Hotter than the blazing sun

By PrincessMonisola

Ballo Blunt was the hottest thing the earth could offer and he always got everything he wanted. He met Prince... More

Chapter 1- Hotter than the blazing sun
Chapter 2- You look stunning babygirl
Chapter 3-Was that your first time?
Chapter 4-You have beautiful eyes.
Chapter 5-Your fashion sense is amazing
Chapter 6- I want you
Chapter 7-Spokane falls
Chapter 8-This was a sham
Chapter 9- Invisible
Chapter 10- I hate this
Chapter 11- Hi,Miss Wayne
Chapter 12- Cozy
Chapter 13- Intruder
Chapter 14-Stupid man
Chapter 15-Jerk
Chapter 16- Zoo keeper?
Chapter 17-Waterside
Chapter 18- Your Distraction
Chapter 19- I wanted to feel you
Chapter 20- Whatever it takes
Chapter 21- Nightmare
Chapter 22-Holy Molly.
Chapter 23-Stoked
Chapter 24- Hold the fuck up.
Chapter 25-Hot larva
Chapter 26-Insatiable
Chapter 27-Obsessed
Chapter 28-Sad
Chapter 29- 3 second kiss
Chapter 30- Family Jet Rich
Chapter 31- Reality
Chapter 33- Move in with me
TBSB???

Chapter 32- Room D

306 13 1
By PrincessMonisola

Kendall was kneeling at the far corner of the room while he was sitting in his swivel chair with his legs on his desk. His eyes were bloodshot .

He looked different . He looked like someone I didn't know.

The moment he saw me he jerked up.

"LEAVE-STOP" he said really loud.

I have never heard him talk in that tone before . I was about to leave angrily ,when Kendall stood up and left without saying anything.

Oh ?! I thought he was talking to me.

"What the fuck just happened in here ?" I asked him.

He took a deep breath and said "I punished her" .

"I really don't know what Luka put in this cake , but it's really strong" he said laughing .

"You punished her and she just obliged?" I asked still looking serious . That is weird .

"Yeah, I'm bad like that " he said grinning . "I'm not sure I would be able to drive home , would you drop me off?, cos if I drive I might kill someone or get killed " he said laughing.

"Sure I'll drive you home " I said . His eyes were so dim.

Something is really blur here . He asked me not to come to his office anymore . I'm curious why .

He seems different from how he was when I first came in. The man I'm in love with was back.

I helped him down to the parking lot and I asked "your car or mine ?"

"Mine " he said " I would like to watch you drive my car, you would look so sexy holding the wheels" he added grinning.

DON'T DO DRUGS KIDS.

He was so wasted .

He gave me the directions and he was making jokes all through the drive . We got to his "house" and I was in awe at the sight of it.

How rich is this man exactly ?

His house looks magnificent and unique. It's the only black building I have seen in this neighborhood.  

It's so black and bold.

Just when I thought it was just the exterior that was black . The whole interior is black too.

"Hmmm , this is interesting" I said when we got inside , I had him sit down on the chair , then he pulled me down with him.

He just stared at me , he didn't try to kiss me or anything, he was just looking at me . He looked lost .

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm fine, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and trust me I have seen a lot of women" he said .

Yeah, it's nice for him to remind me that he has seen a lot of girls. Jerk!
Well I love this jerk.

"Your house is cute" I said pulling myself from him.

"You like it? I was gonna renovate..." then he paused " Ah shit. You weren't supposed to come here until I have renovated . I totally forgot" he said adjusting in his seat.

"Oh it's really cute though, and unique, why would you wanna renovate before having me over ?" I asked curious.

"Uhm nothing" he said rubbing his temple.

He's acting a little weird.

"So, you gonna show me around or what?, this place is amazing " I stated.

"Uhm sure " he said and got up.

Then held my hand and pulled me against him.

He was grinning so much right now . He looks so adorable being high and carefree. He leaned into me and kissed my lips. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and kept on kissing him.

He stopped for a second and looked at me then smiled and kissed my forehead.

He said "well you want a tour, this is my sitting room." Gesturing his arms to the whole room.

He showed me his kitchen which was so beautiful and also majorly in black.

"Why exactly is everything black though?" I asked him.

"Aesthetics babygirl. I chose for it to be this way. My penthouse isn't so customized, it's the regular luxury home, but this house, is my baby" he said .

"I love it , to be honest" I said

"You love just the house?" He asked grabbing my waist and faking a pout.

"I love you Sam, stop being a big baby" I said

"I don't mind being your baby" he said .
He is really being so cute right now .

"Oh come on, show me the rest of the place " I said .

He showed me the pool.

Then the  movie theater

"I just have this room, I have never  actually seen a movie here before" he said .

"Really?, it looks like a place you would bring girls to come  chill. And have sex  maybe  after or during the movie" I said .

"Oh I have never brought a girl in here  , and I have never had sex here  before " he said .

"Really? Wow , that's shocking, I feel like I would want to have sex here all the time " I teased.

"Tell me you are serious and I would rip the clothes off of you and make love to you right here , right now" he said in a low tone that sent a burning sensation through my body .

"You are high right now" I said.

"It's wearing off, I feel much better than I felt at the office. By the way seeing you drive my car sobered me up. You looked so damn hot" he said .

"Well I would love to have sex with you in here , but not today, you are still showing me around remember ?" I said .

"Okay ma'am" he said then led me out of the room.

Our next stop was his bedroom.

Pitch black.

There is more gray here than the other rooms but less than the sitting room.

It's the uniqueness that has me tripping. I wonder how much this place costs. I would rather not think about that. It must cost a fortune.

Then he took me to the bathroom

This is probably the best house I have ever seen . I don't think there are better houses. Everything is perfect .

"You know , I have never seen anything like this house before . It's so beautiful " I complimented while we were heading back to the sitting room.

"Thanks " he said with a big grin .

I noticed a  big ass Red door with a sign which said "D" and I thought he was gonna open it and show me but he just walked past it.

Just as I passed the door , it flung open and a woman in her late 40's came out of the room carrying a broom and a cloth.

Shocker!

Sam held my hand and pulled me close and said "Barbara, hello"

"Good evening Mr Blunt" she said .

"Good evening ma'am" I said to her .

"Good evening " she said .

"It's Good evening Miss Wayne, Barbara , she's my girlfriend, you will accord the same respect." he said not in a too rude manner.

I saw a shocked look on her face .

"Please call me Princess, Miss Barbara" I said to her and she gave a warm smile and left.

We walked further and I turned to look back remembering that he still didn't show me that room.

"How many members of staff do you have ?" I asked

"Just three , Barbara the chief cook and sometimes cleaner, Linton the cleaner and Roger my personal bodyguard." He said .

"You have a bodyguard?" I asked

"Sure I do" he said

"Do they live here?" I asked

"You didn't notice the building close to the gate? . Well that's where they live . I am the only one that live in here " he said .

"Oh, then whose room was that" I asked .

He started coughing.
"Uhm, that's ... that's a uhm, it's my private room" he said looking really uncomfortable.

"So you won't show me this Private room?" I asked .

"No babygirl, drop it. But actually there is one more room you haven't seen" he said holding my hand to a different room from that.

"This is my study" he said opening the door.

This is different

It's a little dark but not all black like the rest of the house. It's quite cute .

"This is mad cute, I like how it's not as dark as the rest of the house " I said .

"Yeah, if it's too dark I'm not sure I would enjoy working here " he said .

"Uhm, would you spend the night here with me ?" He asked .

"We have work tomorrow morning" I said

"Yeah I know , I'll drop you off at your place tomorrow morning " he said .

"Shoot my car is still at work " I said

"I'll have Roger go pick it up" he said.

"Please stay?" He begged.

"How could I possible refuse that adorable face" I said. Then I heard my stomach growl. I really didn't eat anything today

"You hungry?" He asked .

"Yeah, I didn't eat all day, went to run tests at the lab during lunch " I said . "Oh and two tests came back negative for I and Jer"

"You and Jer?" He asked
"Yeah I had him come run tests too just in case he has something that won't show in my system until after 3 months " I said . He looked like he was trying to keep calm. He took a deep breath and said "okay, what would you like to eat? I'll cook"

"You can cook?" I asked .

"Yeah I am actually a very good cook, it's just that I have never cooked for anybody else before ." He said .

"I'll eat anything at this point " I said .

We went into the kitchen and I watched him cook. I asked if he needed help with anything but he said he doesn't want to stress me and would rather watch me watch him cook.

At the end of the day , just two words. Extremely Delicious. He really is a good cook. I couldn't hide the grin that spread across my face .

"You are so good" I said .

"I know" he said and laughed.

After we ate we talked a little and went to take a shower.

I think it was the most goofy bath I have ever taken. We weren't making out or anything. We were just laughing and putting soap on each other . It wasn't with sexual intent. We were just goofing around. After we scrubbed ourselves clean  he gave me his oversized shirt to wear to bed.

Having his arms around me actually made me enjoy the sleep better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 949 49
how would you feel if your crush hated the life out of you? ⓒ fluridakilos 2014 all rights reserved. completed.
543K 13.9K 26
Drew Nicholson was the hottest, most eligible billionaire bachelor in the world. Men knew that and wanted to be him. Women knew that and wanted to be...
848K 27.6K 37
Tristan Sullivan was an untamed womanizer, the spoiled heir of billion dollars company and without any doubt a devilishly handsome man. He got everyt...
17.7K 828 61
I looked at her at the altar, she was looking breathtakingly beautiful that I could not take my eyes off her. She was not destined to be mine but I'm...