FOOD WAR

Rua's pov

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE...!!!!

Never have I thought I would see a day where all the three grown men would be covered in food from head to toe. Blake and Om had egg covering there heads and flour on there faces. Nic had orange juice dripping from his hair, flour on his face jam on his shirt and the kitchen was a complete mess.

"What have you all done the kitchen looks like a trash bin" Ruth said eyeing them.

"You'll are going to  clean this place now" I said

"Am not doing it. I have done nothing these are to be blamed" Blake said looking at me

"Blake I don't care who's mistake it is all I care is I want the kitchen clean with 2 hours that includes you'll cleaning up yourselves too." I said

"What I won't be able to clean this and clean myself up in 2 hours I stink" he said cringing at the smell.

"Aww.. you should have thought that before making this mess" I said

"This place smells am not doing it either I will not do it, and am going to get freshen up" my brother said

"You step out of this kitchen I will break your legs and give it to you" Ruth said in a deadly tone which ultimately made Om step back into the kitchen I looked at Klaus who was looking at me with amusement in his eyes.

"You have something to say Klaus" I asked

"Actually, yes I have a meeting to attend in have nothing to do with all this I was coming down to tell you that I was leaving with these two who call themselves adults and man started..." he shut his mouth when he saw I don't give a damn who did this look.

"Alright, I will clean you are worst then my mother" he said

"I will make sure I talk about this with your mother the next time meet her Nicklaus" I said

He gave his board expression and returned to the kitchen.

"2 hours boys

2 hours

Your time is ticking" with that said I left them to complete the cleaning.

2 Hours Later

I went down to see check on the boys to see if they have completed cleaning the  kitchen or not. When I went down I saw that the kitchen was crystal clear no one will ever believe that a few hours ago this place was a mess of all messes. I kept looking every where and to see if they have missed any place what I didnt notice was Klaus coming into the kitchen like a cat until he whispered in my ear.

"What are those beautiful eyes looking for" he said

I turned towards him with fright, and he was there looking devilishly handsome as ever with a breathtaking smile covering his face. I think he was just out of shower because his hair was wet and hanging everywhere making him look more handsome. I also saw that he was wearing casual clothes which is unlike him because he is always in his suits or semi formal clothes. Todays, he was wearing black joggers with matching black V neck t-shirts and god did took his time to make him.

"You know a picture stays much longer for you to drool over me" he said making me come out of my trance.

"Nah, it's not worth it. I have seen the best" I said casually not meaning a word of it. I saw that something change in his demeanor not he quickly composed himself.

"Is it, then why dont you mention a few. I want to hear it." He said

"Curious are we!" I replied

"Indeed, I want to know what you like in a person as you were staring at me for so long" he said

"I .. mm.mmm" I didnt know how to reply or worst what to say I was blank clean slate.

"Haa I know. Why don't we start from me as you are taking so long to reply. I pretty sure they might be a lot of people. I will let you talk about the latest on "ME"". He said with smirk on his face.

"Come on, what's taking soo long dont tell me you have such a weak memory" said laughing at me with agitated me.

Ahhh... what should I tell him? That he is looking fucking hot in those joggers which clad to his skin showing off his excellent figure which by seeing him anyone could tell that he works out every day without missing. Or the the fact that I hate the person who is sitting above in the clouds that he had to make a specimen like him and if he had to make one, why did he send him to me. And look at me Ugly and short if only god spent a little more time in making me.

"Never say that you are ugly or short you are beautiful the way your hair bounces everytime you laugh or come down the stairs is beautiful. To conclude you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He said

I was scarlet by the end of the speech, I never had anyone say that to me. But wait a minute I looked at him and saw him looking at me with an emotion which I can't recognize.

Then I realized something "m.mmmm. whatever I said earlier did I say it out loud." I asked

"Loud and Clear" he said with a smile, and I hid my face in his chest and heard him laugh which felt nice listening to it.

I heard footsteps descending down and moved away from Klaus. He was still looking at me with a  smile on his face, if given a choice I will just sit there and look at him smile all day. But that couldn't happen he will never like me. Even though whatever he said about me being beautiful. I can never come in terms with it. With that I moved away from him.

"BUTTERCUP"
"SWEETCHEEKS"
"MY COCO BAR"
"CUTIE PIE"
"MY WORLD"

ahhh Blake...