๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐ฟ๐‘’๏ฟฝ...

By carterradams

{Book 2 of 3] ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’œ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ (๐’ถ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ ๐“ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š) ๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๏ฟฝ... More

one >>> prepared
two >>> city of light
three >>> trust
four >>> better off
five >>> what we can
six >>> Aden
seven >>> Indra
eight >>> on my feet
nine >>> captured
ten >>> one of us
eleven >>> in the moment
twelve >>> heard
thirteen >>> leave
fourteen >>> info
fifteen >>> radiation pills
sixteen >>> night blood island: part 1
seventeen >>> night blood island: part 2
eighteen >>> Raven
nineteen >>> overwhelming
twenty >>> offer stands
twenty-one >>> no choice
twenty-two >>> Murphy and Emori
twenty-three >>> volunteer
twenty-four >>> bear it
twenty-five >>> inside the head
twenty-six >>> bunker term
twenty-seven >>> ritual battle : part I
twenty-eight >>> ritual battle: part II
twenty-nine >>> Praimfaya
thirty >>> plan B
thirty- one >>> to be continued

<< Introduction >>

7.8K 195 6
By carterradams

I tried not to fall for a beauty like her. But there was something so captivating about her that sent my heart and my mind in panic mode. She was the beauty in the dark. Someone my people told me to be afraid of, but when I was taken by her and her people I found something much more deeper. I found strength. I found that they were only trying to survive. They had these unbelievable aspects of life I never would have thought of on the Ark and when I was sent to the ground...It changed everything. It changed my life. It changed me. It changed all of us. But what changed me the most was finding someone who made me fall deeper than I would have ever. Someone who made life worth living. Who made me see that love can be a weakness but overall our love that we shared, our bond was stronger than everything on earth. It was amazing. Beautiful. Painful. Fearful. Exhausting. But hopeful.

And every moment I spent with her. Every single touch from her fingertips sent chills up my spine even when we first met face to face. There was always something there. Something I couldn't see for the longest time. And it took us a while...But eventually we figured it out. We found ourselves. We found who we were to one another. And when we first kissed...That's where I knew I could see a life with this girl. I could see a future under the stars. A future of where we fight whatever comes our way. A future where we grow and train the nightbloods together. A future where we wake in the morning to one another's eyes. A future where we say "I love you" every chance we possibly can or when we have to go on some expedition. Whatever it may be I know that wherever I am, wherever she is we know we won't be alone. We're never alone because we both live in the one spot where nobody can touch us. I live in her heart. She lives in mine.

"Heda," Titus' voice rings as he enters the commander's chambers. Lexa's eyes, full of tears, lift up and turn away from where Titus stands at the door. "Heda, we must-"

"No-" Lexa speaks, stopping the flame keeper. Titus drops his head nodding, but Lexa continues. "Now do not interrupt me again."

"But Heda-"

"Titus-"

"Clarke is here!" Titus speaks up, finally able to speak. Lexa looks to him tilting her head. "King Roan brought her here but we got more problems then that-"

"What are you talking about?" Lexa questions standing to her feet and shutting the journal she held in her hands. She walks over to a dresser, opening the top drawer and neatly places the journal she holds onto ever so deeply. The commander places it in and lets her eyes scan over her shutting her eyes a moment before slowly shutting the drawer and turning to face her teacher. But just as she does the door slams open with her guards coming in. They surround the room and a puzzled look takes over the commander. "Chit ste meaning kom Disha? (What is the meaning of this)?"

No one speaks. The grounders surround the room leaving the commander clueless as her eyes frantically look around. Titus turns swiftly and stands in front of the commander just as Jaha enters the room with his hands back his back. Lexa's eyes immediately turn cold as she looks to the man shaking her head.

"What are you doing here?" Lexa asks, through gritted teeth but Jaha chuckles.

"You're needed commander," Jaha speaks calmly, but Lexa tilts her head. "Now we can do this the easy way or the hard. It's up to you-"

"Stop!" Clarke's voice is heard from down the hall. Lexa clenches her jaw and steps out from behind Titus.

"Now you've already lost someone you care about, hate to see what happens when you lose who she cared about-"

"Don't you dare!" Lexa raises her voice. Jaha brings his arms from around him and brings them in front of him. He looks directly at Lexa for a brief moment.

"I'll tell you what. I'll give you a choice-" Jaha pauses and reaches into his pocket. "Do you want to see Y/N again?"

"Do not speak of her name!" Lexa takes a step forward. Jaha nods and holds up a tiny little bite size item. Something of that resemble the flame. Lexa's eyes widen a moment before she concentrates and keeps her eyes on Jaha's.

"I can provide that for you. To let you see her once again-"

"I said don't speak of her!" Lexa runs towards the man. Immediately the grounders surroundign the room go fast towards their Heda, blocking her path. She gets through two of them before more gather and manage to take a hold of her. Punches and swings from the end of their spears attack her causing her to become weak, falling to her knees. At her most vulnerable two guards keep her held up on her knees, pinning her arms behind her back, but lean her head up.

"I wish you wouldn't of done that...But still I give you a choice-" Jaha pauses bending down in front of the girl. "This chip right here... It will take you a place where there is no pain. A place where you can see Y/N again."

"You are a liar," Lexa gets out through her heavy breathes. Another chuckle escapes Jaha as he flings the chip into the air and then catches it in the palm of his hands.

"I'm not because I'm there already. I feel no pain. I'm happy but you...You're the key to everything."

"W-What are you talking about?"

"The flame. The one you have inside of you. It's the key to destroying our happiness, but...But you can help us." Lexa's eyes go back and forth between the man's eyes shaking her head. "You can help us by surrendering the flame and taking the chip."

"I have a duty to the flame. You're not getting it-" Before the words could escape Lexa's lips Titus comes up and tries his best to attack Titus. But it doesn't last as one of the grounders takes the spears and drives it through his chest. Lexa's eyes go wide and her jaw drops a bit watching Titus fall to the ground. "Yu gonplei ste odon."

"Right. Now that, that's happened. Bring her to the throne room," Jaha orders standing up. He turns on his feet and heads out of Lexa's chambers. Quickly the two grounders holding Lexa down get her to her feet and drag her out of the room and down the halls on down to the throne room.

Inside Lexa's immediately taken to her throne chair. On her way their her eyes lock with Clarke's who's tied up to the post. The same one the last mountain man had been tied too. Their eyes stay locked and Clarke gives the commander a sad glance before their contact is cut off. The grounders take Lexa to her chair and sit her on it, tying her hands to the arms and tying her feet together tightly. She stays seated in the chair, struggling from time to time looking around the room. It only contained Abby, Clarke, and Jaha and her now as the grounders leave.

"Well now isn't this a party!" Jaha speaks standing in the middle with Abby. Lexa's eyes stay focused on them knowing the situation she was in was not good. The whole situation now was bad, but she knew she had to be the fearless commander she's always been. Even if right now none of her people were listening.

"The flame. How do we get it out?" Clarke's mother Abby questions. Neither Lexa or Clarke answer. They stay quiet as Abby asks once again. But neither one of them speak...again. They keep their silence.

"Fine. We'll try something else-" Jaha pauses and turns walking over to the left, his right. He walks over and grabs rope tying a noose. Abby walks over and helps as she climbs up and ties it to something up above. Lexa watches with questions and confusion filling her mind but her face stays emotionless as she watches. But the sound of Clarke's voice raspy and on the verge of breaking, Lexa knows this isn't going to go well.

"That'll help us with Clarke but Lexa..." Jaha's voice trails off. Lexa's eyes switch from him to Abby who climbs up onto a barrel and puts the noose around her neck.

"Don't do this!" Clarke shouts. "A.L.I.E if she does this you'll never get what you want!"

"But this will be on you Clarke. You're the one killing me," Abby speaks back.

"Exactly, but as for Lexa-" Jaha speaks. He walks around Clarke and stands behind her looking to Lexa. Lexa looks back at him tilting her to the side. "You only really cared about one person...Like I've said I'll give you the option one last time...You take the chip and you can see Y/N again."

"Lexa no! DO NOT take that chip!" Clarke shouts just as the barrel beneath Abby's feet falls out underneath her. Clarke immediately starts breaking down as a shocked expression takes over Lexa. She looks away and to Jaha.

"How can I take your word for this...This chip?" Lexa asks, keeping her head tilted. A small smile dances on Jaha's lips as he pulls out the chip and bends down in front of the commander. Her eyes never leave his.

"Because I'm already there. All of us are except for you and Clarke," Jaha explains. "This place is where everyone will find peace. Happiness. A place where you and Y/N can be together again. All you have to do-"

"LEXA THERE'S ANOTHER WAY!" Clarke shouts causing Lexa to pick up her head and look past the past chancellor. "There's another way...But if you take that chip, you're going to get us all killed." Lexa drops her head and bites her lip a bit. A war breaks out in her head knowing deep down she wanted nothing more than to see Y/N again. But knew that the dead are gone...The living are hungry. A soft, unnoticeable sigh escapes her lips and she shakes her head picking it up.

"I'm not taking the chip," she stated causing Jaha to squint his eyes, but nonetheless he stands. He walks over to a little table and picks up a fireplace poker and walks back to the commander. Lexa watches, no fear on her face as she watches Jaha rise the weapon.

"Apologies-" Jaha speaks but gets cut off by the doors opening quickly. Murphy and Bellamy come in quickly with guns.

"Bellamy stop him!" Clarke shouts. Immediately a gun shot goes off and Jaha falls to the ground dropping the stick. Lexa watches the man fall before picking up her eyes to the scene in front of her, noticing Murphy cutting down Clarke's mother and Bellamy aiding to Clarke. But it's not long before Clarke gets untied that she and Bellamy rush to Lexa and untie her.

"What is going on?" Lexa questions finally standing and wiping at her nose to rid of the blood. "

"All we know is you're the key to stop A.L.I.E," Clarke says, adding. "And I'm pretty sure there's a way to get Y/N back. Well Raven said she may be able to if she's in there."

"In where?" Lexa questions quickly her eyes softening.

"In the City of Light..." 

______________
________
______________

A/N: Real first chapter coming soon! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.1K 18
Non of these are mine I'm just putting them all in one place to make things easier.
303K 10.2K 33
{Book 1 of 3} ๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™Š๐™‰! I came to the ground being one of the 100s. Clarke Griffin kept an eye on me, they all did reall...
215K 3.8K 84
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—ป.) ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
2K 78 6
"๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต" "๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ?" raven reyes x fem!oc the 100 (s1-s?)