Face it tiger....you just hit...

By _st0pid_hoe_

Harley comes to live with tony in new York 'cause his mom kicked him out and to complete his education Peter... More

Disclaimer
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Please read
Part 20

again please read

1.3K 22 14
By _st0pid_hoe_

Hi it's been awhile lol. Yes this is Osamu Dazai and yes I am in love with this man after watching bungou stray dogs.

~~

so this isn't a part or a chapter or whatever you would call it but I have a lot of ideas I wanna write and I have been re-reading my story to memorize the plot again and I feel like everything between parley happened too fast without an actual plot and stuff. so let's get to the point should I delete this story and publish another one with a real plot or do you like the non-existent plot in this story?

I would love to hear everyone's opinion so please don't be shy to tell me what you think I will except all ideas and suggestions.

~~

Thank you

peace<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151 9 5
Everything is going great in Peter Parker's life until an unexpexted field trip destination reveal some things he wishes would have stayed hidden a l...
117K 3.9K 20
Y/n Maximoff hasn't had the best life, but she likes to stay optimistic. She leads two lives, and her favourite one is as Y/n Maximoff, student at Mi...
73.9K 1.3K 47
Anastasia Romanoff always looked up to her older sister, Natasha. Ever since they had left the Red Room and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. with the help of thei...
23.3K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...