Born, Hated and Found (The Va...

By FangsandVeins

(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it i... More

Born with Fangs
Damon and Mystic Falls
Tomb vampires
Free
My only exeption
The not so fearful
Don't Mess With Me
Road trip
BOYS!
Wolf much
Moon Stone
Warriors
Masquerade ball
Did I Ruin it
Last hope
Dumb Kidnappers
Gone
Elijah
Night in a cabin...
How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?
Another NORMAL day
A Tale
The ferocious and the little
Dinner parties are friendly...
Kill and Die
A cure
Flutter
Date
A dance at the falls is never just a dance
Undead
A little Drama hurts everyone
Death is Long Overdue
Roadtrips can go in many directions
Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances
The Truth to the Tale
Who
Not me
A Little More Than Confused
You're Gonna Here Me Roar
Wrecking Ball
Drunk with Damon
Suprise Visit
Damon, get out of my shower
The Threat of Worry Lines
To Bash a Birthday
Lost
Sacrifise
Closure
One Ends, The Other Begins
Made A Deal With The Devil
Goodbye

Salvatores

8.6K 213 43
By FangsandVeins

"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits."

- Albert Einstein

**********************************

"Makayla!" A husky, angry voice yelled startling me out of the deep slumber I was in seconds ago. I got up from the sofa and quickly walked over to Rose and looked at her scared. She and I both knew what was happening, but neither of us knew what it was for this time.

"Y-yes dad!" I said waiting for him to come into the room and show how angry he was. It is been happening for weeks. Renesmee and Jacob were feeding my Dad lies and my dad was happily eating them. Where does the man's mind reading power go when he actually needs it? It's almost like he's not controlling his actions.

"What did you do?" He asked, he was really angry. I have never seen him so angry before. His face showed it all. The whole family had now gathered, in the room, watching from the sidelines.

"I was sleeping dad. I promise!" I said trying to defend myself.

"Jake told me you hurt Nessie!" He yelled with anger radiating off every word he spoke.

"Edward she was sleeping, I was here the whole time." Rose tried to reason.

"I didn't." I said shaking my head tears brimming my eyes. I glanced at Nessie, and she looked away from my eyes guiltily.

"Third time this month Makayla. You have been doing this since you were born! I will not tolerate this behaviour any longer!" His loud voice scared me, making me take steps back, away from him. "Stealing, hitting and bad behaviour? Those can not be characteristics of a daughter of my own!" I could tell he believed all that came out of Nessie's mouth, but was I not also his daughter? Shouldn't he have the slightest bit of trust in me? For all I know, I may not be his daughter, I look nothing like either of my parents anyways.

"I-I..." I tried to respond. I didn't do anything. Jacob and Nessie don't like me. Jacob thinks I'm a danger to Nessie and Nessie agrees to anything Jacob says or does. Jacob lied that I hurt Nessie again. He did that often but never was dad this angry.

His anger looked like it was at his top peak and if someone pushed him even a little bit, he will end me right here, right now.

I should've been expecting his anger being built so much. He really believes I've been doing bad stuff, like pulling Renesmee's hair, hitting her, breaking things, stealing things, but I've done neither of those. I wish he'd just listen to me for once, but I knew there was no point of trying, he never listens.

"Get out! And never come back! You are not my daughter!" He screamed. I was startled. It was almost like they were possessed. From what I heard these were very nice people, but I guess they have two faces too. I looked at Rose one last time and mouthed 'I love you' to her and ran into the woods as fast as I could. I heard Rose call out for me, but I never stopped. Rose was my mother and I know this because she was the only one fighting. She struggled to get out of Emmet's grasp and I kept running.

I was use to Edward yelling at me, but he never got that angry ever. It gets me wondering what kind of lies Nessie and Jake have been feeding him. You'd think someone who could read minds, would be able to tell the difference from a lie and the truth, but I guess over time Renesmee and Jacob have learnt to block him out and cover their lies.

Soon enough all signs of me being in Forks disappeared. I was in a completely different area. I kept running. I passed the greenery, then ran between buildings and behind houses. I was going so fast, I only caused a small breeze while passing people. I went through backyards then back into the trees. I jumped rivers and lakes and dodged trees. I had been running for over an hour now.

I got used to the running and got startled when I bumped into two men. I fell down on to the ground and whimpered at the impact. When I looked up, I saw two men.

One of them was younger, he had brown eyes and brownish hair that was in a complicated looking hairstyle. He looked friendly. The other guy wore a leather jacket. He had raven black hair, and beautiful blue eyes. He looked unfriendly and dangerous. I got up and quickly backed away a few steps. It wasn't hard to tell they were vampires, but they were a little different from the vampires I'd grown up with. My eyes watered a bit and my breathing picked up. Will they kill me?

"I'm Stefan, I won't hurt you." The friendly one said, then he added, "This is my brother Damon."

"Hi." I said. I was on the verge of tears and I was still afraid. Nobody ever gives me attention, maybe Dad sent them. That gets me wondering, should I even call him dad.

"What are you?" He asked. He looked friendly enough and clueless about me. I decided that I'd be able to trust him. If they didn't kill me, someone else would.

"I'm born vampire." I said. "I grow faster then normal. My parents kicked me out. They like my twin sister better." I said, biting my lips, wondering if I was doing the right thing. "I'll show you." I said. I lifted my hand and he bent down and picked me up. I touched his face and showed him my life story within seconds. He didn't flinch back like I thought he would when I went to touch his cheek, he actually invited me to show him, which was new to me. Every other person would flinch back.

Stefan POV

The little girl showed me everything. Literally. She put her knowledge into my head. I was amazed. She had blood running through her veins and was completely different then her parents, she was more like our kind of vampires. She had to be staked to die, like me and damon. She has multiple powers, and she just picked up on my compulsion power.

"What is she doing?" Damon asked wanting to know why her touch on my cheek fascinated me in such a way.

"Showing me. Show Damon too Makayla." I said in a kind voice. When she showed me everything in my head, I learnt her name was Makayla Rio Jasmine Cullen. She bent over to place her hand on Damon's face while the other hand rested on my shoulder.

I watched as Damon's eyes grew wider. "Who leaves their child due to a useless mutts lies. I would've think having mind reading would be a little more useful then that. Stupid excuse of a vampire!" He hissed. Makayla backed her hand away from Damon's and held onto me tighter.

"Damon shush. Your scaring her. She's only a few months old and looks five remember." Damon relaxed a little bit which made him looked a tiny bit nicer.

"Would you like to come live with us Makayla?" I asked. She was adorable and she needed a place to stay. Her parents will pay one day. That's a promise.

I don't think it'll take much to raise her, she grows up fast and is pretty independent already. we couldn't just put her in an orphanage, they'll kill her or use her as a test subject.

"Really?" She asked still clutching on to my jacket as she was clearly still afraid. I nodded and she smiled. She sunk her head into my shoulder and she fell asleep instantly.

"Are you crazy?" Damon hissed in a whisper.

"She has no where else Damon." I said matter-a-factly. No matter what Damon says, he can not keep me from keeping Makayla. I already consider her my sister. "Yeah whatever." Damon said.

We used out enhanced powers to run back to New Jersey, where we were staying for the time being. We lived near the shore. The only reason we were out here so far from home was because we were visiting a few friends. I'm glad we did, because now I get a sister.

We would have to keep her indoors most of the time, due to the rate she grows at, but we'll manage. Well, more like I'll manage since Damon won't be much of a help.

When we got home, I placed her on the coach.

I drove away to the mall and returned in a couple of hours with things for Makayla and her new room.

I walked into the living room.

"Damon please don't hurt her." I pleaded.

"I won't shes little. Besides her family was bad enough to her already. I could consider this my good deed of the decade." Damon stated. He had a drink in his hand and I eyed it.

"I won't encourage her to underage drink either saint stefan!" He said with his common eye roll, that I have grown so use to in the past hundred years. I relaxed and watched Makayla as her eyes fluttered open.

She stood up in one swift motion ready to run. She was too little to attack.

"Hey. It's me Stefan remember?" I watched her as she entered thinking mode. She was so tired I doubt she remembered.

"Oh yeah! I rewember." She said, a small smile tugging at her lips. Damon and I chuckled. She looked confused.

"It's remember, not rewember." I said. Even Damon smiled at that one. She was probably tired. When she showed us her memories, we also realized how independant, smart and civilized she really is.

"Oh." she said. Then she was thinking. I thought she must be hungry and not know how to ask.

"Hungry?" I asked. She simply nodded and I took her to the kitchen.

"What do you eat?" I asked her. I know I can't cook that well but hopefully she won't notice. Who am I kidding she will notice.

"I can survive on human food for about a month but it makes me weak. I need to drink blood every so often. Once or twice a week is good enough." she said.

"Hmm. Truth is I can't cook." I said.

"Its okay I don't really need human food anyways." She said. She was so sweet. How could her parents have left her.

"Hi." She said, as she saw Damon at the bar.

"Hey kiddo." Damon said ruffling her hair. Damon told me he was only going to be a friend to her not a brother. Which was good enough, for Damon at least.

************************************

It had been three weeks since I had brought Kayla home. I was sitting in the living room when I heard a loud scream come from Kayla's room. When I got there Damon was already standing at the door way eyeing her suspiciously. Kayla screamed again except this time she woke up.

I turned on the lights and went over to her.

"Their coming." she whispered.

"Their gonna kill me." She said.

She was physically only about seven years old. She told me before that shes afraid her family are going to come for her and kill her, I told her I wouldn't allow that to happen.

I hugged Makayla tight.

"Shhhh. It's going to be okay. I will protect you." Damon stood at the door still dumbfounded. He then came over and comforted Makayla too. I had left after Kayla had fallen asleep in Damon's arms.

Her family will have to pay death for what they did to her. Her father and the werewolf kid will suffer the most. I may spare the Rosalie girl.

Damon pov

I watched her slowly pass out in my arms. The little four year old that had ran into us in the woods was practically family. Yet I refused to call her family. Why? Even I don't know.

I lay beside her watching her sleep. I peered into her mind. What exactly does a seven year old dream about?

'She danced around in the meadows as Rosalie was still hunting. "Come here princess." She said to the four years old looking Makayla. Makayla smiled and danced into Rosalie's arms. "Mom." She said.'

Wait her mom was the brunette not the blonde. The blonde was the aunt.

'Rosalie smiled back. Then her dream changed. It was in a home. Everyone was playing with Kayla's sister. Then there was screaming. The dream blurred into everyone screaming at Makayla and Rosalie fighting to get to Makayla as she ran away. She was running then bumped into us. We were far from Jersey when we met her.

She was scared. Then she felt loved once she was in Stefan's arms.'

I got up quietly to talk to stefan. "Your still up Stefan?" I asked. He looked up from his book and said, "what do you want Damon?"

"I was looking into Kayla's dream, and she called that blonde Rosalie her mom." I said.

"Well Damon did you ever think, that she never felt loved by her own mother? That girl was the only one to take care of her." Stefan said and then I understood. Only if I had someone, to take me in when my father didn't even consider me a son... I was more of a burden.

"Damon, like we planned, we are still splitting up in four months, and I'm taking Kayla with me." Stefan said.

"In four months, Kayla will be fully grown, and we'll let her decide for herself. If she doesn't turn out like you, I would actually enjoy her company." I told Stefan, adding in the insult which he learnt to ignore long ago.

"And if she wishes to go alone?" Stefan asked.

"Then we let her."

******

Authors Note:

Hey comment if you have any suggestions or if you like the chapter.

Vote

Fan

Comment

And thank you for Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 53 14
A Petrova Doppelganger An Original Hybrid A Vampire And a betrayal Both Katherine and her sister were on the run , being hunted , but for very diffe...
5.5K 110 39
I'm moving to Mystic Falls and getting a fresh start after the love of my life left me in the woods. I'm never gonna move on from Edward, he's consta...
192K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...
220K 4.5K 37
"Ask yourself, Kaitlyn, will you ever be able to look past all of Damon's imperfections?" "I shouldn't have to look past them like they don't exist...