu...
3.7M 83.7K 72
Alexandrianna Hawkins wasn't expecting to dislocate her knee during cheerleading practice. Once she's wheeled into the hospital, she's welcomed with...
592K 27.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’‘๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’‘๐’–๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ...
447K 32.1K 43
แ€•แ€ฒแ€•แ€ผแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€„แ€•แ€ผแ€ฐแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ฌแ€ธแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€„แ€œแ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท story แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บ