Nightmares

Galing kay Gee_efh

A home wrecked and sinking down, a father and a brother who acts as if you are not to be counted as a person... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 30.
Epilogue.
Authors note.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Author's Note

Chapter 29.

83 3 0
Galing kay Gee_efh

Mature scenes ahead.

As we danced, I couldn't help but smile to myself, all I wanted was to have a good and normal family but now what I had was more than I expected. I had a hot boyfriend, a good mom, and a good boyfriend's family, and now a good home. I couldn't wish for more.

I chuckled mentally or rather loud as Felix gave me la ook.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Just thinking about how lucky I am"

He smiled and tightened his hold on my waist, his head on my neck breathing me in and suddenly I am conscious about everything, his breath, his body heat, my racing nerves, my heart, and even how his dick was pulsing and straining in his jeans against me.

And it didn't help to remove the thought that had been plaguing my mind all day, having sex with him. My hormones got out of control and all I could feel at that moment was Felix and his hard-on alone and how he was changing my body effortlessly. Blood rushed down south and I was secretly praying that I survive the intense heat and hormones flooding through my veins.

Gathering all the courage I had left, or maybe the adrenaline in my body gathered all the sexual frustration in my body, or just suddenly I had realized how sexy my boyfriend was as I stood on my toes and leaning on into his ear.

"Can we have sex tonight?" I whispered more sultry than I wanted though nervousness was my first intention.

Felix tensed a little and froze in place and I regretted ever saying that out loud without thinking that it would have spoiled our moment together.

"I mean if you're not okay, I was just wondering so let's just say I didn't say this" I hurriedly added and separated from Felix to go sit down muttering curses under my breath.

But Felix took hold of my hand crushing me back into his body and now flushing us together that I could feel his dick moving on my thighs

"I was just surprised, but if you think you're ready so am I. So are you ready?" He whispered into my ear.

"I am" I responded, gaining confidence from nowhere.

"Then I would make sure you don't regret this"

And lips crashed onto each other, pure passions flowing through. I kissed Felix with all my being, wanting to get and know all of him. He kissed me like I was the last thing on Earth his life depended on, his big muscular body holding me securely flush against him, silently promising me a haven.

My hands found their way under his shirt onto his hairy chest, roaming all over his chest and eventually over his abs trailing the dark hair that led to his hardened member. His hands squeezed my bottom gently, grinding gently on me.

If I knew heat and fire, then compared to this what I knew was even colder than ice and hotter than fire, hell the sun even be damned.

My insides were melting, my body so hot that my shirt clung to my body, my shorts hugging me and exposing me.

We both gasped when we separated but kept our foreheads touching with our eyes closed.

"Change of plans" Felix muttered.

"Yeah? So what now?"

"You know I have a room upstairs"

"And why is this making me feel like  a bad employee since I know nothing about my workplace?" I chuckled.

"That I agree"

I slapped him playfully "But I think Prem is still here"

"No he isn't, he went out after serving us and we won't be disturbed tonight and tomorrow too. I told them to take the day off"

"Sounds like a plan", I said now very sultry.

I kissed Felix back now with full force as he lifted me effortlessly and started moving up the stairs. We were kissing like fire on fire, everything was intense and heated.

We found our way upstairs with half our clothes gone. Felix's shirt and mine were missing and I was busy trying to take his belt off.

Felix gently placed me on a comfy bed still not breaking the kiss. He yanked my shorts and briefs off in one go and breaking the kiss to remove his. He stood and studied me for a moment and oh I just did the same.

He hovered over me the next moment, showering my body with hot kisses and love bites.

After long beautiful and pleasurable moments of preparations, Felix lined himself at my entrance, gently pushing bit by bit till he was balls deep.

"Shit" he cursed when he had finally filled me.

He stayed there for a moment and found a rhythm making me see stars throughout the whole night, I swear I even saw the universe beckoning onto me.

The night was still young and we made sure to take advantage of it till the wee hours of the morn when exhaustion had gotten to us and we crashed onto the bed naked, with all juices and Felix still buried deep in me.

I woke up the next morning or very well day, embarrassed and a little disgusted by the dry remnants of our intense work. Felix had a tight grip on me as he spooned me from behind. The sun was already up and scattered its warm rays in the room gently heating the room. With a groan, I tried to get up which successfully failed because someone was still strong even in sleep and I was hurting in places I never dreamed of.

I shook Felix gently and exhaled when he made no move to release me from his hold.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I muttered.

Gathering all the strength I could have in the morning after an exhausting night, I nudged his side with an elbow and he responded very well with a painful groan and a smirk from me. The moment his hand was off me, I took off into the bathroom groom before my bladder could burst.

"Whew, that was insane" I exhaled when I came out of the bathroom.

"Yeah very insane. I thought the mornings are when you cuddle and revel in the passion" Felix glared at me.

"Or it's when you leave the other in a passionate disappointment and I chose the latter so get over it" I replied smugly and started cleaning up.

"I can't believe you" Felix muttered and went into the bathroom.

By the time he was out, I had changed the bedsheets and cleaned whatever mess we had done. Felix took a long time in the bathroom, long enough for me to flip down into the bed and almost doze off.

What stopped me from completely going asleep was the water from this wet hair that dripped onto my face.

"This isn't romantic in any sense" I muttered when my eyelids were able to hold still.

"Well, that wasn't what I was aiming for, I wanted you awake" he smirked.

"Awake for?"

"This"

And his lips were on mine, his hands roaming around my body, his wet hair on my face, his warm body on mine. Before matters could escalate, I gently pushed him up from my face.

"Last night we were like animals and I don't want to be an animal again at least not when every fiber in my body feels like steel"

"What?" He looked at me incredulously "I can't believe you, I was just trying to feel your body not have sex with you"

"Oh?" I said deflated but hurriedly added, " you felt my body all night long and why were  you taking so long to come out of the bathroom, were you giving birth?"

He shot me a really look.

"And Felix, I can't bear your weight any longer" I added in a strained voice, he was crushing me.

With a laugh, he stood up from me and laid by my side pulling me into him.

"What do you suppose we do today?" He asked.

"I could literally lay down with you all day seeing as all my body is screaming in agony now"

"That I gladly accept"

Well, I suppose we slept after talking for a little and I was almost lying on top of Felix with both of us still naked. I woke up again but this time it seemed that the day was almost over as the last streaks of the sun's rays were dancing goodbye. And Felix was not sleeping by my side but was dressed and all smily.

"Get up and get dressed, we have to get home before our moms start freaking out" he tossed some clothes to me.

With an annoyed look which I don't know why I had it on my face and a groan, I got up and put on the clothes. A simple black shirt and blue jeans.

We finished and cleaned the room and then we were out in the road to our house trying so hard to mask the limp in my steps when we entered the building so those nosy ladies couldn't get anything on me.

Mr. Sandler left for a meeting the moment we arrived at the house. We entered the kitchen to find the two ladies after we saw no trace of them in the living room and two loud gasps came out from the two women called our mothers before I could even say a word. It wasn't helping that their eyes were wide as saucers and darting between us. With a huff from me and Felix at the same time, we passed by them as they broke down into a fit of giggles.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

197K 10.2K 16
My life has never been roses and sunshine. I could go on and on about how I grew up in a broken household, a junkie prostitute for a mother who pimpe...
852 82 11
An ambitious Lawyer who raises his two brothers is going stir crazy. His brothers do not listen, they fight with each other, and the household feels...
107K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
47.5K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...