✔️ ILLICIT DESIRES | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Consensual sex scenes ak... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (new)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
BONUS

Chapter 28

25.6K 763 204
By LilaAurora_LA

Rita's pov

I woke up with a huge headache. There was literally a throbbing pain in my head. My body felt weak and my eyelids heavy.

When I finally managed to open my eyes, I was glad that there was only a dim light in the room. It must be early in the morning or late evening.

I wanted to turn my head to the side to look at the clock, but didn't have the strength. Sighing, I gave in and put my head back down.

I probably couldn't read the clock anyway due to my night-blindness. Trying to get comfortable in bed, I tried to move, but my limbs felt like locked.

After a while I tried to move again, and frowned as I touched something hairy. Frowning, I pulled on the hairs, trying to figure out what I was touching.

"If you don't stop pulling on my beard, I'll tie you up." I heard him grunt. Gasping, I stopped pulling on his beard.

"Sorry, I didn't see, it's dark and I can't see anything because of my night blindness," I mumbled embarrassed, taking my hands off his face.

"I know," he grunted. Sounding very close to me, I wondered where exactly he was. Curiously, I fumbled around to find out where I was lying.

"Hands off my dick too!" he gritted out with his raspy morning voice. Immediately, I stopped touching him.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know I was touching it, I didn't see what I was touching due to my—"

"Night-blindness? I know," he cut me off, "I'm slowly starting to think you're taking your night-blindness as an excuse touch me."

"I-I was only trying to figure out where I was lying," I stammered nervously. "On top of me," he yawned.

"Where?" I asked puzzled, before it dawned on me what he meant. "What, wait ... why am I on top of you?"

"Great question, why are you on top of me and not by your side of the bed?" he asked me back.

"I don't know, I guess I moved in my sleep and didn't notice where I was lying—"

"Due to your night-blindness? That's starting to get a very weak excuse," he claimed as I could feel his hands on my back, tracing my backbone up and down.

Blushing, I tried to get up, which wasn't a good idea as I felt light-headed. "I feel dizzy," I muttered with my hands on his chest to stable myself.

"How did you think you'd feel after gulping down half of the bottle?" he asked me. Feeling nauseous, I gagged.

"Oh, Hell no! Get the fuck off me!" He moved me off him in seconds as I gagged continuously.

"I think I will vomit," I said, sitting on the bed with my hands over my mouth now. "Then go to the fucking bathroom!" I heard him say, pushing me off bed.

Stretching my arms out as I couldn't see anything, I tried to find my way to the bathroom. I heard him curse before he grabbed my arm and dragged me with him.

I groaned when he stopped and opened the lights. "It's too bright!" I complained, my eyes feeling sensitive.

"If the lights are closed, it's too dark! If I open the lights, it's too bright! What the Hell do you want from me?" he asked me before I gagged again.

"Never mind, you can tell me later." He pulled me to the toilet. As soon as I was sitting in front of the toilet I started vomiting. And I felt like dying while puking my guts out.

After I was finally done emptying my stomach, I flushed the toilet. When I got up I groaned in pain, all my muscles ached.

Feeling like crap, I sat down on the toilet seat. "Here, drink something," he said, holding a bottle in front of me.

Dazed out, I took the bottle. I wanted to open the bottle lid but it was already opened. Well, less work for me.

Guiding the bottle to my lips, I took a sip. Scrunching my face at the strong taste, I put the bottle down. It didn't taste like waiter.

Looking down, I gasped as I noticed that he gave me the bottle I drank yesterday. "No ... why are you giving me alcohol? Take it away from me," I groaned, pushing the bottle back towards him.

"Why don't you want it anymore? You couldn't keep your hands from the bottle yesterday," he said, wiggling with the bottle in front of my face. "What has changed?"

"I feel like shit," I muttered. "How did you think you'd feel like after gulping my whiskey bottle down like water?" he asked me, putting the bottle next to the sink.

"Like I've felt on my wedding day, when you gave me the whiskey bottle, happy and careless." Sighing, I rubbed my face, that headache was painful.

"Well, that," he claimed, pointing to the bottle I drank yesterday, "is an expensive whiskey bottle, way stronger than the cheap shit you drank on your wedding day. Seriously, what were you thinking, you could literally die from an overdose!"

"Says the one who drank almost an entire bottle when I had to pull a bullet out of your butt," I huffed. "I can handle my alcohol, but you, you are getting out of hand." He crossed his arms, looking at me with downcast eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I asked with a confused frown on my face.

"You don't remember, do you?" he smirked. "What?" I asked lost, I had a huge hangover. The taste of vomit in my mouth was disgusting. Getting up, I walked to the washbasin to rinse my mouth.

Opening the tap, I bent down to rinse my mouth. "The way you called me daddy." His voice close and low, I felt his warm hand on my thigh, dangerously near my ass.

Getting startled, I straightened up, spitting and choking on the water, that was running down my clothes now. Coughing, I felt him pat my back.

"I called you what?" I squeaked surprised. "Oh, that's not all," he chuckled, it was a dark chuckle, the one that gave you goosebumps.

"Then, we had some spanking going on." He spanked me very hard, making me yelp. With a hand on my ass, rubbing the burning area, I walked backwards, looking at him with my mouth gaping open.

"Why so surprised, ragazza?" He walked towards me, grabbing my face, his thumb brushed my cheek. "But I have to say the slapping was very weak, we have to work on that."

"I-I ..." I shook my head. That couldn't be real, I wasn't into some weird shit like that!

"What's the matter, ragazza? Are the words stuck in your throat? Like the time I had my hand wrapped around your throat?"

"You are fucking with me," I muttered embarrassed. What the hell happened yesterday? "Like yesterday?" he smirked at me. Propped up against the wall behind me with my hands flattened on the cold tiles of the wall, I looked at him.

"Stop toying with me!" I spat frustrated. "How do you know I am toying with you? You remember?" he asked me with a grin, loving to mess with my mind.

He might be masterminded, but I wasn't a complete numbskull. He refused to fuck me since day one. Therefore, I was very sure that he hadn't fucked me yesterday. Instead of freaking out, I looked at him calmly, deciding to toy back.

"You remember how great the feeling was?" Squeezing my cheeks, my chin went a little down and my mouth opened, before his two fingers slipped in my mouth. I felt a pill in my mouth. "How well you swallowed. Now, be a good girl and swallow again."

Whatever the pill was, I knew it wasn't harmful. He wouldn't harm me as he tried to keep me alive. Sucking on his finger, I swallowed the pill in my mouth.

Then, I twirled my tongue around his fingers, looking into his darkened blue eyes, which were fixed on my mouth. Pulling my head back a little, I let his fingers slip out of my mouth with a wet pop.

Tilting my head, I looked at him. "I don't remember," I told him, sweeping with tongue over my upper lip, "you want to revive my memories? Have a repeat?"

"As tempting as you are, I have something else planned for you." He pulled away, turning away to leave.

"Wait, what have you given me? Birth control?" I asked flushed. "No, you don't need it." He walked out of the bathroom.

"Why's that? You just have talked like we had sex yesterday." I followed him out of the bathroom.

"We had some spanking and choking, ragazza! And you swallowed like a good girl ragazza! You were wild, ragazza!" I imitated him by repeating his twisted words before I bumped into his back when he stopped walking in the bedroom now.

Rubbing my nose, I took a step back and looked up. Taking a step toward me, he grabbed me by my back and pulled me closer. I felt myself blushing when he leaned down and his nose skimmed on my cheek.

"If I had fucked you yesterday, you would still feel me deep inside your cunt with every step you would struggle to take now," he breathed against my neck.

"I knew you were lying to me again," I muttered, referring to our conversation in the bathroom. "I don't lie, ragazza," he claimed, his nose skimming over my collarbone.

"You just did in the bathroom," I told him. "I wasn't lying," he still denied. Turning my head towards him, my lips brushed against his cheek, as I muttered, "Then, what have I swallowed like a good girl?"

"Alcohol," he hummed, his lips on my neck now, giving me goosebumps. "And what about the spanking, slapping and choking story?" I asked with a frown.

Turning his head, his lips brushed over mine. "You slapped, spanked and choked me," he said, making me gasp in shock.

"How am I still alive?" I muttered to myself. "I am asking myself the same," he remarked, confusing me again.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, my brows dipped down. "Your morning breath, it's killing me," he told me unfazed.

"What are you doing in my face? Get away!" I pushed him away embarrassed. "Gladly, not a fan of your alcoholic scent anyway." He pushed me away.

Stumbling over the door, I fell on my ass. Looking from the door on the ground to him, I asked frustrated, "How am I going to take a shower with the door broken?"

"Why? You need the door in your shower routine?" he asked, making me groan in annoyance. "I don't want you to watch me!" I spat embarrassed.

"But you want me to fuck you? That doesn't make sense, ragazza," he remarked amused with his eyes down on me.

"I don't want to give you more material to mock me!" I spat, getting up from the ground. "You would not," he said firmly before turning around. "Now follow me!"

"I want to shower first ..." I contradicted, watching him leave the bedroom, wondering where he was going.

"You can take your shower after cleaning up the mess you've created yesterday!" I heard him say. "I don't need you to waste me water, twice!"

"Mess? What mess?" I muttered quietly, following him. And I gasped out loud when I saw the mess im the living room.

"Sit down and have some breakfast," he said, sitting down on the couch and starting to eat the food on the table before him.

Taking a seat on the couch, I looked at the food that was out for a day now. I didn't know what came over me yesterday that made me waste that much food, knowing I wouldn't even eat half of it.

Not wanting to sound like a complete brat, I didn't ask for fresh food. Taking the burger, I took a bite. The cheese was frozen, and the sauce had soaked the bread.

Putting the burger down, I decided to eat the Pommes Frites, but they were cold and I felt like chewing a gum every time I chewed one down. The pizza bread was dry.

"The food isn't really edible," I sighed, losing my appetite with every bite I took from the variety we had on the table.

"Why you think that?" he asked, literally eating like a pig. "It's cold and dry, can we please heat a new meal?" I asked with a mutter.

"And what will happen with all the food you decided to heat yesterday?" he asked me back, raising a brow.

"We can throw it away? Or give it to the animals in the streets?" I suggested.

"When I was a homeless child, I'd die for the food in front of you, like many other homes people with a hungry stomach, and you want to give the food to street animals?" His voice was firm, his gaze emotionless.

"I am sorry, I didn't know that food is a touchy subject for you," I apologized with a mutter, not asking for fresh food again. But I didn't eat either, I just sat there with my gaze down.

"You should eat," he told me. "I am full," I lied, but in real the food wasn't for my taste. My dad might be an asshole, but he had always fed me fresh. I've never eaten leftovers.

"You will need your energy," he claimed, and I looked at him. "For what?" I asked curiously, reminding that he had said that he has other plans for me.

"To clean up your own shit," he told me. "I beg your pardon?" I asked — scared that I had literally shit in his apartment while being drunk.

"To clean up my living room and the kitchen," he enlightened me. I sighed relieved. "Alright," I agreed without a fight. "You won't fight me on that?" he asked, popping Pommes Frites in his mouth.

"Well, I don't like to sit in my own shit either, therefore I will clean up the mess I've created," I said firmly.

Looking at me with sleepy eyes, he got up with the pizza plate and headed to the kitchen. Not long after he came back with a heated pizza plate, placing it before me. "Eat well, you will need your energy."

"Thank you," I sighed, taking a bite. Heated up, it tasted much better, like it was freshly made. "I am sorry for wasting all the food, I didn't know what came over me yesterday that made me act reckless," I admitted, feeling guilty for wasting all the food.

"It's not wasted, we will eat it. After you are done eating, store all the food in boxes in the cabinet and put them into the fridge, we will heat a meal every mealtime," he told me. With my mouth full of food, I nodded my head.

He watched me silently. I didn't feel uncomfortable under his gaze. Spending time with him day and night I got more comfortable around him, which wasn't good, as he was a first class murderer.

We sat like that while we ate. Occasionally, he looked at his phone or at me eating. When I was done eating, I got up, taking the undone food to the kitchen.

Going back and forth between the kitchen and the living room where he was still sitting on his phone, I took all the food to the kitchen and stored them in boxes I had found in the cabinet.

Then, I cleaned the kitchen, there weren't many dishes around. But I put the few dirty dishes into dishwasher.

Cleaning wasn't an area I was used to. Learning by watching, I did what I've seen from the maids at home. Wetting a dishcloth, I wiped the kitchen island and the counters.

Satisfied how clean the kitchen looked now, I headed into the living room, wiping the table with the dishcloth next.

The only struggle I had was with the vacuum cleaner. It sucked like a first class bitch, literally picking on the carpet when I wanted move it up and down to suck the crumbles in.

Roman saw my struggle but he wasn't helping at all. Sitting there like an angry bull, he watched me frustrated.

"Why are you looking at me angrily? I am already giving my best," I huffed, trying to vacuum the ground. "It's very hard not to look if you bend with only a shirt with nothing under it," he remarked.

Gasping, I straightened up. I felt airy down there while I moved, but I didn't know I was bare underneath. Tracing my thighs up, I came in touch with my pussy.

His eyes darkened as he still watched me, his eyes fixed on where my hand was. "Where are my boxers?" I asked quietly, blushing. I knew I had them on yesterday.

His eyes traveled from my crotch up my body, stopping at my face. "You mean my wet boxers?" he asked me.

"Wet? Why were they wet?" I gasped, fisting the end of the shirt I was wearing and pulling it down as it suddenly felt too short, making me feel too exposed.

"Ask your pussy," he smirked at me. Every time I thought he couldn't make me feel more embarrassed, he proved me wrong.

"You're teasing me again," I muttered flushed. "I am teasing you?" he chuckled, getting up and approaching me. "How am I the tease if you are the one standing in front of me — only in my shirt?"

"How am I the tease if I am not your type?" I asked him, looking up at him with my head tilted. "How do you know you are not my type?" he asked with his eyes down on me.

"That's what you've said me," I remarked. "Well, don't believe every word that's leaving my mouth, then," he muttered.

"And what should I believe? For example," I asked, crossing my arms, "should I believe that you will let me go?"

"You are a pain in my ass, and a bullet in my heart if it came out you're not dead, you think I keep you alive for fun? Just to kill you later?" he asked. He was right, he'd kill me sooner if that was his plan.

"No, not for fun, because you are not man enough to fuck me," I provoked him, copying the mocking smirk he usually had on when he messed with my mind.

"Rita." When he called my name, I knew he was mad. Otherwise he'd call me ragazza. "What? You're admiring Lucifer, and killing people, you are already a big sinner!" I put my hands on his chest.

"What if we sin together once?" I traced my hands down his arms. "Don't tempt me," he gritted out, almost losing control, giving in to me.

"If I am tempting, then I shouldn't be ugly," I hummed, tracing my tongue over my bottom lip. "Am I attractive? Do you find me attractive?"

"You are not," he muttered, closing his eyes for a second. Getting on my tiptoes, my lips ghosted over his as I said, "you fucking liar."

Then, I snatched his phone away from him and ran to the stairs. "Fuck! Rita!" I heard him cuss after me. Looking back, I saw him close at my heels, while I called 911.

"Nine-one-one, what's your emergency?" the lady on the line asked as I turned around and looked at Roman. His eyes cold and murderous, he had a knife in his hand.

"I am sex deprived, my daddy won't fuck me." I grinned at him with the phone to my ear. I noticed how his grasp on the handle tightened when I called him daddy. Obviously, he had a kink — a weird kink.

Cocking my head, I stretched the phone towards him when he walked towards me. I groaned as he pushed me against the wall with the knife against my neck. Holding the phone towards his ear, he talked to person on the other line, "I am sorry, my girlfriend drank a little too much, yeah won't happen again, of course."

"Tell them everything is fine," he whispered at me, holding to phone to my ear. "Miss, is everything really okay?" the woman asked.

"No, two pussies in a relationship is too much," I smirked at him, seeing how his nostrils were flaring. "Other than your relationship problems, everything is fine?" she asked again.

"Yeah, everything is fine." Aside from the fact that I had a knife pressed against my neck by a murderer, looking at me murderously.

"Then, please don't disturb the line again, if you're not in danger," she sighed. "I am sorry, goodbye," I apologized. Ending the call, Roman looked at me madly.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" he hissed close to my face. "No, I am still waiting for you to blow my mind, Josefina said you're very good at it," I grinned at him, not caring I had a knife pushed against my throat.

"You want me to fuck you like a slut?" he asked, his voice low and thrilling. "Please, daddy" I asked nicely. Yanking the knife away from my throat, he threm onto the bed.

Landing on my belly, I turned my head aside to see him taking the handcuffs. "Don't move." Twirling the cuffs in his hand, he got on the bed. Cuffing my hands behind my back, he flipped me on my back.

"I don't want to hear a single word from you, except your moans, understood?" he asked with lust in his eyes while his lips ghosted over mine. "You will be a good girl, let me fuck you like you're begging me for days." Biting my lip, I nodded my head. The knife in his hand should scare me, but instead it excited me.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, SKIP UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.

Tracing the knife down the shirt I had on, he cut my shirt from the middle up, fully exposing me to his sight. Feeling a little embarassed, as his eyes were fixed on my most private area, I wanted to close my legs, but he didn't let me.

"Oh no, sluts don't get shy," he said darkly, "they spread their legs and take it, like greedy little whores." Grabbing my thighs, he pulled my legs more apart, having me spread-eagle under him.

Looming over my naked body with my torn garments, his lips latched on my neck. His hand with the knife right next to my face, supporting himself so that he wouldn't crash me under him.

Licking and sucking on my neck, I knew he was breaking my skin, leaving his marks on me. His free hand moved down my body. I gasped as he cupped my sex.

"That's mine for the while now," he grunted. My toes curled as his thumb brushed my clit. "How does it feel? Good?" he asked with his face buried in the crook of my neck, his thumb pressing against my clit.

Sighing, I nodded my head, the needy feeling in the pit of my stomach increasing with his circling motion he did with his thumb.

I felt myself get hot down there. "You really are a needy slut, huh?" He asked, tracing this fingers up and down my slit, feeling how wet I was.

I let out a moan as he easily slipped a finger inside me. Clenching around his finger, I gasped as he put a second one when he thrusted them back inside me.

I cried in pleasure as his mouth found mine, sucking, biting and pulling on my bottom lip. Bucking my hips, I moved with his fingers inside me.

Letting go of my lip, I had a metallic taste in my mouth as his greedy mouth kissed down my neck, stopped at my breasts.

My hands behind my back clutched around the bedsheets and I arched my back, as he sucked my nipple in his mouth, nibbling at him, before pulling back and blowing on it, watching it getting erected. Then, he did the same assault to my other boob.

With his mouth on my boobs, his tongue twirling around my nipple, and his fingers inside, fucking me with them, I came with a load moan. I felt like I was high on drugs, while he curled his fingers, intensifying the feeling that shot through my body.

Still trying to get down from my high, I saw him sitting between my legs. Turning the knife in his hand, his palm was wrapped around the sharp end.

I gasped nervously as he pressed the handle against my clit that felt sensitive from my orgasm. Before I could utter a single words, I felt the handle press against my opening.

Shocked and thrilled, I felt how something hard and cold entered me. I watched him watch me — my sex — as he pushed the handle slowly in and out.

It still stretched me, reaching deeper inside me. "How does it feel?" he asked, his eyes now on my face, still fucking me with a knife.

Biting my lip, I didn't know if I was allowed to speak or not. "You are way more submissive in bed, huh? You can talk when I ask you a question," he muttered, slowly spinning the handle inside me.

"A little painful as I feel stuffed, but good," I sighed, clenching around the handle, trying to get used to the foreign object inside me.

"Good to know you can handle the handle, otherwise we has some problems," he muttered with a smirk on his face. "You know why?" I shook my head.

"Because my dick is way bigger and thicker than the handle inside your pussy." He increased his pace, his eyes fixed back on my pussy, he watched how he drove the handle inside me in and out.

I arched my back, as I was close, but let out a whine when he pulled it completely out of me. I let out a frustrated cry, as he licked the handle with a smirk on his lips.

"Please," I begged for my release. "Will you act like a brat again?" he asked me, still eating me from the handle.

"No." I shook my head. "No, what?" he asked with a hum. "No ... daddy ..." I said with a blush. "Good girl," he grunted, wiping the juices on the handle on my pussy.

Crawling off me, he got off and took his clothes off with his eyes still on me. Standing on the foot-side of the bed, he crawled back on to of me — naked.

"Now, you want daddy to fuck you?" he asked me, pressing his hard dick against my hot pussy. "Yes," I whined, arching my back as he moved his angry dick up and down my slit.

"Yes, what?" he asked again. "Yes, daddy," I muttered, giving in to his kinks, losing myself in the pleasure he was offering me. My pussy felt empty, wanting to be filled again.

He aligned his dick at my entrance and slowly started to thrust in — steadily. I scrunched my face as he thrusted in more and more, making me feel full. Now, I felt really stuffed. The knife felt nothing compared to his dick.

"Does it hurt?" he asked me when he saw my pained expression. "Just a little," I admitted, clenching around him to get used to him.

"If you keep clenching around me with you tight cunt, I won't be able to control myself," he gritted out, the veins on his neck popping.

"Sorry," I sighed, trying to get used to him as he reached next to the nightstand, taking the keys and undoing my handcuffs.

Having free movement, I placed my hands on his broad shoulders, feeling his every muscle on his body. This man was really only made of muscles.

As he saw how I started to relax and get used to his size, he slowly started moving in and out. There was still a light pain — no matter how wet and ready I was for him.

But the pleasure was way higher than the pain. Still very edged from his knife play, I came, my pussy contracting around his thick shaft that he had railed deep inside my pussy.

"Fucking hell," he groaned in pleasure, wrapping an arm around my waist, he arched my back and fucked me harder.

With his hand wrapped around my throat where he was putting a light pressure and his mouth on mine, exploring it like a map, my moans were all muffled.

Getting fucked through my peak, I came again, feeling how he was throbbing inside me now. With lazy and satisfied eyes, I watched him how he pulled out and came all over my belly.

"Don't even dare to sleep, I am not even nearly done with you little tease," I heard him say in my ear, before I was turned around and fours.

I felt him enter me from behind. My legs felt weak from my orgasm. I fisted the sheets in my hands, as he pushed himself back into my pussy.

Feeling sore, but not wanting him to stop, I buried my face in the sheets as he filled me to the hilt again, before fucking me from behind.

My back arched more when he grabbed my long hair. Wrapping it around his hand, he pulled me back by my hair, making me meet his thrusts.

Getting fucked, my eyes landed on the mirror, attached on the wall left to me. I watched in the mirror how he let go of my hair, and wrapped his hand around my breasts.

My back pressing against his chest, his hand squeezed my boob, as his ass clenched every time his hips drove towards me, hitting the spot in me like an expert, making me knees buckle.

His lips on my shoulder, his teeth grazing my shoulder breath, biting and breaking my skin to his liking, I watched the erotic side of us with my head placed on his shoulder in the mirror.

To have a better balance, I held with hands his forearm he had wrapped around my chest. He squeezed my boob, twirling my nipple occasionally between his thumb and index finger. My other boob bounced with every hard thrust. His cum from before was running down my body. His dick inside me twitching, ready to paint me with another load.

Coming again, my knees trembled. Bending me again before bending over me, he fucked me harder. My body was pushed a little forward, every time he pushed inside me.

He had drained all my energy when he finally pulled out, making me wince, as I was really sore, and came all over my back and ass.

"That was amazing." I heard him grunt as I was too tired to move. Then, I winced as he picked me up and walked to the bathroom.

Standing under the shower with me, he set the water temperature. Hot water in the right temperature cascaded over our bodies.

I had my legs wrapped around him. His dick was dangerously near my well-fucked cunt. But liking to rub myself at his still half erected dick, I heard him groan.

"You won't be able to walk tomorrow," he warned me. "I don't care," I moaned boldly, before he pressed my back against the shower wall.

His eyes staring into mine, he slowly placed his dick at my entrance. Then, he let me slide down on him. It was painful this time.

I didn't care if my body was tired and sore or not, I loved the way he touched me. I loved the affection I received. I felt mattered — even if it was for something petty like sex.

His hands on my ass and hip, he moved me on his erection, using my body to get himself off.

His moans were just turning me on more, making me forget the painful grasp he had on my ass. I welcomed every pain that came from him.

The pain in my sex went to the background when his dick stimulated my clit every time he pulled out and pushed back inside, brushing my bundle of nerves.

Arching my back, I craned my neck. Feeling how his lips sucked on my sweet spot on my neck when I reached my peak.

Placing me gently down, I slumped down the wall, watching how he fisted himself, tugging on his dick with hard strokes.

Groaning, he came all over my breasts. Sitting on the ground I looked up at him, not knowing what to do next.

I blushed. I couldn't move. My sex ached. "I can't stand," I muttered as he looked at me with downcast eyes.

"Then, stop giving me those fuck me eyes," he said with a gruff voice, pulling me up. My body collided against his that I used to support myself.

I felt exhausted and sleepy when he gently run a loofah sponge around my body, cleaning our aftermath off my body.

I was half conscious and half asleep when he took me out of the shower, making me wear his bathrobe — the one I had never touched, that he was hanging near the shower.

But it felt dry, smelling clean when made me wear it. Then, he lifted me up again and carried me to the couch on the bedroom.

I felt embarrassed as he changed the sheets. When he was done, he was about to carry the dirty sheets to the bathroom.

But stopping mid-track, he frowned, seeing the blood on the sheets. I thought he was disgusted by the blood, before he looked at me worriedly.

Now, I frowned as he walked towards me. Pushing me down the couch, he wanted undid my bathrobe. "W-What are you doing?" I asked startled, as he spread my legs.

"Have I cut you? I was cautious not to cut you, are you hurt?" he asked, almost sounding worried. "No, you didn't cut me, it's normal for me to bleed, I guess, it was my first time, you didn't hurt me," I assured him with a blush, closing my my legs.

Sitting up, I tied the robe as he let out a sigh of relief. I gasped surprised when he picked me up and carried me to the bed.

He placed me gently on the mattress, pulling the clean sheets over me. I thought he'd let me sleep. Instead he grabbed my face, making me look into his eyes.

"You sure you are not hurt?" he asked once again. "I am fine, just sore after you've blown my mind, like you've blown away my home," I told him with a small smile. "I will survive, after all I survived an onslaught."

"You did." He grinned at me. Yawning, I closed my eyes. "Let's see how well you'll survive me every night from now on." I felt him caressing my cheek. His lips ghosting over my temple, placing a light kiss.

Humming, I was too tired to pay attention to what he was saying. Half asleep, I noticed how he got in bed and pulled me closer to him before pulling the covers over us.

Losing my innocence to the man who was assigned to kill me, I fell asleep in his arms — feeling safer than ever.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Okay, now! Who seduced who?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...