Emotionless Denki x reader

By idkanymorehh

So basically y/n comes from a difficult background and when they came to UA they had a rocky start. But they... More

First day of heroing
Nightmares(2)
The bakusqaud (3)
(4) day 2
(5)Lunch
(6)Truth or dare
(7)Sleepy town
(8)Before the sports festival
(9)Vs. Denki
(10)Vs. Shoto
(11)Between fight fluff
Vs. Katsuki
(13) Eraserhead
(14) a mis-reading?
(15)Shopping
(16) dorms
(17)bonding?
(19) Hawks
Before the storm(20)
PLEASE READ THIS.

(18) calm down jamal.

346 6 25
By idkanymorehh

I didn't reread this at all. There's probably spelling mistakes and stuff.

It's been another month of me being at UA. I've achieved a lot of academic goals as well as social/personal things. I'm basically up to speed this the whole learning thing. Not tryna brag but I'm a fast learner. I know I'm pretty great.

I've fallen into a pattern, on could call it a pattern of greatness, basically on Mondays and Wednesdays I chill at Shotos. Mostly just turn on a podcast and occasionally adding our thoughts to it. We're basically on out phones the whole time and just say random ass things that come to mind.

I hang out with the 'Bakusquad' basically whenever. Izu and I don't really talk and if we do it's just in passing or him asking for a pencil. Don't get me wrong he seems like a nice enough kid but we do t really have that click. We just don't have things in common nor are any of our conversations interesting when I try to make one.
Ochakos still a bitch.

My relationship with Mina is very much not one to put a label on. All she does is flirt with me and for the most part how we act are like two high schoolers who found their first love. Now don't get me wrong Mina is hot as satins ass cheeks, but I couldn't see us in a relationship. At most like a friends with benefits type of thing.

Katsuki and I are like bitch buddies. We basically hang out to vent and fight. Sometimes I go over just to sit in silence because I like the feel of his room.

As for me and Denki. Oh boy it's rough.
We kind don't talk because it's fucking awkward. I do like him okay I ain't a pussy I can say what I truly think.

Anyway today is more internships, yay. If you couldn't envision what I was going for there just think of the most unenthusiastic voice you can muster and ya that's me rn. Or me when I was saying yay. Anyway, because I was very much behind I had to sit out and spend that time with Mr. Z (Aizawa) for school things.

—-
"Okay, each of you have a list of people who wants you to intern for them. Pick a person and if you truly want someone not on the list write it down as well."
Mr. Z stood up front with papers that Iida promptly took from his hands and started passing out.

"Y/n." He said calling me up.
"Yes?" I said, almost sarcastically.
"Cut the sas, I'm not in the mood. Anyway Hawks wanted you for his internship." He said Barly looking up to me from his computer.

Hawks?? Out of all people. He's that 22 year old stuck up, yet be it hilarious, prick that thinks he too good for everyone. Well that's what I here at least. He does seem rather interesting though. I guess being around someone with comedic value could be fun.

"Okay Mr. Z, sounds fun."
He liked up from his computer raising an eyebrow.
"So I'm not getting an
'ahh Mr. Z you suck ass'
Or
'Why ya gotta do me like this'?"
He asked quoting thing that I probably would of said if I didn't like this situation.

"Nope he seems fun." I said.
He took a sip of his coffee. Us still making intense eye contact.
"Well then please sit back down."
I didn't say anything in response just sat back down.

"What got you looking like you won the lottery." Katsuki said as I sat down.
"First off that comparison is over used and you should find a better one, second I don't know. I may or may not of gotten the 2ed ranked pro hero in Japan as the host of my very first internship." I said looking back at him.

"First, no matter the comparison I use it's the fucking best because I used  it and second, why the fuck did he want you?" He questioned putting his full attention on me.
I look back at him with the same energy.
"The hell if I know."  Is all I said before turning back to my paper.
———-

The end of the day finally came. This past month I've been going off the the bathroom to watch anime during lunch.
(Actually something  I do. It really better then sitting with 'friends')

We're finally back to the dorms. Is a Wednesday so I head to Shotos dorm. I'm there before him so I made favorite tea and I had an idea.
What if instead of a podcast we watched Rick and morty?
I heard the dorm open to reveal Shoto putting his hand on his chest.

"Y/n you scared me. I thought you would stick around after class." He mentioned, also referring to the extra lessons I usually get from Mr. Z.
"Nah not to day buddy. I'm basically the best at everything so of course it only took me 3 months to learn everything a person learns with 9 years of schooling." I said as he took a seat next to me, drinking some of the tea I prepared for him.

"That is rather interesting." He said taking a sip after
"Okay Shoto," I said picking up the remote to the tv I put in there.
"I'm think we watch a show." I said logging into Mr. Zs' hulu.

"A show? Why the change of heart?"
"I don't know, just like to mix it up sometimes. You know how much I hate boring things." I said going to season 3 of rick and morty. Going to Mortys mind blowers because they're only second to inter-dimensional cable.

"This who seems rather interesting." He says obviously getting into it.
"Ya that's why I like it."

————————-

BBNG BANG BANG
"Oi y/n it's your turn to cook." Katsuki yelled threw my door.
I'm currently on my bed drawing some monsters that can be rather useful in a battle. After hanging with Shoto for a few hours I didn't feel very social so I came back to my room.

I walk over to the door to stop Katsuki from banging on it.
I swing the door open to see him looking mad as fuck.

"Your turn to cook." He stated walking away.
I started walking down after him.
As I reached the common room I heard the voices of my classmates.
"yay y/ns cooking tonight." Denki said running up to me.
"Ya. We ran out of rice noodles for ramen so I'm making something very American." I said getting chicken out of the fridge.
"REALLY?" Denki asked looking almost too exited.
"Ya it's gonna be chicken with bbq sauce and bell pepper over rice." I said taking out bell peppers.

(Y'all I made that tonight I just thought about it. It was okay considering I didn't look at a recipe or anything.)

After dinner Denki came up to me.
"Hey y/n do you wanna have some fun later?" He asked looking a little sus.
"Define fun." I said hoping it's not what I'm thinking.
"I can tell by your face, no not that......yet. Anyway I'll be by your dorm 37 minutes after the curfew." He said.

"Why 37?" I asked.
"I don't know it's a cool number." He replied with.

————

I heard a light knock at my door.
I open it to see Denki wearing a white hoodie with a small lighting bolt over the heart. He also had black jeans and some van, carrying a black backpack.

He came in and shut the door rather quickly.
"Okay, care to explain what we're gonna do?" I asked.
I'm just wearing a black hoodie and sweatpants.
"Oh ya I forgot to tell you, we're gonna vibe on the roof." He said going threw his backpack.
"BRO you should of led with that." He swung the strap over his shoulder.
"Oh sorry."

"What ever, get on." I said squatting down, for him to get in my back.
He did and I walked over to the widow and opened it. I grabbed a pen and stabbed a part of my hand. Oh boy did that hurt more then I thought it would.

I made wings and flew up to the roof. He climbed off of my back and took of his back pack getting things out.

The air was slightly chilly from the early October season. There was a slight breeze making my hair flow back.
Because UA is on a hill we can the town. The moon was bright and beautiful, though it wasn't full.
"Soooo y/n," Denki started.

I turn around to see that he set out a blanket and a bottle of (I don't know much about alcohol so come up with something).

I walk over and lay down with my hands behind my head, looking at the moon.

He sat down next to me, his knees up to his chest with his arms on top, also looking at the moon.

"How has UA been?" He asked.
"It's been good, though trying to play catch up on a childhood of learning and social skills was quite difficult to learn."
I replied.
He gave a breathy laugh.
"Ya well I didn't think it would be easy, but I knew you could do it."

"What makes you say that?" I ask turning to my head to my rite to look at him.
"Ya know, I haven't entirely figured that out. Maybe it's because you almost killed me, and beat up Aizawa," I laugh at the memory. It feels so long ago but yet like it was just yesterday.

"But I could just tell you were a strong person. And your social skills have improved so that's good." He said looking back at me.

We made eye contact for a second before he spoke up once again.
"Y/n I'm really sorry all that stuff happened to you, you didn't deserve it," he looked back at the stars.
"No body does."
I look up too, at the stars that is.

"I want to tell you that, I'll be here now I'll save you when you need it. I'll be your hero, the one you need back then, the one I will be." I look back over to him and he looked sad, slightly pained.
"Denki, there's no doubt in my mind that you'll be the greatest hero, the one I needed. I may not be able to be a hero but I'll be with you, supporting you." I reached and grabbed his hand, feeling the warmth as soon as I did.

"The other reason I asked you out here was to tell you that, I like you, y/n." Making eye contact with his honey like eyes made me feel at peace, almost.

"Well that's good," I said looking back at the sky.
"Because if you didn't I'd be the only one."
"That like you?" He asked. I looked at him with a confused face.
"Wha- no ya dummy, I like you too." He smiled softly.

"That's good." He said looking back up closing his eyes, I follow and enjoy the air that seemed to stop, like this memory was being captured in the stillness of the air.

That was until we heard a voice.
"Curfew was an hour ago."

————

Hi so I wanna say something. I feel like this is moving very slowly but I really wanted to focus on y/ns relationship with everyone and her character development. I hope you noticed the difference between this chapter and the truth or dare one. I reread it and god it's so fucking cringe. And I'm not even talking about the dialogue it was supposed to be that way. But anyway I hope you enjoy because the pace is gonna pick up.
Have a good day :)
-Ash

1980 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.6K 32
(IzukuXReader) (Y/N) is a girl who is struggling with her life because of a man she has been trying to get away from for years, until she meets a kin...
19.5K 447 24
y/n the daughter of pro hero hawks and pro hero rose. in a tragic accident they both died. they died eachothers arms in a villain attack. leaving y...
17.3K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...
1K 5 21
Let me get one thing straight for people who don't know. Y/N is black, therefore will be saying Nigga in the story, if that makes you uncomfortable t...