what you didn't know ➽ Kellic

By Sweet_Bones

[Book 1 ] kellin is the rich boy with the world at his feet . Boys wanted to be like him, girls wanted to be... More

ωнαт уσυ ∂ι∂ит киσω - σиє
Тωσ ∂ιffєяєит ωσяℓ∂ѕ - тωσ
Иσ σиє'ѕ ραятиєя - тняєє
Яυℓєѕ σf тнє jєяк - fσυя
Мєχι¢αи ιиѕριяαтισи - fινє
вє¢αυѕє Ι ѕαι∂ ѕσ - ѕιχ
вσαтѕ αи∂ нσєѕ - ѕєνєи
Кιиg fσя α ∂αу - єιgнт
Тнє єи∂ σf α ρяєтєитισυѕ вαѕтαя∂ - иιиє
Вαℓℓѕ ¢σмιиg уσυя ωαу - тєи
Ѕσмєтнιиg иєω єνєяу∂αу - єℓєνєи
ℓєѕѕσи ℓєαяиє∂ - тωєℓνє
Ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє - тнιятєєи
уσυ иєє∂ α мιяα¢ℓє αи∂ ι gσт α вσиєя - fσυятєєи
ριи¢н мє ι мυѕт вє ∂яєαмιиg - fιfтєєи
тнє ¢ιту σf ℓσνє - ѕιχтєєи
R.I.P baby </3
Ι'ℓℓ ρυт уσυя вσ∂у тσ тнє тєѕт ωιтн мιиє - ѕєνєитєєи
нє'ѕ α ѕαιит - єιgнтєєи
∂ιииєя ωιтн тнє qυєєи - иιиєтєєи
вα∂ вσу νιc - тωєиту
fяιєи∂ѕ - тωєитуσиє
уσυ'яє му ιиѕριяαтισи - тωєиту тωσ
ℓєт ℓσνє вℓєє∂ яє∂ . Єω - тωєиту-тняєє
fσяєνєя ιѕ συяѕ - fιиαℓ ¢нαρтєя
Life after you
Chapter one - I'm not at all psychotic
Chapter two - I'm just a Kellin without his Vic
Chapter three -I do my boyfriend's makeup
chapter four - My secret safe
Chapter five - Just an average day of being a doctor
Chapter Six - My mother , the evil genius.
Chapter seven - Me no pedophelia
Chapter nine - Back off bitch , he's mine.
Chapter ten - Faith takes us where it wants us to be
Chapter eleven - A princess' ending
My plot fails
thank u :3

Chapter eight - Viccy's nightmare

5.1K 239 60
By Sweet_Bones

Once again , thank you guys for reading , commenting and voting! c: You guys helped me achieve my previous goal and I honestly can't be happy enough! Also, your awesome comments are what keeps me motivated when I'm feel all uck and stuff xD ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

__________________________________________

Tonight, I'm preparring a special dinner for Vic while he's still getting ready upstairs in my room. I would have let him used the guest room but then again , he's no guest .

I stuck my tongue out in concentration as I do the finishing touches on both of our plates of grilled salmon top with a lemon butter sauce,   some boiled potatos and asparagus on the side. I'm surprised at how I managed to whip out a meal in just under 30 minutes . Old me would have taken atlease an hour. Also , it might be because I dont own a private chef anymore so I'm forced to learn putting food on the table by myself. I could just eat out but that's unhealthy and I would personally like to maintain my figure, espeacially since I'm not a teenager anymore. You know how it is , you weight really gets to you when you reach adult hood. 

" Kells ! I found a mini tv in your room ! "

Vic says excitedly as he came running into the kitchen with my white Iphone 6 in hand , almost tripping on my sheep printed pyjamas pant that was too long and loose for him.

" How does it work ? " He said poking the screen , starring at it like it was a new found discovery . Then again, it sort of is, to him. Back then in the 90's , touch screen phones were newly invented and they weren't exactly popular. They were also very expensive. I could afford it but the designs just wasn't worth it. The in thing back then was simple flip phones. Mine was a blue motorola with a shitty camera , which by the way , was considered one of the coolest phone among my peers. But now it looks like something you would find at a candy store .

I washed my hands and wiped it dry on the kitchen towel that hung on the railing just above the sink and made my way to the kitchen island where Vic was still starring fascinatedly at the Iphone. I wrapped my hands around his waist from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder .

" That's a phone , Vic " I said , placing kisses on the top of his freshly washed hair that somehow smelled like vanilla beans and chocolate which is weird , considering I don't own any shampoo that smells like either of it. The only one I owned was a strawberry scented one. Yeah , I like having my hair smell like straberries. Nothing wrong with a grown man smelling like strawberries. I'd like to believe that I still had a young heart. Which I'm sure I still do. Honestly , would any other 32 year old doctor crowd surf at concerts ? Didn't think so.

" Wow " He said in amazement , " how do I turn it on ? "

" You see the button up there ? Yeah , just click it " I tapped the top of the phone so he knew where. Not that I think he's stupid ! It just might get quite confusing , that's all.

He did what I told him to and clicked it revealing my lockscreen that was a picture of me and him that I got transfered from my old camera . They picture was of Vic kissing my cheek and me holding our padlock that was locked onto the pon des art bridge in paris. Sadly, the bridge collaspsed but hey, now that we got Vic back there's no need to be sad bout that.

" Awe Kells " Vic awed , setting the phone down on the table top and turning around so he was facing me .

One if his hands were on my shoulder and the other was caressing the side of my face.

" I left you for a very long time , Didn't I ? " He said . Sadness suddenly flooding his in his voice and present on his face.

" Well some people like older men . So if you like older mens , it isn't really a bad thing. " I said jokingly , in hope that I can lighten up the mood.

" Hmmm you know what I like ? " He stood on his tip toes and brushed his nose against mine , though I had to bend down a little. 

" You " He smiled and then leaned in to kiss me.

I unwrap my hands from around his waist and placed them on his hips , lifting him up onto the counter top, our lips still connected to each other. Don't get me wrong , I'm not in anyway trying to bring this any further. Sure I have my temptations but I'd like to wait till we settle down. I only did this so he didnt have to stretch too high up and I didn't have to bend too far down. As we indulged ourself in sweet kisses , I can't help the butterflies in my stomach. This felt so surreal . Almost like we were back on that night when I walked him home . Almost like we were back to when we had our first kiss.

" Come on , let's eat before dinner gets cold " I squeezed his thigh affectionately and carried him bridal style off the counter and in to the dinning room , making a second trip back to the kitchen to bring our food out .

*

After we finished our dinner we head on upstairs to my room and were now watching Divergent on my 42 inch tv . Well right now I'm the only one that's watching . For someone that has been stuck in a coma for such a long time you'd think that he had nough of sleep wouldn't you ? But here he is , not even thirty minutes into the movie and already sleeping like his dear life depended on it . He was cuddled into my side with his stuffed monkey that I still kept with me, hugged tightly to his chest. Which I must admit , made me sort of jealous. I never really liked it when he sleeps , only because I was always so afraid that he would never wake up the next day. This time though , I get to watch him sleep with complete relief because this time I know that he's going to wake up.

I switched the tv off using the remote and lay down on my back with a sigh . Carefully , making sure not to startle Vic , I took the monkey away from him and put his hands on my waist so that he was hugging me instead. I put my arms around him and snuggled closer to him .

Eventhough it's only 10p.m and I usually fall asleep around midnight , I found my eyelids getting heavier and my brain slowly shutting off. This is an all new for me. I'm always in bed at around this time and I would spend hours tossing and turning , my head would never stop from overthinking itself eventhough I'm already completely worn out from performing surgeries. However , having this person all cuddled up in my arms seem to have ease my troubled mind. There always was something comforting about his warmth.

" Kellin ? " Vic's voice echoed in my head. I was in that state where I was so close to falling into deep slumber and at the same time I was still awake. So, I was having a hard time diffrentiating if he was really calling me or if I was about to fall into a dream.

I didn't want to open my eyes because I knew if I did , I would have trouble falling asleep again and I have to get up extra early tomorrow for work.

" Kellin ? " Vic shook my arm lightly , " Are you awake ? "

I wasn't dreaming .

Slowly , my eyes unvolunteerly blinked open and I took all the energy I had left in me to sit up and pushed myself out from the daze . Somethings are more important than sleeping.

" I-I had a nightmare " Vic whispered quietly , " I'm sorry I woke you up Kells . Please go back to sleep " He sat up and kissed my forehead before attempting to settle down into his previous position beside me but I caught him before he could do so.

" No Angel , talk to me " I said , pulling him close to me. His back was now pressed against my chest and my arms were wrapped around him .

" I dreamt that I was in a coma but it was like my spirit left my body and I could see myself all pale and frosted . And I don't know.... It just sort of brought back memories . " He sighed , " It's silly "

" Hey , It's not silly okay ? " I put my hand on his chin and tilt his head back so he could see me . Atlease as much as the darkness allowed him to.

" Do you want to talk about .... the coma ? " I asked.

" It was scary Kells . " He said softly, taking my hands in his and playing with my fingers , " Imagine this, you are lying on a hospital bed, in a coma, apparently dead to what is happening around you. But you experience it all the same, hear what is being said about and to you, and try in vain to communicate with the world outside but you can't because no matter how hard you try and how loud you voice your words , no one can hear you. The only thing you see is total darkness , almost like when you're asleep . Not knowing how many minutes has passed , not knowing if you're ever going to wake up. I was so afraid and then I heard you Kells , I heard you told me you love me , I felt your hand in mine and suddenly I became less afraid , stronger . I knew everything was going to be okay . That's all I could remember , all I could hear and feel . And the next thing I knew , my life had skipped 16 years into the future and I'm awake but everything has changed , people I knew and loved got older , Mikey and Tony are now married with a baby girl. Mama and Papa are still the same but I feel so bad because they seem lonely . I don't even know what's going on nowadays! Change is scary Kellin. I don't know what am I going to do with my life and that scares me the most. I can't proceed to college because the education syllabus has probably changed and I'm pretty sure I forgot everything educational. I can't start over in highschool either Kells. Everyone will laugh at me for being 18 and not even knowing a single thing ! What if you think I'm too dumb and useless ? What if you don't want me anymore ? "

I had only experienced being sleep parylyzed once in my life. Yeah, it was scary , not being able to feel or move your body but after a while everything turns back to normal. This however, this was different. As Vic was telling me about his experience I can't help but imagine myself in the state that he was in.  I know I can't really say much about his coma situation because I don't know what it feels like, sure I get a picture of what it's like but I will never truly understand what he felt like. And I know he feels lost right now ,  he doesn't know what to do anymore but I'm going to make a promise to myself to make sure I help him find his way.

" Don't worry okay? We'll get through this together , remember? I promised you. I'll figure something out so you don't have to stress yourself out about your future.  And hey , not everything changed. Look at us ? We're still together aren't we ? " I intertwined my fingers with his and kissed the side of his head .

" Everything's okay now sweetheart , there's nothing to be afraid of okay? Nothing bad's ever going to happen to you again, as long as I'm here you're going to be safe. I'm never going to leave you my love. I love you with all my heart and it's going to take more than that to break us apart. We're never leaving each other again . "

" Promise ? " Vic turned around so he was facing me and stuck his pinky out. I could see his cheeks glistening with tears.

" Promise " I hooked his pinky with mine and kissed below both his eyes.

We enveloped each other into a warm embrace and slowly lay back down onto the mattress , us facing each other.

" You made me feel much better " He smiled and kissed me on my lips , " Thank you so much for being here for me. I love you so so so so so so much ! "

" I'll always be here for you . " I returned the smile and the kiss , " I love you like my life depends on it. "

_________________________________________

Hey! I know this chap's not my best and probly a little boring but I just wanted to get Vic's p.o.v on the coma out. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1K 21
40k. Kellin Quinn is a suicidal eighteen year old boy, ready to end his life. He's in love with his childhood best friend, the gorgeous Vic Fuentes...
920 38 9
Vic (20) is being sent to a mental institution and is not happy about it. Its for his own good, so his family says. There's so many things that's wro...
5.5K 235 15
Kellin is a suicidal boy who lives in a life of disappointment. But one day when he goes to his favorite spot to think, he sees a boy about to jump o...
10.3K 236 13
Kellin is a 24 year old postitute and works at an underground strip club. He was disowned from his family because of this life style. He has one lo...