©Soulmates | Dramione

By aleiawritesss

"Ms Granger, I want you to marry my son" -Narcissa Malfoy Graduating from Hogwarts five years ago, Hermione t... More

1. New Life
2. Breaking Rules
3. Coincidence
4. The Mark
5. An Order
6. Real Friends
7. An Invitation
8. Make Up
9. Dinner with Malfoys
10. The Truth
11. Bits of Delight
12. Final Decision
13. Confused
14. The Request
15. Hermione Malfoy
16. Threat
17. Boundaries
18. Everything Went Wrong
19. The Burrow
20. Sectumsempra
21. The Only Way
22. The Feelings
23. Pain of the Scar
24. 20 Questions
25. Congratulations
26. What's Your Wish
27. Magical Letters
29. Only One
30. The Nightmare
31. Greatest Worry
32. Big Fight
33. The Discussion
34. Happy News
35. Daily Prophet
36. The Only Solution
37. Malfoy Manor
38. Sisters in Duel
39. Blood Purity
40. Blood Purity (2)
41. Blood Purity (3)
42. New House
43. Missing
44. The Constellations
45. Headquarters
46. Little Scorpius
47. Mosmorde
48. Presence
49. Smoke of Help
50. Anti-Muggle Wards
51. Death Eater
52. Go Home
53. Killing Curse
54. Untold Confession
55. Arrest
56. Apart
57. Grimmauld Place
58. Harry's Help
59. Ministry of Magic
60. Promise
61. Return
62. Possessive
63. Free
64. Soulmates

28. Beautiful Christmas

3.1K 77 6
By aleiawritesss

"Oh my God"

"Surprise, Hermione" Draco whispered slowly.

The backyard looked different. Much different to the one she saw this morning before going out with her Muggles friends. It looked like a whole new place. She knew it was only for tonight, but the designs, the view, the settings were breathtaking. As if Draco took lessons in interior designs for Muggles.

The lightbulbs are hanging at the ceiling of the canopy with wooden pole holding them. The beautiful vintage vases filled with roses and hydrangea. Few scented candles were floating to make it more romantic and lovely. The small table with two chairs wrapped in white clothes decorated the center of the canopy. Rose petals were surrounding them, forming the heart shape. Hermione turned to look at Draco, almost in tears.

"Hey! Are you crying?" Draco laughed.

"No!"

Hermione made a quick denial before heading into the canopy. Draco, being a gentleman, pulling the chair for his wife to sit. Thousands of questions were budging into Hermione's head right now. She had no idea why did Draco make such surprise for her. She had no idea why would he waste his time on doing such beautiful Christmas dinner for her? He could just invite all of their friends to have a Christmas party.

"You like it?" Draco took his seat.

"I love it! I had no clue you would make such a surprise like this"

"You said you wanted this year's Christmas to be memorable right? I think, this is the least I could do. Well, maybe Potter can do more because he knows like.. everything about you. Y'all be friends for more than 10 years"

Hermione laughed happily at Draco's words. She could smell jealousy but she decided to slip it away. She knew if she teased him, they'll end up in an immature arguments just like how they did on daily basis. Draco drew out his wand and muttered a spell. Few cuisines appeared on the table. Hermione smiled as she looked at foods. All of her favorite foods from Hogwarts.

"How did you know?"

"Well, I asked Potter few weeks ago. Like seriously, he knows everything about you"

"He's like a dear brother of mine, to be honest"

Draco smiled. They both began their dinner in silent. Draco helped to pour the wine into Hermione's glass before drinking together. He had never experienced the taste of Muggles alcohol. They're actually nice compared to the Firewhiskey he had since he was like 16 or 15. No burning sensation down his throat, just a delicious taste of grapes and other Muggles ingredients he never bother to know.

He looked at Hermione who was still enjoying her dinner. Nothing else could describe her tonight besides breathtaking. She looked so ethereal, like an angel. No bushy brown locks, but instead an elegant side bun that he remembered she used to style for Yule Ball on their fourth year. Her brown orbs will always have the power to make him drunk in those beautiful pair of eyes. Her plump strawberry pink lips. He looked at the jewelleries she was wearing. The one he bought for her. They looked very good on her. The cocktail dress that exposed her collarbone and shoulders made her even more breathtaking than the 14 years old Hermione. She looked like a princess from those books he's read before.

Princess Hermione.

"Draco. Thanks so much for this dinner. I really had no clue about what were you planning on"

"I'm good at making surprise then" Draco smirked.

"When did you even get time to plan this? I can't believe you made all these for me"

"Well, a little bit of help from mother and Potter"

"Still calling him Potter?"

They both bursted into laughter. Hermione's phone rang. Draco smiled and left the canopy as he let her to answer the call from her friends. Hermione laughed as she was having a conversation with Alice. As she talked to Alice, she couldn't resist looking at Draco in his full black suit playing with the snow falling. He looked so dashing and hot in the suit.

Hermione always liked it when Draco wore his suit. Usually when he went home after a hectic day at office, she just couldn't resist watching him in the suit. Not that he's not attractive in casual wear, but the black suit made him look more alive. With his platinum blonde hair, that just did it. His silver grey eyes were also one of her favorite feature of his. They look cold and scary, but the looks he gave when he's happy or sad are just vulnerable. It made her wanted to protect him always.

"Wanna play the snow?" Draco asked.

"Sure! Snowball fight?"

"Count me in!"

Hermione joined Draco to play with the snow at their front yard. Even though she's wearing a short and thin fabric dress, she still threw snowballs to Draco just to make sure she didn't lose. The laughter filled their yard as they ran to chase each other with snowballs levitated in the air. Hermione drew out her wand to make the snowballs bigger before attacking Draco in one throw. Draco collapsed to the ground, snows were covering his body. He laughed before looking at Hermione who was also laughing.

"Wands are not allowed!"

"Not for me!" Hermione laughed again.

Draco stood up and drew out his wand. He created the snowball and engorged it using the Engorgement Charm before throwing it to Hermione. Joy filled her face as he attacked her. They ran after each other with playful teasing, having fun like high school kids. Draco ran faster to catch up with Hermione. Thank God to his height, he managed to run faster and caught her in a hug. Hermione screamed in defeat. She threw a itty-bitty snowball to his face. Draco groaned.

"I won!" Draco laughed.

"That wasn't even a competition"

"For me it was"

They sat on the wooden swing, admiring the beautiful night sky. Draco placed his coat on Hermione's shoulders and pulled her into his hug to make sure she stayed warm. Hermione smiled looking at Draco who was admiring her beauty. When she realized he was looking at her with eyes filled with adoration and love, she blushed. Draco smiled.

"How are you feeling?"

"Spectacular. Draco, tonight is such an amazing moment to me. I'm gonna tell Harry and Ginny about how amazing the dinner was. How amazing the surprises were. You made me so happy"

"You make me happy too, Hermione. Mother's right. Being with you will make me find my true happiness. And also, learning something new"

Draco smiled before intertwining his fingers with Hermione's. He looked at her, stalking every beautiful feature on her face. Stalking the brown orbs he was always addicted to. His eyes fell to her plump strawberry pink lips before going back to look at her in his eyes. He planned everything and he knew he's ready to say this. He's going to tell her the truth.

"I love you, Hermione"

He whispered before kissing her lips tenderly. The kiss was filled with passionate love, like he was telling her that he truly loved her with all his heart. In an instant, Hermione replied to the kiss with the same energy, her arms wrapping around Draco's neck. Draco's right hand touched Hermione's face gently before deepening their kiss. They kissed passionately for few minutes before pulling away. Draco rested his forehead against Hermione's, panting hard. He smiled at her.

"I love you too, Draco"

This time, Hermione kissed Draco first without letting him say a thing. Draco smiled as he replied back to the kiss. His kiss went down to her jaw, neck, shoulder and collarbone. He suck at the skin between her neck and shoulder, Hermione made a sound that she thought she couldn't even know how to make whole this time. Draco left few hickeys on her neck before going up to kiss her on the lips again.

The kiss was fierce. Something both of them could never imagine they could've done. Draco licked Hermione's bottom lips, teasing her. Hermione gasped, letting Draco tasted every inch of her mouth. Draco smirked as their chests collided together. He lifted up Hermione's small figure, heading into the house.

He and Hermione entered his room, greeted by the silver and emerald green quilt hugging the mattress. Without breaking the kiss, he placed Hermione on the bed and got on top of her. Their outfits were all discarded in a blink. Throaty sounds filled the room as both of them were making love. Draco collapsed to the other side, smiling to his wife. He pulled her naked figure closer to him. He kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Hermione"

"I love you too, Draco"

********
Woohoo!

You know what they did right? I'm not good at writing smuts so I'll let it go just like that. Finally, the Dramione romance begins here! I'm so excited!

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Hope all of you are doing fine! Have a good day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
115K 2.3K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
335K 14.5K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...
1.1K 56 31
Updates every Monday and Thursday The world is a web of decisions. What we decide today changes our tomorrow. Each one of us is interconnected in thi...