🔥FIRE🔥 [COMPLETED]

By hiitsmety

DON'T EVER PLAY WITH FIRE IN MARRIAGE BECAUSE......... ONE LOVE CAN DESTROY ALL LOVE START : DECEMBER 2020 EN... More

HOME
STITCHES
NO PROMISES
MY OASIS
LOUDER THAN BOMBS
HEADING HOME
MOON
FINALLY FOUND YOU
TOUCH LOVE
I LOVE YOU
STEAL MY GIRL
CAN'T YOU SEE ME?
CRUSH
WAR OF HORMONE
ON MY WAY
TAKE AWAY
SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY HEART
UNCONDITIONALLY
SUDDENLY
PAYPHONE
LOVE MYSELF
WE FOUND LOVE
BOY WITH LUV
GIVE ME EVERYTHING
FIRE
GIVE YOUR HEART BREAK
MAKE IT RIGHT
WOLVES
REALLY REALLY
JUST GIVE ME A REASON
FIGHT THE BAD FEELING
BAD THINGS
LONELY VOYAGE
ME AND MY BROKEN HEART
GOOD BY MY LOVE
A MILLION DREAMS

SECRET

295 33 12
By hiitsmety

"Yoojung-ah, Appa and Eomma just called. This weekend, we were told to stay there. Is that okay, right?", Jungkook dragged the chair of one of the dining tables.

Yoojung, who is still busy preparing breakfast, smiled and answered "Yes Oppa. Of course", giving Jungkook his glass of milk.

"How is the school? Are you feel comfy with that?", While drinking his favorite banana milk.

"Quite comfortable Oppa. I think I will enjoy it for a long time", a smile was clearly visible on Yoojung's lips.

"Good. As long as it makes you happy. I will only support you, Yoo", Jungkook still paid attention to his wife who was still cleaning his kitchen.

"Yoojung-ah .. sit beside me. Let's have breakfast together", he asked.

Even though they always had breakfast together every morning, it feels like Jungkook is eating breakfast alone. How could he not, Yoojung would only look busy in the kitchen and then prepare breakfast for him. While Jungkook was enjoying his breakfast, Yoojung was still busy cleaning the kitchen. Until her husband finishes breakfast, she will immediately clean up everything. Then Yoojung finally has breakfast. Sometimes Yoojung only had time to drink milk and then went to work. That's what caused Yoojung to quit her job 3 years ago while in America.

"After cleaning this Oppa", Yoojung still continued cleaning the stove area.

"Yoojung-ah, you don't want the incident 3 years ago to happen again, do you?", A question that made Yoojung suddenly stop her activities and turn to her husband.

Yoojung took off her apron and came closer to Jungkook, took the food on her plate "Sorry Oppa", smiled at Jungkook.

"Good girl", while stroking his wife's hair.

Jungkook remembered what happened 3 years ago.

FLASHBACK

"Yoojung-ah ???? Sorry I just got here. Where does it hurt ??", Jungkook looked worried holding his wife's hand and saw Yoojung's face which was covered in sweat enduring the pain.

"Sorry Oppa, I made you worry. You don't need to leave the office. I'm fine here there are lots of nurses and doctors who will take care of me", smiled at her husband Jungkook with a slightly worn look because he was running over to his wife.

"Tell me what the doctor said?", Jungkook leaned his face towards Yoojung.

"Only colitis should be operated immediately," replied Yoojung weakly.

Suddenly the nurse came in and said that the operation would be going on soon. The nurses immediately pulled Yoojung's bed to enter the operating room "Mr. Jungkook, Doctor Park wants to see you"

Jungkook held his wife's hand, "I'll be waiting for you here. Hope the operation goes well", kissed her forehead and let go of Yoojung's hand.

Jungkook walked towards the room and opened the door after knocking.

"Jeon Jungkook-ssi? I am Doctor Park who will handle your wife", said one of the men in a white coat.

Jungkook bent down and shook the hand of the man in front of him, "Yes Doctor, I am the husband of patient Kim Yoojung".

"Mrs. Kim Yoojung will undergo surgery to remove her colon because of a leak caused by the swelling. So this operation is the only solution so that unwanted things do not happen in the future," he explained.

"Fine Doctor, please do your best for my wife", he pleaded.

"But there is something you need to know before I'm gonna operate Mrs. Yoojung. Before it was known that the main problem was a colon infection. The obstetrician did a thorough ultrasound because Madame Yoojung is married and in her productive age. The obstetrician saw a slight problem on the reproductive organs of Madame Yoojung. That's why I told you at the beginning so that there won't be any problems when I do this operation ", frowned while waiting for Jungkook's response who looked a little confused.

Is there any problem Doc? "Asked Jungkook.

"Mrs. Yoojung has an ovarian cyst in her right ovary. The ovary is the place for the egg cell or usually called the ovary. With the size of the cyst is large enough, the removal of the ovary is the best way to avoid the risk of uterine cancer later. However, with this condition, you and Mrs. Yoojung We give you time if you want a more detailed consultation with the obstetrician. I ask for your decision before I do the operation, "he said.

"Is that the best way, Doc? Then what is the impact if one of my wife's ovaries is removed? Can we still have children?" Jungkook leaned forward on the table in front of him.

"With one ovary a woman in general can still get pregnant Mr. Jeon. If you agree, then our team will simultaneously perform 2 major operations. Bowel removal surgery as well as ovarian removal surgery on Mrs. Yoojung", put a sheet of approval paper in front of Jungkook.

"Do whatever which is the best for my wife Doc, where should I sign?", He asked.

"You don't want to tell your wife first, Mr. Jeon?", Confirmed again before showing Jungkook's signature column.

"I'm sure my wife will agree on this matter Doc", with a steady tone.

.

But in reality, until now Jungkook hasn't said anything to Yoojung. Yoojung still doesn't know that he only has 1 ovary.

-------------------------

H-2 WEEKS TO RUNWAY

I'm still very busy even though today is a weekend. Just imagine that in less than 2 weeks I will hold my first runway since my career in fashion been for 5 years. Unfortunately I haven't found the right location, because I have to consider the budget.

Even though this will be my first runway, but I won't make it as grand as people imagine. As long as my fashion concept can be accepted by society at large, especially fashion lovers, then I feel my goal has been achieved. I want to make it as simple as possible, but memorable.

"Hyun .... let's go", Taehyung suddenly walked into my office, walked over to me with both hands tucked into his pants pocket.

"Where are we going, Tae? I'm still doing this", pointing at my work on the table.

"You know your husband never accepts rejection," he helped clear up the papers that were scattered on my desk. Then holding my hand pulls me to follow him.

"Do I have to change clothes? You don't take me to the any event, do you?", Equating my steps with him.

"No need. I just want to date with you. It's been a while, right?" he said pushing me into the car.

Taehyung put a seat belt on me, then just kissed me. Cup 💋

I looked at the clock on my hand, 8:00 p.m.

"Where are we going, Tae?" I asked.

Taehyung just smiled, "You'll know Hyun later", while he focusing on driving.

After traveling for 20 minutes, Taehyung parked his car.

I stared at the view outside the car window. Feeling unfamiliar with the place, "Where is this, Tae?", I asked.

"Come on, get out baby. I'll show you something", Taehyung took my hand towards the building that is not too big but not too small either.

Taehyung opened the door with one of the keys in his hand.

"Why you have the key of this building, Tae?", I was still curious, could only stare nervously.

When the door was successfully opened, Taehyung walked ahead and headed somewhere. Suddenly the lights came on. 

Really surprised by the scene in front of me right now. I immediately turned to look at Taehyung with all the questions in my head.

"What is this?"

"Why are you still asking Hyun .... It's runway for you"

"Is this place are Yours???"

"No, haha. This building is own by Hoseok Hyung. He lent it to you"

"Really ?? How much does it cost?"

"For Free!"

"You're kidding. Nothing is for free in this world, Tae"

"My wife is very smart haha", stroking my hair and hugging me from behind.

"Hoseok Hyung did lend it for free. But I have one condition. Introduce me as your husband at your runway show later Hyun", turned my body to face his body.

"I'll introduce you as my main model Tae"

"Not enough. Kim Taehyung as the main model and husband of Kim So Hyun!"

Who can against when I get his smile like this. Only my husband Kim Taehyung can always make me comply with all his ridiculous requests.

"Okay, Kim Taehyung," I said in defeat.

"Then this place is yours", Taehyung handed the key in my hand.

I stood on tiptoe and immediately kissed his cheek, "Thank you, Tae", I said and then left him just like that.

"Yyaaa Kim Sohyun !! You're teasing me ... why just a kiss on the cheek?!?", He stepped after me with a shy smile.

-------------------

JJK COMPANY'S CANTEEN. 12 PM.

I sat in one corner of my office canteen. Enjoy Hot Caramel Machiatto and play on my phone. Occasionally reply to Taehyung's messages.

The atmosphere of the canteen, which is not so crowded, makes it even more comfortable for me to just linger over my resting time. Of course with a pencil in my hand. I still take the time to scratch the image on the sketch in front of me.

Without realizing it, someone took the seat opposite me.

"Sohyun-ssi", his voice made me turn to his direction.

Instantly I stood up and bowed my body, "Director Jeon".

"Please sit down", he said.

I sat back down, "Is there something happened?", I asked.

"Nothing. Just want to drink something", put the drink on the table "How is your runway preparation Sohyun-ssi?", He asked.

"It's still on finishing step, Director Jeon" I replied.

I drank my drink, that's when Jungkook observed the ring on my ring finger "You already married Kim So Hyun?", he just want to make it sure.

"Yes, Director Jeon", while I justified my sitting position.

Jungkook looked at me silently. I realized it, then I put the drink cup back on my lips and drank it slowly. The situation was awkward when silence was in our midst.

Then he raised his voice, "I'm sorry because I got married suddenly. That time I should have been able to explain .....",

Realizing the discussion that wanted to be discussed was about our past, so I immediately ended the conversation, "Don't discuss the past, please. We already have our respective futures now", I said with a firm tone.

"Are you happy?", He asked spontaneously.

My forehead frowned upon hearing his question, "Of course. The marriage that I have been in for 3 years and ..... We are happy", staring at him steadily.

Jungkook smiled, trying to be strong in front of me.

"In that case, Thank God if you are happy. At least it reduces my guilt a little", a look on his face a little relieved.

We were both silent. The awkward atmosphere came back. Jungkook's voice broke the silence again.

"Ahh ... how many Kim's junior do you have?"

"Not yet, how about you?"

"I haven't either", he replied casually and then drank the drink on his hand.

I glanced at him briefly, then averted my gaze before he realized.

"Sohyun-ah ..."

Turned to his way, then made sure that no one around heard that a director of this company had just called me with a casual name that shouldn't be done while we're in the office.

"Does every woman get married just to have a child ??", Jungkook leaned forward by resting his hands on the table that separated us.

Suddenly I was surprised to look at him, "Isn't it certain that every marriage will want that? Want the presence of a child?", I asked.

"Can a presence of the child say that a marriage will be happy??", He continued his question.

"It should be like that. Do you have a different idea then?", I glanced at him briefly.

"Not really. I want a child too, but if I and my wife even having not children so there will no problem for me", hiding a little emptiness in his eyes.

Instantly my memory was spinning a year ago.

FLASHBACK

"Miss Kim, wake up! Miss Kim", one of my co-workers tried to wake me up who was unconscious by the side of the road.

I heard several voices, but my vision suddenly darkened.

Today is the day of my first fashion bazaar. The event is selling some clothes and some fashion products with big discounts at the end of the year. The cold weather did not turn my spirits down.

I continued to distribute flyers to attract a few customers to my company's fashion bazaar. All the efforts that I have made have paid off. The sales of my bazaar at that time were almost 90% of profits. A happy smile always appeared on my face, until the moment of my stomach felt cramped suddenly and I fell unconscious on the edge of the table, unable to hold my body anymore.

Instantly some of my co-workers surrounded me and touched my body in panic.

Arriving at the hospital, the hospital asked me about my guardian. But I just replied, "I am an orphan Doc"

"Your husband?", Asked one of the nurses to me.

My lips are tightly closed, because all this time I tried to contact Taehyung but there was no answer. Taehyung just got his exclusive contract as model no. 1 in Korea. During this week he never even took a day off, always spending his time on his job.

"My husband is abroad. Did something happen to me?", Looked worriedly at one of the nurses.

"You need to have surgery right away," the voice of one of the Doctors caught my attention.

"What kind of operation Doc?", I frowned.

"Curettage. You had a miscarriage. The fetus in your stomach must be removed immediately. Otherwise it will endanger your life," said the Doctor like lightning in broad daylight breaking my heart right away.

I wanted to cry and scream after knowing the reality that slapped my face. But I just closed my eyes and squeezed the hospital bed sheet with a firm grip with my hand.

Kim Sohyun, you are stupid. What kind of mother are you. What kind of woman are you. Who doesn't even realize that you are bearing the baby of your love with Kim Taehyung, your husband.

"Where should I sign the letter of approval, Doc? I will sign it by myself", I replied weakly.

"Forgive your mother, my baby", tears began to fall down my cheeks.

.

Unfortunately, my husband Kim Taehyung never knew the real reason what happened to his wife a year ago. Only Taehyung found out that his wife collapsed just because of exhaustion while working. That's why Taehyung told me to leave the company and told me to rest completely. Basically I am Kim So Hyun. Kim Sohyun the woman who can't be do nothing at all. So I applied for a job again after resting for 3 months.

Indeed, everyone must have a secret that they want to hide. A secret they wanted to keep tight for fear of injuring theirself again if they remembered. Hiding the secret for the reason to protect loved ones. Even in the wrong way. With a Lie.

.

"Come over to my house sometime and bring your husband, I will entertain you. I wonder if he is as handsome as me? Hehe I will also introduce you to my wife who is no less beautiful than you", Jungkook still has his unchanging sense of humor.

I smiled, "Alright. Hopefully you are not surprised to see how handsome of my husband, Director Joen", I replied his joke with a happy smile and then left him who was still staring at my departure from a distance.

--------------------

SHOULD BE THERE'S A SECRET IN MARRIAGE LIFE?

-------------------

THANK YOU FOR 15 VOTES 😍

17 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER

THANK YOU ❤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 482 17
"Our love may not be perfect, but it will cross all boundaries. And I will never find someone else, cause I know I'm just fooling myself in the belie...
41.9K 1.5K 48
You can't deny your fate and his desire for you... Where destiny plays the game of LOVE. just say you want me too... Kim Y/N despite her showing her...
124K 4.9K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] ►CEO AU ►Arra...
6.2K 129 33
y/n & taehyung married couples but there was no husband wife Relationship between them but one mistake change everything life, personality, style, le...