THE CEO's SECOND CHANCE LOVE

By Akira7202

Two People Two Different worlds Found love unexpectedly... Nicklaus Williams The sole heir of the Williams... More

RUA ROY
AIRPORT
NO DINNER
MEETING MR.WILLIAMS
HYPER RUA
BABY TROUBLE/BET
MEETING BABY ELIJAH
MEETING BABY ELIJAH (PART2)
OFFICE
HOME
One More Week
Home / Fight
FIRST AID
Baby's Day Out/Bodyguard
Day Out part 2
Truth part 1
Truth Part 2
Eli
Hospital
Hospital part 2
Morning
College Discussion
Start of Uni
Author note
Ruth's Arrival
JETLAG
FOOD WAR
Nicknames
Projects
Klaus
Story Time
Economics Time
Unwanted Suprise
Planning
RUA
Mansion
Author's Note
New Home
Lucifer
Klaus
CHANGE OF PLANS
Date Night
Abduction
Nate
Bringing the BIG GUNS
Zander
BAD NEWS
GUN SHOTS
Hospital
Hospital Part 2
HIGHTIME
Kisses, Cuddles and Fast Forward
First Birthday
Approval (Part 1)
Approval (Part 2)
RUNNING
Cribing
Graduation Day
Marriage
Six Years
Epilogue
MYSTERIOUS LOVE

Wait's Over

3.3K 150 8
By Akira7202

Rua Pov

It's been 3 hours now and am still stuck on the same page. I have a test in few days and I haven't completed studying. If I fail in this test I am blaming Klaus for this, he was suppose to help me and he still not here he gone for so many days and I feel like crying. I looked at Eli who was playing on the carpet with all his toys around him. I got up and picked him up and moved towards the bed. He looked at my face and frowned when he saw I was sad. He put both his hands on my cheek and kept tapping it I smiled looking at him

"I miss your dad" I said with a sad tone and he made a gurgling noise

"I know you miss him too."I said and we played for awhile. I didnt know when we dozed of to sleep but I was woken up when I felt someone kissing me and whispering something then I felt Eli being moved and he laughing at something or someone. I slowly opened my eyes to see Klaus holding Eli in his arms he saw that I was awake and smiled saying.

"Oh look who is awake baby..." he said

"Am not dreaming am I? If I am please do not wake me up I cannot tolerate the feeling you not being here please." I said with tears in my eyes.

Then I saw him kneeling down to my eye level with a smile on his face still holding Eli in his arms. He moved closer to me and kissed me slowly whispering "You are not dreaming hun"

Then I looked at him and hugged tightly and said. "I missed you so much Klaus so much please don't go anywhere after this please."

"I missed you too baby and I cannot promise you about not going anywhere because your boyfriend is a businessman and everyone wants him." He said

I pulled back from him and hit him on his chest making sure Eli doesn't get hurt and he laughed looking at my antics.

"I love you" I said and hugged him again

"I love you more." He said.

"Let's go out for dinner shall we." He said

"Are you sure because you just arrived you might be tired. We can always go out tomorrow when you are relaxed." I said looking him with worry. Come on who won't be worried he just arrived he must be dead tired with all the meeting with the investors.

"Nope am not and I want us to go to the dinner I got everything ready all you need is get dressed and meet us down. I will get Eli dressed by them and wear something nice too Alright love you princess." He said and left me their thinking. When Klaus came back to the room.

"Oh I completely forgot I picked up dress for you to wear for the evening it's in the closet." He said and left again.

I walked towards the closet to see the dress to say it was beautiful would be an understatement it was gorgeous. A one shoulder black and red dress with a touch of silver on the shoulder and waist.

I got fresh immediately to so I can wear the dress and believe me it fits perfectly. I left my hair down and did a very minimalistic makeup. I took of the red pumps to wear when I was done I heard Klaus calling me.

"Hey Hun are we ready to go yet." He yelled

"Yup coming"

I was almost down when I saw Klaus and Eli wearing a matching black suit with red tie and Eli had wore little red bow. I smiled looking at them and Klaus came to the end of the step with Eli in his hands.

"You look gorgeous love" he said giving his breathtaking smile that I fall in love everytime.

"Hmmm.... you look average" I said whik he was give me an amused glare I turned to Eli this time saying " and you little guy look handsome as ever." I said kissing his cheek

"Hey why is he the only one getting a kiss and not me." Klaus said whining

"Klaus seriously you are grown man with a child inside you." I said laughing

"I dont care you will give me a kiss." He said standing his ground. I laughed looking at him even more and kissed him on his lips.

"They you have it jealous man" I said

"Your welcome" he said looking like a cherishing cat.

"Okay now let's go. It's time." He said and pulled me out with him.

We walked towards his car and saw Daniel waiting their for us. When he saw us approaching he smiled and opened the door for us to get in. I thanked him while getting in.

Nic's Pov

While Rua was getting ready I called the guys to check if everything was good and their no errors because that's the last thing I want. I made sure there are atleast 2 photographers so that they won't miss any moment.

Right now am very anxious I know I should be fine that Mr. Roy said yes but Rua needs to say yes too. I know that she loves me and Eli but I dont know if she is ready to tie the knot yet. We never had any kind of discussion with regards to this topic ever. So I dont know how will she react when she finds out. If she says yes I will be the happiest person alive but if she says no that everything will go down hill. Okay okay think positive. Whoever is up there make this day memorable only with happiness. I didnt know that I was zoned out until I felt a palm on my cheek.

"Hey you okay. You look nervous." She said with concern lacing her voice.

I smiled and touched the back of her hand "yes everything is fine love"

She smiled and nodded her when and at that time Daniel announced our arrival.

I got out of the car once it halted and went towards Rua side of the car to open it. She gave me her hand to my outstretched one and got out by the time Daniel picked up Eli for us and gave him to me.

We started walking when I heard Rua gasped at the view infornt of her.

I chose this particular because this is where my dad proposed my mum and it's the most beautiful I had ever seen. after that my dad got this place as a gift to my mum on their wedding.

It's a beautiful garden with greenery everywhere. I thought this will be the perfect place to propose her as she indeed loves nature and everything with it. The place was filled with light and flowers everywhere. The smell of Roses was so calming.

"Klaus where are we?" She asked looking around

"We are my mother's garden ." I said

"Wow this is beautiful."she said still awestruck and I walked her toward the lotus waterfall pond that was in the middle of the garden.

We stood there in fort of the waterfall she looked at me love in her eyes and I made her step inside and took her to the center of the pond.

"Klaus this is beautiful I never knew Grace had this wonderful garden." She said looking around again.

I put Elijah on the ground and stood up. She looked at me with pure adoration and love.

"Klaus as much as I love this place am still curious on what we are doing here." She asked me

"Rua I brought you here today is for 2 reason. 1 To thank you for being on myside through thick and thin. For taking care of my son when no one could. Thank you for saving and protecting him. Thank you for not pushing me away when I tired to do it with you. Thank you for being patient with. Thank you for loving me when I thought I could never love again. Thank you Putting up people around me even when they are jerks which includes your brother. Thank you not be afraid to introduce me to your parents as your boyfriend. Thank you being understanding even when I couldn't take you on any dates because of business and other things. Thank you for all the things you did, you do and you will do in the future." I said looking at her teary face. With my thumb I rubbed her tears off and kissed her lips.

"Thank you Klaus. I love you." She said and kissed me again. Once we parted I looked at her and smiled.

"And 2.."

"No I fine with one for today if you say the second one I might as well not stop crying Klaus." She said hugging me

I laughed and hugged her back.

"For the second one. To my love of the life you have took my heart from the moment you stepped into my office and drank all the 6 cups of coffee within an hour stretch and pounced on me for a piggyback ride.....

"No please dont remind of that" she said hiding her face in my chest making me laugh hard.

"Your witty, sarcastic and childish remarks makes me laugh hard. Everytime I look at you I see that there is lot to life then just business and heartaches. You broke the ice wall that I built inside inch by inch and making me realize that there is still love out there waiting for you. You made take that risk of loving someone again and I am proud that I do not regret taking that step that made me meet the beautiful women. You love my son as your own and took care of him even more than his own mother could ever do." I said and picked Eli in my arms and bent down slowly on one knee.

"Rua my love. My love for you is as pure as a child's heart. Someone said there is nothing as pure as a mother's love I want you to be my son's mother and the mother of my future kids. Having a bestfriend as your wife is one of the most beautiful and the best things that could ever happen. Rua love you are my bestfriend, my girlfriend and I want you to be my beloved. The best experience and best feeling of life comes when you grow old with your beloved and I want to grow old with you with my beloved. Rua will you marry me and become Rua Nicklaus William." I said took out the red diamond ring from my pocket.

She was crying and shocked saying nothing and I was waiting for her answer the wait was making me anxious and dizzy with excitement. I want her to say yes. I want her change her last name to mine. I want her to be my wife and the mother of my children.
I was so focused on what I was thinking I didn't see Rua bending infornt of me. Until she cupped my face in her hands and kissed me hard parting slightly she said

"YES"

and I repeate yelled after saying yes yes yes.... then I heard everyone coming out of there hiding places while clapping mom, dad, Mr & Mrs. Roy, Om, Blake, Ruth, Cara, Zander and Neel everyone had tears in there eyes. Then Rua looked at me and them, me and them and buried her face in my chest again groaning making me laugh.

"I won't hear the end of this." She said make me laugh even more.

"Dude I still see her finger vacant from any stone. What do you think? " Blake said

"How about now" I replied showing the ring that I slipped into her finger.

"Ahhh now it looks complete brother." He yelled

"Come on cry baby show us your face how long are you going to hide there my rapunzel." Blake said

"Till the evil you shuts your mouth." Rua said making everyone laugh. I got up with Rua who is still hiding her face in my chest and Eli in my other arm. At this moment I felt complete I had my life in front of me my soon to be wife, my son, my family and my friends.

Rua slowly lifted her face from my chest and looked at me and then everyone stopping at her Father and Mother. She looked back at me and I nodded my head in acknowledgment and walked towards them first.

"Dad.... am sorry I didnt take your permission before saying a yes." She said. Poor thing she doesn't know she already got his permission.

"I wouldn't be here if I hadn't given my permission sweetheart." He said looking at me

"You take care of her and do not forget what I told you back in India." He said

"India when did he go t...to "

"O my god you went to india you were there all this time when I thought you were in Europe. " she said looking at me

"Yup he was and am one of the living proof." Neel said walking towards us with green cargo pant paired with white button up shirt leaving the first few buttons open.

"Neel" Rua said

"Yup the only one my sweet baby sis" he said with a smirk

"Neel Roy is that you. You freaking asshole." This time it was Om who yelled

"Lil O" he said with a smile

"Oh you do not Lil O me Neel." He said and hugged him tight and Rua joined them too. It was like lil cousin reunion for them and I was happy seeing them like that.

Later, we spoke with my parents mom was shedding tears non stop and dad had to control her. The girl came up squealing in they not so normal high pitched tone and kept gushing about the ring and the dress and what they are going wear for the wedding.

The night went on with us taking pictures, talking, discussing about the wedding date and everything. Rua and I sat together with Elijah on my lap. Eli kept going toward Rua she took him in her arms and when she secured him in her arms he put both his hands on her face and said his very first word

"Mamma"

Hey guys....

Hope you like the chapter. Plz do comment and like.

Sorry if they are any errors.

Enjoy reading...

Love
Akira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.1K 29
He is cold-hearted. She has no heart. He cares for his image. She doesn't give a fuck of what people think of her. He is ice. She is fire. The only...
536 12 10
This is a story of two people, an Indian university girl(don't ask why, I'm obsessed with this) and a Korean CEO's beautiful but tough love story. Ho...
10.5K 1K 33
At the young age, Neetika understood the shackles of the society and decided to leave her orphanage, to save herself. Somehow between surviving the d...
2.8M 115K 62
Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got entangled in an arranged marriage with Megha...