Their lost angels | Book 1

Por dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... M谩s

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 59.

20.8K 526 258
Por dontworryboutit123

Alexandria DeLuca

"Holy SHIT" I yelped as Viktor continued to ram inside of me as he slammed me against the wall of the shower and rolled his hips into mine.

"Fuck I can't stop," he said as he slammed into me harder. In all honesty, I got like thirty minutes of sleep last night because this man did not want to keep his hands off of me.

Who has this much stamina to go all fucking night long? My vagina was sore and raw by the time we needed up in the shower.

"I really can't take this anymore "I moaned before my last and final orgasm coursed through me and I screamed as I shook around him.

"Shit," he said as he watched me in awe before pulling out and finishing.

"Fuck Vik. You're going to kill me one day "I joked as I struggled to walk and he came and carried me out of the bathroom.

"Sleep," he said before kissing me as I passed out.

Third Person
"You two fuck like rabid animals, "Vadim said with a smirk as Viktor walked into the kitchen where Alessa and Vadim were.

"Did you guys JUST finish? "she asked in shock.

"Umm yeah," Viktor said hiding his smirk as he headed to cook Alex some breakfast so she can eat when she wakes up.

"And where exactly is my poor sister"Alessa asked as she looked at the stairs.

"She passed out after the last round, "Viktor said as grabbed the waffle mix.

"Ohh her poor Cat, "Alessa said laughing."You wore her out that bad"Alessa asked.

"Now Less we both heard the activities that were going on in that room the whole night of course she is worn out," Vadim said kissing Alessa on the cheek.

"Ok, I'm going to check on my sister to make sure you didn't rip her open "Alessa said as she got up.

"Lex" I whispered as I opened the door ad saw her scrolling on her phone.

"Are you ok?" I said laughing as I saw her hair all over the place and the bruises he left on her hips from the way the shirt rose when she turned to look at me.

"That was the best sex of my life," she said as she put her phone down"Of course I'm ok. My vagina on the other hand is sore as fuck" Alex said as she grabbed the hair tie from the bedside table next to her and tied her hair up.

"Y'all are rough," I said as I  began to sit on the desk chair.

"I wouldn't sit there, "Alex said.

I moved from the chair to sit on top of the desk."Not there either. Then I moved to the floor next to the bed.

"Ummm, "Alex said as her cheeks turned red.
"ALEX" I yelled "Did y'all fuck all over this room I asked with wide eyes.

She shook her head slowly as the blush spread.
"Omg,you are sex-crazed animals" I yelled as I slapped her with a pillow as Viktor walked in with her breakfast.

"I'll be taking that, you can go downstairs, "I said shooing him out playfully.

"How are you going to explain the limping that I'm sure you'll be sporting when we get home "I asked her.

"I'm hoping it won't be as bad by the time we get home, "she said as she scuffed down the eggs.

"Ohh you better pray, "I said.
"Hey let's not act like your not limping right now, "Alex said playfully.

"WE didn't fuck until sunrise bitch" I said laughing.
"True," she said before guzzling the juice down.
"Ok, we'll eat, and then I'll let you sleep and recuperate before we have to leave.

Third Person
The twins and the boys left just i. time to make it home for dinner that night.

"Hey Hot stuffs, "Sienna said as she greeted the twins.

"Heeeyyy, "The twins said as they greeted her and then ran into the kitchen to get food, well slowly walked so that Alex's legs wouldn't fall off.

"We're home, "Alessa said as she walked into the room.

"Awww shit"Gio playfully said.
"I know you missed us, "Alessa said slapping him upside the head before walking to her seat.

But Some of the brothers couldn't help but notice that Alex was walking a little funny.

"Alex are you ok "Alessandro asked and Viktor, Vadim, and Alessa's eyes went wide st his question.

"Yeah why," she said casually.
"Your walking kinda funny," he said with squinted eyes as he looked at her.
"Oh I tripped going up the stairs after we got out of the pool." she lied smoothly.

"You tripped, "Anthonie said repeating her word.
"Yep and now I'm hungry so can we stop with the third degree and eat please, "Alex said as she grabbed plate and began piling food on it.

"You guys leave her alone, "Abby said as she gave the boys a warning glare.

"Ok just worried about her health like a normal loving brother would but OK, "Anthonie said as he stuffed his mouth.

"What did I say"Abby said as if she was talking to a child.

"To leave her alone," Anthonie said like a child.
"Ok now let's eat, "Abby said as everyone continued to eat.

"So what are going to do about Walmart De'luca downstairs," Gio asked after dinner.

"Haven't decided yet."Antonio said as he ran his hands in his hair."We have to take him back to New York when we leave though."

"Ewww I don't want his knockoff Armani suit to infect the jet," Gianni whined as the twins laughed.

"How do you know it was knock off"Alessa challenged.

"The stitching was so horrible you could tell from a mile away," Gianni said."The stitching was pretty shit" Alessio the king of suits said.

"Alright enough about the stitching."Antonio said ."We leave for New York in two weeks and then we have to look for new a home since the family is getting bigger."He said.

"Finally the old one was getting a little small"Anthonie said." And now it can be a family home since the twins are home and can pick it out with us, "Gio chimed in.

"Alright, it's settled. Now get out so I can attend to my Fiancé "Antonio said shooing everyone out of his office.

"Goodnight, "the twins said as they gave all of their brother's kisses before leaving.

"They think they are so slick, "Antonio said to his brothers as the girls ran out.

Looks like the twins aren't that good at hiding the evidence of their fun night

Xoxo

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

880K 16K 42
Aria Stella: 18,very sweet shy girl, gets abused by her father, doesn't know why her life is as bad as it is. Damion Russ貌: 24, Italian mafia don, c...
140K 3.4K 37
Damara Romano is labeled Angelo della battaglia (Battle Angel) for good reason. She's the walking grim reaper in her words. She's cold. She blocks ev...
1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fianc茅 ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
355K 21.7K 37
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...