๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ | y.jw

By ireeseiswriting

๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
5
A SHORT NOTE (PLEASE READ!!!)
6
7
8
9- Run Away
10
11
12
13
14
15
๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ… โ™ก
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Note (not an update)
35
36
37
Special Chapter : Library
Thank You
NEW BOOK : ANNOUNCEMENT
MEETING AGENDA : YOUR NAME
BOOK TWO

4

6.4K 238 296
By ireeseiswriting

Hello, please before you read this can you please make your font into source sans pro? Its better reading it in that font!

We continued walking and roamed around the mall.

"The world is a bit rude isn't it?" Sunghoon said to me.

"Why? What do you mean?" I replied as I was curious.

"First, we can't see colours unless someone loves us back. Just like Father, I bet he already sees colours. And second, the world should've brought us together a long time ago. I was so lonely and always wanted to have a sister." He said. Those words made me a bit sad. I didn't know he was alone.

"Yeah, Mom told me she already sees colours back then and now, she already sees them again. I kinda envy them. I wonder what purple looks like?" I told him.

"Don't worry we'll see colours someday just like dad and mom." He told me.

Mom? He called my mom his mom? I thought.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry. Should've been careful with my words!" Sunghoon said while motioning his hands like a prayer type signalling he's sorry.

"You know what? It's okay! You can call my mom your mom too. I know how hard it is having an incomplete family. So I don't want you to feel it anymore. Let's be happy!" I told him while giving him a smile.

He just smiled at me.

***
Later on we found a restaurant that we both agreed to go to.

"What do you want? My treat." Sunghoon said.

"It's fine. I have money here plus you should be saving some for yoursel-" I was speaking but got cutted off.

"My treat." He insisted.

"Fine whatever you say."

*****
I finally bought what I've been craving these days, and we both went back home and said goodbye to each other.

"So, how's your day with your brother?" Mom asked me.

I smiled at her and hugged her. "I finally felt what it's like to have a brother!" I told her. I burried my face to mom's chest. Even though I can't see her I knew that she was smiling widely like me too.

"It's great to hear that you're both doing well!" Mom said while squishing my cheeks.

"Mom! It hurts!" I said while laughing while mom, also did.

"Hey mom, you're in love with Cris right?" I asked which made her stop in her tracks.

"Of course, what made you asked that?" She said while she looked at me.

"I was just wondering what it feels like to see colours like you too. Can I, ever see colours?" I asked her.

At this point, I don't even know if I can see what other couples see.

"Don't be a negative thinker, I know you will see colours someday!" She said trying to lift my mood up.

"I guess so, goodnight mom! I have to be early at school tomorrow."

"Goodnight, sweet dreams honey!" She said as we part ways and both went to our rooms.

*****
"Shut up!" I told my alarm clock as I tried to reach it to turn it off, I failed and fell on the floor. "God damnit!"

"Honey are you okay?" Mom came rushing at me as she heard a loud bang downstairs.

"Yeah Mom, just trying to turn off my damn clock."

"Language honey, get ready or else you're going to be late."

(Lol I don't know what this sentence is.)

I woke up 3:35 am, I know its super duper early but I was preparing for this event at school and I am so excited.

Maybe I also can't wait to meet that 'guy' again at school.

I prepared my things and fixed myself. I applied the powder mom bought me and applied a little bit of mascara and lip tint.

I went downstairs to eat my breakie.

"Ooh, why are you so glooming these days?" Mom asked me and gave me a teasing look.

"Is it bad? I'm already using the products you gave me."

"No, not at all! It looks good on you! I'm just curious. I'm wondering who the lucky guy is?"

"What do you mean lucky guy? Mom! There is no one! I'm just trying to glow up and fix myself a bit." I told her.

"Whatever you say, sit down already, your breakie is getting cold."

I sat down and ate my breakfast.

And after that I went to school.

I arrived at the school and saw Sungkyung studying. "Hey girl, what's with the studying?"

"Nothing, just wanted to feel what the smart students feel while studying." She told me and flipped the book to the next page.

"So how does it feel?" I asked her

"You know what? I feel... Nothing! It's clearly useless! I don't know how they bare with many hours of studying! It doesn't even stay in my brain!" She said while closing the book and slamming her hands at the table.

"Wait, your not late today! What a miracle sent from above!" She told me while raising her hands as if she's thanking the heavens.

"Don't be so dramatic." I told her fixing my books at our desk.

"Wait, your also wearing make up? Bitch, I thought you hated those! Not gonna lie, you're pretty good at doing it! Oh, my baby Lia is not a baby anymore!" She said.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not your baby! Never was and never will!" (Lol, I got this line from the song that STRAY KIDS made. The song is called startline. Btw, Stan stray kids for a clear skin and good grades.)

"How did you know the shade? Are you in love!?" She told me. God this girl is so dramatic af.

"Mom is, not me. So she picked what suits me the best." I explained to her.

"Your mom is in love? With whom?" She asked.

"I was meant to say this to you the other day but I couldn't yet tell you. The name's Cris." I told him while I read my book.

"That's good. I hope you build a healthy bond with him!"

****
Class started, and the professor went to the classroom as if he was so excited.

"Sir, what's the occasion?" I asked him.

He breathed in and breathed out. "Class, I am so happy to announce you this! I can see colours now!" He told us

We were so happy for him. "Don't worry, I will help you to see what colours matches you better!"

"And I have one more announcement! The school is opening new projects. If you are good at photography, arts, singing, dancing and more, you can join different sections and they'll train you! You can go to different events or schools! Maybe you'll find the love of your life there!" He said while laughing.

Tsk, love of your life? Fake news. I thought. I just didn't want to think about colours again.

"Will you join?" Sungkyung asked me. "I don't know yet. It's been years since I last joined the competition. And since that tragedy happened."

She patted my back. "It's okay if you won't join. You need time to recover." I just smiled at her.

Flashback
"Hey Lia! There's a singing contest! And also other contests of course, let's join!" Sungkyung insisted me while clinging in my arm.

"Hmm, let me think about it. When will it be held?" I asked.

"Next week, you got days to prepare!"

I really miss singing, I thought. Maybe I should join.

"I really miss singing though, hmm, I'll join! Just for fun!" I said while looking at the instructions on the paper for the singing contest.

For The first winner she/he will get money and a trip to Japan, bringing family and only 2 friend.

For the second she/he will also receive money but will only get one day off school.

For the third winner she/he will only get money.

"A trip to Japan!? That's cool!" I said. "I'm definitely joining!" I told Sungkyung which made her amazed. She's joining the model contest.

-cutting the flashback, short.-

"Congrats Lia! You're going to Japan! We're so proud of you!!"

"Lia! I'm so jealous! I wish I could go with you!"

"Congrats Choi Lia!"

A lot of congratulations from other people were heard, but one voice caught my attention.

"Congrats Lia." That voice? Jake? My crush? Really? Wait what?

"O-oh, hey Jake! Thanks by the way." I said looking down.

"Japan? Who are you bringing with you?" He asked me.

"Of course my friend Sungkyung, I don't know yet. One slot is still empty." I told him.

"Can I?" He asked. "I-if it's okay with you a-and your parents of course!"

"Great! Here I bought flowers for you. Congrats again, see ya at the airport!"

I held the flower and blushed. "Thank y-you!"

-cutting the story short.-

"Yah! Choi Lia!" Wendy went to me and slapped me. "What was that for!?" I asked her. She smirked. "Seriously? Your bringing Jake with you? Back of he is mine!" Wendy shouted which gathered people's attention.

"He's the one who wanted to!"

"Shut up!" She caught my trophy and sliced my neck.

Blood, I held blood in my hands. I fell down and the last sight I saw was Wendy running away.

The trip to Japan was cancelled.

Jake still wanted to be friends with me. I pretended he didn't exist.

End of flashback.

"Hey, you okay? You've been spacing out." Sungkyung said. "Y-yeah! Definitely." She just gave me a small smile and continued listening to the teacher.

Should I join?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 821 29
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™–๐™œ๐™– ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข๐™จ ๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™™๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ, ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™˜๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 53.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
22.1K 1.1K 47
a girl who has ability to read people's expression and intention, she can easily know how they feel toward her, until she meets someone that she can'...
41.2K 2.6K 24
after a long nap, yeseul soon unfortunately discovers that she was stuck in the library with her ex boyfriend. ยฉ FLAUVIER 2022 ...