Hospital part 2

Rua's Pov

When I got the call from grace I was terrified that something would happen to Eli I couldn't get over the fact that it's all because of me that Eli is in such condition. I knew Eli would be upset but I never thought he would get himself hospitalized.

While waiting for the cab I felt dizzy but I shook it away I had to see Eli more than anything he is my baby with that in mind I got the cab and told the driver the address.

All the way to the hospital I was shivering and was feeling dizzy so I drank some water so I was alright. As soon as I reached the hospital I paid to thr driver and ran into the hospital to the  reception area and asked to Eli room number and dashed off listening what she was telling me.

Once I reached the floor I ran to towards Eli's room only to stopped by a Male nurse. He had the audacity to tell me I am not suppose to go inside and I didn't like that. So I threatened him with something every Male worships more than anything then he let me in I didn't see anyone who was standing there I didn't even greet Grace  nor asked how she was. All I wanted was Eli and Eli he was all I had in mind and not anyone else.

When I entered the room there I saw my boy my  baby with all tubes to his little body and sleeping there without the worry nor knowing what is wrong with him. I walked to towards him slowly looking at him. He became very thin and pale it broke my heart to see him like this, all this is my mistake all this happened because of me.

Slowly I touched his cheeks with one hand and held his hand with the other.
"Am sorry baby, you had to suffer because of me, I didn't do it purposely baby I just didn't know it would affect you this bad am sorry please forgive me . Please. Please Eli please. I love you so much I promise to never leave you ever you are going to stay with me forever please Eli open your eyes I wnat to see those sparkling vibrant blue eyes darling please wakeup." I said and then I started to feel dizzy again this time with full force and I fell hard on the ground and lost into blackness.

Nic's Pov

We heard a noise come from Eli's room and we rushed into the room only to see that Rua was on the ground unconscious. I immediately bent down and picked her up bridal style and took her to the near by couch with her head on my lap I tried to wake her up but she was still wasn't making a noise not moving. The doctor came by and said
"She is completely dehydrated, it lies like she hasn't been eating food nor sleeping well."

I looked at Om he looked worried and angry, if I know Om he isn't angry on Rua he is angry on himself because he couldn't be the best brother he wanted to be for her. He looked at me and I gave him a look saying NO tou aren't a bad brother so shut up.

He looked defeated but he got himself together. 'Doctor please take care of Rua" I said and placed her back on rye couch and also instructed the doctor to arrange another bed for her next to Eli's because I know she would want that. I asked Om to come with me and Blake tagged along with us because he knew he had to be there. Once we were away from everyone I said
"I would suggest you to choose your next thoughts and words vicely O"

He looked at the both of us and bent his head down he never looked so defeated. Rua is his everything he would do anything for her and be the best brother for her and he is the best brother, best friend and he would be the best boyfriend and the best husband. He knows that but when it comes to Rua he has to be perfect.

"Om dont for a second think you are not a good brother because you are and even Rua know that too" Blake said

"But I didn't even understand that my baby girl is not well and hurting herself,  she didn't even tell me anything, she was going through in along without telling me anything" he said and had tears in his eyes.

"Om Rua is like you if you forgot she is your sister Omkar Roy's sister what do you expect from her to tell you  everything, just so you know or dont remember she won't tell you until the time she realizes that she can't take it anymore." Blake said to Om

I went and hugged Om. Please dont judge us it's not only girl who need hugs even boys need it to. Om hugged me back and was taking deep breaths to stop himself from crying.

After few mintues we all came back to the room to see both of them still unconscious. The said we had to wait till they get up as both of them are completely dehydrated and are burning up pretty bad.

The boys and I convinced mom and dad to go home as mom looked tired and neither us wanted another person getting hospitalized two are enough for now.  After mom and dad left we were waiting for at least one of them could wake up so we would be a little relaxed not no both of them dont want to get up.

At night

Om and Blake were both sleeping on the  couch I was wide awake and looking at Eli and Rua I got a chair for myself and placed it in between both the beds. Looking at both of them now am terrified if something would happen to them never in my life is was so terrified of losing someone. I dont know when Rua also took that place as Eli but she did unknowingly and now am terrified of losing either of them if something ever happened to them I won't be able to make it any far.

I heard something move I looked at Eli first he was moving and I saw Rua was trying to open her eyes and i was revealed. Rua opened her eyes first and the first thing she said "Elijah"

I looked at him and saw he too opened his eyes. I took Eli into arms and moved towards Rua as if knowing she moved and made space for us to sit. I sat on her bed and Eli didn't even delay a minute to go near Rua and Rua hugged him and kissed him all over his face and cuddled him to her.

I looked at the boys and saw them still sleeping peacefully I thought of waking them up but Rua beat me up "no dont wake them up I pretty sure they are super tired I will talk with them tomorrow for now let them sleep."

I looked at her and I saw her staring at me "you know he was worried about you. You should have at least talked with him" I said

"I know I should have but I wanted to handle it by myself. She is angry on me" she asked in a baby like tone which melted my heart.

"No he isn't actually he is angry on himself that he couldn't see that something was bothering you" I said

She looked at me again and said "am sorry for bothering you all"

"Hey, no you didn't bother us at all we were all worried of two. Please never do this again. Please" I said looking at her and Eli. With that said I kissed her and Eli on there temple.

Hey guys....
Here's another update and I hope you all will like this chapter too....
And guys who asked for a lengthy chapter here it is.
Do tell if this is okay...😉

Akira