CHANGE OF PLANS

Third person POV

"There is a change in the plan we are going to get both the kid and the girl together tomorrow. They found there is a loop hole in the family. Get everything and everyone ready I don't want anyone to find them.

I also think everyone is gonna stay tonight. We have to be more careful while we execute the plan. That girl is very talented then we understood she will find out even before them if we dont do anything now.

We will do something with her am sure Claire has something in stored for her. So we dont have to worry about her wellbeing" I said laughing

"I will call you later." I said and cut the call.

Klaus Pov

"What are you talking about? Someone within us?" I questioned

"Yes" om replied

"How sure are you? Are you telling it by  fluke or you have an idea or proof" Blake asked

"You all remember when Grace wanted her own papers where she wanted to all her charity work agreement to be written." He asked

"Yes we all remember that. And mama grace got it done too. So what so special about it and why are you talking about it now?" Blake asked and I looked at Om.

"Because it has everything to do with this letter. When Grace got the papers printed there was something you two haven't noticed." Om said

"It's just a paper Om what else will be there on that paper." I replied

"No, it was not just some random paper Nic. This paper has a Grace's symbol and it is a very confidential paper. Only Grace uses it when she wants to sign and agreement or something you forgot  Nic how Grace went all mad when she found out the papers she signed weren't her paper which initially should have been used for the agreement. Then I saw that the paper actually had a name on the initials G.M.W. Grace Maria William. "  he said and showed us the bottom right corner of the paper and there it was my mother's name and I looked at Blake who was looking at me.

"I know, when these papers are so confidential how did the person get it and when?" Om said looking at us and Blake shook his head.

"He must I have got the letter printed on from Grace's desktop and didn't realize what paper he was using." Om said it as if it was simple.

"So what do we do now?" Blake asked and I saw Om leaving to make a call.

"Wait" was all I replied

"Wait. Wow epic answer Nic. You realize that there two bloody lives at stake here both are you life if you have forgotten." Blake replied furiously.

"Alright Ruth is coming in 30 minutes here. Let's wait" he said and plopped down on the couch and said again "Ru didn't I teach you that eavesdropping is bad and you are teaching a child how to do it now." Blake and I looked at him confused.Then the door opened Rua and baby Eli looking at us sheepishly.

"I hate you Bhai (it means brother)" she said with a pout.

"Aww you thought I loved you by any chance" Om replied sarcastically and I laughed at there antics.

"Ruth is coming over here for the night and we all are staying here too." Om said and I looked at him glaring.

"When did we all agree on this?" I said pointing to the house.

"Oh we didn't we did" Blake said pointing to Om and him. Ahh these guys are just pain in the ass.

"Remind me why are you friends again" I said

"Because you were too lazy and arrogant to make friends and and and mama Grace wanted more kids better than you" Blake said with a smirk on his face.

"Am hungry go cook something. I told Mrs. Bennet to leave early." Rua said out of nowhere

"Why?" We all said in Unison

"Because I wanted to, now go cook and thanks for calling Ruth here. I love you brother."she said dashed out of the room yelling bye and cooking something delicious.

"I need help!" I said once Rua was off ear shot and they looked at me saying continue.

"I want to arrange a special dinner for Rua" I said and looked at them.

"A Date" was all Om said

"No, just dinner as a thank you for everything" I said looking here and there but at them.

"Date" Blake said

"No" I said

"Date" blake said again.

"No...um..." I didn't know what to say. But yes it was a date. I wanted to take Rua on date. But given circumstances I  have to stick to this small dinner.

"No dinner, No date" Om said and left. This guy will not let this relationship go anywhere Omkar why should I like your sister off all the people.

"You know, I know it's a date, I know you want to take her and have a nice lovely date and I know you, you know I know someone who can help you with him and the date. But what will I get if I let that person help you, you know business is business and I know you need my help". Blake said making thinking if he lost his marbles somewhere on the on way when he said some damn tongue twister and I understood who he was implying to so I played along.

"I know you, you know I don't know who you are talking about. But I know who I can take help off. But i know you are not talking about that person I know so you dont know who I am talking about too." I said with a smirk and Blake looked confused.

"But you know what I know I need your help in this. So get to work, I will take Rua on a date. Will you close your mouth or will might catch a fly." I said and left but I heard Blake cursing me.

I went down to the kitchen and started preparing for dinner/date. I was making pasta, roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, chicken soup and an ice cream for dessert as I don't if I will have anytime to make dessert. By time I cut everything and put in order I saw both Om and Blake coming down, one with smirk and the other with I will kill you look damn this guy.

"You are not going on a date with her. Period" Om said the moment he entered kitchen.

"Don't be a pussy Om. Am not taking her anywhere. We will have our date near the pool" I said sighting

"Still no, i wont let that happen" Om said

"What won't happen?" Ruth asked all of us and was looking at Om intensely.

"Oh, Nic wants to take Rua on a date and Om here is being a douche"Blake said as a matter of fact and I shook my head at him laughing

"And why won't you let him take her on a date" she asked him folding her hands .

"She is just a kid and not ready for all that and I need to protect her. I am her elder brother if you have forgotten." He said.

"Even if I want to forget that you are, you won't let me. And you will not stop him to take her on the date. Don't worry Nic Om will be the one to decorate your date place." She said all happy and jumpy.

"No I will not do... anything like that and.." he couldn't continue anymore because Ruth gave him that one stare that said you say one more thing and I will show you hell.

"Fine I will help" he said grumbling and left.

"Yaayy.... it's date night" Ruth said jumping making both me and Blake laugh at her antics.