Nejire Hado X Male Reader: No...

Od Super_Human456

There is always something a little interesting when working with your crush. Especially when that work involv... Více

Work Life
In the Hole
Breakpoint
Investigation
The Resort Hunt
Vincent Henkan
Public Disturbance
The Void
Epilogue

Living in the Moment

17.4K 204 247
Od Super_Human456

You cuddled up, a loving smile plastered onto your face. You felt her hair along your face as it brushed past you. You smiled again as you leaned in and kissed along her cheek. This was paradise and nothing was going to stop you at all. There was nothing that could stop it. You were on a beach with the love of your life beside you, hugging you and kissing along your face as well. Nothing could go wrong as Nejire Hado herself looked you in the eyes and-

Your alarm went off, blaring into your ears. Your eyes slowly opened as you groaned awake. You wiped your arms down your face as you slowly arose off of your bed. You looked at your nightstand and saw your clock. It was morning and the class would start within the next hour. You sighed as you got out of your bed and stretched a little. You then cracked your neck as the memories of the dream hit you.

You sighed as you let reality hit you like a truck. You weren't on a beach. You weren't hugging or kissing your crush. You hadn't just married her and now here you were. Back on track with school and everything. You sighed again as you opened your door to the outside world. Before you could really step outside, the blue-haired bombshell herself jumped in front of your door.

(Y/N): GAH!

Hado: You're awake! I was getting worried!

(Y/N): Nejire, what are you doing outside my room?

Hado: You're always up at this hour. Now come on, it's time for breakfast!

Hado grabbed your hand and nearly ran down to the elevator and towards the commons. Despite being almost dragged against your will away from the comfort of your room. You had a sly smile on your face. You loved spending time with Hado. You two had known each other since Middle School and honestly, it was just great to know she was still around. And over the years, you had developed a bit of a crush on her. Mostly as you two got a little older.

And now here you are in your third and final year at UA and yet nothing has happened here. Still, it was nice to see her happy and cheery as always. You guys got to the commons and made each other some breakfast. You both knew what the other would more than likely consume. Plus Hado basically forced you into cooking for her since she enjoyed your food more than her own. Then again, it was just basic breakfast so it wasn't much. But it was a nice sentiment.

So you both got your food and walked on over to a table and began to eat.

Hado: What do you think we're going to do today? Hey, hey! Did you hear about those First Years? The USJ and-

(Y/N): Nejire. Calm down. Did you take your medicine this morning?

Hado: Hey! It was one throwaway joke!

You chuckle slightly as Hado resumes her storytelling. And thus the normal morning routine continued. Hado would tell you about the rumors around UA (Most of which you didn't care about) and then about what we could do that day in class. You weren't the biggest fan of Hado's little rants but she did love sharing her knowledge with people. And hey, since when were you going to take that away from her?

From that, you two finished up, got changed, and got into the main building of UA. Ever since the school became a boarding school, you two would normally have more time to talk. Which meant more of Hado's stories.

Hado: And Ryuko went to her mother's place and you should have seen it. Apparently, they have some serious tension. But then everything nearly-

(Y/N): Nejire?

Hado: (Leaping in front of you) Yeah!

(Y/N): We're here.

Hado: Oh! Super! Come on!

Hado got in front of you and opened the door into class 3-A and went to your seats. You both sat conveniently close together, so if she wanted she could have continued the story. However, she stopped herself as the rest of your classmates started entering.

Hado: Hey! (Y/N)! (You cock an eyebrow at her) What are we doing today?

(Y/N): Nejire, I told you three times now. I don't know. Maybe we're getting our work studies again. Or Present Mic will get off of the First Years and teach us. It's UA, anything goes.

Hado: I think we'll have some combat training today!

(Y/N): Every day is combat training.

Hado: Exactly! So, with similar patterns, it all makes sense! See! Nothing to worry about!

(Y/N): Leave it to your overwhelming optimism to dictate what we can and cannot do.

You turned your head over to her and just saw Hado smiling at you, resting her chair on its back two legs. She gave you a wide smile as the door closed and your teacher walked into the room. The Number 15 pro hero. The Dandy Man. He smirked as he walked to the podium at the center of the room.

Dandy Man: Alright kids. Due to recent events, the school has decided to let you all get back to work studies. We're trying to get as many heroes out into the field as possible.

Hado: (Whispering to you) What do you think that's all about?! Oh, oh! Is it-

(Y/N): (Whispering) All Might's retirement. I know, Nejire. You talk about it every morning.

Dandy Man: So, if you wish, you may return to your agencies later today. If not, I expect you all to start either looking for agencies or training until your bones break. Got it.

Class: Yes, sir!

Dandy Man: Good. You have until the end of the day to make up your mind. Get to work. Have fun kiddos.

Dandy Man then proceeded to walk out, giving you all a playful finger gun as he left. He had more important things to do probably than train some kids. Such as work or planning out his wedding to Midnight. How he landed that, not even you had a clue. You were shocked out of your thought by someone tugging on your jacket. You looked over and saw Hado standing next to you.

Hado: Arent you excited?! Let's get going!

(Y/N): Nejire. We work at different agencies.

Hado: We're right down the street though! Now come on! Let's go!

Hado grabs your hand and nearly drags you out of the room, still bubbly as ever. As you were pulled out, your mutual friends, Mirio Togata and Tamaki Amajiki watched.

Mirio: Man, Hado sure is excited to be working again.

Amajiki: You don't say.

Mirio: Wonder why that is?

Amajiki: Mirio, I think we both know the answer to that one.

Mirio: Yeah...she really wants to get to the top!

Amajiki looked at Mirio with a somewhat deadpanned looked. He sighed and returned to his notes, doodling a little.

Amajiki: Sure thing. Whatever you want to tell yourself.

Mirio: Will do! Now, I need to call Sir! See ya later!

Mirio then permeated through the ground and into a floor below them. Amajiki sighed a little as he looked around the room and saw it vacant. He sighed again and stood up.

Amajiki: It's ok. It's obvious why everyone left.

Amajiki then began to walk out of the classroom. Meanwhile, you were in the locker room, placing on your vision and drawing some tattoos along your neck. You sighed as you looked at yourself in the mirror. Your costume complements your quirk perfectly. Radiation proof gloves, supports along your arms and legs. Some shoulder armor just to make sure you were well protected. Plus, little horns as a headpiece, compliments of your crush.

You sighed again as you saw what could only be called somewhat stupid. You looked stupid (In your eyes at least). How you landed the number 6 spot on UA's charts is unknown to you, but here you were. You walked out of the locker room and saw Hado leaning against the wall outside in her costume as well. Her eyes lit up as she walked over to you.

Hado: Still looking good!

(Y/N): Easy for you to say. You don't have to deal with the armaments.

Hado: You still look great! Now come on, we're going to be late!

(Y/N): Nejire, we have all day to get there. Calm down.

You slowly began to smile as Hado's enthusiasm took over the room once again. You rolled your eyes and began to walk past her. She smiled as you walked by and she ran to catch up a bit. She had a smile on her face as you both walked outside and to the main entrance of the school.

Hado: Ready?

(Y/N): For something so humiliating...not really.

Hado: It's the only way we get there on time.

(Y/N): Nejire, what did I just say inside?

Hado: Yep!

Hado grabbed onto your back collar and used her quirk to quickly make herself fly. She went full power and launched herself with you into the air. You screamed as you both took off towards your agencies to get work done. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

89.2K 1.4K 20
18 year old high school hero, Kyoka Jiro not only wanted to dream of becoming a musician, has also yet have another dream of becoming a hero. and so...
83.9K 802 13
Y/N was just doing his normal things, saving York New from the trouble of many of his villains before being thrown into the wacky multiverse of the S...
42.3K 526 9
Pinkamiena Diane Pie, also known as Pinkie Pie, has always been someone that was special to you. Why wouldn't she be? She was sweet, bubbly, funny, a...
23.1K 250 38
Secretly, you're Spider Man, the webhead of Remnant. When a bunch of your worst villains unite to form the Sinister Six, you'll have to let go of the...