Through it all || Tamaki Amaj...

By VioletQueen7

ReaderXTamaki Amajiki Y/N is the daughter of Aizawa. She manifested her father's quirk and a water quirk, whi... More

Moving away
New School, New friends.
The results
Tears
Quick note
First Day
Meet Your Classmates
First Challenge Awaits
Second year
Hawks' training
Ice Cream
Sudden Emotion Change
Quit Avoiding Him.
Confessions
Class Rep
Training Camp
UA's Sports Festival
The Letter
Investigation
Back home
The dance
Papa's guidance
Third Year
Quirk test
It's began
1 year
Shinsou's training
You aren't
Moving into the dorms
Meeting Class 1-A
Request
Festival
Nomu
Nomu Aftermath
Fallen Heroes
Devistation
The New Hero world
Q&A
Question
Long awaited Epilogue

Its time

1.7K 61 89
By VioletQueen7

I knew something was happening. It was going to be huge. Endeavor had called me in to help dicaphring what Hawks had left for us, as I was Hawks' best intern.

The book, and the key words that were highlighted. When attempting to decipher the code, Endeavor had given me a piece of paper and a pen to write everything down. I wrote down each word that was highlighted. I then started to remember that he held up a peace sign before leaving for his big mission that I wasn't allowed to be a part of. I threw everything I had and ran towards the white board, I wrote down the second word of each highlighted section.

When I uncovered the message, I opened my eyes wide in shock. I looked at Endeavor and it was as he feared. I heard endeavor come up behind me as he heard my gasp. He takes a deep breath, knowing exactly what we had to do. He called up some agencies and we had a meeting.

"We have to tell UA. This event is bigger than we thought."

Endeavor begins, causing me to immediately slam my fist on the table,

"They are just children, I don't care that they go to UA and are training to become Heroes. They are still kids! We can't put them against something as big as this! What about your son! What about his friends!"

Endeavor stood up to me and I was well aware of the height difference. I stood my ground and that's when a hand was placed on my shoulder. It was Papa, he looks at me,

"I trust my students and class 1-B to be able to take on this threat. I agree that we shouldn't have kids participating, but they need to. Their quirks are powerful."

I take a shaky breath and nod my head in agreement, I take my seat.

We were gathering up a lot of forces. I was put into the front lines. My job was to help the first years go from being in the front and as soon as their job was done, I was required to bring them to the back along with Fatgum. Tamaki had told me that he was going to be Fatgum's side kick come the next year. We'd have to celebrate later as we were all working very hard to make sure that the league will be taken down properly this time.

Right now we were waiting for the signal. I was currently with Tsukyomi, Fatgum, and Suneater. Waiting on our cue to go. I had a bunch of water bottles with me and I kept drinking them up so that my reserves were prepared. The bigger my reserves the less chance I have of passing out. As soon as I finished the water bottle I was currently on, the cue was givin and we rushed in. We were rushing towards the mansion entrance that wasn't blocked off by allies.

"SunEater, MizuChu. You're up."

We heard Fatgum say. I could see Suneater begin to transform using his vast hybrid chimera. With my waters I began to make two swords that I could wheel. My swords wouldn't kill them, but they could pass through their body and knock them out as I am able to control where most hydrogen bonds can go. We both rushed in at the same time and attacked the villains trying to protect the entrance and run away.

"Sorry but I need you folks to stand down."

I heard Suneater say as I said,

"Allow me to cut through your defenses!"

I heard Tsukyomi use his quirk and used his dark shadow to help him out. Me and Suneater stood back to back fighting off the villains. I remembered a technique about senbons and I started to form the edges of one all around my body, water ones of course,

"Duck Suneater!"

I yell out, he does what I told him to do and I jump up into the air and do a quick twirl letting the senbons out, hitting multiple enemies and knocking them unconscious. Suddenly I saw Tsukyomi inside of fat gum's stomach like a baby bird. I looked towards Suneater and nod my head,

"I'll be back. I gotta make sure the first years get to the rear."

"Right. Stay safe."

"You too."

With that I activated my wings and took off, following Fatgum by his side. I helped him grab some of the first years and put them within his stomach. Suddenly I saw a huge blue flame coming from one the buildings. I looked towards Tsukyomi and saw him leaving Fatgum,

"Keep going! I'll go after him. I'll keep him safe even if it's the last thing I do!"

I yelled out to Fatgum. He looked upset that Tsukyomi didn't stick to the plan. I followed him closely. We saw that Hawks was pinned down by Dabi, his flames getting bigger, I waved my hand up in the air before releasing water from it to hit the flames and Tsukyomi hit Dabi, pushing him back. I used my erasure quirk on Dabi to make sure he wouldn't hurt Hawks or Tsukyomi. I could hear Darkshadow crying a bit,

"Fumikage, Aizawa-senpai.. this is bad.. his back.. it's gone.."

I knew what he was referring to, his vermillion wings, they were basically crisped. I had put a protective water shield on Hawks back to help heal it, and I put one on Tokoyami to prevent him from getting burned. I kept my eyes on Dabi, he tried using his quirk and that's when he discovered who I was.

"They're bringing UA brats into this. Check this mess out... your guy killed one of ours. Hero's hands are dirtier than ours. Nice to see you, Aizawa Y/N. Didn't think that a girl like you had the power to wield your old man's quirk."

He came rushing at me. Knowing he had to take me down first in order to get his quirk back, Tokoyami didn't let Dabi's words cut through him, as the reason why he was even here right now was for the guy he had in his arms right now.

"I'm just concerned about my mentor."

"To..ko..ya..mi... Ai...za...wa.."

I heard Hawks say. I didn't look back to see if they were okay, as Dabi started punching at me, I was able to dodge and duck against his fist, I was able to grab them, but he pulled back quicker than I expected. He grabbed onto my tied up hair, I reached for his wrist to stop whatever he had planned, but then he head butted me harsh. Causing my goggles to shatter and for a shard to stab one of my eyes. Naturally this caused me to blink.

"TOKOYAMI GO."

I scream out, but Dabi had other plans, he pinned me to the ground and was now using his foot to crush me. I then saw Tokoyami trying to dodge his flames, he had darkshadow hit Dabi and he soon jumped down and Dabi followed them. I followed as well, even with all the pain that was going throughout my body. I could only see with one eye so it was a bit hard to judge the depth of where everyone was. I could see Dabi was going to roast the two of them and I used my wings and surrounded my body in an armor of water. I was upside down as I extended out my whole body like a starfish to protect Hawks and Tokoyami. I let out a lot of water through all parts of my body. I didn't know where he was aiming, but I was determined not to let them get hit no matter what.

"AIZAWA-SENPAI."

He yells out, there was a big ball of water that helped distguish dabi's flames. I move my head slightly to look at Tokoyami, I smile at him to let him know everything would be okay. The smile was what made him start to tear up, he took this as a sign to leave as well, to which i didn't mind. This is what I wanted him to do, to get out of here.

Suddenly a huge ice wall was activated towards the side of the building, the forced caused me to knock into Dabi, who smirks. Tokoyami flies away, because he knew what I was doing and didn't second guess me. Which I was glad about.

"You'll be another fun toy to torment those damn hero's."

I used a lot of my water to prevent him from burning anything else. I still had some on Tokoyami and Hawks, I could still feel their hearts beating. I felt Dabi grab my wrist and burn whatever was on either of the wrist, I tried using my quirk but his flames overpowered my water, turning it into hot steam. Due to my reserves getting low and how close he was when using his quirk, it overpowered mine. He then uses his hand to attempt to knock me unconscious, I roll out of the way and kick my feet up to kick his face. Thats when I realized, Dabi had burned the bracelet that Tamaki had gotten me, I didn't let that affect me. I couldn't, not now. There were bigger things at hand. One of my eyes were closed and the other one was focused on Dabi. I fought until I couldn't anymore. My water shield around my body helped in not having his flames burn me too badly. He had this devious smile on his face.

"Your perseveres are running low because you care more about that kid and that damn mentor of yours. I wonder where else you have that water going to.."

Naturally there was one around Tamaki, as it was an instinct for it to surround him like a suit of armor, I didn't have control over it. I could feel my vision starting to darken and I went into my weaken formed, I collapsed to the ground and Dabi takes a knife and stabs my back to make sure I don't go anywhere. He then hoisted me over his shoulder.

"The bigger they are, the hard they fall."

He whispers into my ear as he hops onto a giant beast. He smirks as he started to burn my ankles with his flames. He was torturing me and making my body look worse than it already is. He was doing this so he could taunt the Heroes even more. He knew I was one of the strongest UA students and knew that showing them that he took me down, could blow their self esteem.

"You.. won't win..."

I whispered out as he burns me more,

"I think I already have, doll face."

He mocks, laughing a little even.

I could feel us moving towards Shigaraki was. Once we got there, I could hear Dabi yelling. They yelled back and forth before he took this strange bottle out and poured it over his head and revealed his name. He started laughing like a mad man and jumped off the giant in an attempt to attack Shoto and Endeavor. I was able to crawl fast enough to look over the edge and use my erasure quirk to stop his flames. I then saw strings of clothing coming out from the sky.

It was best Jeanist, and clearly saw me on the giant's back. He quickly grabs me with his fabric as well and places me into his arms as he skydives towards the ground. He used some of his fabric to cover up my bleeding eye. He had one arm wrapped around my waist, and I had an arm wrapped around his shoulders.

"Don't go overboard with your quirk, you're badly injured."

I lost sight of Dabi, and suddenly a huge heat source could be felt. I witnessed his flames engulf around Nejire. Completely forgetting what Best Jeanist just told me,

"NO!"

I scream out, I attempted to shoot my water towards her and was successful in reaching her, I had to put so much of my reserves that I had into it. I was also able to the h2O bonds within the area as I tried to make the flames go away, I could feel my vision begin to get spotty. Best Jeanist had me in his arms as he was still able to control his fabrics in order to keep the giant tamed.

"I'm... sorry..

He heard me,

"No, you did an excellent job..."

He says softly back, I remembered the mission where me and Hawks had asked for him to disappear. It took a lot of explaining and he knew of my abilities. He trusts me. That much I can tell.

I could feel Nomu's coming to ambush us from behind, I tried using my water to protect us, but none of it was strong enough to withstand this attack..

"Po-"

I heard a familiar voice and I smirked, knowing exactly who it was. Suddenly a man with blonde hair and blue eyes joins the battle.

"POOOWWWEEEERRRR!"

He yells out, I got a faint glimpse of him before more of the Nomu's came to attack. It was good to see him back in action, a smile lingered on his face as he protected us. I used what was left of my water reserves and made a water whip, slashing through them with best Jeanist as he stabs them with his fabrics.

Luckily Nejire, Lemillion, Bakugou, and Ingenium had used their quirks to protect the two of us. My body couldn't take anymore of the pain, I could still feel my eye bleeding from earlier and blood rushing down my back from the knife that was plunged in there. I softly say,

"Nejire..."

I was so glad she wasn't burnt too bad, my water protected her enough not to get any degrees worst than the third degree. It seemed to only affect in the second degree which is a little bit of inner skin,

"Nejire! Are you okay?"

She smirks at me and Lemillion. She responds with,

"Feeling peachy. Thanks Y/N for helping with the flames, you did your best!"

Best Jeanist quickly went over to Papa and lays me down next to him as he was being guarded by Rock Lock and Manuel. I open my mouth to say something, and Manuel makes some water and puts his hand up to my mouth as he carries me towards the medic camp.

"Papa... I'm sorry.."

I whine out as I see Papa passed out near me, Rock Lock was carrying him and Manuel carried me. The knife was still in my back as they feared without the pressure of it I would loose more blood. They were quick to get to the camp. As we get close to the medical camp I was finally able to see Hawks and Tokoyami. I was laid right next to Hawks on stomach as there was a knife in my back. Tokoyami's eyes widen, I gave a soft smile as I finally let the darkness consume me.

An/ ngl this was my favorite chapter to write. Don't ask why, it just was. Also a warning: 3 more chapter remain after this one, I hope you guys have been enjoying this adventure with me! The conclusion is soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 46 9
"π–πž'π₯π₯ 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭" ✩ | Tᴑᴏ ʙᴏʏs ꜰΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ κœ°α΄Κ€ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄€κœ°κœ°α΄‡α΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ, Κ™α΄œα΄› ᴑᴇ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ᴑʜᴏ α΄‘ΙͺΙ΄s α΄›ΚœΙͺs α΄‘α΄€Κ€. π‘˜. π‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’π‘”π‘œ; οΏ½...
7.1K 110 32
First time doing this so please bear with me ---------------------------------- Ever since Mary's parents died at such a young age and her mother fig...
18.1K 756 20
Y/N has always found everything she sets her mind to. Athough she has often downgraded her quirk, Mirio Togata has always been there to cheer her rig...
277K 6.1K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILDπŸ’€πŸ’€ ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...