๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ...

De celestialveela

"๐‘– ๐‘Ž๐‘š ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ž, ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜ ๐‘ก... Mais

๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ, ๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ, ๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ
๐†๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐€๐ ๐ž
๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ
๐๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€: ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ
๐†๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐†๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐†๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž
๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€: ๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐ˆ๐“๐’
๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ญ ๐€๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ง ๐Œ๐ž
๐๐š๐ ๐†๐ฎ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐š
๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ž, ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐’๐ž๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐š๐ข๐ง
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐š
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐ƒ๐จ๐ข๐ง' ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐€ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
๐’๐ž๐ฑ, ๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ, ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž
๐๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ซ
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค
๐…๐š๐ซ ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐”๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐“๐จ ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’/๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐’/๐“๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐”๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’

๐’๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ

1.7K 85 42
De celestialveela

Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?

"No."

Lucius raised his eyebrow, leaning back slightly in his chair.
"What do you mean no?"
She stood up in front of him, giving him a defiant smirk. "I said no. I'm not going to." Immediately she sat down and straddled on his knees, wrapping her arms around his neck. She gave him a taunting, teasing look, one that screamed you lose. He returned her stares with angry, desperate eyes.
"Not this time. I'm going to go without punishment. I fucked my best friend friend behind your back and you are just going to deal with it."

Lucius narrowed his eyes and reached to wrap his long fingers around her dainty neck, immediately stopping when he heard a voice coming from the entry to the living room.
"Lucius, he's arrived." called Narcissa. She sounded nervous, fragile, like she was scared of whoever had made his way to the manor.
Katherine scrambled to get off of his lap, smoothing down the fabric of her skirt. She turned to Lucius with a confused look on her face, tilting her head slightly. "Luci, who's the "he" she's referring to?" She inquired. Lucius looked pale, his adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed nervously.

"The Dark Lord. He and the other Death Eaters are here to discuss an important matter. Go upstairs and lock yourself in your room. I will have Abernathy fetch you when everything is done." He mumbled, standing up and placing a hand on the small of Katherine's waist guiding her in the other direction. She obeyed and quickly exited the living room, making it halfway down the hallway before she heard a voice calling her name.
"Not today, little mouse. The Dark Lord has specifically requested your presence."
Katherine froze and turned around to see Bellatrix behind her. She was grinning from ear to ear as she grabbed the other woman's arm.

She was dragged begrudgingly into the dining room which housed a large table. Lucius was already sitting next to Narcissa, and his eyes widened with concern as he saw Katherine enter the room. Bellatrix let go of her, pushing her towards an empty seat next to the Malfoys. She sat down next to Lucius, staring blankly ahead of her. She felt his hot breath against her cheek as he leaned down.
"Katherine I told you to go upstairs." He whispered, his voice simultaneously plagued with disappointment and concern.

"I was on my way upstairs, for your information. Then Narcissa's sister pulled me and said that He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named requested me specifically. Should I be nervous?" Katherine hissed back. Lucius reached underneath the table to grab her hand in his. His silence spoke for itself, his thumb tracing circles on the girl's hand. She finally took it upon herself to glance around the room. Not every chair was full, but she could see many unfamiliar faces surrounding her.

Except for one.

Directly in front of her sat a single face she so clearly recognized. He wore all black robes, long black hair falling at his shoulders. He was turned to the side talking to another Death Eater next to him, but Katherine could so clearly recognize the voice that was coming out of his mouth. He finally turned his head around, his face falling as his dark eyes met her emerald ones.

"Professor Snape?" Katherine gasped. He glanced to the side, ignoring her words as he began talking to the man at his side again. Lucius squeezed her hand warningly.
"Do not worry about him right now. Just wait." He warned. As he said that, Katherine noticed a figure shifting to the seat at the head of the table. Suddenly the seat was occupied by Lord Voldemort himself. Everyone stopped talking, focusing their attention to the front of the room. Voldemort stood up, lifting his hands over the table.

"Ah, welcome to our first official time back together. I am overjoyed to see that my loyal followers have all joined us, although we have a new face among us. Let us all give Katherine Farrington a warm welcome." He said, waving his hands to force Katherine to stand up from her seat. His eyes bore into hers as she shook slightly before him, feeling herself being forced into a bow. "Lucius, your little mouse is going to be of such good use to us. She is to help us find the prophecy.' The other Death Eaters laughed as she fell back into her seat, Lucius grabbing on to her to steady her.

"My lord, what ever do you mean? How is she going to help us? She does not even know of the prophecy." Lucius argued. "Surely you want another one of us to take care of it-"
Voldemort raised his hand to cut him off.
"Ah, you see Lucius, she has ties to Harry Potter. Her sister is friends with him and his little band of mischiefs, I presume. She is more useful to me than you think. And again, I offer you great thanks for bringing her to me."
Katherine's heart sunk as she glanced at Lucius, who was squeezing her hand so tightly she was losing feeling. Grumbles flooded the room as the Death Eaters whispered amongst themselves. Voldemort raised his hands again to silence them as he continued with his speech.

"Now now, calm yourselves. I promise you all will play a part in the capture of Mr. Potter. In a few weeks time, we will be storming the Department of Mysteries to acquire a prophecy Sybill Trelawney made about how I will be defeated by Harry Potter. Lucius has informed me that a record of it is kept within the Ministry. I hope that by stealing the prophecy I can acquire knowledge as to how I can avoid my defeat at his hands. Lucius, it will be your job to retrieve the prophecy. The Lestranges, Dolohov, and Macnair will be in charge of keeping the inevitable army Potter will bring with him at bay. And our dear, darling Katherine Farrington will play our trap."

Katherine glanced up. She didn't dare speak, worried that any words that would come out of her mouth would get her crucioed or killed. Obviously she didn't want to take any part of this mission, but she had no choice.
"Katherine you play an important part in this game. You see, I will be planting a vision in Harry Potter's head. He will believe that we have and are torturing both you and his godfather Sirius Black. Surely, he'll tell your sister and she'll beg him to save you too. When he arrives at the Ministry, you will act as if you escaped and promise him you'll lead him to Sirius. Instead, you will lead him to the prophecy where Lucius and the others will be waiting to snatch the prophecy from him." He explained, Katherine shuddering as she saw his yellow-toothed smile.

"I have a question, my lord. How do we know we can trust the new girl? She's not even one of us. Can we be certain she won't betray us and warn Potter beforehand?" one of the Death Eaters spoke out. Voldemort just laughed.
"Rabastan, don't be so untrusting. I am sure she will follow. Unless she wants Severus to slip a bit of poison into her sister's drink while she's eating the Great Hall. Our potions master knows how to make it look like an accident."
Snape glanced at Katherine with wide eyes, but didn't speak out. Katherine just stared at him, Lucius moving his hand to rub her back comfortably. His touch sent shivers up her spine, and she relaxed slightly. Voldemort stood up, his eyes shifting over the table of his followers.

"That is all, my friends. You are dismissed."

-

Katherine rushed through the hallways of the Manor, wanting to get away. She couldn't believe what she was being forced to do. Dread filled her entire body, and she could feel herself losing the ability to breath. Lucius was no where around as he had left with Narcissa. He was the one she needed most, the comfort she craved. Suddenly, she felt an arm grab her and pull her into an empty closet. It was dark and she was unable to see anything around her, the cold air causing her to shiver. "Lumos." She mumbled, and her wand illuminated to reveal Snape standing in front of her.

"Professor Snape, what the fu-" She started before he quickly hushed her with his index finger.
"Be quiet, girl." Snape hissed. "We cannot be heard or else the consequences will be dire." Katherine raised her eyebrow, crossing her arms in front of her.
"I'm sorry Professor but I'm not interested. I saw you making oogle eyes at me. Go find someone else to fuck in a dreary closet." She snorted in response. Snape put his hand in the palm of his hand shaking his head with annoyance.

"You absolutely are a moron. I am not trying to sleep with you, I am trying to help you. Now, how did you end up becoming a part of The Dark Lord's plan?" he asked quietly.
"I followed Lucius to a graveyard where he was holding Harry Potter. He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named found me and I ended up having to pledge my loyalty to him in exchange for me not dying. I don't think I'm a Death Eater though." She explained back to him. Snape let out a sigh of relief.

"Miss Farrington, I am about to tell you something you can not speak of to anyone. It will result in the death of you and myself, understood?" She nodded in agreement before he spoke again. "I am fighting for both sides. I was chosen by Dumbledore to be a spy for the Order of the Phoenix after the Dark Lord was killed at the end of the war. I am on not on his side, and I am assuming you do not want to be on his side either. It is not to late to do the same as me. I can assure you, I will not poison your sister. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone." He said quietly.

"Professor, why are you helping me? I thought you despised me. And how can I know I can trust you?" Katherine responded, biting at her nails. She didn't know if she believed him, but decided that she would hear out his reasoning before making a judgement.

"Miss Farrington, if I was untrustworthy why would I spill my story? You know my deepest secret, you have that against me now. I am helping you because I would hate to see you fall to the wrong side. You may not have been a skilled potions mistress in my class but you were one of the greatest Slytherin students I oversaw. I did not show it but you were a great pride of mine. I know how your parents felt, how you wanted so desperately to be like them. You can still have an opportunity to make them them proud." Snape responded quietly. "You know where to write to me if you need assistance. Just know I am on your side."

Katherine nodded, wiping a tear from her eye. All of the emotions she had felt before washed over her, all of the relief and stress and worry came for her at once. She leaned over and wrapped her arms around Snape, enveloping him in a hug. He didn't return her affection, but simply patted the top of her head.

"Thank you, Professor Snape."

-

Katherine finally headed up the large staircase. She was exhausted from the day and all of the new information she had, not daring to even think of what she was going to have to do. But she didn't want to sleep. One thing was on her mind: Lucius. She hadn't seen him since the meeting and she was desperate to finish what they had started that morning. After all, he did the capability to fuck her so hard she would forget the fact her life was falling apart. As she passed by his bedroom door, she was quickly snagged by Lucius, who pulled her into his bedroom like a snake capturing its prey. She was really getting tired of getting pulled around and into random rooms. He stood before her, a look of pure lust dusted on his face, which sent shivers down Katherine's spine as she sauntered over to him.

"Oh, Luci. Where ever did we leave off? I think I was telling you that I was going to go unpunished for letting Victor fuck me." She purred, tracing a line from his cheek to his neck with her finger. He grabbed her wrist with his hand, using his other palm to push on her head. She gasped and sunk immediately to her knees in front of him submissively.
"You so openly defied me this morning like the little brat you are. I think it is time you relearn your place and get your mouth absolutely wrecked." Lucius hummed, letting his fingers massage the top of her head in circles. She immediately felt a warmth fall over her as she nodded obediently, her hands reaching to undo the buttons on his trousers.

His pants and boxers sunk to the floor as his long, thick cock dangled before her eyes. She eagerly reached to grab it, but Lucius slapped her hands away. "Not this time. I'm going to put that mouth of yours to good use. No touching." The head of his cocked tapped her lips, and she immediately opened her mouth. He slipped inside of her mouth, letting a groan fall from his mouth.

Lucius began fucking her mouth at a fast pace, his hand so roughly entangled in her hair it caused her scalp to sting. Drool pooled in her mouth due to his size, and she felt some slip out of her mouth. Her hands were firmly behind her back, and she had to use all of her willpower to not reach out and grab on to his length. She was regretting talking back earlier as tears welled up in her eyes. Her throat was getting sore, and as she tried to pull her mouth away to get some air he immediately slammed her head back on to his cock.
"I can assume Victor did not fuck you like this. Was he as big as me? Did you let him fill your mouth like a whore? You truly are filthy. I bet you thought about me the entire time. I can only imagine all of the dirty thoughts you have when I'm not around." Her head was forced to be tilted upward, and she stared at him with her big doe eyes. He stared back at her, a look of pleasure flooding his face as he grunted.

"Don't wish you had not given me back talk earlier today? How does it feel to be completely at my disposal? Tell me, do you like it when I fuck your mouth like a slut? Oh, I must have forgotten that your mouth is busy~" he cooed. She just whimpered in response, trying to hide the arousal she felt pooling underneath her. She knew she wasn't going to get anything from him. But horny was understatement. Her need for Lucius was so strong. Suddenly, she felt his hand tighten on her head. He was close. Hollowing out her cheeks, she was expecting him to release inside of her.

But he didn't. "Close your eyes. I'm going to paint that pretty face of yours." he ordered. Smirking, he pulled himself out of her mouth and immediately finished on her face. She could taste him on her lips, feel him on her face. It was so nasty and she absolutely loved it. Lucius was slipping his pants back on, afterwards kneeling down in front of Katherine. He grabbed a nearby silk cloth he had on his desk, tilting her chin up with his thumb as he began gently wiping her face. She stayed silent, still trembling from his brutal face-fucking. His expression was no longer aggressive, it was kind and caring. A small kiss was pressed to her forehead as he finished cleaning her face off.

"You're such a good girl."

Tell me something, boy
Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?
Or do you need more?
Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?

A/N: I know the death eater meetings happen in deathly hallows but idgaf voldemort holds weekly brunches in this story. also i might publish an extra chapter this week since i'm currently in the middle of a blizzard and have nothing else to do.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

103K 1.3K 54
THIS STORY IS MATURE. JUST A WARNING. 2 enemy's, 2 different families...not enough love,forced to hate each other. Want to love each other.One wants...
2.1M 23.6K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
37.3K 1.2K 79
Y/n Malfoy the four year older sister of Draco Malfoy and the daughter of Lucius and Narcissa. Y/n is nothing like her father and doesn't want to fol...
18.5K 856 43
The second Wizarding War has come to an end - Voldemort is dead, along with many others. The war took everything from Alexis Newhart. Her family is d...