《 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞...

By Enamiichan

ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴏɴ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴜ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝔸s young child, Young 𝔹akugou wanted to... More

《 Circle of Life 》
《 Morning Lesson 》
《 Travel Ahead 》
《 Can't wait to be King 》
《 Elephant Graveyard 》
《 Night Lesson 》
《 Be Prepared 》
《 !Stampede! 》
《 A New Outcast 》
《 Hakuna Matata 》
《 Fight and Life 》
《 Childhood Reunion 》
《Can you feel the love tonight》
《 Relation 》
《 Frustration 》
《 Who You Are 》
《 The King 》
《 Team work 》
《 Confrontation 》
《 The Fall and Rise 》
!! Thank you message !!

《 Similar Feelings》

1.7K 63 20
By Enamiichan

Y/N grew up to be warrior-like yet caring, kinda like Bakugou, which everytime she would get mad, it would remind her of him which she would immediately feel guilty and idiotic of why she was getting mad in the first place. Y/N was still friends with Mina and some of her friends as they all despised Chisaki that much that they wanted to lead a rebellion but they knew better to find help rather than fighting them head on.

Mina grew up and learned to use her dragon abilities as she would help Y/N hunt for their survival, Y/N also grew up to be an expert at hunting and crafting.

Y/N and Mina were behind Pride Mountain in their hang out spot while eating some of the meat they hunted but they needed to conserve some of it as the herds started moving on, meaning less food.

"Y/N, you good?" Mina asked while she was laying her back against the wall and biting the last piece of the meat she was eating.

"No. I don't know how long I can stand that man" Y/N replied clearly troubled and annoyed, she grew up living under his unfair rule as rogues would constantly try to attack her.

"Still haven't moved on?" Mina joked unamused while Y/N side-glared her, Mina knew that she was still not over Bakugou's "death" ever since she heard about it.

"I will kill you for saying that"

"You sound like him"

"Fuck! This is frustrating!"

"Hey! Calm down! We'll find a way through this besides we'll eventually leave to find help if we could finally have the chance to escape"

"Right..."

Y/N does release a bit of temper but knows how to slow it down, she tends to be caring and protective of her family and friends.

Y/N let out a sigh before leaning her head against the wall and started to think of thoughts that will calm her down as it slowly drifted off to a small tune.

~

"Heck, I am stuffed" Kaminari burped as he and his squad were laying in the grass looking at the night sky

"Same, thanks for the meal hunt you both went on" Sero said as he was talking to Kirishima and Bakugou since they both went on a hunting spree earlier for food.

They all let out a sigh of content and continued to relax until Kirishima spoke up

"Do you guys ever wonder why stars just stay up there, like what do they do and stuff?" He nochalantly questioned while looking at the starry night forming constellations.

"Wouldn't it be cool if we could just reach up there and grab one and make a wish" Kaminari commented.

"Speaking of that, what would you guys wish for?" Sero asked, being curious of everyone's plan and number one thing they wanted to do.

"Wish to bring my old man back..." Bakugou silently thought as he hid his saddened expression, he wasn't much paying attention, he was just looking at those stars and thinking about what his father said a long time ago "the great kings of the past... look down on us from those stars... so whenever you feel lost... just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you..."

"You know" Bakugou suddenly spoke up which caught his friends' attentions as they were pretty suprised that he was talking calmly for once instead of yelling or complaining about something.

"Someone told me that... the great kings of the past... look down on us with those stars and that if you ever feel lost... they'll just be there to guide you..." Bakugou continued speaking, he felt strangely emotional and believable from the way he was talking.

"You mean a bunch of royal dead guys watchin' us?" Kaminari questioned at what he said before he bursted into laughter at the craziness that person said to Bakugou as Sero and Kirishima also started laughing for the same reason while Bakugou just nervously chucked "Who told you something like that?"

"What mook? Name that up!" Sero breathed out while he continued to laugh even more.

"Heheh... yeah pretty dumb, right?..." Bakugou added, very lowly about what he was saying as his nervous laughter died down and continued to look up while his friends kept joking about it. He felt silently emotional and guilt as he sit up and let out a sigh before standing up and walking away to somewhere which made his friends' laughing track stop.

"Was it something I said?"

Bakugou silently walked towards a cliff egde with some few flowers growing, he wanted to be alone for a while as he looked at the sky once more, he could feel like his father and those kings just watched him run away from his home and live in a life with peace but has no idea what happened after he left his kingdom. He let out another sigh that sounded more frustating but sat down on the edge, it had a bit of an impact as the flowers and plants were quickly detached and was now flowing with the wind.

As for Y/N, in the same night, she and her family and friends were all sound asleep as she was the only one awake at the time, she looked at Mina, who was peacefully asleep before she silently stood up and carefully walking around to get outside as she figured she needed some fresh air, even if it was night time, she liked looking at the stars as she found it relaxing to see the constellations and think about what her mother said "those constellations... all of them leave a path for you to search, a way to find your story... but you can only see it if you ever need or feel lost in the world... as all of them have great stories that can be told from what they left behind... and maybe someday... I will be there as well..."

Y/N manage to sneak outside and walked towards the forest behind Pride Mountain as she kept on walking and stopped by a ledge nearby a river... well what was left it, the river that used to be full of water streaming was now left with only a weak stream of water. She sat down the ledge and looked up to the stars.

"Will I ever really find the path to my story?..." Y/N thought as she let out a sigh, she was slightly dissapointed yet hopeful that she would find a way out of this "If only you hadn't died..."

She continued to look at the dread of the kingdom that used to be so beautiful but now devasted, she decided that she should finally find help, from what she studied, they are neighboring kingdoms but they are miles away from the Pride Lands, she hoped that they can help her against their current enemy that's controlling the land.

She closed her eyes tightly before opening them once more, her eyes now showed determination and hope and with that she stood up and ran back to Pride Mountain while avoiding some awake rogues.

~

Somewhere... was Toshinori's home, he lived in a small tree hut with access to the thick branches that he uses to paint the present and recent events like Bakugou's presentation when he was a young boy. It was morning, the winds from last night continued to travel across the lands along with the flowers and plants that Bakugou made an impact on and the wind sent it all the way here.

As those plants passed his home Toshinori took a fistful of them before he looked at them as if he was trying to find out what it meant, he took a turtle shell that served as a bowl while he placed them on it and swished it around before stopping and taking a fruit and biting a piece of it as he was looking at those before he pulled it closer in shock with realization.

"Y-young Bakugou?" He questioned before he looked at the smudged drawing of him on a wall "H-he's alive?" He was shocked once more as he started laughing in happiness that it was a sign "He's alive!"

He made his way to the drawing while he was still overwhelmed with happiness as he was taking a broken fruit shell that contained white paint, luckily the drawing wasn't smudged that much, he dipped his thumb in the paint and drew over the top of his shoulders serving as a thick furcoat and putting some red below it, making it a cape, like how his father wore it.

"It is time!"

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
157K 6.3K 21
COMPLETED Todobaku fanfic Depressed Baku ######################### "N-No! Please!" I was being dragged down the hall to the scariest leader in histor...
177K 5.1K 37
You were living an everyday life at UA when you meet Bakugou and he helps you unfold the dark and painful events happening outside of school. Can you...
579K 26.9K 40
[❗️INDEFINITE HIATUS. UNDER EDITING AND REVISION.❗️] i'm lost in the facade. . . you were always told you were the equivalent to a god, so why were y...