Miss Weirdo Is Swayed [COMPLE...

By ThePrintedScarf

"He's hotter than Chris Evans" i thought in my mind. "cool ! you think I'm hotter than Chris Evans?" i hear... More

Chapter 1 : Meet Miss Weirdo
Chapter 2 : Guy with blue eyes and sexy smirk
Chapter 3 : The initial lie
Chapter 4 : Kevin my man !
Chapter 5 : Slutty white
Chapter 6 : My wishlist
Chapter 7 : Paying Off
Chapter 8 : Cappuccino
A/N
Chapter 9 : Those soft lips
Chapter 10 : Claire calling
Chapter 11 : Dealing with issues
Chapter 12 : Mission WISHLIST
Chapter 13 : The other side of Chris
Chapter 14 : A gift by someone
Chapter 15 : Jealousy
Chapter 16 : Dinner with Peter
Chapter 17 : I love you
Chapter 18: The Second Lie
Chapter 19 : Let's dance and get cozy
Chapter 20 : I want you
Chapter 21 : First Kiss
Chapter 22: Happy birthday darling
Chapter 23: Graduate
Chapter 24 : Job interview and revealation
Chapter 25 : Betrayal
Chapter 26 : Life goes on- Part 1
Chapter 27 : Life goes on- Part II
Chapter 28 : Reunited
Chapter 29 : A Deal
Chapter 30 : Let's sort the things out.
Chapter 32 : I'm back NYC
Chapter 33 : Say who's the best?
Chapter 34 : Girl's day out
Chapter 35 : Arguments And Dinner
Chapter 36 : Apologies
Chapter 37 : Workouts
Chapter 38 : Office and exclusive moments
Chapter 39 : Working for the delinquents
Chapter 40 : Friends give you the best moments
Chapter 41 : I'll be waiting for you- Part I
Chapter 42 : I'll be waiting for you- Part II
Chapter 43 : I'm Swayed
Thank You
What's up next?

Chapter 31 : I feel suffocated

8.3K 311 6
By ThePrintedScarf

CHAPTER 31

*******************

Hiya everyone !!! I'm sorry for taking a longgggg time to update this, Buttttt i give you my reasons.

i was busy in my cuz's marriage. And then i never managed to sit peacefully and think something to update. Then again my Bro's lappy broke and he possesed mine and there happened another delay :(

but here's a new update, i think there shall be another one in a few hours or sometime tommorow. Thanks to everyone who voted on my last chapters, i'd have personally mentioned your username but i don't remember it :(

anyways, special thanks to @smenther for being the best reader. She's been amazing for she voted continously, gave her feedback and waited for an update. Thanks Girly! hope you like this one.

I'd love to hear from you guys about this story. Also I'd loveee to make some Wattpad buddies, so just give me a PM and i'm sure we can be great buddies.

You read it all??? aww give a pat to yourself and yupp continue readinggggg !!!

********** ************* **********

After I was done with my two suitcases I finally decided to get ready so I slip into the dark jeans and black tank top I left unpacked. I leave my hair fall on my chest as I was feeling so lazy to even put them into a bun. A few moments later my door flung open and came in the sexy guy I love.

My eyes trailed over his perfectly shaved face which shone bright like always. He looked so sexy with the usual smirk on his pink lips which rips my heart. And the intense in his blue orbs could never be missed by anyone, not definitely by me.

"Do I look better now?" he came and hugged me from back.

"Better? You look hot" I answered while turning my head back.

He chuckled and kissed my shoulder and move towards the couch and takes out a box. I follow him and sit beside him.

"Pizza?"

He nodded "I assumed you're hungry and I too was hungry so .."

I leaned and side hugged him tightly "I love you. Thank you so much I was starving actually."

He squeezed me and said " mmm if I had know I'd get such a warm thanks then I'd have bring some more boxes of these."

I shove him and grab the box to open and see it was black olives and jalapenos with shredded cheese. My mouth started watering and I immediately grabbed one of the slices. We ate and had peaceful banter until our food ended up.

"Aren't your bodyguards going to eat up? They must be angry as well"

"They can take care of themselves." He shrugged and moved me to sit over his lap.

I rested my face on the crook of his neck and feel his skin generating Goosebumps.

"You should talk to your mom" he said while caressing the skin under my top.

"Yeah, I miss her a lot."

"She to misses you a lot too. Why did you never call her? A stupid letter is never enough for a mom who misses her only family a lot?"

I pushed myself up and asked him confused "how do you know that?"

He smile and shrugged. He did not need to explain me anything else.

"You visited her?" I snuggle into his neck more and smiled.

"Yes, and you never wrote anything about me in your letters."

I started drawing patterns on his chest which was left exposed as the first two buttons of his shirt was open and his coat was gone somewhere I have no idea of and his sleeves were folded till his forearms.

"i.. I ..never..you know..i couldn't ...I was..

"leave it. I know you wanted to.. right?"

It killed everytime not mentioning him in my letters to my mom as I never wanted to let her know anything about him. But deep down my soul knew he must be in contact with him even though I never managed to ask about it.

I nodded and he pulled me down so that my head was on the armrest of the couch and one of his hands was busy teasing my thighs while the other supported my back. His usual sexy smirk was pasted over his clean shaved face while he leaned and started planting kisses over my neck.

A moan left my mouth as he bit the area gently and my nostrils filled with the odor of aftershave. His hand that was caressing my inner thighs travelled upward and slid under my tank top and started drawing circles therein. He leaned and started planting kissing on my jaw line and ended up meeting my mouth.

"How much time are left before we leave?" I asked breathless

"Enough for one single round." He said huskily.

"Bed" I moaned as his kisses travelled to my breast.

Without wasting a single second he stood up and threw me on his shoulder. Being a single room apartment it took less than a second for him to throw me on the bed.

He leaned in and kissed the skin under my neck and moved up to meet my lips. I open my mouth and let him explore my mouth. He moaned and slid his hands under my tank top until they started kneading my breast leading to harden the pecks hidden beneath my bra. I move my palm to travel over his perfect abs and trace the zigzag patterns while his tongue was working with mine.

"Take it out" I moaned as I wanted to feel more of his chest, his abs every inch of him. In one single swift shot he pulled the shirt over his head and threw it somewhere. He flipped me so now I was above him. I leaned in and kissed his broad chest while drawing patterns over his perfect abs.

One of his hands squeezed my butt while the other magnificently unclasped the hook of bra and threw it somewhere. My hand travelled to his hardened junior and I started massaging it and hear him groan. He flipped me again to hover over me and teased my harden peeks with his mouth. I massaged his scalp while he kneaded the other of my breast with his free hand as one of his hands held my arms over my head.

He moved down to my belly button and kissed it before moving further. He slid the cotton pants down that were followed by the lacy black panty I was wearing. My fast breaths were replaced with long moans as he hovered over my centre and explore everything.

He takes out his pants and threw it instantly and began thrusting in me. I feel so bliss. Two years and no inch of him have driven me crazy and I realize it now.

After four rounds of pushing and thrusting he finally landed on my bare chest. We both covered in sweats and panting loudly looked at each other.

"You're mine. Your everything is mine; promise you won't let anyone have anything of you "he growled while thrusting in

"I promise."

Well, I could neither imagine nor want anyone to be with, the way I be with Chris.

"Not even a kiss on cheek." He asked while rubbing my sides

My mind wandered around Harris and the goodbye kiss and I smile over his possessiveness.

"I promise." I said

He smile and whispered " I love you"

I leaned down to kiss his temple and mumbled "love you more."

*************

I open my eyes and see I was over a hard thing and my waist was encircled under two large arms. I wiggled and felt a hot breath over my hair. I shifted and see Chris sleeping peacefully. He looks so peaceful in his sleep and his lips open occasionally with his breath. I couldn't stop and moved over to kiss his soft lips.

He wiggled a bit and smiled while pulling more into him. I felt myself on the top of the earth and swear to give my everything on this billion dollar smile. I pecked him once more and he opens his eyes. Well that's a good way of waking him up.

"Since how long are you awake?" he asked in a husky voice.

I moved towards his ear and nibbled his earlobe after saying "just a while ago."

He groaned "you know that's a major turn on? Don't you want to leave the room today?"

I blushed and landed my face on his chest again "I do."

"yeah? So get up. My boys are waiting for us since ages."

"How long it has been?" I asked furrowing my brows.

He smirked and did not blurt anything. I got up on my elbow and see the clock hung on the nearby wall.

06:06 PM

I widen my eyes and imagine how long did our one round take? Well, it can never be only one round when you say it to be. I jump from the bed and started searching for my clothes. I heard few snickers and turn ahead to meet a very happy Chris.

"It's all because of you" I glared him

"Me? nah, it's because of you." He said with a smirk.

How can a man be so sexy with a smirk.

"me? how?"

"Well first you have a sexy ass " he said pointing towards my bare butt as I was busy wearing my tank top.

I grab my panty and slid into it "yeah whatever. Now would you get up? I think we'll miss the flight, you'll get us late."

He got up and slid in his boxers and came towards me "don't worry love, I've got my private jet."

Yeah right. He's a billionaire and all these are normal for him. I nodded and began searching for my jeans which is nowhere visible. What did he do with my jeans?

***********

What a view. I mean I wish I could have four eyes and then I would never miss any corner of this place. I stood in the private jet of Chris and holy sh!t this place is better than a five star hotel. I see two seats joined together on either side of the aisle that led to another door. Behind the seats was placed a sofa and a table.

"Come on"

My gawking was interrupted by Chris's voice when he pulled with him to sit on one of the seats. It's all normal for him, but I don't travel on a private jet regularly.

"What's behind that door?" I asked while pointing towards the door at the end of the aisle.

"There's a bedroom" he said with a shrug and took out his phone to scroll and type some things.

"Do you mind if I go and check it out?"

I couldn't suppress my excitement. I've always wanted to see how a luxurious plane does looks like and when I am in one, I can't miss the opportunity.

He smile and said "of course not. It's all for you go ahead."

I kissed his cheek and moved towards the door. As I open the door my jaw was on the floor. This place is magnificently amazing. The bed that looked so soft called me and I landed on it at once. My eyeballs travelled through the interior of the room and I see a big T.V hung on one of the wall, the ceiling of the room was beautifully sculptured with black and white designs. This place is synonym of Heaven its so beautiful.

After staying there for more than fifteen minutes I decided to walk back to Chris and see what is he busy with. I stepped out of the room and move towards aisle to hear the yelling of Chris.

"Go fuck yourself!"

What is wrong with him? he's again losing his temper, I need to do something to make him a little more patient man. I move to the seat and sit beside him. He pinched the bridge of his nose while holding his phone with his free hand.

"You okay?"

He nodded in reply. He is not okay; even a child could tell that he's not okay.

"I don't think so" I said cocking an eyebrow.

He turns his head to my side and said in a dead voice "you don't need to give a shit to something okay. Take a nap; we'll reach in a few."

How can I take a nap when I can see he is annoyed and I don't expect him to throw me out and face his troubles alone. Sure his words dropped axes over me but I don't give a shit to it as I can see he's not within himself.

I held his hand in mine and entwined our fingers together. He flips his head and I see his face turning softer. He leaned and kissed my forehead that made me smile, although this smile did not reach my heart, it was to soothe his eyes. As much as I was dying to know what bothered him, I stopped myself and decided not to poke him and wait till he tells me everything to me himself.

"You know I love you right?" I whispered

"I know and you're mine" he said while taking out a magazine and flipping pages.

I had so many things going inside my mind and I wanted to talk it with him. I am not a type of person to keep things up to me. I starte feeling caged in boundaries if I don't talk with someone. This is the reason I love Harris a lot. He has always been a good friend and heard every of my nonsense talks. Chris was busy in his magazine and during past thirty minutes he hasn't spoken anything to me. His behavior is eating me from inside and I swear if I sit like this for one more minute I will go mad. So right now all I can think about is the one person whom I talk to when I feel gross.

I frisked my phone in my jeans and notice it wasn't there. I'm sure I putted it on this table before I left.

"have you seen my phone?"

"it's safe with me" he answered without looking at me.

His behavior his giving me nausea and I need to talk to Harris or I swear I'd kill either me or him.

Or both.

"Give it to me." I ordered

"What for?"

"I need to talk Harris."

"you don't need to talk him. you promised me you wouldn't" he said looking at me.

"I promised you not to kiss his cheek again which I'd abide. And if you remember, you promised me to change yourself back to your old self."

He clenched his jaws and spoke "I did and I am working over that. But you too need to understand I don't like him and don't appreciate you talking to him."

I sighed and wonder how much of an impossible creature he has turned into.

"Chris you have to understand he's my friend. A very good friend."

He did not speak anything and moved back to flip the pages of the magazine. Oh dear lord please help me. First his behavior is infuriating then he's not talking me so I could empty my heart to him and feel a bit relaxed and then again he is not letting me talk to Harris. I wonder what to do to make him realize that Harris is only my friend.

How do I make him realize that Harris is my only friend. and I can't lose him like this.

I feel suffocated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 443 34
Maan Malhotra ~ "I'm so deeply lost in my soul; how can I expect anyone else to understand me?" "A handsome and powerful CEO, he changes partners as...
98K 7.7K 83
Cecilia Atwood has lived a life of complete privilege. Her father is a night club tycoon. Her mother has always been the best mother to her and her b...
218 18 13
A billionaire. He is managing his father's company with him. He is the king of college because it's own by his father and he has made him the preside...
385 12 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...