Where We'll Meet Again

By Japanime_

Everyone on that day, turned to stones. โš ๏ธ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎโš ๏ธ This is my first fanfic of Dr. Stone. This is from t... More

Before You Start
Survive
How Many Years has it Been?
Hide
The Sonar Operator
~แด€ษดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›~
Thoughts
According To Plan
Lost In Mind
Disappear
We Meet Again
Bring The Lab
~สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด€แด˜ แด€ษดแด… แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…ษชษดษข~
Enemy Stronghold
Take Action
Magical Stone
Past Occurrences
Competition
Fragmented Past
Over and Done With
All Over Again
Battle Begins
Unexpected Event
~สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด€แด˜ แด€ษดแด… แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…ษชษดษข~ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2)
Sailing The Seas
Creations
Trusting a Friend
Saving a Friend
Lifetime Promise
Captured
Roaring the Seas
To The Origin
Ground Zero
Diamond Heart
Stone Sanctuary
Vigorous Work
Spark A War
Our Dr. Stone
Reminiscence
Final Announcement

Out of Corn City

467 21 4
By Japanime_

"Senku! How're you Alive?!" Stanley gritted on his cigarette. Stanley saw their original ship roaring into the river towards them. Water splashing onto the ship as it fastened its pace. everyone on the ship hid down. Stanley immediately took a gun from his people and aimed for the ship.

"Isn't that- medusa?" Homura wondered. As Yuzuriha was behind her she thought of an idea. She gathered everyone around and whispered the plan. Everyone yelled, "The petrification beam is coming!! Quick! Run for your lives!" When the enemy heard, they hastily hurried off the ship, either they jumped down, or they hid inside. As the petrification device was shot into the sky, Stanley aimed for it and shot it multiple times. With that, he didn't notice that Senku and the rest got past them. Everyone on Senku's ship cheered. "There was no Petrification device was fake. Either there was one, or it doesn't work. Gen was lying from the start..." Stanley muttered. "They got past!" Yuzuriha let out a sigh of relief. "They're gonna make it out to sea", Kinro stated. "Come on guys! We gotta say goodbye!" Ukyo stopped Chrome from going on deck. "If you go out on deck to say your farewell- You'll be putting a target on your head. Is saying goodbye worth the risk?" Hyoga warned him. Chrome flinched hearing such alarming words. "Is it worth the risk?" Taiju muttered. "You bet!" Chrome agreed. "See you!" Everyone yelled from both separated teams. Kinro, Magma, Minami, Nikki, Yuzuriha, and everyone else on the second ship raised their hands high, wishing everyone a farewell. "We'll surely meet again! Without a doubt. We're gonna build cities everywhere!" Yuzuriha clenched her fists and held them high. "We're going to be playing, keep-away from Stanley and his people, as we voyage around the globe", Senku chuckled. [Y/N] who was inside a room had already woken up and heard everyone saying farewell. She sat on the bed she was resting. "It's been a long adventure with you guys..." She smiled, "Farewell for now".

"Out next destination! The place where everything started a thousand years ago! The origin of the petrification beam! South America!" Ryusui grinned.

"Hold on! Do you mean to tell me that whole we're fleeing in this tint boat- The ultimate sniper, Stanley Snyder will have his arsenal and combat elites and will pursue us with our own aircraft carrier!" Gen panicked, "Am I allowed to Anic-pay?!" He asked. "Uh- when you put it like that-" Ukyo sweated. "How can we defeat them?" Sukia asked. "We won't. We'll just have to evade them as we make for our next destination", Senku replied.

"[Y/N]?" Ukyo knocked on the door. [Y/N] hurried and opened the door, "Ukyo-san!" She smiled. "[Y/N], you should've only told me to open the door... You're still healing", Ukyo seemed worried. [Y/N] chuckled. "If I am to go with you guys, I have to heal faster", [Y/N] sighed "Going to South Africa- Having an adventure- Playing Keep-Away from Stanley- My body can't be fractured at a time like those". Ukyo sat on a chair, "Well at least till now, you should rest". "Ukyo-san- I've been resting for days and weeks. I don't want to feel like a corpse on a bed every day, resting", [Y/N] crossed her arms. Ukyo sighed, "Don't come crying for me then-", he pouted. "You say that, but you still help me", [Y/N] teased as she raised one of her eyebrow. "Shouldn't you be thankful?" Ukyo asked clicking his tongue. [Y/N] brushed her hair off the side, "Ahem! Well then- Thank you!" She elegantly bowed down like a princess attending the ball. "What's with that?" Ukyo blushed. "Are you blushing?" [Y/N] teased. Ukyo burst to laugh. "Eh?! You're laughing?!" [Y/N] felt embarrassed. "Stop laughing!" [Y/N] stuttered. "Sorry- you just look funny", Ukyo began to tear up. "You're frustrating Ukyo-san", [Y/N] crossed her arms getting intimidated. Ukyo took a deep breath and wiped his tears off. Someone knocked on the door, "[Y/N]-" Senku showed up on the door. "Yes?" [Y/N] stared at Senku. "It's good to see you smiling again-", Senku laughed. "Since when was I not smiling?" [Y/N] tilted her head. "Ah- probably because I was too busy trying to prove myself that I'm useful", [Y/N] thought. "You were very much reserved before", Senku sighed shrugging his shoulders. "Still- You made that mistake back there", [Y/N] furrowed her eyebrows pouting. "What mistake?" Senku asked. "The Acetylene gas?" [Y/N] raised one of her eyebrows. Senku sweated, "My- hands slipped", he scratched the back of his neck. "You were tossed by Ryusui and was panicking at mid-air", [Y/N] chuckled. "That was his mistake", Senku crossed his arms, "Can't disagree", [Y/N] shrugged her shoulders. 

"Let's fill this ship with fuel so we can retrieve Xeno", Maya carried a heavy tank of fuel as she hummed the lyrics. "Now back at the castle! Move", one guy pointed his gun at Nikki. "We signed a peace treaty. Don't point that gun at us", Nikki clicked her tongue. "Where is Ginro?" Kinro thought as he was changing his glare from left to right. "He's the only one missing", he sweated. As his eyes saw Matsukaze, he flinched to see him in pain. Matzukaze who was panting fell on the ground. "Matsukaze!" Yuzuriha ran towards him along with the rest. When Yuzuriha got close to Matsukaze, he whispered in her ear. Yuzuriha immediately knew what she should do. "He's really hurt!" She called out to the guy who was leading them. "There's no way we could carry him..." Minami panicked. "Too far", Homura bluntly spoke as she glared at the old man. Matsukaze was brought back to the ship. "Let him stay at med bay", Maya pointed her thumb at the med bay. "On the ship though? He's coming with us?" One guy sweated. "Not an issue", Stanley sat across Matsukaze. "We can just toss him when he dies. If not, we can use him as a hostage against those junior science users", he stared at Matsukaze.

When Matsukaze's guard was away, he moved forward on his plan. He searched for his master, Ginro. "Matsukaz-", when he found Ginro, he covered his mouth to not get attention. "You came back for me? I was hiding and when I got out to check, everyone was gone", Ginro teared up. "You planned to spy on the enemy to get some information didn't you", Matsukaze praised. Ginro was dumbfounded, "A-Ah- Yes! Of course. I'm surprised you know my plan, Matsukaze", Ginro sweated, "But right now we should get out- I mean, as brave as I, cannot run on my own". Matsukaze's shoulder was getting more and more painful that he fainted in front of Ginro. "Ah! Matsukaze! You're badly hurt! What do I do- What do I do?", Ginro panicked.

"Do we even know where those kids are heading?", one guy from the enemy side asked. "Why not ask the enemy? Since we have that samurai wannabe, Matsukaze abroad", Stanley went up to Matsukaze, who was found out lying on the floor. "Do what you will to me. But no matter what methods you're implying- I will never betray my lord's friends. Let alone reveal their destination", Matsukaze panted. Stanley pointed his gun at Matsukaze. "Please don't come out lord Ginro... No matter what happens to me now- is of no consequence..." Matsukaze thought. Ginro who was panicking didn't know what to do, "It's better if I stay here right?" But he felt guilty in seeing Matsukaze giving up his life. "South America! That's where they're heading!" Ginro came out of his hiding spot and revealed their team's destination. "Sorry Matsukaze- Sorry everyone!" Ginro gritted his teeth as he clenched his fists.

"What if we will find one of those bad petrification devices there! Like a huge one!" Chrome got excited. "What are you getting excited for when the enemy is on our tail!" Kohaku sighed. "Assuming there's anything left after thousands of years... Tell me Senku. Do you believe it belongs to the one on the moon?" Xeno raised his right leg and placed it on top of the other. "So, you know?" Xeno guessed right. "You too Xeno. There's no way you'd miss those crazy king-sized radio waves shooting down", Senku chuckled. "The top two scientists in the new world are united. If we were to combine our intellects- perhaps we could acquire the hyper-tech weapons all for ourselves", Xeno tilted his head. "Like I give a crap about keeping it to myself", Senku chuckled. "The two of us will surely crack the secrets of the petrification beam and the moon", Xeno grinned. Senku glared at Xeno as he could feel the tension. Senku grabbed a chair and sat across Xeno, "Sure- We've got some time now. Let's mentor the mentee and exchange everything we know so far", Senku chuckled. "Very well. Science is indeed elegant", Xeno replied.

Senku showed Xeno the tape that Byakuya left for Senku, and played it. "I see- Those in space were able to evade the Petri-beam. So those astronauts were long gone. The Russians, Connie, Lillian, and Byakuya. That man embodied both sentiment and rationality. He was a walking paradox. And he did it with a smile. We never understood each other. Delivering data to the future through a record and oral tales is just the sort of thing he would do", Xeno praised. "We should be grateful for that nugget of info because now we can put our heads together and inch towards the truth- step by step", Senku grinned. "Yes. The two of us will be able to ascertain the longitude and latitude. We'll discover the whole origin of this mystery!" Xeno replied.

"Are we really supposed to be standing around sipping tea?" Luna sweated. "It would be rude to get in their way and slow them down, am I wrong?" Ryusui chuckled. [Y/N] sat at the edge of the top of the boat thinking about all the things that had already happened. "You seemed preoccupied", Ukyo sat next to [Y/N]. "Nothing much. Just thinking about all those adventures we had. Although half of them were me being stuck underneath the ship", [Y/N] chuckled. "That reminds me. I fell off the ship before. It was a bit too cliche, to be honest", she snickered. "Well- at least now you're fine", Ukyo stared at [Y/N] who was looking over the horizon. "But I doubt things are getting better..." she sighed. "How so?" Ukyo asked tilting his head. [Y/N] hummed, "The fact that we're being chased by Stanley and his forces. Just thinking about what might happen if they were able to capture us", she sighed, "I really don't want to doubt, but the possibilities of someone dying is something that I can't imagine..." [Y/N] sighed. "But of course! I won't let that happen", she stood up, "Come on! Let's eat", she smiled. Ukyo smirked as he sighed. On their way to go to Francois, [Y/N] bumped into Tsukasa. "Ah- Tsukasa-san", [Y/N] raised her head to look at Tsukasa, "Great! Were going to eat. Wanna join?" [Y/N] smiled at Tsukasa.

Tsukasa glanced at Ukyo behind [Y/N] who was giving him a serious glare. He seemed unfazed, "Sure! I'm getting hungry either way", he smiled. "The more the merrier!" [Y/N] went to see Francois. "[Y/N]!" Kohaku called [Y/N]. She went up to [Y/N], "You're still injured", she seemed worried. "I'm doing great!" [Y/N] replied. "Hm? You're [Y/N]?" Luna stared at [Y/N].  [Y/N] nodded in response. "She's been asking people who you are. She probably heard that you're Senku's friend since little", Kohaku whispered at [Y/N]'s ear. [Y/N] was confused, "I was just curious as to who [Y/N] was. She seems pretty normal to me", Luna tilted her head while still staring at [Y/N]. "Normal?" [Y/N] thought.

"Oh! The angel!" Suika came up to [Y/N] and called her an angel. [Y/N] who was flustered, chuckled. "I guess I am an angel", she shrugged her shoulders. "Why's she calling you an angel?" Ukyo asked. [Y/N] sweated, "Probably because of my looks?" she averted her glance. "She was singing like an angel", Suika replied giggling. [Y/N] was blushing, "Ah- singing...", she stuttered. "I met her next to the river. She was singing so gracefully", Suika praised. [Y/N] awkwardly laughed, "You're praising too much", she muttered blushing. "Well- a fact is a fact", Ukyo shrugged, making [Y/N] even embarrassed. "A-Anyways- We all should eat together"

Everyone was at the table, sitting. "Tsukasa-san... Ukyo-san", [Y/N] called their names "What?" the two replied. "Why are you two so close to me?" [Y/N] asked. Ukyo and Tsukasa sat next to [Y/N] on both sides. "No reason", both replied. [Y/N] tried to settle things down. "There's a lot of space next to you Ukyo-san and Tsukasa-san", [Y/N] sweated. "There aren't", they both replied. [Y/N] awkwardly laughed it out. "Then at least give me space?". The two looked at each other, "Tsukasa move", Ukyo commanded. "You move", Tsukasa clicked his tongue. "If none of you are going to move, then I'll sit next to Taiju-", as she was about say something, the two moved a little to their side. "You guys are acting like kids", [Y/N] sighed. Francois brought foods to the table. "Great! Roasted Chicken and Burgers", Kohaku brightened exultantly. Ryusui came walking towards the table with Gen and Hyoga. "Gen-san!" [Y/N] was happy to see Gen doing fine. "[Y/N]-chan! Good to see you smiling", Gen smiled. "Why are you all saying that?" [Y/N] laughed.  "I see you guys are eating together", Hyoga hummed. "Ah- Hyoga-san..." [Y/N] averted her glance. Knowing that [Y/N] and Hyoga haven't made up yet, [Y/N] couldn't face him properly. As everyone was digging in their food, Ukyo seemed occupied. "Ukyo-san", [Y/N] called his name. Ukyo faced [Y/N], "Yes?" he asked. "Are you not going to eat?" [Y/N] asked. "A-Ah- yes, of course", Ukyo awkwardly laughed. [Y/N] began to slice Ukyo's burgers to smaller pieces. "Here", she pointed her fork at Ukyo's mouth. "Open your mouth" [Y/N] smiled. "If it's not bad being childish for once... Then I'll take it", Ukyo opened his mouth and ate the burger piece. [Y/N] giggled, "You really are childish Ukyo-san", she laughed. Ukyo blushed, "You told me to open my mouth", he stuttered. "Mhm~ You're so gullible Ukyo-chan", Gen hummed. "Agree", Tsukasa ate his burger. "Ukyo is childish~", Kohaku smirked. "You guys are stressing me", Ukyo sighed. "I don't mind feeding a child", [Y/N] laughed. Everyone laughed as they saw Ukyo getting fed by [Y/N]. "Ah- Senku!" [Y/N] saw Senku walking from behind Ukyo. Senku seemed uncomfortable. "You guys seemed to be eating together", he sighed. "You've had a long day today, Senku. You should eat too", [Y/N] suggested.

"Im feeling very tired", Senku rubbed his eyes. "But- you should eat first. Sleeping with an empty stomach is as bad as not eating for a whole day", [Y/N] seemed worried. Senku came up to her and moved Tsukasa to the side. Tsukasa was annoyed, but sighed it off. "Then feed me too", Senku stared into [Y/N]'s eyes. [Y/N] tilted her head to the side as the situation was getting awkward for her. "You heard me after feeding Ukyo-san- I was just joking", [Y/N] sweated. "I don't mind acting like a child for once", Senku place his head on the table still facing [Y/N]. Ukyo seemed to not like the situation. Miss Luna only stared at the two, "If only I could be in her position...", she thought. Kohaku who was surprised by what Senku was saying. "Is Senku drunk?" she asked. "I'm pretty sure he is", [Y/N] shook her head. "Senku, you should drink water", [Y/N] grabbed a glass of water and handed it to Senku. "I'm not drunk. I'm tired", Senku yawned. "We should get going", Kohaku brought Suika with her. "Eh?" [Y/N] was confused. "We should also get going~" Gen, Hyoga and Tsukasa stood up. Miss Luna, Francois and Ryusui also left. Leaving Ukyo, [Y/N] and Senku on the table. "Since few left, why not you two move over? Hm?" [Y/N] hoped. "No- we're staying here", Ukyo and Senku disagreed. [Y/N] sighed deeply, "I'm also tired. I should rest now", [Y/N] stood up and began to leave, but the two boys stopped her. "I'm not feeding either of you", [Y/N] shrugged off. "I should be leaving now. Make sure to have a lovely dinner. Good Night", she immediately left and went to her room.

"Those two boys- are too childish", [Y//N] shivered, "I'm now afraid to face them", she laid on the bed and curled. "I should just sleep it all off", she closed her eyes and decided to sleep for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Day to Y'alls! Once again I am updating late- I'm so sorry about that. Hope you guys have a wonderful day! Always Smile! Labs Y'alls!~

Total Words Count: 2808

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.4K 36
โ Baby, baby don't you see? I got everything you need Only a genius Could love a woman like me! โž As water flows where it pleas...
9K 181 12
(Senku x Oc) Emiyo Shinyon, A pretty girl that is very intelligent, dreaming to be an inventor and scientist. She reads about many things from the pa...
420K 15.4K 25
"ษช๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช๊œฑ แดษดแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข ษช แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด„แดแดแด˜ส€แด‡สœแด‡ษดแด… ษชษด แด›สœษช๊œฑ แดกแดส€สŸแด…, ษชแด› แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ สœแดแดก ษช แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด›แด‡สŸสŸ สแดแดœ ษช แดกแด€๊œฑ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแดแดษดแด‡ส€." - ๊œฑแด‡ษดแด‹แดœ ษช๊œฑสœษชษขแด€แดษช ________...
10.2K 223 12
This story is set in a different time where its a normal world. This is a sengen fanfic. They're basically dating already. This is mostly about their...