Crushing On Your Majesty;The...

By suzangill98

"I don't do relationships,I don't love Miss Williams ..I just fu**...is that what you want from me so that yo... More

To crush on the king
secret glances
perfection
her past
his rejection
His bad and good side
And.....it's a basket
violence coated in innocence
Destiny's whim
Mistaken
Not in my league
Did I stutter?
I love to hate you
In Royalty
I don't need you
Hold my hand
Fear Vs Strength
Is this a goodbye?
Accept it
Actions Vs words
At his place
His arrival
The colour of blood
In name of regrets
Hold my hand
Just let me go!
leap of time
Have we met before?
What did I do?
sparks of jealousy
Facing her past
colours of hatred
The truth behind rumours
The new year winter ball
The realisation
The power of a woman
Shades of pain
The judgement
Stand by you(part 1)
Stand by you( part 2)
Epilogue
Bonus chaper 1
Bonus chapter 2
Book covers

In clutches of authority

23.5K 1.5K 97
By suzangill98

..................................................

Your love is like a nail,
The harder I rotate to find a way,
The deeper it engraves.

.................................................

He was going berserk finding her.

2 hours

It has just been two hours and he was already on the edge of insanity.
Where was she? Who has taken her? Was she conscious?

He cursed in his mind when he saw the CCTV footage.
Her crying state doing something inside him.

She needed him.
He has to find her.

Charlie was nowhere to be found in the castle, Angela and Claire sat there with a look of indifference.
As King Harold and Daniel tried their best to locate her with no stone unturned.

"Why are we even finding her? She may have just left. Have you seen her getting kidnapped?"

She asked staring at her nails in boredom, while Claire stood up in impatience.

"I have had enough. I am leaving. You guys are crazy looking for an unknown girl. Who cares if she is kidnapped?"

This made Daniel step towards her, his aura deadly as a raging storm.
But before him, king Harold has already grabbed his wife's elbow in a deadly grip

"Shut it Claire! Someone gets kidnapped from my premises and you are asking me to forget about it? Do you even listen to yourself!"

She looked at him with irritation, not at all bothered by his threat.
Pulling her elbow from his grip, she was going to leave when Daniel's words stopped her.

"By the way, where were you 2 hours ago miss Claire?
What business can you have at 2 o clock at night?"

Daniel looked at her sceptically, to which she just shrugged.

"My business is none of your concern. And if you are insinuating I have something to do with this? Then think again for you are in no position to question the Queen of the land you stand on!!"

Daniel smirked, her anger making his doubt to get stronger.
Stepping closer, he stared at her shaken self.

"Calm down miss Claire. I never said you were related. And as for my position is concerned, you are talking to the man who can kill this inflated ego of yours with a mere flick of his finger"

King Harold held his angry wife back, stopping her from messing with Daniel.

She stomped her foot and turned to leave, her steps stopping near Daniel.

"Best of luck with finding her"
Her voice was challenging like she was taunting them.

His hands turned into fists and voice deadly enough to shake her form as he whispered in her ear.

"One evidence and you are gone, miss Claire"

Ignoring his threat and straightening her back, she left the hall with head held high and a mischievous smile on her lips.

...................................................

The authorities stood at the airport.
Military ready to hold captive the culprit once the door to the plane opens.

The plane has landed 15 minutes ago, but to their surprise, no one came out.
They were waiting for their superiors order to barge inside but then, they didn't know of what went inside.

Their guns pointed at the entrance as the pilot escaped from the other side and called for help.

Lin, the best military men in history was being accused of deceiving the state.
The news spread like wildfire in the state of Central province igniting hatred in the hearts of civilians.

Their hatred was not just towards the accusation that she may have tried killing the king.
But also towards the fact that Lin was a girl.

The very reason why Eva has to impersonate as a man to achieve success in her career.

They never understood.
A girl with AK 47 in her hands and will of a warrior in her mind, never settled well with the male chauvinist civilians.

They wanted girls to study and achieve success.
But when it comes to standing equal to men, the testosterone's would always overweight.

Especially in a career like hers where people with higher strength were considered superior.
Unknown to them, mental strength would always surpass the physical one.

"Evalinge Williams! The central authorities order you to come out of the plane in the next 5 minutes!!"

"Raise your hands and come out!!"

"I repeat! Raise your hands and come out!!"

The leading officer looked at his military men, stopping them from entering just yet.
His hand held up, to stop any further movement.

The king's orders were clear.
The imposter had to be detained, no matter the actions required to do so.
And he will make sure of that.

In seeing no response, he had to do it.
Nodding his head to his men.
They were now ready to enter.

The first lot entered, opening the back entrance as silently as they could.
Loading of the guns, the only thing they could hear in the eerie silence.

The earpiece that connected him to his men spoke, and his words were clear.

"Whiskey Tango Fortrox!"

Gunfires broke out from inside the plane and that was when the line went dead, making the leader to curse in his mind.
The situation frustrating and exciting him at the same time.

They continued for a few seconds and again deadly silence followed.
This was very strange, something like this has never happened before.

Like his men just saying WTF(whiskey tango Fortrox) i.e what the fuc* before his line going silent.
This does not look good.

This girl was no ordinary girl.
And for the first time the commander felt scared of a girl in his life.

"Sir? What do we do?"
The leader of the second lot asked, making the commander gulp his saliva and nod.

"move"

And they did move, but they suffered the same fate as the previous ones.
Gunshots followed by silence.

Now was the last lot and the commander decided to go inside this time.
His grip on his gun firm and focus determined.
His steady footsteps moved closer. Reaching the threshold in a minute.

He looked back once,
Seeing his backup.
Nearly a hundred soldiers surrounding the plane.
Ready with guns and tasers.

Lin can't escape today.
Not when so many soldiers surrounded the plane but still.

He feared what he will see when he enters.
He fears seeing the blood of his fellow soldiers and countryman.

Taking a long sigh, he entered.

His eyes taking in the fallen soldiers at his feet.
Some groaning in pain and others unconscious.

"Welcome commander"

Came her voice and he gulped before looking up.
His eyes meeting her cold ones.

She stood there casually, hands crossed in front of her chest and one leg placed behind on the curvature wall.

Her beauty making the commander to just stare at her in surprise and fear.
Her red dress matching with the interiors of the plane.
Not to forget, the blood of his men.

Commanders eyes roaming around to see how much damage this beautiful disaster has caused, the worry in his eyes making her respond.

"Don't worry. No one's dead"

Was it supposed to calm him?
Because surprisingly they just did.

"Surrender! There is no escape!"

The commander said pointing his gun at her, making her smile in return.
Moving her head in a no, she moved towards a body on the ground and made him look down.

The commander was stunned.
She had brutally attacked those two, which were the supposed kidnappers who bought her here.

Their clothes half torn on their body as they withered in pain and agony.
Begging her as she crouched down and held one of their necks in a deadly grip.

"Please...leave...me"

And she did, but only after the man was on the verge of unconsciousness.
Her display of evilness, making the commander to motion his back up with a flick of his finger behind his back.

"Why are you doing this?"

She scoffed at this, standing back up again.

"Why are you doing this commander"

She asked in response, making him reply truthfully.

"Well,it's my duty to protect my country"

She nodded, sounding impressed.
But her next words made the commander to freeze in his spot.

"Well, then it's also my duty to protect my honour"

The commander looked down at the two men, they surely must have done something for her to attack them so brutally.
For the way, others were beaten was nothing compared to them.

"Having indecent thoughts about a women and an attempt to what they say( she quoted) submit her forcefully is not very chauvinistic. Now is it commander?"

Her words making him question his decision.
Making him question if what he was doing was right.
But sadly he cannot decide this, this decision will be given in the courtroom and not on a battlefield.

And he can't let emotions cloud his duty and actions.

"Surrender Lin. It's no use trying to escape"

He spoke with authority.
Her eyes looked behind the commander, a sigh leaving her lips.

"Smart move commander. I see you have a backup"

His gun remained pointed at her, followed by many others.

"I am not a fool commander. I am willing to surrender but on one condition"

The commander had to subdue his anger at this girls audacity.

"You are in no position to negoti-"

"Ah, hun commander. I still am. Just look around and you will see just how capable I am"

Her words were right, she could still do much damage than this.
She was just restraining herself.

"So commander.Bloodshed or no bloodshed? "

He nodded, agreeing to listen to her terms.
It was the most logical decision after all.

"What is your condition?"

And then she smiled, sitting on a seat like a queen and motioning someone to come forward.
Out came a boy with fearful eyes, steps shaky and hands shivering.

"You are to let him go. With no harm bestowed"

Everyone stared at the young man, seeing no harm in releasing him for the price she offers.

The commander nodded making the guards to surround her.

Aden's eyes fixed on Eva as he realised what she has done for him.
His head moving in a no , refusing to leave her alone.

Tears stung the boy eyes as she nodded with an encouraging smile.
The way was cleared for the young boy, as he left unharmed.

Looking back one last time, he saw her holding out her hands and steel cuffs entrapping her wrists.

The commanders words clear and crisp.
Echoing in the silence of the plane.

"You are under arrest, miss Evalinge Williams"

And her reply, shocking and
mind-numbing for every soul present there.

"Gladly commander"

.................................................

Prince Daniel pov

That bi**!
I will fuc*** kill her!

How dare she challenge me.
I know she is the one, she has to be!

But I can't do anything, till I am here.
They won't believe grave accusations as this on their queen without a piece of evidence.
And that's what I am after now.

A piece of evidence.

There has to be something! Anything!
That can prove that Claire is behind this.

My grip on the steering wheel tightened as I thought of her harming my little mouse.

Where are you Stalker?
I hope you are safe.
Please be safe!

My heart was beating so fast thinking about her.
What if she needs me?
What if -

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing.
Lifting it I saw my father calling and I groaned in irritation.

What does dad want now?

Adjusting the phone on my shoulder, I held the steering with one hand.

"Yes, Dad?"
I asked in my tired voice.

"Son! Are you alright! I was so worried-"

Confused, I held the phone with my hand now.
Why was he sounding so worried?

"I am absolutely fine Dad. Calm down. What happened?"

I could hear him sighing.

"The news is everywhere...I...I thought she may have harmed you...you were not picking my calls..so"

"Calm down dad. Which news? Who will harm me? I was just busy so I didn't attend your calls"

"Son listen to me carefully. Your bodyguard Lin...he is not what he shows...he played me..played you...played all of us!!"

Sh**! Dad knows Lin is Eva! But how did he came to know?

"I know Dad. I know -"

"No Son!! You don't!! That backstabber disguised as a boy! She can harm you!! Even though my men have caught her but still be alert, she may-"

"Dad!!"
I said pressing on the breaks and making the car to halt.
My heart leaping in my chest on hearing his words.

"What are you saying, dad!! Caught her?"

I asked, trying to control my racing heart and listening to him.

"Yes, Son! With great difficulty, our men were able to restrain her. I am telling you, I will not let this bi** go that easily! How dare she-"

What was he saying!
How can he do this?
My Eva...he has restrained my Stalker.
Imprisoned her like a fuc*** prisoner?

"Dad!! You can't do that !! She -"

"No Son, you have to believe me! Queen Claire, wife of King Harold helped me disclose her true identity. If she was not there I would have never known what all that girl was doing"

Of course, I should have known.

Claire

That bi** played a double game.

My knuckles turned white as I held the steering wheel.
She will die of my hands, and I will sure it's the most painful death ever known to mankind.

"Listen, Dad! Listen to me! I know Lin okay...I know-"

I couldn't complete.
I saw headlights flooding my face and for a second I turned blind.
Loud honking of a horn numbing my mind.

"Son! Can you hear me!!"

My dad's voice rang in my ears, my eyes fixed on the approaching truck through my right window.
It's very close, I can't escape this.

But I have so many things to tell Dad.
Eva needs to be saved!
He can't do this to her!
I have to do something.

"EVA IS INNOCENT DAD!! RELEASE HER!"

I cried at the top of my lungs in desperation.
My voice shaking along with my whole body.
The trucks loud horn numbing my brain.

Never in my life have I seen death so close
Approaching me and numbing me.

And now when I see it, the only thing I could say was.

"I LOVE HER DAD!! I LOVE EVA!! "

And that's when I felt the first tear of desperation leave my eyes and the first and final jerk of our collision.
My entire body was thrown to the other side and glass shards showered over me.

"Son! Can you hear me! Daniel are you fine! Speak dammit!"

I could hear his voice coming from the phone in front of me.
I could see everything move around me.

But I couldn't move.
My body was paralysed beyond control.
I tried speaking...my lips trying to utter the truth in this moment of desperation.
But heavy breaths were the only things I could exhale.

In this situation of mind numbness, I felt something dripping from my forehead, my mouth getting filled with a metallic taste.

And that's when I knew this was something big.
Something that my body may or may not be able to fight with.

Slowly my consciousness started drifting away and I was aware that this will happen.
My hand laid near my chest and I could feel something touching it.

I was going to see darkness very soon and I knew it too well.
But the thing that scared me more was the doubt about my ability to see the light again.

Doubt about seeing my Eva's face again.

And that's when I tightly clenched the piece of diamond placed on my chest.
Her most valued possession that still hangs around my neck.

My bloody hands cupping it safely, as my breaths fogged its shining surface.

Darkness was surrounding me and I was ready to surrender to it.
With just one hope of waking up to protect my little mouse one day.

My death will bring her end and I will never let this happen.
I will never let this world point a finger at her reputation.

She was the best thing that happened to me in my life and I will fight anyone and anything to prove her innocence before I die.

Even if I have to fight death itself.

With determination in my mind and a deep-rooted fire starting to burning inside, I surrendered to darkness with this unknown will to survive.

....................................................

Till death do us apart
Is something by which couples unite by their wedding vows.

But little do they know, that not even death separates the ones who are joined by souls.
......................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 13.6K 31
"What are you getting at son?" His father watched both of us warily. "She's not really My-" the word was about to slip out of his mouth. I wouldn't...
4.5K 56 45
" Why ? " I asked as tears fell from my eyes once again because of him . " Why not ? " He answered in an arrogant tone before walking away from me . ...
244K 5.2K 59
"Who the fuck did you tell?" He asks me as he takes a step closer towards me, making me also take a few steps back. "Stop being so fucking loud and...
4.2K 681 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...