Nothing Matter [Jimin X Reade...

Por getvmin

"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

25

154 6 0
Por getvmin

"What are you seeing at?" I entered the living room after become ready and asked him as I see he was looking at something. But why that thing was looking familiar to me?

"You are looking so cute in those pictures." I snatched the diary from him in which I have so many pictures of my childhood. "From where you get this?" I hide it between my back and front of sofa so it become hard for him to take it.

"Ahh! It was already on the desk. But why are you scolding me for little thing?" His puppy eyes act like innocent baby, but he is not actually. "Little thing? Don't you always find my childhood picture funny just for tease me?"

"I never find it funny. But you are actually so cute and chubby baby in that picture...so I just like to flirt with my baby!" Gosh, he knows very well how to make my heart go crazy. Now I had nothing to say more anything. I become quiet and turned my red cheeks away from his vision. "By the way my baby is looking more than gorgeous in this dress." I bite my lip hardly but make an eye contact with him.

"Stop calling me 'baby'...we are at my home." I tried to shut his mouth but no...he was in the total mood of flirting. "Why? Can't I even say you 'baby' because you are my 'baby'?"

"Are you going somewhere?" Sudden familiar voice make both of us jump on our seats. I pushed myself away from him and pretend to nothing happened. He was looking at me in confusion with his so cute pouty and innocent face.

"Y-Yes mommy....at restaurant." I answered nervously after peeking at Jimin. "With him?" My mom pointed at jimin and asked. "Mm?... Yhh!".

"What were you doing hm?" Jimin asked me anxiously as we both come out from my house. "I'm sorry jimin! I haven't tell my mother yet. That's all happened so sudden that's why...!".

"Ok ok! I can understand. Can we go now?" He opened the door of his white sports car for me and I get in inside and put my seat belt on. He took his position on driving seat. I was noticing something familiar in his car everywhere.

"What are you looking for?" He started the engine but maintain his eyes on me when I was feeling something. "Same smell of the scent." And I took a deep breath. "Mm? Smell?" He questioned unknowingly.

"I still remember that smell, when you came to pick me up for first time.... for restaurant and see....today also you are here for the same intention."

"Oh yes!" His body turned towards me and I also turned halfly to face him. "I was very happy at that time when hyung told me you are living near by me." He brushed his fingers in his hair for set it back and wear his cap again.

-

"Sit here... I'm going for giving an order." He pulled the chair back for me after putting his jacket on his chair and left for order. He select the restaurant with less people and the select the table of corner one so no one can see us, perfect.

His seat was in front of me, but he changed it by seating next to me after coming back. His fingers interwined with mine and placed it on his thigh for resting. His thumb was moving on the back of my fingers for soothing purpose. That is what I was wanting in the perfect relationship, seating next to eachother and talking some romantic things. As 'he' is my boyfriend, I'm sure there will be no lack of romance from his side and I'll do the same for him.

"So... when the album is going to release?" I break the silence of us and whispered. "May be in one or one and half month!" He pissed his lips in thin line and turned his eyesight towards me while nodding. "It means you will be busy in new come back right?" His lips touched the back of my hand for kissing it and looked at me. Oh my poor heart! He is such a flirt.

"Obviously!" I don't know but I feel something inside of me after imagine that all days without him. That is what I never felt in my previous relationship. Is he going to impact on me like this? Then it'll be hard for me to tolerate because I'm more than serious with him. I know its not a week that we confessed to eachother, but I remembered that all days which I had spent with him during his practice time and on Jeju beach, and how caring he was towards me.

"Why? Don't you want me to go away from you?" How can he can read my mind also? Stop this boy. "N-no....I didn't mean that." I lied and it was clear on my face that's why his lips curved up in smile. I bite my inner lips as the warmth of his soft lips touched my skin of cheek not only once but for twice and deeply.

"Yes, you want it. I can see that...but don't worry my baby love.... I'll paid double to you!" He whispered like moaning in my ears and that give me goosebumps in my whole body. I'm sure his mind is diverting on different way. "What's running in your dirty mind, Mr. Park Jimin." I snatched my hand away from his grip and tap on his one. But he immediately hold it back but more tightly than before and bring his face closer to mine. He was coming more and more close to me. As his tip of nose touch with mine. Distance between our lips reduced as the border of his lip touch with mine. "Here is your order sir!"

"Shit!" He mumbled but moved away immediately as waiter come with dishes. "Thank you very much!" Was he actually thanking him? I don't think because he gave him death glare smiled. I was laughing by pissed my both lips inner side so voice can't come outside to his ears to listen. "What?" He noticed my face and asked.

"Poor waiter!" I laughed openly when waiter leave us alone. "I'll see you later my girl!" He furrowed his eyebrows and said but I think in serious tone. Is he actually mean that? I became quite and serious.

"Now let's eat." He served the food in my plate before putting it in his. A glass of cold drink he offered me to take and I accept it. I take the spoon and took my first bite of his selected menu.

"It's delicious!" My mouth was filled with rice and I was trying to chewing it at the same time talking also. A soft giggled slipped from his mouth but not was looking at me. "I'm used to come here with all my friends."

I stopped my mouth from its movements while last few portion of rice were still inside of it, when his lips kissed corner of my lips. I gulped my rice first and then looked at him. "W-What was that?" My heart was racing like roller coaster. "There was rice on it and... wasting of food is bad manner you know it right?"

I want to live Mr. Park Jimin!

-

What the fuck.....!!,

That is what I said when I saw his big mension like house which was glowing because of lots of lights. There were so much to see outside of his house but I didn't waste my time when he lead me inside. Before that he pressed my chin up and closed my half hanged open mouth. His fingers get interlinked with mine.

It was more beautiful inside than out side. Let's not say 'than' both sides were actually beautiful.

"Let's go upstairs first." He suggested and lead me upstairs with him. I followed his steps when he wanted to go in the same way - hand in hand.

My mouth get opened with the door of his room. His bed room was that much large...I can say as equal as to my living room plus kitchen. His large bed, cool and eye catching interior, the full wall glass window through which moonlight was clearly visible and in last...his beautiful and perfect model picture which was hanging on the side wall.

"It's your room?" I was still not believing that I was standing in Park Jimin's room. "Yes, and the same will be our in future!" He sat on the edge of bed by putting his palm on it for support and said playfully.

Why he is thinking so forward? For a moment I lost my all expression that what he said which I had never expected from anyone. "Shut up." I laughed nervously and started to blush in red. "Oh my shy girl is blushing hm!"

We both came downstair again after searching his upper floor. I saw everything except one. "What are you finding?" He already understand that I'm looking for something but asked me in last at the time when I was thinking to go back at my home. "Your...mother."

"Oh! She and my dad are at his friend's party." He explained. "Okk!" I nodded in agreement.

"let's sit there." He pointed his finger at the sofa and offered me to join him. "No Jimin. It's already late and my mom is also waiting for me." I checked the phone once it buzzed due to notification. It was y/fn. She was asking behalf of my mother that when I'm coming back? "Then stay here for tonight."

What is he said?

"Wh-what are you saying?" I choked in air after listening him. "Don't worry, you can stay in guest room." It's obvious that I'll stay in guest room so why he need to clarify it. Is something running again in his mind? But wait...I'm not going to stay here then why I'm thinking about it?

"Mr. Park.....for your kind information, I'm living near by you so it'll not take a long time to reach me there." Colour of his face started to change as I flopped his plan. "Ahh!" He scretched his back of head after realising the truth and looked down. Poor cutey! "Now let's go."

-

He pressed the break among my house. I unbuckled my seatbelt and turned to him once it get open. "Thank you so much for today." I said but take a pause before saying anything further. "Good night!"

I pressed the button for open the door of car, but realised that my wrist of left hand is stuck between his fingers. I didn't get first that what he need so I stay still and again seat in the previous position. "Hm?"

He also unbuttoned his seatbelt and raised his body from the seat. Before I could analyse anything his soft plump lips took my upper one between his. I closed my eyes as soon as he cupped my face with his one hand and hold another one on the seat. Temperature started to raise as the kiss became more and more deeper. I was not in the condition that I can stopped him or pushed him back from what he was causing inside of me. That butterflies in my stomach were not going down with his every dose.

We apart as realised the need of oxygen to our body but still were so close to eachother. He rested his forehead on mine. I could feel his heavy and hot breathing on my face. His thumb started to caress the skin of my cheek by swinging it back and forth gently. My eyes get opened but immediately meet with his sparkling one. The way he was staring at me so deeply make my heart increase it beats. How can someone look so ethereal with this much close distance.

"How can you go without completing my day?" His hot breath touch the border of my lips as he whispered. I smiled at what he said. He was still demanding the same thing which he had already snatched from me.

"You gain it. Now let me go!" I went little back from the connection of our skins so can look at his beautiful face. "No! You didn't give it by yourself, it was from my side." He is such a baby. Without any hesitation I go forward and pecked his lips for last time.

A cute chuckled slipped out from his mouth. "Sweet dream my baby!" He kissed on my forehead before I get off from the car.

I waved at him for a very last time when he give me a warm smile and go back inside of house.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

324K 12.6K 69
"You've become my favorite sin" - Highest Rank: #6 in Religious #7 in btsau
4.2M 238K 48
✅ "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" 𝟖𝟎'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...
968K 41.3K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
112K 6K 41
[ park jimin ] "Afterall, you cannot run from yourself."