Crimson Summer || Book One

By RyleyKalem

Tora never asked to be a Lunos and he certainly didn't ask for three mates. *** As the weakest member of his... More

I Tried To Scream
CRIMSON SUMMER CAST
1. The Finest, The Meanest, The Baddest
2| Know Your Place
3| Untouchable
4| Sweet Escape
5| Born to Drive You Mad
6| Angel in the Steam
7| Just 1,000 Miles
8| The Prince of Enby
9| The Eye Of The Storm
10| The Bad Boy's Weakness
11| I'd Wait A Million Years For You
12| Distant Melody
13| Will You Take This Rose?
14| Nothing Breaks Like A Heart
15| The Lunos Of Crimson
16| Die For You
Its a 4 am reference piece
17| Tora's Sunshine
18| The Crimson Law
I Need You Now But I Don't Know You Yet
19| The New Mochi
20| I Dug My Key Into The Side of His Pretty Little Suped Up X-Wheel Drive
Reference: Antum
Torturing you again
22| Tonight & Always
23| Galen's Heart
24| You Were Never a Mistake
25| I Want Our baby to Have Your Eyes
26| Secrets & Lies
27| Sweet Nothing
28| My Baby
Chapter 29 Anu Ball Reference
29| The Anu Ball
30| Mated-Ever-After
Crimson Spring Preview
62| "Love made me crazy, if it doesn't you ain't doin it right,"
Season 3 Aesthetics Update
Crimson Moon
Trolling
The Princes of Crimson
The Official Island of Kailea
Opinion: Why not Casper & Micah?

21| Not Just a Pretty Boy

11K 593 131
By RyleyKalem

18+

"So what are our nicknames?" 

Casper asks as I sit on the small bench on the other side of the shower curtain. The way our shower stalls were there was a stall door you could lock but still see feet passing underneath, a small bench area where you could hang your towels and stuff of hooks, then a second curtain and behind that the shower itself. Stripped down to just my white t-shirt and jeans I patiently waited for my boyfriend surrounded by the hot steam that smelled just like him. 

After Casper told me how he really felt about Nero, I don't want to leave him alone. Especially not here where he's so vulnerable. So I sat here on this bench, just waiting for Nero to pass by or try to get in so I could beat the shit out of him again.

Since he obviously didn't learn the first time. 

"Well, I call Galen hon or honey, sometimes even my dear. Micah is always my love," I tell him while playing with his towel as I hold it in my arms. Embracing his warm comforting scent that makes me want to fall asleep. 

"And you're my baby," 

I tell him as if he didn't already know and he pokes his head out from the curtain just a little bit with a scrunched-up pout. His tan skin already looks five shades lighter and it's like a completely different person than the one on the track.

"I'm not the baby, Micah is," He tries to argue, but I shake my head. 

"Nope, you're my big baby because you're so needy and clingy," I tell him and hear a scoff from the shower.

"But you're kind of cute so I guess it's okay," I joke and Casper chokes on water from back there. 

"Kind of? I'm sorry don't you mean the sexiest man to ever steal your heart and soul?" He tries to correct me.

 He does share that spot with Galen, but if I told him that it would be kind of mean. 

Casper holds out the conditioner bottle and I click it open for him to use since he only has one hand with a small click. While he finishes up in there, I decide to peek outside our stall. Surprised when I found Nero at the end of the hall washing his hands in the sink as we make eye contact in the mirror.

He looks mildly surprised and quickly leaves. 

Cas was right, he is everywhere. 

"Yeah sure, whatever you say," I unenthusiastically reply and I hear the shower click off while I relock the door. I think I'll keep Nero's presence to myself so I don't put more stress on Casper there than there already is. 

"Towel please my slave," Casper asks while reaching his hand out towards me. But for calling me his slave, I throw it over the curtain instead and break down laughing from his little yelp while he struggles to catch it. 

"I refuse to be anyone slave. If anything you're mine," I huff and I can already imagine Casper rolling his eyes. 

"That's a fun idea," 
"Hmm, you can save it for later," 

 I tell him with a small smirk as I watch a single pair of feet shuffle past the door and I can tell from the skin color it's the man of the hour. 

"Hey baby, I'm just going to go take a piss and be right back, alright? Stay here," I get up from my cozy spot on the bench and quietly unlock the door. 

"Oh, we're already giving demands?" Cas says and I slowly close the door behind me, watching Nero as he walks down the bathroom hall like he wasn't listening in on our conversation. 

On my tiptoes, I stalk him in return and once he's within arms reach, I turn to grab the back of his shirt and whip him into a shower stall. With the force of my hand around his throat as I choke slammed him against the metallic wall, I glared at him with a dark vengeance, wishing I could just squeeze and end my baby's problems right here. 

"What do you want with my Casper?" I growl and Nero holds my hands, his fear of me increased by tenfold since our last run-in, so I don't know why he's tempting me right now.

"I love him," Nero gasps for air with tears building up at his lower lids, but I have no pity for this creepy little nobody. 

"No, you loved him. Now he's mine, so get over it and leave him alone. He doesn't want you. He wants me and the next time I see you within twenty-five feet of Casper, I'm going to get Galen involved. Do you want that?" I ask and Nero gulps, quickly shaking his head. 

"This ends here, got it?" I threaten within mere inches from his face and he quickly nods with the bob of his ugly silver hair and dark gold eyes. 

I would spit on him too, but now that I'm a Lunos I have to be all proper and civilized. 

Still gripping his throat, I drop him and give him a final hard shove before returning to mister wannabe slave master over here. I step into the steamy stall and find Casper completely naked. 

"Oh shit, sorry," I quickly dodge my eyeballs as I turn around to lock the door, but the blurred image titled steamy naked Casper is currently burning into the back of my skull.

"You can look you know, actually I'd prefer it if you did," Casper asks but it wasn't demanding, it was in that cute little slightly higher pitch he does when he gets shy. 

With the click of the door, I turn back around to watch with my arms crossed while Casper ruffles the towel over his hair, unaware of my gaze just yet. 

So I've seen him shirtless before, memorized the countless Crimson tribal tattoos which crossed and connected in elegant ways through his arms with the dark red color contrasting nicely against his honey-colored skin. 

The detailed lions within the crest of Crimson on the left side of his chest is always my favorite one to trace. It's bad, intimidating, and awfully sexy just starting at the top half. 

But now my eyes follow to the end of the harsh embedded lines of his v going down further and I have to blink a few times in surprise. Quickly hiding my shock when his towel falls to his shoulders and I make sure he meets my emotionless gaze when my eyes come back to his. 

"And?"
"I'm disappointed," 
"What?"
"Judging by how you act I thought it would be smaller,"
"Hey I-wait, what?" 

Casper's sputters to try to defend himself but it's too late as I wrap my arms around his shoulder and pull his body closer. I've been wanting him close since the races started and now I finally have him where he belongs. His kiss is wet and encompassing as I follow where it goes. My leg falling between his third with a subtle grind and nibble of his lower lip that earns me a dark growl.

"Why do you smell like Nero?" Casper asks and I push him back into the metal bench while he pulls me onto his lap and I hide my smile in his neck with my soft kisses.

"Mmm, don't worry about it," I shrug and his hands find my head forcing me to meet his gaze with his brows all scrunched up like I was the one who got hurt. 

"What happened when you left me? What did he do?" Cas assumes and I laugh like the crazy bitch I am. 

"You mean...what did I do? It's okay baby," I mutter in between my gentle pecks of his lips while he's fighting between wanting to know more and getting turned on by me just doing my thing. With my hand tracing that beautifully sculpted Adams apple, I give his throat a small squeeze and come close to his ear. 

"I took care of him," I confess my crime and feel him deep swallow before letting go of his throat to turn the shower back on with the push of a button to hide the ungodly sounds he's about to make. My fingers dance across my favorite tattoo dragging them down while I get down on my knees. 

I do have to apologize for breaking his screen when it wasn't his fault. Or at least, that's the excuse I'll tell myself to hide the fact that I just really want him right now. 

"I don't think I've ever been so terrified and turned on at the same fucking time. Wait why did you turn on the shoooooo- Tora!"

I'm instantly addicted to how Casper tastes the second my mouth wraps around his leaking tip. Swirling my tongue with him in my mouth as my hand takes to the lower half of his shaft. It's not super salty or acidic, instead Casper's dulled woodsy scent matches it and I'm hooked. 

"Fuck Tora, you really are a special kind of insane," Casper pants with his working hand clinging onto my bicep for dear life and I moan while slurping him up with the bob of my head. I'd talk shit back, but I'm currently busy gazing up and watching him unravel. 

Blushing, panting, trying to keep his moans to a minimum but I make it so difficult that he has his broken arm to his lips to moan into. His wet brown waves swept back by his hands and his hood grey eyes gaze flashing to neon green for just a few seconds. And you know what? 

I hope Nero's still listening. 

My man barely makes it past five minutes when I end-all in a swift deep throat that has me swallowing him whole and swiping the extra off my lip with the tip of my tongue.  

"You like that baby?" I ask him and all he can do is slightly nod with his lips parted in awe. I chuckle a bit and he winces when I give his bruised muscular thighs a squeeze before standing up. 

"Now hurry up and get dressed. I still have to treat that arm," 

"Uh-huh," 

***

"How does that feel? Any better baby?" 

I ask Casper while I sit on my bed and cradle his broken arm to my lap, using two fingers to rub the salve into his skin. Casper quietly nods and just rest his head on my shoulder while I keep rubbing it. This man has never been this calm and quiet in all the time we've been together and I'm starting to think I accidentally broke him. 

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him a question he can't just nod to while applying the last few dabs in small lotus swirls before grabbing my gauze and ace bandage. 

"You know those stories they always told us when we were kids about being mated? Like the ones where they would just say 'everything will fit together' or 'you and your mate were made for each other by the gods above'? I dunno," Casper tries to explain while I carefully roll the cast. 

"Basically I feel like I've just been whipped, cuffed, and domesticated all within an hour and I'm still trying to process it," he says while snuggling up to my shoulder, his other arm toying with my bare waist after I took my stained shirt off. 

"I'm sorry, but it was coming whether you liked it or not," I giggle at his little explanation and he sighs. 

"I know, I just didn't think it would hit this hard," He adds and I kiss the top of his head. 

"I also heard you were five months sober today?" I mention and he just shrugs like its unimportant. 

"Who told you?" Cas asks and I carefully pin the wrap in place. 

"Micah, but they're both really proud of you," I mention and Casper scoffs with disbelief.

"I'm being serious. Five months is a really long time and I know it's probably one of the hardest things you've ever had to do, I'm not only proud but thankful to have such a strong, selfless, and resilient mate," I mention and Casper lifts his head from my shoulder, giving me full view of his watery gray eyes. 

"I did it because I wanted you too. I didn't want you to look at me like Micah did or be disappointed like Galen. I didn't want you to spend all your time with them and ignore me either. I only relied on drinking because I was numb and couldn't feel anything, then the second I met you it's like all of my emotions returned. Suddenly I felt very concerned about how tiny you were, a lot of anger and frustration about your attitude, a dash of love sprinkled in-" 

I give him a hard shove at that point and Casper laughs as he wipes the tears from his eyes, smiling harder than I've ever seen him smile. Vulnerable without a single wall in place, I stare at my Casper in awe of just how beautiful his soul is. From his vibrant smile that lights up the room to his wild carefree personality. 

"Why are you crying?" Casper asks as he wipes my tears and I didn't even know I was crying until he just had to say something. 

"Because you're so dumb but I love you anyway," I try to hide it but it's impossible as his one hand pulls me close and I close the salve jar before wrapping my arms around him and let his bare shoulder hold my tears. 

"It's because I can't believe you went through so much just for me," I sniffle and Casper gives me a tight squeeze.

"I can be a good boyfriend/ future husband if I try alright," Casper says as he massages my shoulder. 

"Baby you don't even have to try,"
"Oh no I do, trust me,"
"Are you trying right now?"
"No, I'm just talking,"
"Then you're trying too hard," 
"Is there such a thing?"
"I'm tired,"
"Noooooo, you have to answer me," 

I curl up into a little ball and close my eyes after pressing the power button on the remote for my string lights that Micah gave me and pretend to snore. When he gives up, Casper curls up behind me, wrapping his broken arm around my waist and kissing the back of my neck.

"I love you," 

He whispers in the dark but there's so much meaning behind it that it makes my heart jump over a few beats. I swear to the gods one of these days my mates are going to put me back into cardiac arrest. 

"I love you too," 

***********

Couldn't leave y'all hanging like that, see you Friday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 745 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
1.8M 66K 45
Cooper Bradenton hates high school- most likely because his fellow werewolf classmates are assholes and treat him as the gay loner outcast. He has ne...
100K 4.3K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
219K 6.2K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...